Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fly. [wrenpaw assessment]
Last post by taillow
Today 08:50 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 08:49 AM
you're a natural! [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:49 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2018, 02:59 AM
Back from the Void

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Harvest+~ View Post
Hawkpaw purred and picked it up for the elders. "I'm gonna bring this to the elders." He managed to get out through the vole in his teeth.
"Alright, kid." She smiled, padding back over in the direction of the elders' den.

Character site in progress

Last edited by Hollow Cosmos; November 16th, 2018 at 02:59 AM.
Old November 16th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

He nodded. "I don't really like swimming either." Not to mention big open spaces can make me nervous. He thought, though he decided to do admit it aloud. He was a cat living outdoors, Briarstorm would've thought he was too weak to handle it. Inksplash looked at his paws. And that would lead to her judging him. The tom's gaze flickered upwards when he glimpsed her smile. He flashed a curve of a smile back. He nodded curtly at her question. "Sure, I guess." He tensed slightly, waiting for the molly to scoot over next to him.
The she cat grinned and scotched closer to the tom cat, sinking closer to him with a happy purr. She sighed, not really realized she was pressed up against Inksplash's side. "Thank you." She purred, her brilliant gray eyes glistened, not their usual stormy turbulance. She looked up at the tom cat, her left eye half closed, making it easier to focus with her eye that had full vision. She frowned a little. "Am i making you uncomfortable? You don't have to." She shifted her feet, ready to scootch away if she was making him uncomfortable.
Old November 16th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Shadedmoon looked at him. "no. My dreams have been kind to me. I wonder how long it will last." she replied. The molly laid herself down and wrapped her tail around her paws.
He nodded. "That's always good, if the real world is bad to escape in ones dreams." His eyes drifted from where he was looking back to Shadedmoon, he silently noted some of her features, something he liked to do, figure out the perfect way to describe a cat.
Old November 16th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly Cristalline View Post
Cloudyblaze dipped his head. " We'll leave in a little bit. I want to stay in camp a little while longer. " he meowed. He was ready quite yet to leave. The tom have his chest fur a few quick licks. He enjoyed company while hunting as well, since he was terrible at hunting.

(Sorry for the wait. I was finally able to get back on.)
(That's ok)

She shrugged and smiled. "That's alright too. Would you like to share tongues before we go?" She asked, sitting back down
Old November 16th, 2018, 10:44 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
milkweed was a bit surprised to feel windygale tuck himself closer to him, but he wasnt opposed to it, some cats were comforted more by the thought of physical affection, so he would give him just that. he gently nodded his head as he spoke, curling his tail curtly around the other toms body - almost protectively. he was..demoted? for doing the right thing? surely goldenstar is out of line, specially for it having this much of a toll on windygale. he could tell he was hurt immensely, specially since the cat he looked up to most felt disappointed in him. he had never felt that pain, but by the looks of it he could feel a large amount of empathy as he tried to put himself in windys shoes. "youre not acting like a kit, youre upset," he corrected him, leaning down so he could catch his gaze. while windys were filled with tears, his usual bright blue iris now dark, milkweeds still held the same expression as before - empathy. "everycat in those peacerally meetings know that you did the right thing," he comforted him, and it was true, windy did have cats on his side on this. it was wrong for him to be demoted in the first place. "you stood up for what you believed in, theres something admirable in that," his words were genuine. he meant them. "im still proud of you."

[windygale ate a whole ass flower]

Brilliant blue hues met his dull amber as Milkweed peered down at him. He didn’t know if he wanted to face the cat or not. On one paw, he wanted to feel the soft embrace of the other tom’s thick, cloudy coat. On the other paw, he wasn’t sure if Milkweed was okay with it. He had neither reacted positively nor negatively to Windygale leaning closer. But before he could think anymore, he lost his balance and toppled gently into Milkweed. He realized what had just happened, but let himself linger just a moment extra before he stood up, face flushing and amber optics looking anywhere but at the snowy feline before him.

“Oh - oh, Milkweed I’m so sorry, I just fell, my paw, and - I’m just a mess and I can’t - I’m so sorry.” The last three words were nothing but a whisper on Windygale’s hoarse voice. Fresh tears pricked his eyes. Of course, now the feline probably disliked him, or held him to lower standards. Before getting himself together, he whimpered one last thing, his fragile voice full of hope that could be shattered with only a few simple words. “You’re - proud of me?”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old November 16th, 2018, 11:00 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
He nodded. "That's always good, if the real world is bad to escape in ones dreams." His eyes drifted from where he was looking back to Shadedmoon, he silently noted some of her features, something he liked to do, figure out the perfect way to describe a cat.
Shadedmoon starred out of the den at everyone in the camp. She liked when he was there it made her feel not as lone.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 16th, 2018, 11:04 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

[windygale ate a whole ass flower]

Brilliant blue hues met his dull amber as Milkweed peered down at him. He didn’t know if he wanted to face the cat or not. On one paw, he wanted to feel the soft embrace of the other tom’s thick, cloudy coat. On the other paw, he wasn’t sure if Milkweed was okay with it. He had neither reacted positively nor negatively to Windygale leaning closer. But before he could think anymore, he lost his balance and toppled gently into Milkweed. He realized what had just happened, but let himself linger just a moment extra before he stood up, face flushing and amber optics looking anywhere but at the snowy feline before him.

“Oh - oh, Milkweed I’m so sorry, I just fell, my paw, and - I’m just a mess and I can’t - I’m so sorry.” The last three words were nothing but a whisper on Windygale’s hoarse voice. Fresh tears pricked his eyes. Of course, now the feline probably disliked him, or held him to lower standards. Before getting himself together, he whimpered one last thing, his fragile voice full of hope that could be shattered with only a few simple words. “You’re - proud of me?”
[CENTER]honestly, the last thing milk would be upset about was someone cuddling close to him. but right now he knew windy was emotional, which meant his mind was going a thousand miles per hour and any little action he did he thought was wrong. it was a panicked mindset, but milkweed understood it, not moving at all when windy had fallen into him slightly. "windy," he said in a hushed tone, looking at him directly in the eyes,"your mind is going too fast right now. focus on me right now, okay?" he didnt want him to think about the demotion, or goldenstar, or being a warrior, or anything else. he just wanted him to focus on him right now,"now come here, i dont bite." he mewed, the thick southern accent of his tone shining through, it was something he could never shake as a kit since his mother had been an ex kittypet. slowly, he scooted back closer towards windy where he has been before after he fell, cuddled up close into his side. he tucked his tail around him again, just like before, and perching his head ontop of windygales head, thick purrs coming off of him in waves now that he was comfortable. he glared at anyone who dared even looked at them for too long. his ears perked up at the question,"i am proud of you," he repeated, this time firmly,"no matter what did or does happen, i know you tried. and thats what matters to me."[/CENTER]

Last edited by graves; November 16th, 2018 at 11:05 PM.
Old November 17th, 2018, 02:15 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
daydream slipped out of the medicine cat den, yawning and arching their back in a stretch. it had been a minute since they had just.. relaxed. they felt the dewy air of the morning on their short fur. their fur was thin, it wasnt really suited for these up coming colder months, but they were making due. they sat down, their eyes squinted as they adjusted to the light of the clearing. if was the first time they had gotten sleep in awhile, they had been so busy,muchless having their usual terrible nightmares. they had been taking over the peacemaker rallies while windygale was held in camp, while also collecting leaf falls new herbs before they all rotted away during leafbare. they had alot on their plate, and also considering a new apprentice soon...flashpaw had been wonderful, but in the end..daydream couldnt even keep her around. they blamed themself that she had stepped down because of the stress they had caused. taking a deep breath, they pushed those thoughts out of their head. they had to move forward.

they spotted a familiar pelt..canarystorm? the last time they had seen him before the peacerallies was..when they were both apprentices. that was sad. rumors around camp was that he had 5, healthy kits now. they were daydreams kin, yet they couldnt find themselves going to the nursery and congratulating him when they were born. they hadnt spoken to him all of this time, why would he want to now? was he angry? they found themselves standing up and walking his way, even if they could sense the offness in the air already, they stepped forward. they looked so much alike when daydream really looked at him. it had been so long since theyve spoken to their brother. there had always been that distance ever since daydream had disowned their mother.

Canarysong has closed his eyes once more, but they immediately snapped open upon hearing the pawsteps of another cat approach him. Green eyes clouded and bleary for a moment before he was able to make out the figure in front of him. Daydream. Ever since his kits had come into the world, Canarysong had stopped going to the peacemaker rallies. He’d had a hard time coping with losing Silvernight, and he knew that she had his kits in Thunderclan. He only hoped that she had coped better than he did. His uncertainty of the entire relationship had led him to accidental kits with Bluebell, and now, the tomcat didn’t know where he stood at all. He felt broken, confused, and lost.

Those now sharp green eyes narrowed as his sibling came closer to him. He wasn’t sure what to say to them. He wasn’t sure if he even wanted to talk to them. They’d never exactly been there for him, while he’d tried his best to support them in the ways he could. Even then, he knew it wasn’t much. But his judgement and usually good moral values were clouded by his grief and stress. A slight growl could be heard in his voice as he spoke to his sibling. “Daydream. How’re you?” He gave them a curt nod, his tail-tip flicking slightly as he further narrowed his green eyes. He was going to express he was upset, there was no reason why he would want to hide it. Normally, Canarysong would’ve taken into account what the other cat might also be going through, but right now, his entire mind was buzzing. He felt like his brain had been shaken up, all of his thoughts mixed together and closing off the things he really needed to be thinking about right now. He dug his claws into the dirt as his head started to pound, his headache from the previous couple days coming back once again.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 17th, 2018, 03:20 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Canarysong has closed his eyes once more, but they immediately snapped open upon hearing the pawsteps of another cat approach him. Green eyes clouded and bleary for a moment before he was able to make out the figure in front of him. Daydream. Ever since his kits had come into the world, Canarysong had stopped going to the peacemaker rallies. He’d had a hard time coping with losing Silvernight, and he knew that she had his kits in Thunderclan. He only hoped that she had coped better than he did. His uncertainty of the entire relationship had led him to accidental kits with Bluebell, and now, the tomcat didn’t know where he stood at all. He felt broken, confused, and lost.

Those now sharp green eyes narrowed as his sibling came closer to him. He wasn’t sure what to say to them. He wasn’t sure if he even wanted to talk to them. They’d never exactly been there for him, while he’d tried his best to support them in the ways he could. Even then, he knew it wasn’t much. But his judgement and usually good moral values were clouded by his grief and stress. A slight growl could be heard in his voice as he spoke to his sibling. “Daydream. How’re you?” He gave them a curt nod, his tail-tip flicking slightly as he further narrowed his green eyes. He was going to express he was upset, there was no reason why he would want to hide it. Normally, Canarysong would’ve taken into account what the other cat might also be going through, but right now, his entire mind was buzzing. He felt like his brain had been shaken up, all of his thoughts mixed together and closing off the things he really needed to be thinking about right now. He dug his claws into the dirt as his head started to pound, his headache from the previous couple days coming back once again.
just because daydream hadnt spoken to their brother, it didnt mean they didnt love him.

they were scared, actually anyone would be. when was the last time they had spoken? they had been apprentices. daydream had been in such a rough spot back then they felt they pushed everyone away at that time. but with canary..this has been going on longer than that. after their father had died, it had caused a rift between their family it seemed. their nightmares only grew, and they pushed their siblings and mother away because of it in return, including canary. and while they tried to retain that relationship later, it failed. daydream had failed their brother. they knew they had. they shared their parents genes and looks, they shared their childhood together, yet daydream didnt know canarysong at all. why had he earned his prefix? they didnt know what he was like. infact, they couldnt really remember his warrior ceremony that well. how was his life right now? they had heard rumors canary was a father now. that meant they were an..untie? they had more family to call their own. they couldnt help but feel a rush of joy run through their body for their brother, yet which their current relationship, they had to hide that fact. where had the time gone? they wanted everything to go back to normal, to them just playing moss ball and daydream complaining about moss getting in their fur. they didnt want to deal with this but they knew they had to- canarysong was their only brother. their only family. they didnt speak to their mother anymore.

approaching him was nerve wracking to say the least, and the tone in his voice didnt go unnoticed. the slitted eyes, the edge in his voice. last time they had spoken canary had been so fun loving and sweet..had something happened? was it their fault? it must have, and daydream had missed it. they missed everything. they missed the birth of his kits, his warrior ceremony, his everything. daydream had made him feel alone and there was nothing more painful then owning that, but if they didnt, they would never move on from this. they flicked their ear, gaze being held towards the ground as canary glared daggers into them- they knew they deserved it. deep breath in, deep breath out. "i..i could be doing better, been...busy, i suppose." not their greatest use of word choice, but any sort of sentence fluency and word choice in their mind was going out the window. "but i wanted to see how..how you were doing," their tone was much smaller than canarys, it always had been, they were so different body type wise. daydream was small and scrawny, while canary had always seemed well fed and gaining their mothers fluffy furm daydream lacked. but this was a different sort of small- this was emotional small. they knew they were in the wrong, so there was no reason to be assertive or act like everything was okay.

because it wasnt.
Old November 17th, 2018, 04:25 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
just because daydream hadnt spoken to their brother, it didnt mean they didnt love him.

they were scared, actually anyone would be. when was the last time they had spoken? they had been apprentices. daydream had been in such a rough spot back then they felt they pushed everyone away at that time. but with canary..this has been going on longer than that. after their father had died, it had caused a rift between their family it seemed. their nightmares only grew, and they pushed their siblings and mother away because of it in return, including canary. and while they tried to retain that relationship later, it failed. daydream had failed their brother. they knew they had. they shared their parents genes and looks, they shared their childhood together, yet daydream didnt know canarysong at all. why had he earned his prefix? they didnt know what he was like. infact, they couldnt really remember his warrior ceremony that well. how was his life right now? they had heard rumors canary was a father now. that meant they were an..untie? they had more family to call their own. they couldnt help but feel a rush of joy run through their body for their brother, yet which their current relationship, they had to hide that fact. where had the time gone? they wanted everything to go back to normal, to them just playing moss ball and daydream complaining about moss getting in their fur. they didnt want to deal with this but they knew they had to- canarysong was their only brother. their only family. they didnt speak to their mother anymore.

approaching him was nerve wracking to say the least, and the tone in his voice didnt go unnoticed. the slitted eyes, the edge in his voice. last time they had spoken canary had been so fun loving and sweet..had something happened? was it their fault? it must have, and daydream had missed it. they missed everything. they missed the birth of his kits, his warrior ceremony, his everything. daydream had made him feel alone and there was nothing more painful then owning that, but if they didnt, they would never move on from this. they flicked their ear, gaze being held towards the ground as canary glared daggers into them- they knew they deserved it. deep breath in, deep breath out. "i..i could be doing better, been...busy, i suppose." not their greatest use of word choice, but any sort of sentence fluency and word choice in their mind was going out the window. "but i wanted to see how..how you were doing," their tone was much smaller than canarys, it always had been, they were so different body type wise. daydream was small and scrawny, while canary had always seemed well fed and gaining their mothers fluffy furm daydream lacked. but this was a different sort of small- this was emotional small. they knew they were in the wrong, so there was no reason to be assertive or act like everything was okay.

because it wasnt.

Small and frail. That’s what Daydream looked like to Canarysong right now. He knew that they had always been smaller, but Canarysong had always seen an untapped strength in his sibling. Just because he hadn’t spoken to them very often didn’t mean he didn’t watch them from the sidelines. He’d watched them grow along with himself. Watched them come out as non-binary, watched them become a medicine cat. Watched them help train other medicine cats, watched them hold their head up with a strong determination. Watched them lead the peacemaker rallies, and watched them lose the ones they loved, and regain new friendships. He saw the strength and the fire inside of Daydream. Yet, he still looked out for him. Canarysong had never gotten along with his brother, and he wasn’t exactly close with his mother. Daydream had been the one he’d singled his attention on. Ever since kithood, Canarysong had always had a big heart, and his way that he stabilized himself was caring for another, but connecting himself to them and watching out for them. He’d done that with Daydream. He always gave Daydream the necessary support they needed, even if it wasn’t direct. He stood up for them, put a good word out for them, and tried to just be there as an outside comforting source.
But Canarysong had never gotten any of this back. He’d been alone for most of his life, helping and supporting others, all the while depleting himself of the held he needed. There were days when things went bad, and Canarysong realized he didn't have anyone to talk to. So he’d done the most logical thing at the time, which was bottling himself up. Telling himself that nothing was wrong. That he wasn’t strong, and could be there as a supporting figure. But he didn’t have an endless supply of mental strength. His trouble caught up to him soon enough, reducing him to his current state. His state where he was confused and lost, as he’d never felt like this before. It will all go away soon. It was just a passing sickness. He’d convinced himself of that.

He didn’t blink as he looked at Daydream now, still as small and frail as he remembered them. But he couldn’t find the same fire he’d always seen in them. It was like, for the first time, Canarysong was seeing his sibling truly tiny, his own cracked heart distorting his vision.
And for once, Canarysong felt bigger than them. He’d be always held himself equal with Daydream. Even below at many times. But now, his gaze was turning cold. His weak mindframe was making him blame Daydream for his current suffering. Making him believe that because they hadn’t tried to be there for him as he’d tried, that was the reason he was becoming so messed up. Canarysong feared not being able to keep hold of his emotions. He feared becoming unstable, broken, and insane. Aby instability in his life was threatening to bring him down. And Canarysong wasn’t experienced. He had no idea how to handle it.
“Yeah, you always seem to be busy. No surprise.” His voice cracked and Canarysong winced. He was scared of what was happening to him.
And Daydream was only making it worse.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread