Warrior Name Game
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:31 PM

Old April 22nd, 2020, 10:53 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Softpaw nodded with a proud smile, "mhm!" she glanced up at lionstars den and then back at her mother, she took a minute to think before she turned to her mother,"but...that can wait..." softpaw shuffled her paws again with a shy smile, "can...can we go hunting together...?" the small white apprentice dipped her head to the queen, she knew that queens shouldn't be doing warrior duties, but she just wanted to spend time with her mom...while getting some extra training in.

@Rainquail

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old April 22nd, 2020, 11:04 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Ivyshine nodded, unable to keep herself from purring along with her. She felt at peace as long as Leopardblaze was by her side, walking her through this. Hearing that she arrived not too long ago, she tilted her head questioningly. “Where were you?” She asked, shivering but too tired to fluff up her own. She followed Leopardblaze eagerly as she flicked her spotted tail for Ivyshine to followed, and as they walked past unfamiliar faces, Ivyshine still somehow managed to feel peaceful next to one of her old friends. She was nodded in agreement with a small laugh. “Um. Fresh kill pile first? It’s been a long day.” She murmured sheepishly. “Then just around the camp for today. It’s... been a long couple moons and I need to catch up on some sleep in a warm moss nest.” She stopped to stretch then hurried to catch up to her friend again, unable to resist a yawn.
Leopardblaze heard her question and gave a quiet sigh, "Shortly after we had all moved to Riverclan, after my swimming lesson I went deep into the territory to just breathe and absorb everything that had happened. The next thing I knew I was scooped up by a big twoleg and taken far from the forest." She paused for a moment before continuing, "That twoleg tried to make me it's kittypet since last leaf-fall until I finally escaped and made my way back."

As they walked Ivyshine mentioned the fresh-kill pile and she felt her belly growling for food. She flattened her ears in slight embarrassment in case she heard, "Yes, fresh-kill sounds like a great idea. Yes these past few moons have certainly been long." She led the way to the pile of fresh kill and mewed, "The selection of fresh-kill is a little different than what we were used too, but I'm sure you'll be able to find something good to eat."
Old April 22nd, 2020, 11:20 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Shimmeringpool lifted her head to find Fawnsqueak standing a few tail-lengths away. Quickly getting up into a sitting position and wiping the dust from her silver and white coat the molly gave a sheepish smile. "Y-Yeah. I never knew how tiring mentoring can b-be." It was slightly embarrassing for her to admit it since she was a new warrior and not a senior one. She should easily have enough energy as Berrypaw but surprisingly she didn't.
Fawnsqueak tipped his head at her agreement, then peered around the area for an apprentice that was nowhere to be seen. Upon looking back to her, he joked dryly, "What, are you mentoring that pebble or something?" He honestly didn't know who she'd been assigned to, but it was surprising she'd gotten one already for being a new warrior who Lionstar had hesitations about. Maybe it was his form of punishment, who knew.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 22nd, 2020, 11:25 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Dogkit quickly stopped and ran between her legs before she tumbled to the ground and he got gaught up in it. He ran the other way, purring. His eyes gleamed with triumph.

@Mentallyunstable

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; April 22nd, 2020 at 11:26 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:04 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

"Emberfang [ @Katwhisperer]!" Lionstar hadn't missed how he seemed to be back in business, and was elated to return Ivypaw to him. "Since you've recovered from your wounds, you can resume training Ivypaw [ @FuzzyRatto]." If he saw Snailriver anytime soon, he'd let him know.. but for right now he had other things to do.

"Creekrunner [ @Beau], since Puddlestep seems to be slacking on training Weaselpaw [ @hxneysuckle], I want you to take over her training." The less he saw of that weirdly.. disappointing-looking apprentice, the better off he was.

"Softpaw [ @kittygirl], I understand Lightfeather [ @Flowstream] seems to be very apprehensive about your training so I am additionally assigning Gentlethunder [ @Starbot] to you. Your mentors can work together, or apart.. as long as your training gets complete I don't care.

"On a similar note, Crabpaw [ @Fae] -- I understand Cloverstone [ @Cecily Herondale] is in a similar shape to Lightfeather, so I'll be assigning Snowstripe [ @Snowstripe] to be your mentor as well. Don't disappoint me. Seriously."
He was getting sick of the mentors who failed their apprentices.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:09 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Calliby snapped his head around and squinted at the Leader. Letting out a loud "AAA?" before picking himself up and padding towards the Golden Tom. "I ain't working with anybody. Hope this one doesn't dissapear on me." he muttered aloud, shooting the Apprentice a curious glance. "Hiya brat."

@BILL. @kittygirl

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:16 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Crabpaw had been munching on a salmon, enjoying the luxuries of apprenticeship. It did require a lot of sitting around in camp, however...but who was he to complain?

Then Lionstar announced his change of mentors, Crabpaw swallowed his fish hard. No more Cloverstone? Sure, not like it made a difference to his day-to-day life. "Yes sir..." He looked around the clearing, wondering who Snowstripe was and what they were like.

@BILL. @Snowstripe
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:22 AM
Online 12pm to 1pm ct

@Fae
Snowstripe looked suprized she smiled though. "Hello." She said to Crabpaw as she walked over to greet her new apprentice.

If I smile with my teeth, Bet you believe me, If I smile with my teeth, I think I believe me. ~Paramore

“Well, I'm more lopsided than a one-legged badger.” ~Graypaw
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:27 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowstripe View Post
@Fae
Snowstripe looked suprized she smiled though. "Hello." She said to Crabpaw as she walked over to greet her new apprentice.
"Uh, hi." Crabpaw greeted. He looked down at his half-eaten fish and back up at his mentor, flattening his ears sheepishly. "Are we gonna have to train right now?"
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:32 AM
Online 12pm to 1pm ct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
"Uh, hi." Crabpaw greeted. He looked down at his half-eaten fish and back up at his mentor, flattening his ears sheepishly. "Are we gonna have to train right now?"
Snowstripe shock her head. "We can go after the announcement is over. If you'd like?"

If I smile with my teeth, Bet you believe me, If I smile with my teeth, I think I believe me. ~Paramore

“Well, I'm more lopsided than a one-legged badger.” ~Graypaw