Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cougar attack!
Last post by squidz
Today 11:58 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 11:48 AM
Info on all characters!
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 11:36 AM
Search Party!
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 11:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 10th, 2018, 07:33 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Cosmos View Post
Ravenheart jumped slightly as he appeared from the shrubs, but turned to him with a little chuckle. "Hey kid," she stood up, her tail curling around him slightly, "we're going out hunting. You in a hunting mood today?"

(Yeah, it can be difficult to get that feeling out)
"I'm ready for anything!" He said Excitedly and smiled.
Old November 10th, 2018, 10:27 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
milkweed would tell that something was wrong, he was always good at noticing little things about people, but he wouldnt mention that. he didnt want to make windy uncomfortable or feel easy to read, it was just milk going into the little things about people. the little twitches of the tail, the glances, something was off. stress? likely. the least he could do was comfort him a bit,¨you seem unsure,¨ he hummed at his indifferent answer, clearly something was wrong,,¨its okay if you arent, we all get stressed and have our bad days you know.¨ he said, his voice as gentle as it was before, he didnt want a fake smile put before him, he wanted a genuine one. ¨walks in the territory usually calm me, want to go on one?¨ he offered. he loved nature, especially the territory. to feel the crunch of leaves under his paws and the breeze in his fur, the sun on his pelt and the smell of fresh air, it was relaxing and therapeutic.

Windygale looked at the fuzzy, white tom before him. For such a large tom, his voice was gentle and reassuring, though Windygale himself was about the same. He didn't know why, but the golden brown feline found his chest to be not as tight, the knot in his stomach loosen. the deputy - no, warrior now. It hurt to correct himself. Upon being offered a walk in the territory, he tilted his head to the side ever so slightly. It helped to imagine all of the things that he enjoyed this time of year. He loved the sound of leaves crunching under his paws, as well as just the satisfying feeling. He loved it when the low lying bushes showed off their true colors, painting the ground with red, orange, and yellow. But his throat contracted as he remembered the broken look in his leader's multicolored eyes, and the hurt in his meow as Windygale himself was demoted. Breathing deeply, he gazed at Milkweed. "Y-yes," he started, mew thick with emotion for only a moment before he cleared his throat. "A walk in the territory would be... nice. But," he quickly added, the emotion entering his voice again. "I can't leave camp. G-Goldenstar's orders." The tom's voice wavered as he spoke the leader's name.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old November 11th, 2018, 04:42 AM
Back from the Void

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Harvest+~ View Post
"I'm ready for anything!" He said Excitedly and smiled.
"Alright, let's go!" She broke off into a small run, hoping the apprentice could keep up with her. She slowed down, just a bit, just to be sure. Tipping her head to the sky, she could already pick up the scent of prey in the air.

Character site in progress
Old November 11th, 2018, 09:24 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
the she cat nodded in understanding "you did a good job at wording it ,this time . Don't worry , I have that trouble too believe it or not. Everyone does . " she meowed trying to reassure him and again that motherly aura could be felt around her . When she got her answer she purred out of some strange happiness that she got from it , well it would seem strange to others who didn't know her ,this made her eyes shine "Splendid . But...how is riverclan gonna make it there?...are they coming at all?" she asked her tone from happy to worried . She wasn't born at the time when the dusk syndicate were around , she didn't know where exactly there camp was .Ravenfrost shook her head a bit before realizing that both of them were sort of getting of task "anyways .... Back to the matter at hand. Is there anymore questions youd like to ask me?" she asked with a business like tone to her voice . your asking too many questions about them... Best stay silent .in your head . There's no need to slip up now when you haven't for moons.
Goldenstar nodded, finally feeling a little proud of himself. Explaining that had been painful, as he didn’t really know what to do or say. Raven almost seemed like a mother, it was kind of comforting. At the next question, he paused for a minute. “I’m sure they’ll find a way, after all, Skyclan still shows up, and they may be somewhere close to them,” he said. In all honesty, he didn’t know. Maybe Riverclan wouldn’t show up in the first place, sporting some grudge against the other clans. Golden guessed he couldn’t blame them, but they would just have to see. At the next question, he paused for a minute, “This May Be a personal question, and you don’t need to answer it, but do you have any kits?” he asked, tilting his head. He was already feeling as though asking it was a bad idea, but he decided he couldn’t go back, looking at Raven quietly.
Old November 11th, 2018, 10:22 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by :blue: View Post

Goldenstar nodded, finally feeling a little proud of himself. Explaining that had been painful, as he didn’t really know what to do or say. Raven almost seemed like a mother, it was kind of comforting. At the next question, he paused for a minute. “I’m sure they’ll find a way, after all, Skyclan still shows up, and they may be somewhere close to them,” he said. In all honesty, he didn’t know. Maybe Riverclan wouldn’t show up in the first place, sporting some grudge against the other clans. Golden guessed he couldn’t blame them, but they would just have to see. At the next question, he paused for a minute, “This May Be a personal question, and you don’t need to answer it, but do you have any kits?” he asked, tilting his head. He was already feeling as though asking it was a bad idea, but he decided he couldn’t go back, looking at Raven quietly.
Ravenfrost nodded a bit curtly at her answer ,she didn't mean it to be in a rude way but she wanted this conversation to get a move on and not necessarily be over with but she didn't want to be here for too long. Her ears twitched at the next question but once she heard the final word ,her mouth glued shut and her throat tightened along with her body tensing should I answer?.... He looked hurt when windy gotten demoted, I don't want to hurt him either ....what if in the long run this proves to be the second worst mistake I've made ? What if it saves my pelt? There's always that what if....and did he have to ask that? What cursed him to? this made her close her eyes and draw her lips back to release a low snarl and to shake her head ,now looking at her leader with what looked like a raging fire in her eyes before it died down and leaving just a hint of pain escape which soon grew into an overwhelming amount for her , she raised her head and narrowed her eyes her ears back "no,why on earth would i? There monstrous .troublemakers . And a chore to take care of . If I were to , I wouldn't be mom of the year material anyways . " she meowed her tone cold at first before melting down into what seemed to be like a joke , well....it was her poor excuse of a joke ,it somehow in a twisted way made her laugh afterwards but it was an empty one to cover up what she was truly feeling . And most of what she said was kinda true ,with the kits she saw around here they tended to be like little unruly beasts , but there were some who had manners and actually had their head together , those she liked. She remembered when she was a kit she was such a recluse that she didn't even wanna go out of the nursery when it was time for her apprentice years , she always had trouble connecting with one's her age ,she always had friends that were of newly turned warriors or older . But her friends never really stook around long enough though and it pained her . Her ears went back up and sighed "Goldenstar...do you think you've made the right choice? About this? I mean there are plenty of other well trained warriors in this clan. Like ....Specklenose even though she's young I still think she has potential . " she meowed with doubt . Forget about waiting .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 11th, 2018, 11:09 AM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
"Alright, let's go!" She broke off into a small run, hoping the apprentice could keep up with her. She slowed down, just a bit, just to be sure. Tipping her head to the sky, she could already pick up the scent of prey in the air.
He tracked behind her and soon caught the smell of prey in the air, he tipped his ears this way and that, trying to connect scent with sound.
Old November 11th, 2018, 12:47 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachy View Post

@Solstice!

Sunblaze woke feeling warm. No, not temperature-warm. It was more like a comfortable feeling inside him, which felt ticklish if he focused on it. He didn’t think much of it at first, but this feeling was almost alien to him. On a normal morning, Sunblaze would wake feeling achy and still heavy with sleep. Peeking through one of his sleep-stuck eyelids, Sunblaze immediately took note of the unfamiliar surroundings. This isn't the warriors den… The fuzzy orange cat tried to move, but something weighed him down. A familiar scent sparked his memory. Daydream? The loud purrs of the small feline confirmed his thoughts before he even opened both his eyes. They must've fallen asleep during their grooming session. His ears flattened out of embarrassment. They’d become friends so quickly, and while the thought was comforting, Sunblaze felt mousebrained to have let himself get so close with someone (especially someone important like the medicine cat). But I slept so well… Despite his mixed feelings, Sunblaze surprisingly had one more concern - even more important to him than the last one. I hope they slept well, too… He remembered Daydream told him that they hardly ever slept, so seeing the medicine cat sound asleep beside him was a huge relief. He took a look outside, realizing it was only a few moments before sunrise. Maybe I should let them sleep longer. Snuggling closer to his new friend, Sunblaze closed his eyes and allowed himself (and Daydream) to just enjoy the rare moment for a littlewhile longer.
daydream didnt know when they had actually fallen asleep. they dont remember closing their eyes, or drifting off, or even any nightmares. id had been awhile since daydreams actually slept through a full night,usually having little cat naps here and there that were revolved around nightmares, leaving them with a restless slumber. but this..they felt nothing but warm, their head tucked under sunblazes chin still, looking content and not willing to move. their expression with relaxed, something nobody ever saw on daydream. no thoughts running through their head, no trauma clouding their thoughts, nothing. nothing but sleep. opening their eyes they were fairly confused by everything. what time was it? did they have any cats to get to today? why did they feel so warm? what.. slowly, they looked up, seeing the face that only belonged to sunblaze, their scent all around him. it looked to be minutes before sunrise, the evening blues turning into purples and pinks quickly. pulling their head away, they blinked the sleep out of their eyes, squinting them as they became more aware of their surroundings. slowly, they plopped their head back down,closing their eyes again and grumbling,"five more minutes," they mumbled, cuddling closer to sunblaze if even possible, not wanting to face the day just yet despite having to. he was just.. so warm, he didnt want to face the chills of leaf fall right now, or anything for that matter. they knew they wouldnt be able to fall back asleep, not after getting that much of it, but it was still content to just use him as a fluffy pillow right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ •Spoopy• View Post
Sparkpaw heard the faint voice and slowly picked her way through the medicine den. “Am I interrupting something? I can go if I am am.” She spoke softly as she was scared all the cats were judging her. “A-are you sure I should? I don’t want to be a burden to you.pfft. You are a real mouse-brain. Sparkpaw thought while looking around the den noticing that Daydream was sorting herbs while she was in there. Sparkpaw started to back away in case they didn’t want her there. “I know that you are a busy cat and there are probably other cats that need you so if you don’t want me here Alright?” She spoke quite fast mabye even mumbled a few words in her attempt to not sound bad in front of the clans medicine cat. Sparkpaw didn’t want the clans only healer to hate her and it being awkward if she needed anything.
daydream grabbed the stem of a flower, tucking it in the right spot in the cracks of the dried mud of the dens wall before glancing over their shoulder towards the apprentice. her name was sparkpaw, correct? they had seen her at the peacerally meeting before. "im not busy, just doing my chores is all," they said casually, grabbing another stem of a plant and walking across the den and past sparkpaw, shoving into another crack n the wall. they had just gotten new herbs from their recent findings, they could use as much as they could get before leafbare.
Old November 11th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post

daydream grabbed the stem of a flower, tucking it in the right spot in the cracks of the dried mud of the dens wall before glancing over their shoulder towards the apprentice. her name was sparkpaw, correct? they had seen her at the peacerally meeting before. "im not busy, just doing my chores is all," they said casually, grabbing another stem of a plant and walking across the den and past sparkpaw, shoving into another crack n the wall. they had just gotten new herbs from their recent findings, they could use as much as they could get before leafbare.
Your positive? I really don’t want to take anyone’s place.Wow fleabrain Nice you have to sound like a kit huh?
A frown grew on Sparkpaws face and she looked to the ground. “I’m sure I’m interrupting something. How could I not your busy there’s another car that needs you.” It all cane sputtering out and she looked up to Daydream. “Are the chores boring?Like that’s how you should talk to a cat mousebrain. Sparkpaws eyes looked around the den. She enjoyed looking at things that she wasn’t used to. “Do you want me to grab you something to eat? I’m sure you’ve worked hard.” Sparkpaw smiles as she had said something useful. “I caught a plump mouse earlier if you would like it.” She meowed to them.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old November 11th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Back from the Void

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Harvest+~ View Post
He tracked behind her and soon caught the smell of prey in the air, he tipped his ears this way and that, trying to connect scent with sound.
"Smell anything, kid?" She turned to Hawkpaw.

Character site in progress
Old November 11th, 2018, 04:34 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
"Smell anything, kid?" She turned to Hawkpaw.
"Yup. Can't see or hear it though." He said and kept on looking.
Closed Thread