Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by finley !!
Today 08:20 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 08:19 AM
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by Bean
Today 07:58 AM
Teach Me to be the Best!...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 07:23 AM
let me wrap my teeth...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 07:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 8th, 2016, 08:19 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Ibispaw padded more towards the center of camp as opposed to the outskirts in which he had been settled mere moments before, quietly contemplating what was going on and when he'd be given his warrior name. He had an idea that it had been about 6 moons of training he had been through, making him twelve moons, so did Jaguarclaw think he was ready yet? Even though he didn't enjoy hunting too much, which was an important part of being a warrior?
Who knows, he certainly didn't. But nonetheless, he settled on the outskirts of the gathering crowd, a thought occurring to him that maybe this was his warrior ceremony.
Or.. Perhaps it was simply an apprentice ceremony, or some other cats warrior ceremony.
Wrinkling his nose in a small scowl, he looked towards the ground and flattened his ears a bit, waiting for Blazingnight to continue with whatever announcement she had for the clan, his yellow eyes remaining focused on the ground.

Jaguarclaw probably doesn't think I'm ready because I have a hard time killing those little animals. Hmph. Maybe I just don't want their innocent blood on my claws. Fighting is different, at least cats deserve it. We're always killing the little animals, hurting each other, cat's deserve to get hurt, but the prey.. They don't deserve the cruelty we induce upon them. I'll get my warrior name some day.
Thought the cat sourly, his face flashing with anger momentarily before he forced himself to take a breath and look back up at the leader, still waiting for her to speak, his face solemn and rather blank.
I, Blazingash, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Ibispaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
-i do-
Then by the powers bestowed in me as leader, I give you your warrior name. Ibispaw, from this moment you will be known as Ibisprowl. ShadowClan honors your intelligence and stealth, and we welcome you as a full warrior.
Old December 8th, 2016, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
Guardianpaw rushed out of the bushes, trying not to look suspicious as he walked over to the highbranch. Sourpaw walked over to him and sat down, his dark grey pelt glistening. Bitterpaw also went and sat down by her brothers, all three, ready to become warriors.
I, Blazingash, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Guardiandpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
-i do-
Then by the powers bestowed in me as leader, I give you your warrior name. Guardianpaw, from this moment you will be known as Guardianheart. ShadowClan honors your braveness and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior.

I, Blazingash, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Sourpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
-i do-
Then by the powers bestowed in me as leader, I give you your warrior name. Sourpaw, from this moment you will be known as Sourblood. ShadowClan honors your willingness and hunting skills, and we welcome you as a full warrior.

I, Blazingash, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Bitterpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
-i do-
Then by the powers bestowed in me as leader, I give you your warrior name. Bitterpaw, from this moment you will be known as Bitterstorm. ShadowClan honors your strength and speed, and we welcome you as a full warrior.
Old December 8th, 2016, 09:32 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

"Get up!" Swiftfang shouted while he wizzed by Burrpaw's ear. His front paw was outstretched, and it silently scraped against the apprentice's back- causing no damage, but the tom could feel it.
"The faster you move, the more advantages you have," he said, slamming to the ground in an awkward fall. Definitely not one of his finer moments, but the Siamese still picked himself back up and braced his fangs.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 8th, 2016, 10:51 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Sharpkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sharppaw. Your mentor will be Adderstrike. I hope they will pass down all she knows on to you.

Shykit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Shypaw. Your mentor will be Skybird. I hope they will pass down all she knows on to you.
Sharppaw and Shypaw dipped their heads in thanks to their leader and went over and sat down
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 9th, 2016, 05:29 AM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
I, Blazingash, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Guardiandpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
-i do-
Then by the powers bestowed in me as leader, I give you your warrior name. Guardianpaw, from this moment you will be known as Guardianheart. ShadowClan honors your braveness and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior.

I, Blazingash, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Sourpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
-i do-
Then by the powers bestowed in me as leader, I give you your warrior name. Sourpaw, from this moment you will be known as Sourblood. ShadowClan honors your willingness and hunting skills, and we welcome you as a full warrior.

I, Blazingash, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Bitterpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
-i do-
Then by the powers bestowed in me as leader, I give you your warrior name. Bitterpaw, from this moment you will be known as Bitterstorm. ShadowClan honors your strength and speed, and we welcome you as a full warrior.
All three newly appointed warriors, Guardianheart, Sourblood, and Bitterstorm all dipped their heads to Blazingnight in thanks.
Old December 9th, 2016, 05:31 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Burrpaw rolled over and pushed himself up. "Sorry, Swiftfang," Burrpaw tested his injured paw on the ground again, and it could now hold a little of his weight. "Can you, erm, show me how to fight if I get hurt like this, he held the sprained paw forward so his mentor could see what he means. "In a real battle, it's not like I could tell them, hang on, I hurt myself. Can we finish this tomorrow? and they'll stop and be like, Oh sure Burrpaw, just meet me at the border tomorrow! I need to be able to keep fighting if that happens!" He hoped his reasoning would be enough to get his mentor to show him. It would really suck not knowing how to fight with an injury in a real battle.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 9th, 2016, 06:17 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Jalid - now Frozenpaw - blinked at his new name. He wasn't too sure what to expect, after all, he did have a loner name rather than a clan one. Maybe he was looking for something like 'Jalidpaw' though that seemed too stupid of a name. But he did stand even taller, slightly puffing out his chest and fake pride. In all honesty, becoming an apprentice didn't seem so great, just another stepping stone on the path of the clan life.

But the tuxedo did wish to inform Shrew of this, hoping it might raise her spirits to hear that her son had become an apprentice.That he was now a 'proper' clan cat. Frozenpaw... he did hope that she'd like his name. He was aware that his birth name meant 'Ice' in another language, and he seemed to keep that theme with his new name. She would probably be so proud and pleased to hear this.

Yet she had not yet returned. Instead of going out search for her - believing she would not like it if her kit interrupted her hunt with Tigergrowl - he watched as Blazingnight called out to the other cats in the clearing. Some kits becoming apprentices, but also some apprentices becoming warriors. It apparently was tradition to call out the names of the newly ranked cats, but he still felt out of place and almost as if it wasn't appropriate for him to do so - despite it being rude not calling out their names.

Afterwards, he got up and turned towards the clearing, padding away from the crowd of cats. He wasn't too sure if Blazingnight was finished or not, but he was. The young tom would continue to wait in the clearing for Shrew to return, and then he'd tell her his recent news. Frozenpaw repeated his name in his head as he tried to decide if he liked it or not. In all honesty, he knew he was named after Iceclaw - but his father was quite neglectful towards him - yet it was also really close to the name that Shrew had given him herself, and he did love his mother....

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 9th, 2016, 06:54 AM
constantly tired

Blizzardpaw rose his head proudly, amber eyes shining with triumph. Finally, now Blizzardpaw would train to do what he wanted to do for a long time. And, maybe, just maybe, he could become a warrior. After that, he'd plan that out soon.
Old December 9th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Duskflight
Jaguarclaw didn't answer the apprentice as he was cut off by Blazingnight who had begun to speak. The time had come. Ibispaw wouldn't be needing his guidance any longer and something about those thoughts broke the larger feline's heart. He had come to love training the apprentice, no matter how much negativity the young tom showed him. It was a rough start, of course, but perhaps he'd learn how worth all the training was now.
As Blazingnight deemed Ibispaw - now Ibisprowl - a warrior he gazed proudly down at the young feline. His head was held high and his olive green hues showed all the emotion of a mentor congratulating his apprentice. "You've earned it, Ibisprowl" the Bengal spoke giving the new warrior a small nudge on the shoulder. Jaguarclaw wasn't shy to give friendly gestures such as that even it sometimes it scared the other cat. "Perhaps we can still go on patrol together and such? Though that's up to you now. You are a warrior," he gave him a small purr. Jaguarclaw never failed at being polite or a gentleman. He only hoped that some of it rubbed off on Ibisprowl and that the new warrior never forgot the lessons he had learned.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 9th, 2016, 07:29 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

The Siamese nodded at the apprentice's logic. "That makes sense." He said, suddenly stopping in his tracks. Oh, the pride he had for Burrpaw! Still struggling to fight even with his swollen paw. And now he needed some training while injured. Once Burrpaw was able to master the art of fighting properly, he'd be a better warrior, and his skills would improve.

"Say," he said, taking a pawstep back. "How about we stop for today? We've done some good work; hunting and fighting. How about we simply continue tomorrow? First thing's first, in the morning, we'll come back here and start the injured-yet-still-training session." The tom nodded strictly. "Unless you'd like to still continue." Swiftfang said as an afterthought. His gaze sweeper over towards the sun, which was slowly making its way down. When they began hunting, it was a little after sun-high; now it was nearly sundown.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; December 9th, 2016 at 07:29 PM.
Closed Thread