Today 01:52 PM
Flayng Training
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:48 PM

Old October 2nd, 2020, 04:20 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Pinepaw was on a quiet and pleasant walk. Now that her health was recovering, she felt ready to take walks and let her paws guide her.
Old October 4th, 2020, 12:45 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewillow View Post
Nightshade turned towards the trans tom. He let out a smile. "Sure I'd love to go on a hunt!" Nightshade said as Thrushheart padded up to him.
Thrushheart nodded and his whiskers twitched with excitement. The tom lead the other out of the camp, almost bouncing out of the entrance. he did stay quite to not scare anything. It wouldn't be fun if all the prey went and hid. "I'm hoping to catch a squirrel. How about you?", he asked, wanting to strike up a conversation.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old October 4th, 2020, 12:47 AM
Dawnflower

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ink Demon View Post

Thrushheart nodded and his whiskers twitched with excitement. The tom lead the other out of the camp, almost bouncing out of the entrance. he did stay quite to not scare anything. It wouldn't be fun if all the prey went and hid. "I'm hoping to catch a squirrel. How about you?", he asked, wanting to strike up a conversation.
Nightshade giggled as Thrushheart practically jumped out of camp. "I'd like to catch a rabbit." He said with a smile walking behind the tom.

Dragons
Ocs
Finder
The one-time Willowpaw thought Frostheart was an elder.
Old October 4th, 2020, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Nightshade giggled as Thrushheart practically jumped out of camp. "I'd like to catch a rabbit." He said with a smile walking behind the tom.
Thrushheart heard his giggle and smiled back. He always liked to hear others laugh. "Rabbits sound tasty right now, but I really want to catch that squirrel.", he meowed. He loved squirrels, especially when he had to climb a tree. It was his favorite thing to do.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old October 4th, 2020, 12:55 AM
Dawnflower

Quote:

Thrushheart heard his giggle and smiled back. He always liked to hear others laugh. "Rabbits sound tasty right now, but I really want to catch that squirrel.", he meowed. He loved squirrels, especially when he had to climb a tree. It was his favorite thing to do.
Nightshade padded next to Thrushheart. The tom pranced around quietly. "Are they your favorite prey?" The tom asked curiously.

Dragons
Ocs
Finder
Old October 4th, 2020, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Nightshade padded next to Thrushheart. The tom pranced around quietly. "Are they your favorite prey?" The tom asked curiously.
Thrushheart nodded. "oh yes. They are pretty tasty and fun to chase up a tree. I'm good at climbing trees. It's also funny when you scare them and they fall out dazed. It's easier to kill them.", he meowed. They were also really cute with their tiny face and feet. They looked funny when they stood up.

Old October 5th, 2020, 03:08 PM
Dawnflower

Quote:

Thrushheart nodded. "oh yes. They are pretty tasty and fun to chase up a tree. I'm good at climbing trees. It's also funny when you scare them and they fall out dazed. It's easier to kill them.", he meowed. They were also really cute with their tiny face and feet. They looked funny when they stood up.
Nightshade laughed a bit at the fact that they chase them up trees. "That sounds fun you should teach me to climb trees." The tom suggested walking off into the territory.

Dragons
Ocs
Finder

Last edited by Whitewillow; October 6th, 2020 at 01:54 AM.
Old October 5th, 2020, 11:04 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Mando ]

The apprentice flicked his tail at the actually decent suggestion. Running practice would be amazing to have, although some thundercats would probably laugh at them for pretending to be windrunners. He almost scoffed at the thought of it. Who cared? And if only riverdwellers knew how to swim, wouldn't the rest of the clans be immediately wiped out the second there was a flood? Or did it just not flood in other parts of the forest due to StarClan's will?

Although, Lionpaw had no idea where Firefly Grove was. Hello, he'd been a thundercat for five moons already and he still hadn't gone on a proper tour if the territory? The training cave and the borders were the only places that the golden tom knew about. Oh, and Victory Woods - Rogueland Woods? Whatever they were calling his personal territory now. Hey, it wasn't his fault that his old home was annexed by clan cats!

The abyssinian mix easily picked up on Whiteclaw's sigh, then braced himself, predicting what might be coming next. Sighs weren't usually a good thing. From what Lionpaw had observed, they were usually followed by lectures... and, as it would seem, he wasn't necessarily wrong.

Yeah, yeah, whatever, the golden feline dismissed in his mind. "Well, it would've seemed planned if you hadn't gone yowling like that," he meowed pointedly. Really, and in front of the leader? What an embarrassment. For Whiteclaw, not for him, because Lionpaw didn't have the best reputation to begin with. Anything that went wrong would be under the grey warrior's name, which basically allowed Lionpaw to do whatever he wanted.

The apprentice refrained from rolling his eyes as Whiteclaw made a point to jump from higher up than him. Show off, Lionpaw thought to himself. Ha, the older tomcat couldn't claim that he was more responsible anymore. Not until he proved himself again, at least. When that would happen, the golden feline didn't know.

His eyes locked onto the fake smile and Lionpaw stood, turning away from his mentor as Whiteclaw raised up a tail in proclaimed superiority. Even looking in the other direction, the abyssinian mix could imagine his mentor's exasperatingly braggy expression.

For Whiteclaw's information, Lionpaw was an excellent tracker, too, thank you very much. He was capable of tracking just about anything, and he was definitely better at it than Frosty. "Why don't you hide first?" the seventeen moon old apprentice challenged. He was already looking away, after all.
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; October 5th, 2020 at 11:05 PM.
Old October 6th, 2020, 07:32 AM
Descend into the Iris

My Mood: Cheerful

@The Ink Demon

//Sry I was gone for so long, wanna continue with Morningleaf?

New RP!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...30#post556730: This is the link to sign up if you want in. (Note: this is probably the only time i will advertise my rp on my signature)
Old October 6th, 2020, 11:39 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Mumble @Supernatural Slushie --

Chicorybee didn't really want to go on a trip of which it would discuss the horrible events at the gathering. It, in her mind, was over and done with and there was no need to bring it up but somehow her dearest older brother just could not leave it alone. "So, why are we here? Care to explain," she questioned as she felt like her, Glidingfeather and Buckstar had made it far enough to not be heard by any snooping clanmates. Sitting down in an attempt to spare her back from the pain, pain she was still used to but was nonetheless comfortable, she waited impatiently, paw tapping on the ground as she waited for either of them to elaborate. If they didn't she was going to beat them up but only after giving them a chance. They deserved that at least, both of them.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee