Today 01:36 AM

Old December 25th, 2016, 08:32 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Sure! Which clan? Do you want me to use my loner or what?
@Cedar

Whatever cat you would like, I'm trying to get
my tc apprentice tempestpaw some friends, so
maybe another apprentice?

Tempestpaw was trotting through the undergrowth. Her fur like a full moon during a gathering in the middle of a dark sky, gathering attention from all the prey. Easily seen with the darker oranges and yellows and occasional greens of the forest she called home. Her tail dragged behind her catching leaves and dust with it as she walked. Head held low shoulders relaxed, back arched, her blue eyes turned to shards. Then she lifted her tail from the ground resting it straight out behind her. Her ears were erect, only catching the sound of her own raspy breaths.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 25th, 2016, 08:34 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

@Cedar

Whatever cat you would like, I'm trying to get
my tc apprentice tempestpaw some friends, so
maybe another apprentice?

Tempestpaw was trotting through the undergrowth. Her fur like a full moon during a gathering in the middle of a dark sky, gathering attention from all the prey. Easily seen with the darker oranges and yellows and occasional greens of the forest she called home. Her tail dragged behind her catching leaves and dust with it as she walked. Head held low shoulders relaxed, back arched, her blue eyes turned to shards. Then she lifted her tail from the ground resting it straight out behind her. Her ears were erect, only catching the sound of her own raspy breaths.
Ok, you can post first.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 25th, 2016, 08:56 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Ok, you can post first.
That's my post. XD )

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 25th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

@Toothless & Stitch
Whitebird walked out of the camp and sniffed the air.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old December 25th, 2016, 09:17 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Wavecrash padded after Whitebird.
Old December 25th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothless & Stitch View Post
Wavecrash padded after Whitebird.

Whitebird walked for a bit then smelled the air and whispers to Wavecrash "I think there's a bird over there."

Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old December 25th, 2016, 09:20 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Wavecrash nodded. "I smell a vole over there." She whispered and snuck off.
Old December 25th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothless & Stitch View Post
Wavecrash nodded. "I smell a vole over there." She whispered and snuck off.

"Ok meet here with our catcheS" Whitebird said before stalking off.

Old December 26th, 2016, 02:13 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
At the toms response, Cormorantstone grunted a bit and glanced away, she should have expected that kind of answer, it was really an obvious sort of reply. She knew that it was probably because he had just gotten out here, but even if he had been out here for a while, she knew that it was leafbare and naturally it would be hard to catch prey, even for a great hunter, even harder for a heavy-pawed cat like her.
"Oh really? Is that meant to insult me? Are you trying to say that I can't provide for the clan and provide an abundance of prey for them?"
It may have not been meant as an insult, but the grey tabby sure did take it as one, her yellow eyes blazing with an angry fire and her muscles tensing up as if she were about to go hurtling forward to tackle the tom as he began to wander around, her tail lashing this way and that, but her paws followed after him because honestly, this was at least a bit more interesting than searching for prey she likely wouldn't catch, or for wandering blindly in search of some intruder or some badger that she likely wouldn't find. To be truthful with herself, she liked to be angry, she liked the way it made her feel, it made her feel powerful, ready to take on the world if she had to, ready to take on all of the clans at once for Thunderclan's sake.
Elmberry froze as the she-cat seemed angry with him, and he stared at her with a confused expression, narrowing his eyes slightly to try and figure out what he had done wrong. Then, he immediately brushed that off. He'd done something to offend, he must apologize. "Oh! No, no. I don't doubt you can provide for our clan. I was just asking if you had caught any prey or if you were patrolling. I'm sorry for offending you, I didn't mean to..." He drew off, realizing how tensed she was, as if her muscles were shifting to prepare for a leap. Flattening his ears, he lowered his tail and stepped back, showing he had no desire to fight and then cast his eyes about, parting his jaws. There was a small trace of another mouse. Desire to go retrieve it raced through him and he started to wander off, keeping an eye on the she-cat. He'd better tell her what was up. "Mouse," he muttered under his breath and lowered to a crouch, disappearing around a tree, moving with a silent grace. His body curved around the turn instead of turning sharp, and as he tracked the prey, he stepped so delicately he almost felt as if the ground wasn't beneath him.
And then he lunged randomly, snagging another mouse and ending its life quickly. Standing and bounding back to the she-cat, he set the mouse down by the buried one and kicked dirt over it to disguise it from predators. Looking back towards his clanmate, he eyed her cautiously, not sure what she was thinking. She seemed like an angry cat, and he had no interest in setting her off.
Old December 26th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

Elmberry froze as the she-cat seemed angry with him, and he stared at her with a confused expression, narrowing his eyes slightly to try and figure out what he had done wrong. Then, he immediately brushed that off. He'd done something to offend, he must apologize. "Oh! No, no. I don't doubt you can provide for our clan. I was just asking if you had caught any prey or if you were patrolling. I'm sorry for offending you, I didn't mean to..." He drew off, realizing how tensed she was, as if her muscles were shifting to prepare for a leap. Flattening his ears, he lowered his tail and stepped back, showing he had no desire to fight and then cast his eyes about, parting his jaws. There was a small trace of another mouse. Desire to go retrieve it raced through him and he started to wander off, keeping an eye on the she-cat. He'd better tell her what was up. "Mouse," he muttered under his breath and lowered to a crouch, disappearing around a tree, moving with a silent grace. His body curved around the turn instead of turning sharp, and as he tracked the prey, he stepped so delicately he almost felt as if the ground wasn't beneath him.
And then he lunged randomly, snagging another mouse and ending its life quickly. Standing and bounding back to the she-cat, he set the mouse down by the buried one and kicked dirt over it to disguise it from predators. Looking back towards his clanmate, he eyed her cautiously, not sure what she was thinking. She seemed like an angry cat, and he had no interest in setting her off.
When Elmberry just stood there with a confused look upon his face, the fiery she-cat pulled her lips back to bare her teeth at him, her tail lashing one and then twice back and forth, seconds away from aiming a good blow at his head for insulting her in such a way and then just standing there with a stupid expression on his face. She stopped baring her teeth at him and lashing her tail, but there was still an anger in her eyes that hardly seemed to die down, her eyes glaring at him before looking away with a huff, forcing herself to relax.
"Fine. Apology accepted, but for your information, I can provide for this clan and I do as much as any other warrior. I'm not just some battle cat!" Even though she mostly was, she still liked to think of herself as being able to provide for her clan and not just always being battle-hungry. Because if she were just a battle-hungry cat, how could that help Thunderclan? That's all she wanted to do really, she just wanted to make Thunderclan the best clan in the forest, in the area, she wanted Thunderclan to be stronger and better than all the clans because she knew that's what their potential was. Thunderclan was her life and blood and still is, every single day, she wakes to serve the clan with every ounce of her heart. She didn't fight with her clan mates to hurt them or because she hated them, she deep-down loved and admired every one of them, no she fought with them to make them better and to better herself too. There was reasoning behind her aggressive antics and no cat really knew because no cat really wanted to be around the burly she.
Flattening her ears as he muttered 'mouse' under his breath, she grumbled and sat down, letting him do his thing because she knew that if she were to follow after him, her loud pawsteps would alert the tiny creature and ruin his chance of catching it. When he came back with the mouse, she simply watched him with a glare, waiting for him to finish burying it before speaking up with that same gravel-like voice of hers.
"Who are you anyways?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?