Training Question
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:31 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:19 AM

Old December 25th, 2016, 05:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"How dare you! I have more strength than you think. Plus it is the strength in the heart that counts," she hissed. "And no, I won't get off. In fact I'm going to go get in your tree," she said asshe unsheathed her claws and ran to the tree. She began to climb.
Bluejay quirked an eyebrow and snorted "Well tell that to the one who tries to slit your throat. And that's not my tree, I sleep on multiple every day." he snorted, flicking his tail in annoyance. He turned his blue orbs up the tree, focusing on the molly making her way up the tree "I'd be careful if I were you, wouldn't want you to slip, and if you do I won't catch you." he retorted, his silver fur fluffed up as a cold wind blew, sending flakes of snow unto his pelt, making him feel 10x colder than earlier "Maybe you should make your way back home kittypet, it's freezing out here." he stated and began to make his way back to camp, refusing to look back at the molly up in the tree 'As she said she can fend for herself....I shouldn't be worried about her.....yeah, she'll be fine......or she could fall off of the tree and snap her neck.' he thought, a flicker of fear passed in his blue eyes. He cocked his head so he could see Fala and held back a sigh of relief as he saw she was fine, slightly annoyed with the fact that he was worried.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 25th, 2016, 06:01 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Bluejay quirked an eyebrow and snorted "Well tell that to the one who tries to slit your throat. And that's not my tree, I sleep on multiple every day." he snorted, flicking his tail in annoyance. He turned his blue orbs up the tree, focusing on the molly making her way up the tree "I'd be careful if I were you, wouldn't want you to slip, and if you do I won't catch you." he retorted, his silver fur fluffed up as a cold wind blew, sending flakes of snow unto his pelt, making him feel 10x colder than earlier "Maybe you should make your way back home kittypet, it's freezing out here." he stated and began to make his way back to camp, refusing to look back at the molly up in the tree 'As she said she can fend for herself....I shouldn't be worried about her.....yeah, she'll be fine......or she could fall off of the tree and snap her neck.' he thought, a flicker of fear passed in his blue eyes. He cocked his head so he could see Fala and held back a sigh of relief as he saw she was fine, slightly annoyed with the fact that he was worried.
The she-cat growled, "I'm not a kittypet you Fox-dung!" she said. Fala then slid down the tree. Her claws scraping the bark. She ran after the male and leaped int front of him to block his way. "Where do you think your going?" she asked him. She held her green gaze to his blue one.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 25th, 2016, 06:14 PM

Quote:
The she-cat growled, "I'm not a kittypet you Fox-dung!" she said. Fala then slid down the tree. Her claws scraping the bark. She ran after the male and leaped int front of him to block his way. "Where do you think your going?" she asked him. She held her green gaze to his blue one.
Bluejay rolled his eyes and flicked his tail "Sorry couldn't tell, anyways I'm going home it's freezing outside and my sister's probably looking for me." he retorted, annoyance began to bubble in his stomach. The dark silver warrior pushed his way past the molly and called back to her "Maybe you should head back too, your house folk may be looking for you kittypet."he sang, snow crunching beneath his white paws as he made his way back to camp, not risking a glance behind him 'And here I was worried about her, that was mouse-brained of me.' he snorted, his blue orbs flashed with anger.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old December 25th, 2016, 06:16 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Bluejay rolled his eyes and flicked his tail "Sorry couldn't tell, anyways I'm going home it's freezing outside and my sister's probably looking for me." he retorted, annoyance began to bubble in his stomach. The dark silver warrior pushed his way past the molly and called back to her "Maybe you should head back too, your house folk may be looking for you kittypet."he sang, snow crunching beneath his white paws as he made his way back to camp, not risking a glance behind him 'And here I was worried about her, that was mouse-brained of me.' he snorted, his blue orbs flashed with anger.
"Lucky, you have family," she said as she turned away. She then turned her head back to the going away tom, "Will I see you again?" she asked, "I do enjoy our arguments," she said still looking to him. She didn't have anyone to talk to out here. Just herself and some nature.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 25th, 2016, 07:15 PM

Quote:
"Lucky, you have family," she said as she turned away. She then turned her head back to the going away tom, "Will I see you again?" she asked, "I do enjoy our arguments," she said still looking to him. She didn't have anyone to talk to out here. Just herself and some nature.
Bluejay stopped dead in his tracks a her retort, he turned and looked the molly dead in the eyes "You don't have a family? What about your mother, father, Siblings?" he questioned, then held back a gasp at her quip, "Well it would be rude of me to leave you by yourself. Might as well come back anyways, it's fun to tease you." he said smirking, his stomach began to bubble with an untold emotion, making him feel more confused than ever 'I'll ask Dovecloud what it means at the next gathering.' the tom thought as he dipped his head in goodbye "How about we meet up again tomorrow in the same place, at sundown!" he called over his shoulder, his blue orbs shone with excitement as he thought about meeting the molly again.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old December 25th, 2016, 07:21 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Bluejay stopped dead in his tracks a her retort, he turned and looked the molly dead in the eyes "You don't have a family? What about your mother, father, Siblings?" he questioned, then held back a gasp at her quip, "Well it would be rude of me to leave you by yourself. Might as well come back anyways, it's fun to tease you." he said smirking, his stomach began to bubble with an untold emotion, making him feel more confused than ever 'I'll ask Dovecloud what it means at the next gathering.' the tom thought as he dipped his head in goodbye "How about we meet up again tomorrow in the same place, at sundown!" he called over his shoulder, his blue orbs shone with excitement as he thought about meeting the molly again.
"No, I do. It is just, she is in a clan. I am not. I love her, don't get me wrong, but we just don't really talk to each other since our fall out. I decided to live as a Loner, and she decided to live in a clan," she said. She then looked at the tom, "That would be a good time. I got nothing better to do anyway," she chuckled. Her short fur began to feel warm. She shook the feeling off afraid of what it meant. "Oh, and I also don't know where my parents are. They just kind of left my sister and I one night," she mewed to him. She then nodded to him as he dipped his head to leave. "Bye," she said softly to him as she watched the unusual tom walk away.
(Do you want to time skip, or what?)

Old December 25th, 2016, 07:28 PM

Quote:
"No, I do. It is just, she is in a clan. I am not. I love her, don't get me wrong, but we just don't really talk to each other since our fall out. I decided to live as a Loner, and she decided to live in a clan," she said. She then looked at the tom, "That would be a good time. I got nothing better to do anyway," she chuckled. Her short fur began to feel warm. She shook the feeling off afraid of what it meant. "Oh, and I also don't know where my parents are. They just kind of left my sister and I one night," she mewed to him. She then nodded to him as he dipped his head to leave. "Bye," she said softly to him as she watched the unusual tom walk away.
(Do you want to time skip, or what?)
{Let's call it a night then continue it tomorrow, I gotta go eat dinner anyways lol.}

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old December 25th, 2016, 07:29 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
[/LEFT]
{Let's call it a night then continue it tomorrow, I gotta go eat dinner anyways lol.}
(OK, I'm cool with that. Have a nice night!)

Old December 25th, 2016, 08:21 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Cedar

Are we still good for roleplay? I have an aprentice open!

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 25th, 2016 at 08:22 PM.
Old December 25th, 2016, 08:24 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
@Cedar

Are we still good for roleplay? I have an aprentice open!
Sure! Which clan? Do you want me to use my loner or what?