Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:35 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by + Falconflight +
Yesterday 11:25 PM

Old December 6th, 2023, 09:48 PM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Fallowpaw padded forwards, I can go on the patrol! she meowed; her eyes were gleaming with excitement! Those riverclan cats will pay!

@Moonraven
Old December 6th, 2023, 11:00 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual - tags; @Moonraven @MangofDoom @Starii @birdie (Bravebird mention)
Softsong bristled. A warning patrol for RiverClan was one thing - they had crossed borders again and again, and ignored any and all warnings. But WindClan could take care of that themselves! Why bother allying themselves with any clan, especially ShadowClan? It seemed more trouble than it was worth.

"ShadowClan's quarrel with ThunderClan is their own," Softsong called, "and WindClan is strong enough to stand against RiverClan alone, with no threat of them allying against us - ThunderClan has only recently stolen RiverClan's territory, the two have no reason to stand together. Making an enemy of ThunderClan would be foolish - it's not our battle to fight. What does ShadowClan offer us that we don't already have? That we can't achieve on our own? If we want to strike against ThunderClan, I say we leave ShadowClan out of it."

She nodded in approval across the clearing as Bravebird volunteered for the patrol. She seemed to have a good head on her shoulders, even if they had only spent the one patrol together - she would be glad to have her along.

She listened as Poppysong yowled her own protests.
"Poppysong, stand down," she mewed firmly, brushing against them as she stepped forward. "I volunteered for the RiverClan patrol after I caught them damaging herbs well into our territory, and every other patrol member is volunteering of their own volition."

"Our words aren't working - they need to understand that crossing our territory won't be tolerated," she murmured. "I won't let it end in death - ours or theirs. There has to be someone with some sense in their head on the patrol. You don't need to worry. I can take care of myself." Softsong hadn't exactly signed up to 'shred' RiverClan warriors, she was sure a showing of strength would deter them well enough, but whether she agreed with the excessive violence or not, what she has said to Poppysong was true - having someone sensible on the patrol would do them well.

She whirled around as Fallowpaw spoke.
"And with what battle training?" she snapped. "You're learning quickly, Fallowpaw, but you aren't ready to go on a fighting patrol. In fact, I'm not sure I want any apprentices coming - this is a show of strength, not a friendly outing." She might have upset her apprentice, but her life was more important than her feelings - if she was upset with her for keeping her safe, so be it. "Nor do we need a dozen warriors. We're not storming their camp, just intercepting a patrol." It was all good and well that so many warriors were eager to help, but bringing so many to the border would be just be giving RiverClan an excuse to retaliate.

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Last edited by lesbianism; December 7th, 2023 at 05:47 AM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 11:47 PM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual - tags; @Moonraven @MangofDoom @Starii @birdie (Bravebird mention)
Softsong bristled. A warning patrol for RiverClan was one thing - they had crossed borders again and again, and ignored any and all warnings. But WindClan could take care of that themselves! Why bother allying themselves with any clan, especially ShadowClan? It seemed more trouble than it was worth.

"ShadowClan's quarrel with ThunderClan is their own," Softsong called, "and WindClan is strong enough to stand against RiverClan alone, with no threat of them allying against us - ThunderClan has only recently stolen RiverClan's territory. The two have no reason to stand together. Making an enemy of ThunderClan would be foolish - it's not our battle to fight. What does ShadowClan offer us that we don't already have? That we can't achieve on our own?"

She nodded in approval across the clearing as Bravebird volunteered for the patrol. She seemed to have a good head on her shoulders, even if they had only spent the one patrol together - she would be glad to have her along.

She listened as Poppysong yowled her own protests.
"Poppysong, stand down," she mewed firmly, brushing against them as she stepped forward. "I volunteered for the RiverClan patrol after I caught them damaging herbs well into our territory, and every other patrol member is volunteering of their own volition."

"Our words aren't working - they need to understand that crossing our territory won't be tolerated," she murmured. "I won't let it end in death - ours or theirs. There has to be someone with some sense in their head on the patrol. You don't need to worry. I can take care of myself." Softsong hadn't exactly signed up to 'shred' RiverClan warriors, she was sure a showing of strength would deter them well enough, but whether she agreed with the excessive violence or not, what she has said to Poppysong was true - having someone sensible on the patrol would do them well.

She whirled around as Fallowpaw spoke.
"And with what battle training?" she snapped. "You're learning quickly, Fallowpaw, but you aren't ready to go on a fighting patrol. In fact, I'm not sure I want any apprentices coming - this is a show of strength, not a friendly outing." She might have upset her apprentice, but her life was more important than her feelings - if she was upset with her for keeping her safe, so be it.

Fallowpaw's fur bristled slightly, she really wanted to go! ok she growled
Old December 7th, 2023, 12:41 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Leechscar eyes watched his mother carefully as she addressed the clan. Most of what was being said wasn't his problem, so he let it pass into one ear and out the other. That is until that alliance with ShadowClan came up?! That got his ears erect and muscles tensing. Why the hell did they need to ally with ShadowClan of vermin!!! The tom hated it immediately, but hearing that Twilightstar was willing to hear them out before setting anything in stone made him believe that this could be hopefully avoided, nothing good came from those fleabags.

Leechscar was wholeheartedly into protesting until he heard some of the other clan's cats immediately start berating his mother. Yeah, that's a no-no. Poppysong was ticking him off. Silverpaw was far politer with addressing the younger warrior than Leechscar felt they deserved. As several others voiced their dislike of an alliance with ShadowClan, most seemed to be more interested in jumping into the patrol with Batglare.

Beetlecrest words caught his attention, not the stupid demand to be added to a patrol, he didn't get why some of these cats seemed to think that demanding to go on the patrol would get Batglare to choose them. It's like they forgot how ranks work or something. But anyway, if he thought about the alliance from the whole enemy-of-enemy standpoint, it made more sense.

Twilightstar never stated anything about trusting ShadowClan or Dawnstar, just that she agreed with Dawnstar's views. If she was allying them with ShadowClan to keep one less clan off WindClan's back. He didn't trust ShadowClan in the slightest, they were a bunch of murders and monsters, but he did trust his mother's judgment.

"Mind your tongue, Poppysong, you piece of crowfood. You can disagree with Twilightstar all you want, but you can't speak to her like that."Leechscar hissed when no one outside of Silverpaw decided to scold the idiot for the way they spoke to the leader.

"If you used your ears would know that Twilightstar isn't telling us we have to ally with ShadowClan. She's asking us what we think is best. As for RiverClan, again she's not demanding anyone fight who doesn't want to fight she's asking for volunteers, your opinion on how to deal with RiverClan isn't needed. That's her decision to make as Clan leader." He growled Poppysong, Bristlepaw, and Gingersplash.

"As for the violence, it's like you completely forgot that Twilightstar's been trying to keep the peace for seasons. She's suffered for it and this clan more than once. The only language the other clans understand is tooth and claw. You guys are warriors, you are trained to fight and your lives and the lives of your loved ones were sworn to WindClan when you gave your oath. If you're so scared of fighting and for those you love, leave and go be a kittypet. You can go sit on your asses and grow fat all day and night. No need to worry about dying or fighting. I am serious you live in the wild, there's always going to be something to fight and something to defend the clan from. It makes more sense to take action rather than sitting back and waiting for them to come after us." Poppysong, Bristlepaw, and Gingersplash were being ridiculous if you ask him.

"I don't like the idea of siding with ShadowClan over anything, we can't trust them, and as everyone else had said we have valid reasoning for not siding with them." Leechscar turned his gaze to Twilightstar. "However, I do trust you. I know you don't do anything without prioritizing WindClan's safety and our clanmates above all else. We have ThunderClan already killing clanmates, we lost four clanmates, and RiverClan testing our borders and harming the herbs. If allying with ShadowClan leaves WindClan with one less enemy, then I can see the merit of keeping them and Dawnstar on our side." Besides, keep your enemy close and all that. It wasn't a bad idea from a strategic point of view. Smarter than waiting for them to turn their claws on WindClan.

He bowed his head to the leader and then turned to find the large grumpy old man standing next to his new apprentice. "I don't understand why some of them just assume you're going to bring them along because they said so." He meowed to Batglare. Did they just forget he's patrol leader? "It's like they think their word is StarClan or they outrank you. No respect these days(said the hypocrite). But anyway, I'll tag along if you'll have me."

Leechscar didn't need to go on the patrol to RiverClan. Honestly, he'd prefer to stay behind with Twilightstar cause he already knew some of these idiots' words were going to hit her hard. The least he could do was offer his mother a shoulder to cry on, but he liked Batglare so he's at least given the senior warrior an option to bring him along. He'd have to snarl at Dreamlight to give off her ass and make sure Twilightstar was okay after the meeting if he was chosen to come along.
@Moonraven [Batglare/Twilightstar] @MangofDoom [Poppysong] @paris [Gingersplash/Bristlepaw]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; December 7th, 2023 at 12:45 AM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 03:33 AM

Bump Policy: 5 days, maybe sometimes not
My Mood: Fine

Deadkit listened

Deadkit/She-cat/2.5 moons
Old December 7th, 2023, 03:41 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The old tom looked up quietly when he heard his name added to those with reassignments. Batglare rose to his paws and sought out his second apprentice, Whisperingpaw, while listening to Twilightstar speak about the Cowtuft and the deaths in the clan. They had lost several clanmates due to their medicine cats' incompetence. Regardless of whether or not it was on purpose or accident, their medicine cat's job was to ensure the clan remained healthy and dealt with sickness and both were currently failing. He hoped Cowtuft was properly held responsible for it, he'd want the same with Lightningstorm as well, she wasn't an apprentice any longer, but WindClan couldn't go a medicine cat.

Grunting softly, Batglare located the orange tom with green eyes as he called out the senior name. For a paw, he looked rather mean which was different from his usual batch of broken apprentices he had to deal with. The large senior followed the customary meeting of mentor and apprentice dipped his head to touch noses with the smaller tom.

"What training have you gotten done." Training with Twistedpaw has proven to be slow, but that was due to her trauma and physical disabilities. Batglare assumed training with this Whisperingpaw would be quicker.
@ChaosBringer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

*Tigermist licked Beastpaw's head, crying*

*She said the mentor that helped her become a warrior was dead now*
Beastpaw burrowed further in, murmuring her 'sworries' as she went. Poor Tigersmist. Her ears pricked. Patrols! Maybe that would help Tigers be happy. Warriors really liked their patrols, for no obvious rEASONS. She scurried up to Batglare. "IMMA COME WI' TIGERSMISTS!" The underaged 'paw announced, bouncing on her paws nervously.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old December 7th, 2023, 05:41 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar's single eye rested on Scorchedfang as he was the only one who decided to voice any concerns regarding the medicine or the deceased cats. "Yes, we had an epidemic some moons back where we lost multiple cats like this, we called it Snow Fever. Unfortunately, none of the symptoms align with the fever, but it's not impossible to believe this may be some new variant of it. If you wish help, you can speak to Cowtuft about collecting the herbs he used to cure the clan last time. I'm sure he'd appreciate the help." She told the warrior with a grateful dip of her head.

The lilac feline waited to see if anyone else had anything to say regarding their medicine cats, but it was quite outside of those meeting their mentors and apprentices so Twilightstar carried on.

"Dawnstar came and spoke to me after the last gathering. She had proposed that WindClan and ShadowClan ally themselves together. She believes that ThunderClan has grown too arrogant, even though they may try to appease us for Spiderthroat's wrongdoings, that their arrogance will continue to grow and they'll simply be back at it disregarding our borders and murdering our clanmates as they please in due time."

"Dawnstar thinks that it's only a matter of time before RiverClan follows in their paw steps. She thinks Larkstar to inexperienced and young to keep proper control over RiverClan and Bumblestar to ignorant and uncaring to control ThunderClan. She says it is smarter for us to work together to keep order among the clans rather than rely on their leaders to do it for us. I am inclined to agree with her, but I'm willing to hear any cat who doesn't agree with this alliance."
Dawnstar said either side could break the alliance whenever they please with no animosity from ShadowClan. This wasn't a friendly alliance or anything like this, they were merely using each other to keep RiverClan and ThunderClan in line.

While the clan digests that news, Twilightstar jumped into the next biggest headache regarding RiverClan. "As I've already warned RiverClan to stop trespassing into WindClan territory, I've recently received another report about RiverClan trespassing, this time they've gone as far as damaging our herbs and stealing them from us. I believe it's time to send a proper message to RiverClan that WindClan will no longer tolerate such disrespect and thievery." RiverClan was pushing Twilightstar's patience. She tried to settle this verbally but actions had to be taken now.

"Batglare will be leading a patrol to RiverClan, along with Softsong and whichever volunteers want to with them. I want the first RiverClan patrol found shredded, do not kill anyone no need to give RiverClan a reason to actually complain. Shred them and then let go, make sure they take back the message to stay out of WindClan's territory and to leave our herbs alone unless they want a full-blown war." Usually, Twilightstar would put Fallownose in charge of such a task as this, but the tom looked as tired as she felt and had recently just lost his only daughter. He could do with some time without additional responsibilities being thrown onto his shoulders.
#wcmeeting

Wheattail leapt to her paws. "I'll go!" She yowled up to her leader.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 7th, 2023, 05:47 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.

WindClan Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Leechscar eyes watched his mother carefully as she addressed the clan. Most of what was being said wasn't his problem, so he let it pass into one ear and out the other. That is until that alliance with ShadowClan came up?! That got his ears erect and muscles tensing. Why the hell did they need to ally with ShadowClan of vermin!!! The tom hated it immediately, but hearing that Twilightstar was willing to hear them out before setting anything in stone made him believe that this could be hopefully avoided, nothing good came from those fleabags.

Leechscar was wholeheartedly into protesting until he heard some of the other clan's cats immediately start berating his mother. Yeah, that's a no-no. Poppysong was ticking him off. Silverpaw was far politer with addressing the younger warrior than Leechscar felt they deserved. As several others voiced their dislike of an alliance with ShadowClan, most seemed to be more interested in jumping into the patrol with Batglare.

Beetlecrest words caught his attention, not the stupid demand to be added to a patrol, he didn't get why some of these cats seemed to think that demanding to go on the patrol would get Batglare to choose them. It's like they forgot how ranks work or something. But anyway, if he thought about the alliance from the whole enemy-of-enemy standpoint, it made more sense.

Twilightstar never stated anything about trusting ShadowClan or Dawnstar, just that she agreed with Dawnstar's views. If she was allying them with ShadowClan to keep one less clan off WindClan's back. He didn't trust ShadowClan in the slightest, they were a bunch of murders and monsters, but he did trust his mother's judgment.

"Mind your tongue, Poppysong, you piece of crowfood. You can disagree with Twilightstar all you want, but you can't speak to her like that."Leechscar hissed when no one outside of Silverpaw decided to scold the idiot for the way they spoke to the leader.

"If you used your ears would know that Twilightstar isn't telling us we have to ally with ShadowClan. She's asking us what we think is best. As for RiverClan, again she's not demanding anyone fight who doesn't want to fight she's asking for volunteers, your opinion on how to deal with RiverClan isn't needed. That's her decision to make as Clan leader." He growled Poppysong, Bristlepaw, and Gingersplash.

"As for the violence, it's like you completely forgot that Twilightstar's been trying to keep the peace for seasons. She's suffered for it and this clan more than once. The only language the other clans understand is tooth and claw. You guys are warriors, you are trained to fight and your lives and the lives of your loved ones were sworn to WindClan when you gave your oath. If you're so scared of fighting and for those you love, leave and go be a kittypet. You can go sit on your asses and grow fat all day and night. No need to worry about dying or fighting. I am serious you live in the wild, there's always going to be something to fight and something to defend the clan from. It makes more sense to take action rather than sitting back and waiting for them to come after us." Poppysong, Bristlepaw, and Gingersplash were being ridiculous if you ask him.

"I don't like the idea of siding with ShadowClan over anything, we can't trust them, and as everyone else had said we have valid reasoning for not siding with them." Leechscar turned his gaze to Twilightstar. "However, I do trust you. I know you don't do anything without prioritizing WindClan's safety and our clanmates above all else. We have ThunderClan already killing clanmates, we lost four clanmates, and RiverClan testing our borders and harming the herbs. If allying with ShadowClan leaves WindClan with one less enemy, then I can see the merit of keeping them and Dawnstar on our side." Besides, keep your enemy close and all that. It wasn't a bad idea from a strategic point of view. Smarter than waiting for them to turn their claws on WindClan.

He bowed his head to the leader and then turned to find the large grumpy old man standing next to his new apprentice. "I don't understand why some of them just assume you're going to bring them along because they said so." He meowed to Batglare. Did they just forget he's patrol leader? "It's like they think their word is StarClan or they outrank you. No respect these days(said the hypocrite). But anyway, I'll tag along if you'll have me."

Leechscar didn't need to go on the patrol to RiverClan. Honestly, he'd prefer to stay behind with Twilightstar cause he already knew some of these idiots' words were going to hit her hard. The least he could do was offer his mother a shoulder to cry on, but he liked Batglare so he's at least given the senior warrior an option to bring him along. He'd have to snarl at Dreamlight to give off her ass and make sure Twilightstar was okay after the meeting if he was chosen to come along.
@Moonraven [Batglare/Twilightstar] @MangofDoom [Poppysong] @paris [Gingersplash/Bristlepaw]

@Moonraven [ Twilightstar ]

@MangofDoom [ Poppysong ]

Gingersplash
WindClan Warrior - She / Her

Gingersplash's sky-blue eyes narrowed, and she dipped her head respectfully to the tom.

''Leechscar, I get that Twilightstar is your mother, but she's ordering an attack on RiverClan,'' She meowed, exchanging a glance with her sister, Willowbrook.

''Should WindClan lives be risked to kill RiverClan lives? Do you really think that?''

The warrior shook her head.

''I'm sure that there is some way other than fighting with tooth and claw. We could always try talking it out.''

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; December 7th, 2023 at 05:50 AM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 07:34 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Beastpaw burrowed further in, murmuring her 'sworries' as she went. Poor Tigersmist. Her ears pricked. Patrols! Maybe that would help Tigers be happy. Warriors really liked their patrols, for no obvious rEASONS. She scurried up to Batglare. "IMMA COME WI' TIGERSMISTS!" The underaged 'paw announced, bouncing on her paws nervously.
*Tigermist backed up when Beastpaw went to Batglare suddenly*

@Moonraven (Batglare mention)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 7th, 2023, 09:32 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Mintkit was shockingly nice, and Deadmoon purred as she tapped her nose to the top of her new apprentice's head. Of course, she couldn't in good faith agree with the sentiment. It might be a bit too soon for her by now trademarked sarcastic-pessimistic humor, but she was USING IT ANYWAY! Because no one could stop her! A foolish choice really, I'm sure I'll mess something up within the day. was her response, probably throwing Mintkit for a bit of a loop. Hopefully it didn't, if the younger was looking at her face she should be able to catch the jovial expression. Unfortunately, their moment of meeting and greeting was interrupted by Twilightstar's much more serious business.

Two massive pieces of news in one sitting, and Deadmoon's attention was well and truly off of her apprentice now. The cries were immediate from her clanmates, quite a few of them in anger. Resistance to alliance with Shadowclan seemed more common, although there were a few who wanted to avoid confrontation with Riverclan as well. There were more voices in favor of battle, quite a few volunteers as well. Perhaps an excessive number, but it probably wouldn't hurt to send in a few extra warriors to make sure that no one got badly hurt.

That wasn't a big deal to Deadmoon. She didn't love the idea of violence, but Riverclan had been the one starting stuff so it was their own fault really. They MIGHT be able to talk it out, but they also might not. Riverclan hadn't exactly shown themselves to be terribly honest and in control of their clan, so maybe it was the way to go about it. Everyone else seemed quite on board, and she wasn't going to be made to fight if she didn't want to. And yeah, it was probably a good idea to let this new leader know who was boss.

And then she thought about Creekpelt, and her resolve wavered a little bit. She didn't want HIM to get hurt. But he was one cat. This was her whole CLAN. Her friendship with Rookie had never made her think twice about retaliating against Shadowclan when she had still lived there. That was something to ponder another time however. What was more important, and what she might actually offer input on, was their alliance with Shadowclan. Because that sounded......concerning. Things had been quiet between the two clans for moons now, but that was no guarantee of the future.

Shadowclan had a reputation as untrustworthy and black-hearted for a reason, and they certainly hadn't done anything to disprove that recently. Twilightstar herself had been KIDNAPPED by them within her memory, and several of her deputies had been killed. Breezefeather. Coyotesnarl. Whatever Breezefeather's loud son had been called. Thunderkit or Stormkit or something. Was she really willing to ally with THEM? And maybe Deadmoon's condemnation of Shadowclan was a bit hypocritical because two of her best friends had been from the pine forest. But those were individual cats. Not the whole clan.

But she trusted Twilightstar. But Shadowclan.....that was not safe. But Twilightstar. But Shadowclan. Surely there was a middle ground between the two? She didn't think Dawnstar and her clan were so insane as to attack them if they were fighting in a battle together, so if it were to become a showdown between the four clans that might be safe. And, Shadowclan were the only clan really at full strength and stability besides them, and they were having issues with sickness. And they hadn't been as snappy at their border lately. But still! They weren't going to trust them with much information, right?

With her thoughts more organized, albeit a bit delayed from those of her clanmates, Deadmoon was prepared to speak. How much is this alliance going to entail? she called, raising her voice a bit in the hopes that at least a few cats might hear her. Deadmoon didn't expect an answer to her question, she didn't really want one. It was a question for her to lead into her opinion. Riverclan and Thunderclan are both becoming problematic, and Shadowclan has been relatively peaceful on our borders recently, but they've been our biggest enemies for so long. Maybe it was time to move on, but sometimes forgiving and forgetting was risky.

If we're going to work with Shadowclan, it shouldn't be beyond when we're interacting with the other clans. As long as we're just using each other as a threat, and maybe as allies in battle, that seems safe enough. But we shouldn't trust them the way we trusted Riverclan at one point. That's just asking for them to stab us in the back. Ever. Ever ever ever ever ever. She hadn't known that alliance well, being only an apprentice when the horrible fake battle had occurred, but it had been very, very trusting. Way too close for Shadowclan, after all that had happened. Maybe that was a bit too much to say, she wasn't exactly a senior warrior or anything, but it was her opinion. They all could deal with it. It wasn't like anyone was suddenly going to love her or hate her because of this one interjection.
@Partypooper