Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:12 AM

Old April 27th, 2020, 06:36 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

To say Koistream was upset was an understatement. He wanted to spend the day alone, mulling over his thoughts and licking his wounds, not spending time with the brat he was forced to call his apprentice.
His tuft'd ears flattened back as he peered around reluctantly for Fogpaw, he didn't want to even bother with the little fleabag away, completely unmotivated but whatever. Its not like he got a choice.
Koistream hoped Fogpaw would bail, that would be a relief. Maybe some alone hunting would be good.

{ @Sparkling Bliss }

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 27th, 2020, 06:55 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

[ @S-oft; ]

Fogpaw looked up after hearing his name get called for a patrol. He didn't want to spend time with his mentor, but he wanted to stay on Lionstar's good side. The young apprentice just stood there. He closed his eyes to see if Thunderpaw had any advice. He listened closely before opening his eyes. Fogpaw would go on this patrol, but he wasn't talking to Koistream. He padded up to Koistream without saying a word.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 27th, 2020, 07:04 AM
s

Koistream glanced at Fogpaw silently, grumbling quietly under his breathe as his chest felt tight. He wasn't a cat who enjoyed conflict or sought it out.
"If you apologise, I'm willing to put thud behind us," He said, voice null of much emotion but he didnt look his apprentice in the eyes as the started to walk out of the camp.

{ @Sparkling Bliss }

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 27th, 2020, 07:07 AM

[ @S-oft; ]

Fogpaw didn't quite know what to do. he wasn't prideful at all, so an apology wouldn't hurt him any. The apprentice padded behind him. Before they exited the camp he stopped and closed his eyes to find Thunderpaw and of course he was there. The other cat dipped his head and Fogpaw's eyes flashed open. "Look Koistream I'm truly sorry for disobeying you. I promise I won't do it again.", he meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 27th, 2020, 07:14 AM
s

Koistream let out a breathe he didn't know he was holding in. He gave a small nod of acceptance, but any friendship he had hoped to have with the feline had shrivelled out at the person attacks made after the battle. Maybe that's where he had gone wrong? It was best not to blur the lines of teacher and friend.
Maybe Koistream was just too young for an apprentice?
"Its fine, let's just go," He muttered quietly, still not confident in himself.

{ @Sparkling Bliss }

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 27th, 2020, 07:17 AM

[ @S-oft; ]

Fogpaw nodded without saying another word. 'Thunderpaw please guide me,' he thought. The apprentice padded out of the Riverclan camo entrance, his whiskers twitched in excitement to be hunting. He hunted all the time and yet this time made him excited. It was most likely because it was his first hunting patrol.

Old April 27th, 2020, 07:31 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@BILL.
Ace listened carefully and nodded, “sounds like a deal to me!” He didn’t care about his name one bit- in fact a new one was even better than keeping his old one. It would really seal the deal on his new life and help him totally push the old one out of mind. Nor did he mind going through training. The tom knew quite well how to hunt and fight, but he recognized the need for Lionstar to gauge his skills. Plus, these clans probably had their own special moves that could improve his fighting and hunting. Why pass that up? Ace was even interested in the history and culture aspect of his new life. Clan life still sounded like a definite improvement to him and he was tentatively excited for the start of the process.

Last edited by dionysus; April 27th, 2020 at 07:33 AM.
Old April 27th, 2020, 09:10 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Slushie

Doefeather paced outside the camp entrance, tail lashing. None of her usual sass. Worry? Yes. Hailfire still hadn't emerged from among the bloodied cats streaming into the camp. Was that a good thing? Could be. But what if she had died? And Lionstar was waiting for the right moment to tell her? That set Doefeather off. She shoved through the injured cats, with calls of "Are you okay?" and "Excuse me." Standing outside the camp entrance, she awaited her beloved mate's dead body.
Old April 27th, 2020, 09:15 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @TeamRiverRipple ]

From her resting place in the clearing, Hailfire couldn't exactly see Doefeather arrive back at camp, and she didn't really want to raise her head to check. The grazing on her neck from Beastspark's teeth didn't exactly hurt, and neither did the other scratches or bruises along her body - she was just tired. She didn't want to move. She huffed and flicked her tail, letting her paws sprawl out beside her.
Old April 27th, 2020, 09:25 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Stretching, he body quickly reminded him of his soreness. Although he didn't get to many wounds, his body ached. Tail swaying behind him, he padded into the clearing. Although Brightwhisker was leading the patrol, he wanted to get going."Brightwhisker, Lampreypaw! Lets go." He padded towards the exit of camp, looking back and waiting for the two.
@Spiderfrost @Salt
Brightwhisker looked up from where he had listened to patrols be called out and stood to find his patrol party quickly. The dutiful warrior nodded to Owlflight as they caught up to them.

"Lets get this job done."