Today 05:38 PM

Old June 17th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flares View Post
"Oh.. Sorry Mama." She stared at their mother curiously. "If you can swim, can we swim, too? Maybe in smaller rivers?" While Crowkit wasn't completely sure she wanted to swim after all the scary 'stories' of what rivers can do, maybe there were safer ones that were fun, after all her mother could swim... And with all this talking about it she was curious now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

@Aleka

Seafoam looked at her kit, "Now why would you want to swim, 'eh? And you have to be trained how to swim. Besides, I'd rather you not even try to swim even if it's a small river. If it's a shallow pond, it'd be safer for a warrior and a apprentice. But currently your too young." She muttered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
(sorry, I was grounded^^)

Creekkit rolled his eyes. The tabby had remained in the back, and now he offered what he thought. "I don't get how a river can swallow a cat if it's not alive." The kit huffed, flicking his tail. And I agree with Bluefox about how water is dreadful." He finished with a shrug. Hm, he thought as his mother explained how they might be able to swim in ponds. I really don't want to go swimming in the first place... He glanced at the cats around him. He couldn't admit that to them though. They would think he was weak, and too scared. The kit snorted. [B]"We may as well swim in puddles then."[B]

@TiredSmolFox @Ombre Party @Flares
Quote:

@Ombre Party @Flares

Seafoam sighed, “I’d rather like if it you guys don’t swim at all.” She pawed at Creekkit, trying to drag him towards her, “Your turn for being groomed.”
Quote:

"But I'm really not dirty!" He whined, staring at the ground before trotting toward Seafoarmbark. Creekkit didn't want to be groomed, but he wasn't going to complain, unlike his siblings. "Why is water so wet and heavy once it gets in your pelt, supposedly?" He asked suddenly, glancing up at his mother. The tom was almost an exact copy of her, with the same pale gray pelt and light brown tabby stripes.
Quote:
Seafoam ' Bark started to groom him, so her answer was muffled, "Water is already heavy as it is. We aren't fleapelted dogs, sadly dogs can shake off their pelts. The cats with the most issue with swimming are usually fluffy cats. That is why most of riverclan is sleek. There are some fluffy one's though," She groomed Creekkit's chest, "Besides, the water sink's into your fur. I'm assuming it's because our fur is like moss, it's abosorbent."
"Anyways, no cat belongs in the water for long, even Riverclan, as much as they may or may not enjoy it." He looked at all of his kits before settling down close to Seafoam. "The water can drag you down, it makes you so tired it is hard to fight a wild, strong current. Trust me, even fish have to fight a current such as that at sometime!"

Meanwhile, Larkkit was closing in on Crowkit, silently stalking her, until she pounced, rolling her into a mock-battle. "Ha, I gotcha!" She purred.

@Flares

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 17th, 2018, 07:33 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Anyways, no cat belongs in the water for long, even Riverclan, as much as they may or may not enjoy it." He looked at all of his kits before settling down close to Seafoam. "The water can drag you down, it makes you so tired it is hard to fight a wild, strong current. Trust me, even fish have to fight a current such as that at sometime!"

Meanwhile, Larkkit was closing in on Crowkit, silently stalking her, until she pounced, rolling her into a mock-battle. "Ha, I gotcha!" She purred.

@Flares

@Flares @Aleka

Seafoam ' Bark smiled, "The currents worse whenever the wind picks up or a storm's coming.. Guess you could say it's the best way to be warned? When that happened when I was a apprentice, it was pretty hard for me to catch anything. It was a worth a shot though."
Old June 17th, 2018, 07:42 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

@Flares @Aleka

Seafoam ' Bark smiled, "The currents worse whenever the wind picks up or a storm's coming.. Guess you could say it's the best way to be warned? When that happened when I was a apprentice, it was pretty hard for me to catch anything. It was a worth a shot though."
"How do fish taste momma?" Larkkit asked Seafoam, jumping off of Crowkit with a smirk. She walked closer to her mother with a yawn, her stomach grumbling. "Because I'm hungry."

No star is lost at all

Old June 17th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Moony!!

Quote:

"How do fish taste momma?" Larkkit asked Seafoam, jumping off of Crowkit with a smirk. She walked closer to her mother with a yawn, her stomach grumbling. "Because I'm hungry."
Seafoam ' Bark muttered, "I wonder when you guys will be apprenticed.." She then answered Larkkit, "Fish.. Tastes a bit odd. It has a slimy and smooth texture, and it's squishy, usually wet. It's also very cold. Not many cats like it."
Old June 17th, 2018, 09:49 PM
bruh head

"I think you mean only RiverClan cats like it. I heard that the whole clan eats fish, and that they're not used to eating normal prey." Creekkit argued, slipping away from his mother. He sat down, wiping a slightly moist cheek with his paw. He then turned toward his father a few seconds later. "Well, fish don't have fur." The kit paused for a moment. "And I mean, they must be used to it anyways."

@TiredSmolFox @Flares @Ombre Party
Old June 18th, 2018, 05:58 AM
Moony!!

Quote:
"I think you mean only RiverClan cats like it. I heard that the whole clan eats fish, and that they're not used to eating normal prey." Creekkit argued, slipping away from his mother. He sat down, wiping a slightly moist cheek with his paw. He then turned toward his father a few seconds later. "Well, fish don't have fur." The kit paused for a moment. "And I mean, they must be used to it anyways."

@TiredSmolFox @Flares @Ombre Party
Seafoam sighed, "I like fish, and I'm in Skyclan. Besides, they do have to eat something besides fish since the water does freeze. Also, what do you mean normal prey?" Her tail flicked slightly annoyed.
Old June 18th, 2018, 11:13 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

Seafoam sighed, "I like fish, and I'm in Skyclan. Besides, they do have to eat something besides fish since the water does freeze. Also, what do you mean normal prey?" Her tail flicked slightly annoyed.
"Fish have to fight some of the same battles too, you know." Annoyed at Creekkits rebelliousness. "Anyways, fish are prey, and as along as they keep us alive, that's all that matters."

No star is lost at all

Old June 18th, 2018, 11:40 AM
Moony!!

Quote:

"Fish have to fight some of the same battles too, you know." Annoyed at Creekkits rebelliousness. "Anyways, fish are prey, and as along as they keep us alive, that's all that matters."
Seafoam ‘ Bark sighed and started to groom herself, slightly exhausted.
Old June 18th, 2018, 11:43 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

Seafoam ‘ Bark sighed and started to groom herself, slightly exhausted.
Seeing the tired state of his mate, he looked at her. "Here, let me go get you some prey from the pile, and then let me watch the kits. You need to rest." He told her, disappearing without her consent. He reappeared, a few heartbeats later, entering with a dove. He placed it by Seafoam, giving her a lick around her ear.

No star is lost at all

Old June 18th, 2018, 12:04 PM
Moony!!

Quote:

Seeing the tired state of his mate, he looked at her. "Here, let me go get you some prey from the pile, and then let me watch the kits. You need to rest." He told her, disappearing without her consent. He reappeared, a few heartbeats later, entering with a dove. He placed it by Seafoam, giving her a lick around her ear.
Seafoam noticed and smiled, “Thank you.” She have her mate a lick on the cheek, before bending her head down to eat the dove. She quietly purred.