Today 03:47 AM

Old June 1st, 2022, 01:29 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit free View Post
Scalepaw watched his mentor seeing the chrystal his eyes glimmard" woah" he says then hiding knowing he said it a bit loud, his ear went back but he keeps watching
@Rabbiteye
//I kinda feel like I'm not supposed to be here lol
Rabbiteye closed his eyes, preparing to visit StarClan, when he heard a mew. He swiveled his head around, his dark blue eyes flicked from shadow to shadow, looking for the speaker. "Hello?" he asked.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old June 1st, 2022, 05:28 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Scalepaw made no noise or movement, he kept quiet and backed up very quietly

@Rabbiteye

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 2nd, 2022, 06:26 AM
I am REBORN!

Quote:
Scalepaw made no noise or movement, he kept quiet and backed up very quietly

@Rabbiteye
Rabbiteye shrugged and turned back to the stone. It was just his nerves getting to him. He crouched down, closed his eyes and touched his nose to the stone. Nothing happened. He pushed harder.
"Why is it not working?" he wailed, "Yellowpelt, please!"
He shoved his nose on it again. Still nothing happened. He backed away. If the stupid stone would not work, then it was of no use to him. He raised a paw, claws unsheathed to it.

Last edited by taillow; June 11th, 2022 at 02:25 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2022, 07:40 AM

Scalepaw tilted his head" who's lemmonpelt?" he asks himself quietly, he runs off into the bush to stay hidden
@Rabbiteye

Old June 2nd, 2022, 01:14 PM
I am REBORN!

Quote:
scalepaw tilted his head confused who his mentor was talking to, he stayed hidden as he listens to the words of his mentor

[yup i remember ] @Rabbiteye
Rabbiteye slumped to the ground and cried. Cried all the longing and sadness, all his grief and woe, out onto the cold hard ground of the star cave

Old June 2nd, 2022, 01:22 PM

Scalepaw ears went back, he then started to walk out, as he was almost out he accidently hits the rock towards the wall making a big noise he ran out into the forest but went the wrong way to camp,
@Rabbiteye \\gonna post this now in twoleg area]//

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; June 2nd, 2022 at 01:23 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2022, 01:40 PM
I am REBORN!

Quote:
Scalepaw ears went back, he then started to walk out, as he was almost out he accidently hits the rock towards the wall making a big noise he ran out into the forest but went the wrong way to camp,
@Rabbiteye \\gonna post this now in twoleg area]//
Rabbiteye lifted his head at the sound of paws scuffing the ground and a rock clattering against the wall. He heaved himself to his paws and went to investigate. He sniffed the rock. He regognised the scent but it took him a few heartbeats to recognise it. "Scalepaw," he growled
//Can you mention me there?

Old June 2nd, 2022, 01:41 PM

[sure!] @Rabbiteye

Old August 6th, 2022, 03:45 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: The Starcave

SNOWLEAP
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ Watching the young molly bid farewell to Beansprout, the tall dark-furred leader could only smile at the two of them, hoping he was making all the right choices with this. He wasn’t perfect and never would be. His mother had always made sure to remind him of that growing up. However, Snowleap did want to do the right thing and make the best choices for RiverClan. He could only hope that his judgment of what was right and wrong was enough for his clan. Thankfully, they weren’t left alone with these kinds of thoughts for long as Fawnpaw soon turned to him, giving the oriental longhair a firm nod and said that she was ready to go. Good. Then there was no time to waste. Snowleap smiled warmly and returned the nod before allowing his gaze to rest at the camp’s entrance. From there, he began to walk, gesturing for the young medicine cat to follow him as the two of them pushed through the tall reeds that made up the camp’s entrance.

Once Fawnpaw and Snowleap were outside of camp, given the well wishes of various clanmates, the RiverClan tomcat took in a deep breath and then slowly exhaled, trying to remain more excited rather than anxious. He had never been to the Starcave, but neither had the brown she-cat beside him, so it was a new experience for both of them to discover together. The night was in full swing now with no other light to guide them but stars, moonlight and the occasional firefly that crossed their path. He didn’t know the exact way to this special cave, but somewhere in his soul, he felt like StarClan — like Dustymoth — was guiding him. Snowleap raised his nose to look up at the bright stars, all which seemed to shimmer and sparkle in a certain pattern. Maybe it was just a conscience though. At that point, he glanced at Fawnpaw, wondering what to say to the kind-hearted apprentice. “I… I’m sorry that all of this was sprung onto you so abruptly.” He meowed, finally breaking the silence between them, “I should have talked to you in private instead of just telling the whole clan first. It was… very self-centered of me and I apologize.” His words were hesitant as he struggled to say what he felt, but he was genuine.

“All of this is new to me and I’m sure I’ve messed up countless times already.” Snowleap remarked with a light chuckle and shrug of his shoulders, “But I do believe that you are capable of being a great medicine cat. You are smart, friendly, caring, and hard-working too. StarClan surely thinks the same, choosing you.” Words began to flow naturally as the conversation continued, speaking from the heart as he kept his eye fixed on the path ahead of them. “When I was sent the omen, I heard the voice of a dear old friend of mine. His name was Dustymoth. He went to join StarClan moons before you were born. But knowing him, I trust in his choice. I know I’m no medicine cat and I cannot help you learn how to use herbs, but I hope you know that I will always be here for you. All of RiverClan believes in you, even if they all act like utter minnow-brains at times.” Snowleap wished he could be so much better at comforting other cats, but at least his words were not faked or forced. He was trying his best.

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

( @marni - small little snowfawn rp before starting the lives ceremony ♥ )

Last edited by Captain; August 6th, 2022 at 03:45 PM.
Old August 6th, 2022, 04:47 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Fawnpaw
Leaving the safety of the camp walls and stepping out onto territory that was still new to Fawnpaw offered up a worthy distraction to all of the turmoil she felt inside her mind. Blue eyes gazed around in wonder as the trees appeared to thin to reveal more of the starlit sky. And it was magnificent; millions of little twinkling lights called to her, almost as if her paws were moving subconsciously along the path that in her heart she knew would take them both to the Starcave. Her mouth hung open in awe as she took everything in - the sights, the sounds, the smells. A tiny little firefly danced across her path, hovering briefly in front of Fawnpaw before flying off again. She smiled softly, watching it go with round blue eyes.

Being so entranced by the stars, she was surprised to hear Snowleap speak. All at once the wonder of the night sky shattered and she was left once again with the sour thoughts. Bringing her blue gaze back down to rest on the soon to be leader, Fawnpaw listened carefully. He was apologizing... and she wanted to tell him there was nothing to apologize for. If anything, she should be the one apologizing. "It's alright, Mr. Snowleap. You don't have to apologize." Her voice was soft, a little bit more so than usual. "I guess... I was just surprised. Why did StarClan choose... me? I don't... I don't know anything." Bits of the same despair she felt leaked out into her words and she had to avert her gaze to the ground to avoid revealing the true depth it went to in her eyes.

The tall tom continued, and it took everything Fawnpaw had to not cry. Her heart felt like it was breaking in her chest. Jagged pieces pierced her chest and threatened to rip her apart from the inside, and she had to suck in a quick breath to steady herself. Hot, sticky tears were forming at the back of her gaze as she lifted it to observe the pathway they were still walking. There was no use trying to stop the small tremors that rippled down her spine, and she just had to hope that Snowleap wouldn't ask about them.

All her life, she had wanted to desperately to hear these words. To drink up any and all affection granted to her. Smart. Friendly. Caring. Hard-working. Was she really all of these things, despite the storm she felt within her heart? Despite the... the jealousy that oozed into every open space in her mind? Because she didn't feel like she was any of those things, not when she wanted so desperately to be apart of a family like Snowleap was. Like Birdpaw was. Like Lynxfall and Shadepaw were. And she hated how it felt like poison on her tongue, leaving a bitter taste and a heart tainted with hatred - stars, the physical pain it brought along just thinking about it almost knocked her off of her paws.

If cats knew the truth, they would surely turn their backs on her. She was not fit to be any Clan's medicine cat, let alone RiverClan's. Not with such a dark and dim mindset. But she... she was trying. Desperately, to plug up the holes and to let the light back in. Trying to ignore how Daystripe was still gone. How her father had left. How her siblings had all left. How she really didn't have anyone to call family...

It was then that Fawnpaw realized her claws had come out, and the soil beneath her and behind her path had been torn up. Dampness was felt on her cheeks and she ducked her head down to wipe at the tears and clear any evidence of the hurricane of emotions within her mind, drawing her claws back into their sheaths as well.

She had also been quiet for way too long - long enough to where there was no tree cover anymore and in the distance unfamiliar rocky territory. "S-Sorry Mr. Snowleap," she replied, hating how squeaky her voice sounded. Her throat felt tight and her whiskers quivered as she took a few quick breaths to calm down. The black dots, the tingling in her paws... she couldn't have that happen here.

"...I appreciate it. I just don't want to let anyone down." Her voice was still high, but softer and quieter than before. "I don't want to let my Clanmates down, or... or you. You've been so nice and kind... and I just don't want you to be disappointed in me." Finally, after a long moment, Fawnpaw raised her eyes to look towards Snowleap cautiously. All of the anguish she felt from everything that had happened over the course of the past couple days was evident in her blue gaze, and another tremor passed through her.

She couldn't do this. She couldn't fall apart and let down the cats in RiverClan who did believe in her. But everything... it felt like a lot. And it was hard to carry. A couple more tears slid down her face in silence as Fawnpaw drew in another shaky breath. "I'm s-sorry Mr. Snowleap. I know you have other things to worry about, and that I need to be strong now for the Clan. I..."

With her throat feeling constricted at that moment she turned her head away to look over at the area before them. Was that it? Doing her best to swallow her anxiety, she nodded towards it. "I think we're-" she began before her voice disappeared once again and a tiny squeak came from her instead. Fawnpaw winced and instead drew a paw up to point forward, as if to finish what she had been trying to say.

[ @zenosaurus ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |