Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 09:16 PM
Running Wild (Rowan &...
by Mizu
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:04 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by vellichor
Today 08:38 PM
Seamrog's Q&A!
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 08:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2018, 04:06 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoopyTawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(Idk what I'm about to do I'm just gonna go with that)

Petal'Paw slowed her pace as she started crouching a bit to hide her head and tail. 'This would be easier if it wasn't for my scent and pelt...'.She thought, feeling a bit miserable about it before spotting a patch of mud. Quickly and silently she rolled around in the mud a bit to cover up her scent and dirty her soft white fur. Hearing Storm'Claw she started to creep closer towards him,keeping herself close to the ground and being careful not to step on a twig.
Stormclaw could feel eyes on him, but he didn't know where they were. He scanned his surroundings carefully, trying to catch a glimpse of pale white or hear a crack. All he saw was mud. She's good. Very smart. She'll be a good warrior. All she has to do is get respect of her clanmates. Stormclaw praised his apprentice in his head.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 12:28 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchyShade View Post
Stormclaw could feel eyes on him, but he didn't know where they were. He scanned his surroundings carefully, trying to catch a glimpse of pale white or hear a crack. All he saw was mud. She's good. Very smart. She'll be a good warrior. All she has to do is get the respect of her clanmates. Stormclaw praised his apprentice in his head.
Petal'Paw slowly made her way around the bushes silently until she could see her mentors backside, she crept forward slowly until half of herself was out of the bushes.'Good, all I have to do is land a blow on his back before he notices me'. She thought for a moment before she lept at Storm'Claw aiming for the back. "Gotcha!". She yowled triumphantly.

(I'm loving rping these two atm lol)

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; October 23rd, 2018 at 12:30 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 07:37 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoopyTawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Petal'Paw slowly made her way around the bushes silently until she could see her mentors backside, she crept forward slowly until half of herself was out of the bushes.'Good, all I have to do is land a blow on his back before he notices me'. She thought for a moment before she lept at Storm'Claw aiming for the back. "Gotcha!". She yowled triumphantly.

(I'm loving rping these two atm lol)
(me too. They are so fluffy and cute.)
Stormclaw let out a surprised yowl as he felt a warm, furry body slam into his back, pitching him forward. He threw out his paws in front of him to stop, but it was too late. He landed chest first, the breath knocked out of him.
He turned his head until he caught a glance at a rather muddy Petalpaw, who looked as happy as a mouse in a grain field.
"You got me! Great work, and very nice idea to cover your fur. At the rate your going now, you'll be one of the best warriors we got!" he told her, still laying on the ground. He really did want her to be one of the best, that way he had every reason to be proud. I guess I finally understand why mentors are so protective of their apprentices. They really do feel almost like family.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 10:13 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

| @Cosmo |
Oakmist had been somewhat consumed in deep thought, sea green eyes gazing off into the distance emptily. Had a small smile not taken place on his maw, there was no doubt that Oakmist would have looked somewhat intimidating; who would dare wander up to a cat who appeared so lifeless? But a partially familiar voice dragged him out of his thoughts, his icy gaze shifting so that it could inspect the source of the aforementioned voice. He recognised the tom quite quickly, his name, Onxydapple, coming to mind in seconds. The chestnut tom had always been good with names, it was perhaps his most useful useless talent. "Yep, that's me! Onxydapple, right?" He knew the answer was yes, but he supposed admitting that would make him sound up-tight or as though he had the mentality of a know it all. His tone came off as amiable and energetic, helping maintain the quirky reputation he'd bought for himself. "It's a lovely day, don't you think?" He inquired, casting his gaze toward the clear blue sky, as a gleeful expression settled within his sea-green eyes. Many would call Oakmist weird, but it was clear to see that the lithe tom paid no mind to the opinions of others. He'd always thought of being "weird" or "unique" as good attributes for a cat to have! After all, Shadowclan would most certainly be boring if everyone acted and looked the same. Variation is the key to a good life, and Oakmist took pride in reminding people that their "strange" qualities were just as valuable as their ordinary ones. Onyxdapple was a good example; vitiligo was extremely uncommon. In fact, the younger warrior was the only cat Oakmist knew to possess the genetic disorder. Oakmist thought the white spots gave Onxydapple this wonderfully exotic appearance and made the tom seem so inviting to talk to. "I hope you don't mind me saying, but, your fur is amazing! The white spots make you look so charming, as though you're covered in recently fallen snow. It's beautiful," His warm-hearted tone and overall amiableness made it clear his words came with no malice intent, and that he truly meant what he said. He inspected Onyxdapple's pelt curiously, but he was careful to ensure he didn't seem to forward or invasive of the other tom's personal space. He'd hate to be a bother.

Last edited by North; October 23rd, 2018 at 10:13 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 03:21 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchyShade View Post
(me too. They are so fluffy and cute.)
Stormclaw let out a surprised yowl as he felt a warm, furry body slam into his back, pitching him forward. He threw out his paws in front of him to stop, but it was too late. He landed chest first, the breath knocked out of him.
He turned his head until he caught a glance at a rather muddy Petalpaw, who looked as happy as a mouse in a grain field."You got me! Great work, and very nice idea to cover your fur. At the rate you're going now, you'll be one of the best warriors we got!" he told her, still laying on the ground. He really did want her to be one of the best, that way he had every reason to be proud. I guess I finally understand why mentors are so protective of their apprentices. They really do feel almost like family.
Petal'Paw laughed a bit." Thanks!",She stopped laughing and lifted her paws to allow her mentor to stand up, Sighing softly after hearing what Storm'Claw said."Yeah well, it would be nice to be noticed for anything else rather than be compared to my father.. it doesn't help that my fur colour isn't exactly the best colour for shadow'clan territory..". She looked at her paws, her claws unsheathed, clenching the mud in anger.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old October 25th, 2018, 12:47 PM

My Mood: Fine

Sitting down Hawkfang looked at all of the cats. When she scented a cat coming up behind me.
@:blue:

Old October 26th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@Aleka

Brairstorm rolled onto her back as she woke up, swishing her nub of a tail back and forth. She moaned softly, all of her old scars hurt with the cold stiff air, warmer in the den than outside, but still they throbbed. Brairstorm got up stiffly, and dragged her tongue over her scars to warm them up. She fluffed up her calico fur, and frowned her ears laid close to her head. She groaned and tried to bury herself in the bedding, wishing for more warmth, her fur was thin and didn't provide much warmth, which didn't pair well with her hairless scars.
Old October 26th, 2018, 06:55 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@~Northern_Lights~

"Yep, that's me."
Onyxdapple sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws. He wasn't sure he liked this super energetic personality, but at least he wasn't judging him for his spots. The tom turned to look at the sky, glad to be looking at something that was not his odd spots. He looked around at the way the sun hit the trees and had to admit it was a pretty nice day. "Yeah, I guess," Onyxdapple just shrugged. The day may have been pretty, but he certainly was not. Your fur. There it was. All about his fur. It was always about his fur. Without thinking he responded, "While I can't help what I look like!!" Onyxdapple yelled. Your fur looks nice. He took a startled step back. "You like it?" He asked, his ears flat against his head. "I guess no one ever says anything nice about my fur, I'm sorry I was so rude." He gave a small smile to the tom and hoped that Oakmist could forgive him.
Old October 27th, 2018, 03:54 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Aleka

Brairstorm rolled onto her back as she woke up, swishing her nub of a tail back and forth. She moaned softly, all of her old scars hurt with the cold stiff air, warmer in the den than outside, but still they throbbed. Brairstorm got up stiffly, and dragged her tongue over her scars to warm them up. She fluffed up her calico fur, and frowned her ears laid close to her head. She groaned and tried to bury herself in the bedding, wishing for more warmth, her fur was thin and didn't provide much warmth, which didn't pair well with her hairless scars.
Inksplash was half asleep, half awake as he laid in his bedding. He knew he should get up but the moss was just so comfortable... I'll get up in a few minutes, He decided. Its not like he was going to fall back asleep, he just was laying there with his wide open and his tail curled around himself. He raised his head slightly when he heard the scuffling of moss. It was a calico molly that was littered with scars, and now that he peered closer the tom noticed she was also missing a paw. "What happened to her?" He mumbled quietly to himself. He froze, looking away. Hopefully she didn't hear that. He didn't mean to offend her. Determined to set it right, he stood up. It didn't matter if she didn't heard him or not.
Sure, the large cat didn't like introducing himself to new cats but he should be able to cope. "Uh, h-hey." Inksplash said. He had adjusted himself so now he was in a sitting position with his fluffy tail curled tightly around his paws.
Old October 27th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Inksplash was half asleep, half awake as he laid in his bedding. He knew he should get up but the moss was just so comfortable... I'll get up in a few minutes, He decided. Its not like he was going to fall back asleep, he just was laying there with his wide open and his tail curled around himself. He raised his head slightly when he heard the scuffling of moss. It was a calico molly that was littered with scars, and now that he peered closer the tom noticed she was also missing a paw. "What happened to her?" He mumbled quietly to himself. He froze, looking away. Hopefully she didn't hear that. He didn't mean to offend her. Determined to set it right, he stood up. It didn't matter if she didn't heard him or not.
Sure, the large cat didn't like introducing himself to new cats but he should be able to cope. "Uh, h-hey." Inksplash said. He had adjusted himself so now he was in a sitting position with his fluffy tail curled tightly around his paws.
She gazed at Inksplash ~He looks warm~ she thought, and drew her tongue over her shoulder. "Hi," she meowed warmly. "How are you? Little chilly out isn't it?" She gazed jealously at his thick warm pelt. She waved the stub of her tail. "Sorry if I woke you." She sounded bubbly even though she looked visibly unhappy with the cold. She ran her tongue over her scars again, paying special attention to the nub of her leg.
Closed Thread