Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:51 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Yesterday 11:45 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Yesterday 11:33 PM
Redshift's Spreadsheet...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:23 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Yesterday 11:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2018, 11:09 AM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Tempestkit let out a sharp miffed sound before attempting to imitate the move Wishpaw had did. It didn't go too well. Totally missing the target and landing flat on his face he emitted a piercing wail his pompous nature seemingly leaving him as now the only thing he wanted was his Mama.

(Tempestkit tries to act all suave and stoic but deep down he's just a Mama's boy)
[So cute!!]

Wishpaw patted the little tom on the head. "You have to rotate in midair, than pounce." She meowed, excited to be the teacher and not the learner for once. She demonstrated in last time, made the same mistake he had made, and landed in a heap on the floor.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 15th, 2018, 11:59 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
again, the molly snorted, her thin tail lashing out of frustration and annoyance as she snarled, " yeah, that she wants to kick my tail 6 feet under? probably. " a moment after the words left her mouth, her ears lowered and all hostility left spiderflight's face. her whole demeanour slumped and she stared at her unique paw, buried in the dirt, clumps stuck between her odd number of toes. yeah, she was pissed. at herself, mostly. was she always this stupidly careless? tensing for a moment, she clenched her eyes shut and held a breath, almost as if bracing herself for something. and then, almost like that something never came, she let it out and her body relaxed again. she hated feeling like this, it was something she wasn't familiar with. something she didn't know how to deal with. and, just like anyone else, she didn't like it. not one bit. shyly, she curled her tail around her paws.

" fireflare, be honest, am i really this stupid? like, all the time? "
fireflare narrowed his eyes at the molly, but sighed. he couldnt lie to her even if he wanted to,"Its just apart of your personality, but i dont think you mean it,in the way fallenheart took it, all the time if thats what youre asking." he mewed bluntly. he wouldnt sugar coat things, after all spiderflight needed to hear this,"Everycats different and they take things more to heart, and sometimes we forget that there are cats who take our sort of humor to heart." he was the same way when it came to the things he said, sometimes they come off way meaner than he intended, or border line cruel. but he never meant it that way, just a playful jab, but sometimes things went wrong.
Old April 15th, 2018, 12:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Petalpaw's whole back half of her body wiggled with excitement. "I'm not scared of the forest," she said loudly. "I am fearless, but I'm not a leader. We go together where no one leads. I don't want the leadership to get in the way of our friendship." While she felt happy and exhilarated when she was called a leader, she tried not to let her ambitions get in the way of her friendship. The apprentice giggled, "we shouldn't be afraid of the loners, they should be afraid of us. We're unstoppable!" She hopped up and hen she landed, started off for the forest. She was glad Wolfpaw was joining them, that way it was like a heroic escapade to the edge of the clearing and the border of the forest. "We only have to go to the edge of the clearing, so we won't really be in the forest, more like next to it," she corrected with a chipper tone. She skipped forward, glancing behind her to make sure the others were following.
Mudpaw smiled with a chuckle he flicked both his ears " that's good. I think you will be a great leader one day " he meowed he was calm and honest he started to walk past her a tiny bit and waited again . Wolfpaw smiled as well " I dont care where we go as long as it's something exciting I'm tired of sitting like the lot of you " she meowed and shook her fur ok you've had enough time move it. Now wait a minute sir who gave you permission to order me around? I did now move! as she started to walk her eyes narrowed and a frown was on her face again she twitched her tail every now and then she felt that tingle of anger as well her ears folded back again too . Mudpaw exhailed he looked at petalpaw " are you sure your not scared? Everyone has a fear " he meowed .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 15th, 2018, 03:46 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang silently moved his mouth, repeating the herbs to himself to commit them to memory. Chamomile, he realized he remembered now that he was hearing it again. Sorrel and burnet he repeated a second time, looking closely at the leaves. "Burnet, sounds like burly, is for strength. He muttered, tucking the information away." At Surgestorm's offer to take some herbs back, the old tom flashed a genuine but gnarled grin. "We're actually doing fine with chamomile, but I wouldn't mind taking a sorrel leaf as a reference while I go hunt for it in my own territory. Learning all of the different herbs and what they look like has been challenging," he admitted. "But fortunately, leafbare is finally at an end. Things are starting to bloom again. I was glad I went into the season at least knowing the basics. We had catmint to spare, but thankfully no greencough. But of course, catmint doesn't grow just anywhere..." he finished darkly. If there was one ailment Shinefang feared, it was greencough. It had claimed the life of his mother while he was still an apprentice, and his quest to find more for her in the midst of a leafbare blizzard had cost him his eye.

(hint hint for possible alternatives to catmint in a pinch )
(Oh goodie goodie )

Surgestorm listened intently as the other tom muttered under his breath, finding it interesting how he was going about memorizing what he had just been told. He tucked the bit of information he had just learned about Shinefang away for future use - knowing he could use it to better teach him or maybe even Oriolepaw. The medicine cat nodded as the other medicine cat spoke, hope shining it his eyes at the prospect of the ever-nearing green-leaf. "It was a long leaf-bare, but good in terms of sickness... we were lucky this season. We've had so many medicine cats come and go, so it would have been a struggle if greencough had become a bad epidemic this time." His expression darkened for a moment from just thinking about how bad it could've been. "I was low on catmint in the beginning because I wasn't having a good growing season last year, but I had a lot of chickweed and tansy stored away just in case. They're not as good as catmint, but tansy can be used to keep the cats from catching it and chickweed can be used to treat it if you have no catmint." He reached into his storage and dug the two large piles out, just for emphasis.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old April 15th, 2018, 04:11 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benrito View Post

Despite how uncertainty had shaken him, he reminded himself that Owleyes appeared to be friendly enough. While they had never formally spoken, or had any interaction at all aside from in passing, his concern that his spiel was going to be met with a negative reaction dissipated slightly. Owleyes probably wasn't going to box his ears off for this or feed him to an angry group of badgers, thank StarClan. In fact, the worst thing he could think of was failing to make a new friendship, or acquaintanceship from this. And although it was a far better fate than being fed to badgers, it still wasn't appealing to Honeylight who thrived on relationships with others. Owleyes returning his greeting was reassuring as well, and he noticed the subtle things about Owleyes: he could see the subtle hints of amusement etch across his features, the way his whiskers twitched as he seemingly entertained humorous thoughts. Honeylight considered every single one of those things to be positive, as they didn't suggest he was about to be vehemently berated in front of those present in the WindClan clearing.

"What?" he asked as Owleyes said he'd heard of him before, the reply catching him by surprise. He honestly hadn't thought Owleyes would know who he was, much less know anything about him -- should he be worried? The thought of it being creepy didn't occur to him. "I hope good things!" he responded, internally wondering what it could've been. "Did Lotustail," his former mentor, "talk to you about me? Did he tell you that I was late for our first training session, then afterwards got lost in the territory?..." Honeylight paused, emitting a soft laugh after a moment. "I guess if he didn't tell you, now you know." It was true, in any case-- he hadn't been the best apprentice. "I guess, looking back, it's kind of a miracle I was given my warrior name. I don't know, maybe Blazingstar took pity on me."

Noticing he went on a tangent, his head tilted, and he returned to the earlier question lingering in his mind: how did Owleyes know him? But he didn't have to wonder for long, as it was explained. "Well, that's better than hearing of me through embarrassing stories of my apprenticeship." If only he hadn't panicked and spilled one. "But that's how I know you too, so that's.. uh, ironic, I think?" it wasn't, but Honeylight didn't quite know what the term meant. All he knew was that Owleyes sounded friendly enough, and he was eager to continue the conversation. "It's odd, we've been living in the same Clan but have never been assigned to do anything together, like a hunting or border patrol.. That might be because I don't get sent on many, though." The reason wasn't immediately clear, but being caught up in talking, he didn't think to delve into why.

Ears tilting forward again as Owleyes elaborated on how he'd been looking for a friend, Honeylight cheerfully said, "I'm sure they'll be back soon! Or we could go out looking for them, but I don't think you've mentioned who it is yet. It'd be a bit difficult to track down a fellow WindClanner if I don't even know who they are." However, he wouldn't press Owleyes to share if he didn't feel like it, or if it wasn't particularly important. The doormouse comment drew out a laugh from Honeylight; he was an easy cat to entertain, appreciating any type of joke. "If you're looking to make time fly by while you wait, you could always do something else." Recalling that Owleyes had been munching on the fresh kill pile, he coughed again and grinned a little. "Aside from eating, though I do find it quite enjoyable myself." Fluffy tail waving behind him as he became lost in thought, Honeylight continued, "Doing something would get your mind off of waiting. Like, taking a walk or going on a patrol, though you did sleep in.." the patrols had already been organized and departed, "so it'd be an informal one, but still beneficial for the Clan nonetheless."

Amuse flooded owleye's gaze causing his pale greenish yellow eyes to light up. Charming. "oh no, I don't believe I've met lotustail yet or heard of them" it occurred to him that vaguely most of the cats he did remember or ever where interesting to him had been in his own age group. Funny how those things happen. he gestured for the tom to sit down, it had only occurred to him now how he had been sitting while honeylight just stood there watching legs most likely aching. How rude of me! "how could you get lost!" he chuckled become flustered "it's hills for yards, you're bound to see camp if you just turned in a circle, it's all flat!" he mused throwing his head back with laughter. It was amusing to ahve another cat to talk to, he never really had specific friends but made it his hobby to get around to every new cat and greet them with open paws. Though he felt another type of warmth with the honey brown tom. Something more friendly than small talk.

''oh really? I don't think I talked for the first 20 sunrises of my training, I was just too scared to speak!" he purred, cheeks growing a tinted red colour as he admitted it. Like honeylight he hadn't been the greatest apprentice, but unlike honeylight it wasn't those casual slip ups one would come across. Instead Owlpaw at the time hadnt muttered a word since the day he became an apprentice, the life of a kit seemed to have suited him much better. So from that day fourth he kinda just watched, never speaking just listening and observing from a distance. He wasn't like the other apprentices. He never was going to be and he never wanted to be. with another lash of his tail he shuffled arching his back from his seated position and released a deep sigh of contentment. "Cats don't have to be amazing at fighting or hunting in order to be a warrior, there's other qaulities" he said with a shrug "I'm pretty sure I got my name because my eyes where so big as an apprentice" he remarked whiskers twitching.

It was good to have somebody so, what's the word? docile. Yes docile to speak with, one who wasn't too keen on getting out and doing something near prying eyes. A sweet sense of relief that was hard to pass up, sitting in the sun with a clanmate and exchanging laughs. Nothing could possibly get better than that. "Isn't that weird? It seems like such a small world sometimes" he'd only chuckle glancing over his shoulder to the windclan breezerock than back at honeylight. Never get a signed on patrols? Why would blazingstar not a sign a specific warrior on patrols? He looked fine. "oh, why is that? You look prim and proper to me?" he questioned his sweeping gaze studying the warrior for another fleeting moment. It wasn't obvious when looking at him, in fact owleyes couldn't quite conjure up any ideas as to why not? Perhaps he just can't hunt? Who knew.

Almost forgetting completely about buttercupbreeze and being caught up in their own playful banter he was reminded of the creamy she cat he had been looking for in the first place. "Oh, yeah I was looking for buttercupbreeze" memories flashed in his eyes for a singular moment than faded. The memories where sweet and sour, blazingstar seemed to have taken a keen interest on buttercupbreeze which made his pelt itch. "I suppose she is most likely doing some other important things as of now, wouldn't wanna go looking for a busy feline" he remarked with a plain smile. Besides he was enjoying this more than trudging through a mucky territory in search of a cat who wouldn't have time to hangout anyways. Honeylights gentle laughter made his heart skip a beat and a wave of heat down to his toetips. Laughter, such a gentle and beautiful thing sometimes. "perhaps we outta catch up on those patrols we missed together, if your feeling up for a stroll around the terriory?" he asked politely, Eyes fixated on honeylight with deep interest. "however, it's up to you. I've heard it's quite mucky outside from all the melting snow" he said with a snort whiskers twicthing. He wasn't ever a fan of any type of wetness.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 15th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Mudpaw smiled with a chuckle he flicked both his ears " that's good. I think you will be a great leader one day " he meowed he was calm and honest he started to walk past her a tiny bit and waited again . Wolfpaw smiled as well " I dont care where we go as long as it's something exciting I'm tired of sitting like the lot of you " she meowed and shook her fur ok you've had enough time move it. Now wait a minute sir who gave you permission to order me around? I did now move! as she started to walk her eyes narrowed and a frown was on her face again she twitched her tail every now and then she felt that tingle of anger as well her ears folded back again too . Mudpaw exhailed he looked at petalpaw " are you sure your not scared? Everyone has a fear " he meowed .
Petalpaw smiled at the compliment, "Even if I'm not leader of the clan, I can help lead the other warriors who lost their way... figuratively, of course! I just wanna help cats, that's all!" Her tail flicked in the air and she continued to hop forward, her energy never wavering. The young molly giggled, "I don't like to sit around either. So dull!" She watched as they approached the edge of the clearing, the ground more dense with twigs. Petalpaw stopped hopping and carefully stepped around the sticks, not wanting to get a splinter. She threw her head back and looked at Muspaw though her peripheral vision. "Nope! I can't be afraid of anything, that would make me look weak! Besides, if I was afraid of anything, I wouldn't show it. Sometimes, others' fear makes other cats afraid, and if I wanna help them, I need to make them less afraid," she chirped happily, looking forward once again. She gasped, "we're here! See, we didn't have to really go into the forest, the moss is usually right around here." Her snout reached towards the ground as she sniffed and searching for moss.
Old April 15th, 2018, 05:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Petalpaw smiled at the compliment, "Even if I'm not leader of the clan, I can help lead the other warriors who lost their way... figuratively, of course! I just wanna help cats, that's all!" Her tail flicked in the air and she continued to hop forward, her energy never wavering. The young molly giggled, "I don't like to sit around either. So dull!" She watched as they approached the edge of the clearing, the ground more dense with twigs. Petalpaw stopped hopping and carefully stepped around the sticks, not wanting to get a splinter. She threw her head back and looked at Muspaw though her peripheral vision. "Nope! I can't be afraid of anything, that would make me look weak! Besides, if I was afraid of anything, I wouldn't show it. Sometimes, others' fear makes other cats afraid, and if I wanna help them, I need to make them less afraid," she chirped happily, looking forward once again. She gasped, "we're here! See, we didn't have to really go into the forest, the moss is usually right around here." Her snout reached towards the ground as she sniffed and searching for moss.
Mudpaw was walking beside petalpaw he Kept a look out for any bullies and moss while wolfpaw was behind them a few mouse lengths her head hung and her eyes were narrowed she scoffed " some cats might not even want help " she meowed coldly followed by just a meow with a flick of her ear " you know some might not even find their way and some don't recognize it when they do. Some don't even want to " she added with a snort. Mudpaw had a expression which can be read as uneasy he flicked his tail at his sister making her raise her head a bit and bare her teeth a tiny bit too . The tom smiled and looked at petalpaw " I think it's a good thing that you wanna help and not many cats have the guts to help others and ignore their own needs . And if you say so . But if you were afraid what would it be? " he meowed with a tilt of his head he perked his head up along with his ears once they made it to their destination he put his nose to the ground and helped search he felt the ground get a bit softer and colder he liked the smell after it rains it was refreshing . Wolfpaw huffed " this looks ridiculous " she commented. Mudpaw twitched his ears " are you gonna help or be grumpy? C'mon sis you said you wanted to play mossball so help us search " he meowed he was a bit stern as he looked at his sister . Wolfpaw growled and rolled her eyes " fine " she meowed and helped search.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 15th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Mudpaw was walking beside petalpaw he Kept a look out for any bullies and moss while wolfpaw was behind them a few mouse lengths her head hung and her eyes were narrowed she scoffed " some cats might not even want help " she meowed coldly followed by just a meow with a flick of her ear " you know some might not even find their way and some don't recognize it when they do. Some don't even want to " she added with a snort. Mudpaw had a expression which can be read as uneasy he flicked his tail at his sister making her raise her head a bit and bare her teeth a tiny bit too . The tom smiled and looked at petalpaw " I think it's a good thing that you wanna help and not many cats have the guts to help others and ignore their own needs . And if you say so . But if you were afraid what would it be? " he meowed with a tilt of his head he perked his head up along with his ears once they made it to their destination he put his nose to the ground and helped search he felt the ground get a bit softer and colder he liked the smell after it rains it was refreshing . Wolfpaw huffed " this looks ridiculous " she commented. Mudpaw twitched his ears " are you gonna help or be grumpy? C'mon sis you said you wanted to play mossball so help us search " he meowed he was a bit stern as he looked at his sister . Wolfpaw growled and rolled her eyes " fine " she meowed and helped search.
Petalpaw paused and tilted her head, "I know most cats don't want help. But sometimes they need help, it just takes some convincing... or a lot of convincing." She looked down at her paws and nodded, realizing she was one of those cats. One of the cats that hated asking for help, seeing it as a sign of weakness. And even though she helped cats that were definitely not weak, but she couldn't bring herself to ask for help nonetheless. She looked back up at the two cats and grinned, "honestly? I would be afraid of fear itself. I would be afraid of having fears, because I don't want to be afraid of anything, it's scary." She laughed and began looking for moss again. "You don't have to look if you don't want to, Wolfpaw," she added, feeling kind of sorry that she had intruded on the siblings' conversation.
Old April 16th, 2018, 02:24 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(Oh goodie goodie )

Surgestorm listened intently as the other tom muttered under his breath, finding it interesting how he was going about memorizing what he had just been told. He tucked the bit of information he had just learned about Shinefang away for future use - knowing he could use it to better teach him or maybe even Oriolepaw. The medicine cat nodded as the other medicine cat spoke, hope shining it his eyes at the prospect of the ever-nearing green-leaf. "It was a long leaf-bare, but good in terms of sickness... we were lucky this season. We've had so many medicine cats come and go, so it would have been a struggle if greencough had become a bad epidemic this time." His expression darkened for a moment from just thinking about how bad it could've been. "I was low on catmint in the beginning because I wasn't having a good growing season last year, but I had a lot of chickweed and tansy stored away just in case. They're not as good as catmint, but tansy can be used to keep the cats from catching it and chickweed can be used to treat it if you have no catmint." He reached into his storage and dug the two large piles out, just for emphasis.
Shinefang's shredded ears perked up. "Really? I didn't realize there was anything for greecough but catmint," he said, not even attempting to disguise his excitement. Excitement which redoubled as Surgestorm pulled out the herbs he was describing. "That's chickweed?" Shinefang meowed in surprise, looking at the thick stems, and small green leaves with white flowers. "Skyclan territory is just crawling with this stuff. What do you give them? The stems? The leaves? The flowers?" The old tom's tail was twitching excitedly as he spoke.

Old April 16th, 2018, 02:50 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird out a little mew her eyes gazing at her paws as her bottom lip quivered. "T-T-Thanks for t-t-t-telling m-m-mm-me. A-a-a-and y-you can l-love your M-M-M-M-M-Mommy even I love y-y-your Mommy she's p-pretty and sweet. " She sputtered not knowing what to say as real tears brimmed her eyes making them beyond glassy. Gorsebird even knew he was probably joking but that didn't stop her from feeling horrible. "T-t-t-tt-they t-t-trust y-y--y-ou to you're their h-h-h-h-handsome Daddy! A-a-a-a-nd they d-d-d-d-did hiss quit m-m-m-making fun of me!" She sniffled before all but dumping all the kittens in Stormglare's big paws and turning away hiccuping slightly unable to take any more. "I-I-I--I-I aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Gorsebird bawled as she trembled like a leaf smelling the slight tang of blood as her nose started to drip with it. She then, of course, blamed Stormglare for the nosebleed. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" Gorsebird continued to sob her body aching from the fact that she was still delicate and in need of rest from the birth.

@Panda @Morgan @Ninjasinsocks
stormglare did not suspect her to take this so seriously. it was not his intention to make her wail. he felt guilt prickled at his paws, she did just give birth not so long ago. he let out a small squeak when he felt the balls of fur on his paws, they felt so soft. stormglare could feel the stares and glares going through his back, his introvert mind was sending off alarm signals. he bent down, putting the five kits back where they belong. "hey, hey. i didn't mean it, i swear to starclan !! i love you more than anyone. it..it... was just a joke to lighten the mood up. it was cruel, i know. i know. " he said to her, lowering his head in a apologetic way. stormglare nodded, "i won't make fun of you anymore, just pleaseee calm down. " the tom dragged the word `please` out as if it show he meant it. he put a fluffy paw on her cheek and touch his nose to gorsebird's. "its okay, i didn't mean it. " stormglare was aware their was a high chance of gorsebird hitting him. he probably felt worst. maybe. he wasn't quite sure, a cat who would pull their fur out just for show.. seem... scary. he knew he had the scariest mate in all the clans. he loved it.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread