Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the fault in our fake stars
Last post by occultation
Today 12:23 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 12:16 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 12:09 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Malinovy
Yesterday 11:13 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 2nd, 2018, 09:39 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Chestnutkit woke from his nap from all the racket, and began to nuzzle his way closer to his mother's stomach. Letting out a small mew, he struggled to push past his siblings that were blocking the way. Once he had made it through the crowd of siblings, he began to suckle while purring loudly in comfort. His bulky paws pressed against Gorsebird's stomach while he kneaded her happily. Once he was full, he lifted up his head curiously, hearing his mothers tone become upset. He cracked open his eyes becoming even more curious once he felt her tremble a bit. He once again pushed through his siblings, and rested his head on his mother's paw. He purred happily, and began to knead the ground now, all the while watching his parents curiously. He stopped kneading the ground, and rested both his paws beside his head, keeping an intent eye on his parents as they passed around Tinykit. His purr stifled, and he opened his mouth letting out a small wail in protest to their constant movement.
Gorsebird blinked a few times staring at Chesnutkit as he laid at her paw before picking the little kitten up and starting to cradle him in her paws, "Lullaby, and good night, in the skies stars are bright.
May the moon's silvery beams bring you sweet dreams.
Close your eyes now and rest, may these hours be blessed.
'Til the sky's bright with dawn, when you wake with a yawn.

Lullaby, and good night, you are mother's delight.
I'll protect you from harm, and you'll wake in my paws.

Sleepyhead, close your eyes, for I'm right beside you.
Guardian angels are near, so sleep without fear.
Lullaby, and good night, with roses bedight.
Lilies o'er head, lay thee down in thy bed~" She sang somewhat hoarse trying to soothe her firstborn back into sleep, "I-is mommy making Chestnutkit sad? I'm s-sorry but please just go to sleep!" Gorsebird whimpered her whiskers twitching as a few tears managed to slip and hit her son her body still quivering. @The Fallen Queen @Ninjasinsocks

Last edited by Tavvi; April 2nd, 2018 at 09:39 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 09:48 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird blinked a few times staring at Chesnutkit as he laid at her paw before picking the little kitten up and starting to cradle him in her paws, "Lullaby, and good night, in the skies stars are bright.

Lilies o'er head, lay thee down in thy bed~" She sang somewhat hoarse trying to soothe her firstborn back into sleep, "I-is mommy making Chestnutkit sad? I'm s-sorry but please just go to sleep!" Gorsebird whimpered her whiskers twitching as a few tears managed to slip and hit her son her body still quivering. @The Fallen Queen @Ninjasinsocks
Chestnutkit's purr grew loud, feeling extremely content with a full stomach and his mother softly singing him to sleep. He licked her paws once or twice, trying to mimic how she had groomed him, but he began to feel very tired. His eyes would crack open every time a tear hit him, but shut tight from exhaustion right after He began to knead gently against her chin, before slipping off into sleep. His small legs would occasionally twitch in his sleep as he dreamt about exploring places, and playing with other kits.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 09:07 AM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

A calico apprentice trotted into the nursery, a rabbit dangling from her jaws. "Does anyone in here still need food?" She meowed.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 3rd, 2018, 09:22 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thimble21 View Post
A calico apprentice trotted into the nursery, a rabbit dangling from her jaws. "Does anyone in here still need food?" She meowed.
"Over here!" Gorsebird beckoned softly waving her tail as an indicator that she was the one that called. All while trying not to disturb the tiny suckling kits laying by her stomach knowing that a sound that was the slightest bit too loud or a movement just a tad faster than what they were use to could send all five of them into a fit of hysteria.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 09:35 AM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Wishpaw trotted over and dropped the rabbit at the queens feet. Her attention was immediately drawn to the fluffy kits. "Awww..." She cooed .
@Opal
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Last edited by Ghost Galaxy; April 3rd, 2018 at 09:37 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 12:41 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Suspiciousmindz

Ferretpaw trotted into the training moor. She was closing up on twelve moons of age and was well aware that she was going to be made into a warrior, probably very soon. It felt weird for her. She never thought she'd make it this far. She remembered being scared of being bullied to death as a kit, literally. Her bullies had gone as far as hurt her before, so why wouldn't they take it all the way? But they hadn't, and Ferretpaw had grown into a fine fighter, not to talk about her speed. This had grown to be her strongest virtue, so to speak. She had become quite the sprinter. She was quick and agile, which was also useful in battle. She lacked strength, on the other hand. But, as some may say, she made up for her missing strength and stamina with her agility.
Seating herself in the middle of the moor, she curled her tail around her black paws, awaiting her mentor.
She hoped she had made him proud. Perhaps the fact that her mentor was the leader of the clan had put on a bit more pressure on her compared to other apprentices. She hated failing. Every time she had failed something, she had put in extra work outside of their normal training, to practice on repeat until she got whatever she might have failed, right. She wanted to prove that even though she wasn't clan-born, she was fully capable and able to become a full WindClan warrior, pledging her loyalty to her leader and mentor, as well as the rest of the Clan. She would rise against any bullies and prove she was no longer scared. No longer hesitant to stand up for herself.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 12:58 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thimble21 View Post
Wishpaw trotted over and dropped the rabbit at the queens feet. Her attention was immediately drawn to the fluffy kits. "Awww..." She cooed .
@Opal
"Why aren't you just a doll? Thank you~" Gorsebird rumbled smiling ever so slightly as she lifted her tail to better reveal the fluff balls that were her little kittens deeming the apprentice as a trust worthing enough cat to see them.

Last edited by Tavvi; April 3rd, 2018 at 01:01 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 01:17 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Spirit

Blazingstar was following his apprentice. She was growing up quickly, but the timing was impeccable considering he had his eyes set on another kitten in the clan. He had brought the small kitten in from the Twolegplace and was already planning on taking him on as his next apprentice. If he could train Ferretpaw to stand up for herself and be a strong feline, he could do just that with Raven.

Upon entering the training moor, Blazingstar met with Ferretpaw in the center. She was sitting there and waiting, just as she normally had. What a better time to tell her than now? "This will be your final assessment," he spoke calmly. Blazingstar had something special planned for this. This wasn't going to be a normal battle or hunting session. he was going to mix them both up. "You'll be made a warrior if you pass, but I have high hopes you will," he smiled happily at her.

Starting to circle her slowly, the ginger leader let a pause form between them. It was about two times around her before he stopped in front of her and sat down. "Today you will hunt," he spoke. "You will catch as much prey as you can before sunhigh," he continued. The leader was going to leave out the part about his surprise attack during her hunting. This was going to test her fighting skills. If he told her he was going to surprise attack her, then she would be expecting it and as a warrior, you won't be expecting it. "This starts... now!" he spoke, gesturing the feline to get started, rising to his paws to take cover and watch her. Whether she stayed within the training moor or went into the territory was up to her. Most of the hares would just be leaving tunnels or just beneath the ground, making finding rabbit holes a priority.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 3rd, 2018, 01:23 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Chestnutkit's purr grew loud, feeling extremely content with a full stomach and his mother softly singing him to sleep. He licked her paws once or twice, trying to mimic how she had groomed him, but he began to feel very tired. His eyes would crack open every time a tear hit him, but shut tight from exhaustion right after He began to knead gently against her chin, before slipping off into sleep. His small legs would occasionally twitch in his sleep as he dreamt about exploring places, and playing with other kits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

stormglare cradled tinykit in his big fluffy paws, which he did hate much. "i think he likes it. your a beautiful singer. " he noted, his tone was soft and it seem he was scared to raise it any higher. he didn't want to disturb the sleeping kits. he dip his head in thanks for what the apprentice did but didn't say anything else. once he was done, he gently place tinykit down next to dawnkit. he lick away his mate's tears, stormglare didn't like the salty taste. "hey, its okay. you don't have to worry so much. " he mewed, nuzzling her to comfort her. stormglare stopped moving seeing chestnutkit didn't really seem too fond of it. did them moving make him more tired? he let out a small chuckle at the thought. "i think we have a bunch of warriors in this litter. " he was mostly referring to chestnutkit but the others too. "and a little queen. " stormglare's tail curl up at his side, letting out a small sigh of relief. everything seem calm once again. he wish it would stay like that. windclan and thunderclan weren't at each other throats anymore. that was wonderful because it meant the kits wouldn't have a risk of dying since thunderclan wouldn't attack their camp.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 3rd, 2018, 01:35 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

@Suspiciousmindz

Ferretpaw pawed at the ground as her mentor circled her, all her muscles on edge. She had expected him to pounce on her unexpectedly then and there. Surprised as he did not, she tilted her head a tad as she inspected him while he talked. Her last assessment. She had expected something like that.
A simple hunting task, that sounded a bit suspicious. Peering at him and trying to figure out what was going through his head, she eventually gave up and nodded instead. Hunting, alright, she could do that.
As soon as Blazingstar gave the 'This starts now!', she jumped to her paws and sprinted out of the Training Moor.
As soon as she came out to the main moors in their Territory, she sped down to a trot, before she stopped dead in her tracks, and just listened. Listened to any sounds, footsteps, sounds of scurrying, anything. It took her a good couple minutes to start hearing things. Perhaps the critters had gone into hiding upon hearing her sprint in and had waited for the sounds of her to stop.
Waiting a few more seconds to try and see where the prey was according to her own location, she crouched down into a sneaking position and slowly crept around the prey, to get downwind of it and not give off any scent. She had to do this right and straight to the point. In her mind, no single little failures were allowed.

(I'm guessing you'll continue this in the territory ^^)
Closed Thread