Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mosspaw training!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 07:57 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:51 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:28 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 6th, 2018, 06:22 PM
Guess what's there :3

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall View Post
"Yes it is fun." He said. "First you crouch down like this," He said as he crouched down, "then you put your tail down and make sure you are on the down side of the wind so the animal can't smell you." He said as he started to stalk to the rabbit. He jumped in the air and got the rabbit but he didn't kill it so that the kit could try to catch it he just injured it so it didn't run off.
"Tell me when you are ready." He said with a mouthful of fur.
Leopard looked at Dangerhawk, then to the rabbit in fascination. It’s actually like a small game of tag to him. Leopard stretched to get rid of a little bit of anxiety that somehow crept up on him. Then he looked at Dangerhawk with a serious look. ”I am now.”
(I’m confused of how the rabbit came into the clearing, but alright?)
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.
Old December 6th, 2018, 06:50 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap a present View Post
Leopard looked at Dangerhawk, then to the rabbit in fascination. It’s actually like a small game of tag to him. Leopard stretched to get rid of a little bit of anxiety that somehow crept up on him. Then he looked at Dangerhawk with a serious look. ”I am now.”
(I’m confused of how the rabbit came into the clearing, but alright?)

"Okay Go!" He said as he let the rabbit go.
(Sorry, I kind of didn't know what to write."

Old December 6th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Guess what's there :3

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
"Okay Go!" He said as he let the rabbit go.
(Sorry, I kind of didn't know what to write."
(It's ok.) Leopard crouched immediately, laying his tail low like Dangerhawk said. When he got into a couple feet away from the rabbit. He leaped a little bit in the air, and landing on the rabbit quite literally, using most of his weight for his front paws and legs from on top of the rabbit, feeling like the leader of the hill. "How is that?" He asked Dangerhawk, not moving his eyes off from the rabbit.
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.
Old December 6th, 2018, 07:37 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap a present View Post
(It's ok.) Leopard crouched immediately, laying his tail low like Dangerhawk said. When he got into a couple feet away from the rabbit. He leaped a little bit in the air, and landing on the rabbit quite literally, using most of his weight for his front paws and legs from on top of the rabbit, feeling like the leader of the hill. "How is that?" He asked Dangerhawk, not moving his eyes off from the rabbit.
(Hello!)
Kiwipaw ran up towards them. "Sorry, I missed you there, I had to do somethings" She looked back at camp, then at them. " But I saw Leopard's catch! That was awesome! " She looked at the kit and his rabbit. "What should we do now?" She asked Dangerhawk.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; December 6th, 2018 at 07:37 PM.
Old December 6th, 2018, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(Hello!)
Kiwipaw ran up towards them. "Sorry, I missed you there, I had to do somethings" She looked back at camp, then at them. " But I saw Leopard's catch! That was awesome! " She looked at the kit and his rabbit. "What should we do now?" She asked Dangerhawk.
"I don't know what do you think we should do with it," He said, "pretend I'm testing you." He said with a little grin on his face witch is rare to see him do anymore. "Also great catch Leopard." He said his small smile hardly noticeable disappeared.
@Rap a present

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; December 6th, 2018 at 08:05 PM.
Old December 6th, 2018, 08:21 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
"I don't know what do you think we should do with it," He said, "pretend I'm testing you." He said with a little grin on his face witch is rare to see him do anymore. "Also great catch Leopard." He said his small smile hardly noticeable disappeared.
@Rap a present
"Ooh! A test! Whatcha want me to do?" Kiwipaw said, jumping up and down excitedly. " Oh wait, is this a test on what we should do next? " She sat down thoughtfully. "in that case, we could do some more hunting"

Old December 6th, 2018, 08:38 PM

Quote:
"Ooh! A test! Whatcha want me to do?" Kiwipaw said, jumping up and down excitedly. " Oh wait, is this a test on what we should do next? " She sat down thoughtfully. "in that case, we could do some more hunting"
Dangerhawk sat down to lick his paw while shaking his head yes. "What should we do with the prey we just got?" He asked the apprentice. While he took the prey that was in front of the kit and placed in front of him sitting by the kit with his blue eyes staring at Kiwipaw for an answer.
(Does Kiwipaw have a mentor?)

Old December 6th, 2018, 08:43 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Dangerhawk sat down to lick his paw while shaking his head yes. "What should we do with the prey we just got?" He asked the apprentice. While he took the prey that was in front of the kit and placed in front of him sitting by the kit with his blue eyes staring at Kiwipaw for an answer.
(Does Kiwipaw have a mentor?)
"We could..." She thought for a second. " Bury it, and being it back for later? " She suggested.

(Well, no, not officially, she does not really have a mentor...)

Old December 6th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

The Shadowclan apprentice known as Butterflypaw stepped out of the apprentice's den, taking a breath of air. She sat down and began to groom through her fur from all the single hairs that stood up from when she was sleeping in her nest. Butterflypaw stood up and ventured towards the fresh kill pile. She noticed how empty it looked and felt a bit of pity for it. 'I'll have to go hunting later, since my mentor did say it was a free day,' she thought. Butterflypaw felt eyes glance around the clearing. She looked and spotted Squirrelpaw. The apprentice grabbed a mouse and made her way over to the tom. "Would you like to share?" she asked. "There's hardly any prey for many cats to have one." Butterflypaw added.

Noticing that the molly was heading towards him Squirrelpaw glanced around him making sure she wasn't talking to some cat he'd missed. No one was around him, at all. Catching her words the curly furred tom twitched he's tail a bit nervously. Glancing out of the corner of his eyes he checked again that she was talking to him. "S-sure." He sputtered lowering his head a bit. Realizing that she'd said the prey pile was almost empty the multi colored tom glanced over at the pike. It is, I bet Moondancer would probably want me to hunt. Whiskers twitching he tried not to meet her gaze. "Thank you." He mumbled trying not to duck his head even lower. He didn't know the molly nor did he feel comfortable talking with any cat really. His mentor wasn't that much of a problem and his closest friends did make his heart race with nervousness. It was generally just, most the cats he meets.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 6th, 2018, 09:00 PM

Quote:
"We could..." She thought for a second. " Bury it, and being it back for later? " She suggested.

(Well, no, not officially, she does not really have a mentor...)

"Good job." He said.
(Maybe one of my cats could be his mentor,if that is okay with you.))

Closed Thread