Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 04:01 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by wendigo
Today 03:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Moonraven
Today 03:57 PM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 30th, 2023, 07:46 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy let out a quiet, amused huff at Fellcone's little 'mrrp'. Cute. I mean what- he's an outsider. But maybe he'll join WindClan...

Fallownose's thoughts were abruptly cut off at the warning yowled by Fellcone. Stars damn it, had he really been so caught up in the conversation that he hadn't noticed two foxes?

He whirled around just in time to see Snowybreeze stagger the fox, probably saving Fallownose's life in the process. He would have to thank the tom later. "I've got this, go help Dreamlight!" he yowled, lunging for the fox with unsheathed claws.

Beefed Up™ has activated

It was hare-brained to take on the fox solo, but Dreamlight's yowl for help along with his desire to protect Fellcone and Cowtuft outweighed logic. The exhaustion that had been tugging at Fallownose's paws became no more than an afterthought as he lunged for the predator, fury burning in his yellow-amber eyes. He would not let it hurt those he cared about.

Fallownose bore down on the fox with a flurry of vicious swipes at the creature's muzzle, ducking when it lunged forward to try and grab him by the scruff. Teeth clicked a whisker-length from his head, and the fox's rancid breath washed over him.

He didn't let him stop him. Fallownose used all the strength he could muster, digging his hind-claws into the ground for stability as he lunged forward, jaws clamping around the fox. It jerked, clearly not having expected the brutal attack, trying to backpedal, but the deputy didn't let it.

His forepaws came to wrap around its neck and he held on, even as it bucked and shook, doing its best to get him to let go. He only did when it slammed him into the side of the warren, a dazed groan leaving his muzzle as the fox finally jerked free of it his hold.

Despite Fallownose's weak state, the fox staggered backwards and away from him, blood pouring from the wound on its neck. He hadn't realized he had hurt it that badly. Slowly clambering to his paws, the slate-gray tom watched in shock as the fox collapsed, it's flank barely rising and falling before finally stopping. He had... killed it?

Shaking off the shock he staggered back to where Cowtuft and Fellcone were, still reeling from having been slammed into the side of the warren. "Are you two all right?"

@BEAR. @Alchemist Kitsune @x ghostie

[ One fox is dead, the other should be fleeing within the next one or two posts. Afterward, there will be a time-skip to the new camp, as all the severely injured have been treated, so the event can wrap up! ]

Last edited by Ian; May 30th, 2023 at 07:47 AM.
Old May 30th, 2023, 08:08 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

B A S I L K I T

| 5 moons - she/her/hers - open - please use he/him when responding |

She had not a clue what was happening. All she knew was things were loud, and she was in a new area. There were cats moving everywhere, creating what was to be the new camp. She wanted her dad, so very much. She was frightened. Basilkit could still smell the smoke, but knew the fire was gone. What was going to happen now? Would there be more cats attacking? A sudden thought popped into her head;

Daddys dead.

She felt a flare of anxiety and panic flutter through her and she began to look around wildly, looking for someone, anyone to tell her that her thought was false.

There was no one she was comfortable talking to that she could see.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old May 30th, 2023, 10:25 AM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

After hearing Twilightstar's instruction, Fogpaw decides to help by asking Dustbunny to teach her some lessons, "Dustbunny?" She asks while cautiously avoiding dirt being flung at her face, "Can teach me how to dig in the tunnels, so I can help you do it?" She asks curiously while also saying "I always wondered how you're able to keep the tunnels from collapsing." She inquires, "Is it from water?" "The roots from the tree?" She asks Dustbunny a couple more questions before realizing that she overwhelming the she-cat by asking her a lot of questions, stopping abruptly, she looks at her paws, shuffling them, all while sheepishly saying "Im sorry, I just ask a lot of questions when I very intrigued or interested in something." She looks off in the distance next to Dustbunny.

@Moonraven

Last edited by Lunalis; May 31st, 2023 at 03:11 PM.
Old May 30th, 2023, 12:04 PM
I'm hungry -.-

Bump Policy: Whenever♡⸝⸝
My Mood: Devilish

Ⓘⓥⓞⓡⓨⓚⓘⓣ
\ They/Them /
~ 4 moons ~
: a brown they-cat with tan coloring on their legs, amber eyes :

______

Ivorykit made sure to stick close to the older cat's. There was so much chaos! They couldn't wait to get too the new camp.. sigh

Lil' thinG'.png
・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・
♡ ︎ Ivorykit Drawing.png ♡ ︎
Old May 30th, 2023, 12:05 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

The wall was slowly but surely coming along, the brambles from the nursery almost entirely used up. Before the patched molly could begin to fret about the lack of materials, however, she spotted Pignut arriving and her ears instantly perked, a purr rising to her throat as she approached the warrior. She assumed that the rest of his patrol would be along soon, but the fact that they had been able to bring back more supplies already far exceeded her expectations on how quickly this would all be resolved. If they kept this speed up, Twilighstar would return to a half built wall around the camp at the very least. Pawing at the precious brambles, she flashed Pignut a look of gratitude, dipping her head respectfully at the tom.

"Thank you so much, dearest. I'll take it from here if you wish for a quick rest. We might need more sooner rather than later if we keep up this pace," Dapplebreeze mewed amicably before grabbing some brambles and heading back to the plateau's edge, eager to finish and have the clan all together again.

-

@Ravensong [Pignut]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 30th, 2023, 01:45 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Hawksprint

"I'm pretty sure I was just lucky" Hawksprint chuckled, remembering how he had to chase down that rabbit after not checking where he put his paws. "That rabbit wasn't the prettiest kill let's just say that" He added while digging down his prey. He gave a quick glance at where Twilightstar had gotten bit. He didn't know much about snakes, other than to stay away from them. He knew some snakes were harmless, but he'd never take the risk to figure out which ones were and which ones weren't. Getting bit hurt badly too, even if it was harmless. Seeing as Twilightstar were able to move and walk, he didn't think it was a venomous snake she got bit by, but he couldn't help but feel a sting of worry. "How's that snake bite?" A slight tone of worry found its way to his voice. "Even if it's nothing bad, perhaps you should have Cowtuft take a look at that once we get back?" The tom added. Better safe than sorry. He then picked up the moss and padded after Twilightstar. "Also, don't worry about me I'll rest once we get back with the prey" He muffled through the moss he was carrying, though he doubted Twilightstar was able to even make out two words of what he was saying.

[ @Moonraven ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old May 30th, 2023, 04:59 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Littlekit
lSemi long furred grey and white tabby - 3 moons - She/Her

Littlekit was glad that she was allowed to do something for the new camp even if it wasn't something big like building the den or digging. She looked back to see if either of her siblings were still around but she couldn't see them at the moment. It seemed she didn't get long to think about it since leopardsong and the other two kits had started to move. A small sound escaped her maw as she quickly set her self off to follow the other two and the warrior, not wanting to be left behind. Oh it was stuff to make nests with! That was great, she was going to make the best nest and the softest one too for her and her siblings once the den was done.

@Moonraven @Valient @The Doctor
@Cinnamonear @MooshedMushroom [for her mentioning them]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 30th, 2023, 05:11 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Beastpaw breathed.

Cardinalpaw stared blearily at a clan mate.

[closed]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old May 30th, 2023, 07:58 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

What an awfully loud beast! Mousefern’s lips curled in disgust and irritation–did this thing really come waltzing in here expecting an easy snack or something? The small she-cat nipped at the nape of the fox’s neck before she was rather brutally bucked off of it’s back.

“Ah!” She yipped just before her body slammed against the ground, dust kicking up around her due to the impact. Was she down for the count? No, not quite–thankfully she braced herself before she hit the ground. This was better than being crushed underneath the weight of the fox, at least.

Rolling over onto her stomach, she sprung back to her paws and was back in no time. Yeah, the impact of that fall was certainly going to leave some bruises, but she was able to ignore the pain of that due to a rush of adrenaline. She’d definitely be feeling the after-effects of such a fall after this was all over, though.

Dreamlight and Cliffjumper seemed to be going for it’s front, so Mousefern stuck to the back, where Moonwhisker was targeting as well. It seemed to be effective, after all, the fox couldn’t cover itself on all sides. Surely it was bound to run off soon!

Instead of leaping onto it’s back, Mousefern decided to lunge at it’s hind legs, digging her claws into it’s skin until she had a tight enough grip to practically be attached to it’s leg.

[ @Moonraven - Dreamlight, @Octavia! - Cliffjumper, @Pangoligon - Moonwhisker ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 30th, 2023, 08:18 PM

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Confused

Leopardpaw

As Leopardpaw departed from his mentor, he heard Dustbunny call out with instructions for the apprentice's den. His little white paws trotted him towards the gorse bush where the she-cat was digging the fresh earth from below the bush. He took a seat outside and waited for her patiently.

Within a few short moments the strong tunneler popped her head out, filling his nose with the smell of dirt. Leopardpaw nodded eagerly at her instructions "Alright, Dustbunny!" The black and white tom rose to his feet and stared at the piles of dark earth the she-cat had created. He took his paws and reached to the top of the piles, while moving backwards to spread out the dirt as evenly and as flat as he could around the den. Leopardpaw took the scoops of dirt out as far as he could, patting it down with his paws as he returned to each pile for another scoop.

Once he was done with spreading out the piles of dirt, he trotted to the pile of moss that Twilightstar and Hawksprint had brought back to camp. He gratefully dipped his head to the two as he grabbed a mouthful, "Thank you! This is going into the apprentice's den." Trotting back, he held his head high as the bundle of moss draped from his mouth. Entering the den he spread it into a few nests for him and some other apprentices to sleep comfortably in.

"Dustbunny!" Leopardpaw called as he poked his head out from under the gorse bush, "How does this look?"

@Moonraven

Leopardpaw

Bump after 48 hours

Closed Thread