Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:54 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:51 PM
Snowheart's Mini Animated...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 05:41 PM
the beast is back [finder]
by ophelia
Last post by ophelia
Today 05:41 PM
a new member of rc
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 04:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 30th, 2023, 08:43 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

Sunskip looked around. Loud. Stars.

[activity, closed. ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old May 31st, 2023, 02:51 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Cedarkit

Cedarkit breathed.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old May 31st, 2023, 03:16 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
[INDENT]
「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck; left green eye and right blue eye ★

After getting a moment to do so, Cowtuft wandered about in search of Mothpaw. The apprentice was not hard to find; heavily burnt, it meant he was easily recognizable. The medicine cat came to a halt when he discovered them, sitting down to examine moths' wounds. They were severe, and he would need to change their wrappings soon. His ears perked up at Twilightstar's call for a meeting. They had found a camp - oh, how gleeful. Cowtuft sighed in relief, but once more, he was being separated. It uneased him greatly. Every time something had happened. His hindleg stung in reminder, and he could still feel the heat on his fur .. the claws that slashed through his pelt..

He closed his eyes in pure exhaustion, leaning down to gently touch his nose against Mothpaw's cheek. Cowtuft's friend had gotten hurt to save him. Yet he couldn't even ensure their safety... [ @lio ][/SIZE]

MOTHPAW
fluffy cream feline with a stumpy tail and green eyes.
he/they + neos

At the touch of a nose to his cheek, Mothpaw had begun to stir. The uninjured part of his face scrunched, eye blinking open slowly. He groaned, a stinging pain still covering his body. He looked around in confusion- where was he? Last they remembered, they were with the rest of the Clan. Now most of them were all gone. Was he left behind? Still groggy, Mothpaw hardly noticed the presence of Cowtuft, Instead, he looked down at his own body, seeing the wrappings covering the gruesome burns. Ah. Right. The badger den. Smallwing. Shielding Cowtuft from the flames as he tried to free the medicine cat.

A small hiss escaped them as their body reawakened, the pain coming back full-force. Ugh. This would be an awful healing process to go through- much more painful than the many injuries they had received as a kit. Mothpaw's gaze slowly trailed up from moth's body, coming to focus on the gentle giant who had woken moth up. Just as he had opened his mouth to speak, however, disaster struck. Again. Could WindClan not catch a break?

Mothpaw shakily rose to their paws, ready to fight off the foxes attacking everyone. However, as soon as they stood, they fell once again. Dammit. They were still too weak. In too much pain. A low growl sounded under his breath. He wanted to help. He needed to help. His Clanmates were in trouble. But dammit, dammit, it hurt.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 31st, 2023, 04:57 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ So sorry for how delayed this is :,) Was very busy ooc but noticed that the fox hadn't been chased off yet so I thought I'd jump in here to have Berry finally react ]

Berryfrost
She/Her

Guarding. Guarding the tunnel entrances. She could do that. Sure, she was being separated from Snowybreeze once more - on her father's orders, but it was okay. At least now she knew that whatever happened, her beloved knew of her feelings, and she knew of his for certain. They'd be okay, that was all she could hope for.

Hurrying over to join Crowflutter, Moonwhisker, and Dreamlight, Berryfrost took position beside the other felines with nary a glance, distracted moreso with following her mate's movements with her gaze.

She was abruptly snapped out of her reverie as two large foxes burst out of the tunnels she had been supposed to be guarding, and with a yelp of fear, Berryfrost staggered backwards. The first fox rushed towards her father, and the speckled molly felt a stab of fear. "Dad-!" She screeched in Fallownose's direction, taking both comfort and alarm in the fact that Snowybreeze was heading over to intercept the first fox.

Head whipping back around as Dreamlight's cry for help sounded way too panicked, Berryfrost half-lurched forward in response, unsure what to do. Both Moonwhisker and Mousefern had responded to the molly's call, but the small white warrior could not keep her eyes off of Fallownose and Snowybreeze. She started towards them, and then whipped back around when Mousefern let out a breathy word of pain. Hesitating between them like a moron, Berryfrost was torn between two worlds; her duty and her heart.

Eventually she whirled back and entered the fray, claws unsheathing as she took the fox's other open side. Ivory claws swiped at the beast's partly exposed underbelly, smaller frame allowing her to practically glue herself to the distracted canine's side. As far as luck went, all Berryfrost could hope was that the rust-colored beast was too busy and overwhelmed with its' other opponents to pay her any mind.

[ @Moonraven - Dreamlight / @Octavia! - Cliffjumper / @Pangoligon - Moonwhisker / @Omari - Mousefern ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 31st, 2023, 05:38 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar
The she-cat snorted in amusement, uncertain if Hawksprint was simply trying to make her feel better as he recounted his rabbit catch. At least his didn't bite him. Rabbit bites were worse than snakes, for prey animals they had some serious chompers. Twilightstar smiled warmly as he worried about the snake bite. Although she was sure there were more than enough cats concerned for her wellbeing, aside from Leechscar, she wasn't used to her cats openly expressing their concern to her. It was always the other way around. Even though she preferred it that way, it was still heartwarming that cared.

"It's alright, stings a little, but I'm sure it'll be fine. If it gets worse or does get better I'll seek out Cowtuft." She meowed in reply, ears twitching as he mumbled something through his mouthful of moss. She could not understand him, she'll just ask him to repeat what he said after they were back at camp. The walk back wasn't long, and surprisingly she didn't get turned around all that much. Soon enough she was sure that they'd be able to navigate this territory much like they had their old one.

Upon returning to camp, she was delighted to see that a lot of work had been done while they were out. Dapplebreeze and her team were working steadily on finishing the bramble wall. It seemed like Dustbunny had finished digging out both the nursery and the apprentice den. It wouldn't be long till they could go and fetch Fallownose, the medicine cats, and the rest of her injured clanmates. She feel so much better once everyone was all together once again.

As Leopardsong and a small cluster of kits walked over asking for moss. The leader happily set it down and let them do what they pleased. She looked over to Hawksprint, "Give me one second, then we'll go and grab our prey." The lilac-gray she-cat blinked her single green eye while glancing at Leopardpaw as he came over to collect some moss for the apprentice. Thank StarClan, things were starting to slowly feel normal. The leader padded past the younger cats, and up to Dustbunny who turned to look at her after she finished appraising whatever she had Leopardpaw doing.

"Good work on finishing the dens, considering how fast it was done I'm assuming it wasn't too bad. The medicine cat's den is going to be set up underneath the maple tree, it needs to be big enough to fit Cowtuft, Lightningpaw, and any patients they may have. As well as a place to store their herbs and an area for isolating any cats with contagious illnesses. Is that something you build?" Twilightstar wondered at first if she was asking too much of the large pawed she-cat, but Dustbunny merely grinned at the prospect of working with her paws some more.

"Sounds like fun, I'll see what I can do," Dustbunny replied eager to at least try.

"The elder's den is going to be underneath the stump over there, it's already dug out and seemed to have been an old badger den. Just need you to check and make sure it's stable for the elders." As Dustbunny nods, Twilightstar takes her leave noticing Fogpaw wanting the molly's attention. Walking back over to Hawksprint. "We can grab our prey now."
@Radetzky [Hawksprint]

Dreamlight
Still clinging on as best she could as the fox went around thrashing like a maniac, she saw Mousefern get flung off but was a little too busy to check on her. She seemed alright since she immediately jumped back into battle. In her peripheral, she saw that Berryfrost was finally done standing around and jumped in to help. That seemed to be the last piece that was missing. Between the five warriors and a lot of scratching and biting, the fox decided that making a meal out of WindClan cats seemed like too much work. With one last bark, it jerked itself violet away from the cats and bolted back out the way it came. Dreamlight landed back on all four of her paws, tufts of fox fur still caught on her claws, and watched the opening of the tunnel the box bolted out of for a long still moment.

Once she was certain it wouldn't be coming back, she quickly let out a triumphant yowl and bounced in place. "That was so cool! We totally kicked that fox's butt." An innocent light long since lost returned to the spunky she-cat's eyes as she pranced in place. Dreamlight had been mostly talking to herself but quickly recalled her clanmates as she sprung around in place to face them. "Everyone good, no one need to see Cowtuft or Lightningpaw?" Dreamlight asked. The orange eyes stared pointedly at Mousefern with the question. She was pretty Berryfrost would be bolted off to check on her father, so wasn't going to be surprised if she went unheard.

While waiting for a response, she glanced around the Warren. There was a dead fox near Cowtuft, the loner, and Fallownose stood. Oh, wow. "Can we eat fox?" She spoke aloud again to herself not expecting an answer. Dreamlight noticed her paws were trembling, but she paid no mind to it. It was the adrenaline rush wearing off. Her first fight and beating back a fox. She couldn't wait to go tell her mother and brothers.

Dreamlight spotted Batglare sitting off to the side, she was about to growl at him for not helping until she noticed he was sitting near Peachfrost and Lightningpaw. His job had been to guard the injured, not the play defense, it wasn't like he could just leave his post. She decided to cut him some slack this once. With the commotion dying down, Dreamlight was waiting to hear something from Fallownose. She was used to having her mother get finished something and immediately start issuing orders or jumping into something else cause she was crazy like that.

@Omari [Mousefern] @Pangoligon [Moonwhisker] @Rose [Berryfrost] @Lillian [The last fox is gone, can move them to the camp and I'll wrap this up with one last Twi post before closing the thread]

Leopardsong
The white bengal happily took what extra moss she could carry, urging the kits to grab some as well, she led them towards the nursery and entered the den. She dropped her moss on the dirt floor and was relatively surprised with how cozy and spacious the looked. "This is a nice den," She trilled delightfully. "Let's set up some nests for the other kits and queens, and when we're done we can do whatever you guys want. Sleep, eat, make some mossball." Leopardsong told them. She knew nothing would completely erase the traumatic experience of losing their home, and in Frostkit and Ryekit's case, their mother, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

@Valient [Ryekit] @The Doctor [ Frostkit ] @Leafie [Littlekit] @Cinnamonears [Poppykit] @MooshedMushroom [Fireflykit] @`-hollow-`[Ivorykit]
[Got to wrap this up, but VM me if you're interested in Leopardsong adopting your kit. She'd totally be down for it and got approval from her future mate, Wolffang, so you'd get a free mom and dad.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 31st, 2023, 05:41 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

[All the dens in camp are done]
Dustbunny
While Leopardpaw worked, Dustbunny took to cleaning her pelt, not grooming too much work right now, she just wanted to remove the smaller insect that had hoped on her while she was digging. She finished pulling off an annoying tiny beetle just as Leopardpaw announced he was finished. The tunneler rose to her paws and side inside the den, careful not to touch or mess up the nests he had already set up, she thumps certain areas in the den with her paws. She was a little impressed, he had done pretty well, with no clumps or lumps, and the dirt was spread pretty evenly creating a nice flat floor.

Exiting the den, she purrs, "Wonderful, it looks great Leopardpaw. Good job, and thanks for the help you can take that nap you needed if you'd like." That was all she needed from him, the molly didn't want to keep the apprentice up if exhaustion was nagging at him.
@absles [Leopardpaw]

After ensuring Leopardpaw was good, Dustbunny attention was called to the clan leader as she walked over asking about the medicine cat's den and the elders'. She was quickly excited to work on the medicine den, and if the elders' den had been an old badger set that meant there were tunnels to explore. The wariness that had been built since the fire was completely gone. She was going to enjoy this new territory. Dustbunny was ready to head to the maple tree towards the back until Fogpaw stepped in her path, bombarding her with questions.

"Never knew you were interested in tunneling, Fogpaw." Dustbunny replies happily. "I'm not building tunnels at the moment, just dens or I'd call them burrows, they're easier to make and different from tunnels. I can teach you how to tunnel if you'd like and show you how the tunnels stay up, but not right this second. Twilightstar seems eager to have these dens set up before the Fallownose and the others get here." It'd take too long for her to teach Fogpaw how to dig everything out properly.

"However you can help me do what Leopardpaw had done, once I'm done hollowing out the medicine den. I have to check on the elders after this, but once I'm done I was going to see if Twilightstar would let me explore the tunnels around here. I'll see if she'll let me take you with her." She promised. She could teach Fogpaw all she wanted to know then.

Dustbunny continued heading towards the maple tree, allowing Fogpaw to come along with her if she'd like, and circle the base of the tree, blue eyes glancing at the roots. Pushing through a dense wall of fern, she found a good place to start digging where the roots had caused the dirt to cave in a bit. Using that divot, she worked much like she had done the last two dens, pulling the soil from the ground and piling it into smaller dirt piles to be redistributed along the dirt floor later. Mindful of the larger tree roots, she pulled up smaller rocks and clumps of dirt until she had hollowed a tiny tunnel that led underneath the maple tree.

Surprisingly she didn't need to worry about creating an entirely new burrow, underneath the tree was already hollowed out. It looked like badgers had tunneled here too, though the tunnels they used had seemed to have collapsed. Grateful, Dusbunny got to work on making spread residing placing. Dustbunny didn't need to do much with the main section, just widened a bit so multiple cats could be in here at once, and dug out small burrows for the patients. Further back, she dug a small tunnel that lead to another large burrow where the medicine could stay. She dug little caves into the dirt so they could store their herbs where they sleep, that seemed like the safest place to put herbs if you asked her.

Returning to the main part of the den, to the right, she worked on digging out another section. She made this tunnel a little narrower since this was going to be for the contagious patients, Dustbunny doubted they want more than one medicine cat back here at a time. She could always widen it if asked. The tunnel that led to the medicine resting chamber was only a tail length, the one to the quarantine section den was a few several tail lengths since they had to be further away from the healthier cats.

Done, a little sore, the she-cat climbed out of the den and looked over at Fogpaw if she was still there. This den took a bit longer than the other two to set up since it needed multiple sections. "So if you want to go down there, you'll find several smaller piles of dirt. You just need to spread them along the ground as evenly and thinly as you can. You don't need to do all three sections of the den. You'll paws and legs will most likely get tired." Dustbunny told her.

The muscle tunnelers built were different from the one's warriors built. There was a lot of paw work involved in digging that wasn't when training to be a warrior. Dusbunny knew she was going to wake up sore tomorrow but she had a load of fun mapping the medicine den so it was worth it. "I have to go and check on the elders' den it's right there," Dustbunny waved her muddy tail in the direction of the stump that was across from them.

"I'll be right back, but you can get started. If you get tired, or anything like that come back out and I'll finish whatever you didn't." The tunneler was a bit worried, but there was nothing dangerous down there and she knew nothing was going to collapse, the tree and roots would help prevent that. After silently reassuring herself that all would be fine, the molly made her way over to the stump. She ducks her head as she slides down into the old badger den. It was nicely built, she worked on widening it a bit. The bottom of the stump served as the roof of the den, which was neat if you asked her.

Not much work needed to be done, so she finished quickly. Near the back of the den, there was an old tunnel, it looked collapsed, but she could probably dig it open and shore it up. She asked the higher-ups about setting up a tunneling system underneath the camp that connected all the dens and led out of the camp. Although, she could see it being used unwisely. She'd have to think about that. Officially done with all the den. The dirt-covered she-cat made her way back over to the medicine den to see how Fogpaw was doing.
@Lunalis [Fogpaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 31st, 2023, 06:10 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Littlekit
lSemi long furred grey and white tabby - 3 moons - She/Her

Despite all that happened she was excited to make nest for everyone in the den to sleep in. She was hoping that with new nest that was soft and fresh, maybe the others could feel at ease. She knew that already she was feeling a bit more relaxed now that they found a new home, and had a decent place to rest now. "I'm going to make the softest nests!" she exclaimed as she took some moss and began to knead it into nests big enough for the kits first and then try for the queens she was aware of.

@Moonraven @Cinnamonear @MooshedMushroom @The Doctor @Valient

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 31st, 2023, 07:52 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The tom relaxed as the second fox fled, blinking a few times until he was no longer as dazed. He was surely going to ache the next day, but it wasn't anything serious. "Cowtuft, if you've treated all the injured then we should catch up with the others. Clearly it's not a good idea to stay here much longer. Dreamlight, can you help me carry the fox? I'm not sure if we can eat it, but it will at least be able to line some of the nests."

Fallownose waited a minute to make sure everyone knew what was going on before leaning down to shoulder the fox over his and Dreamlight's shoulders. "Cowtuft, we'll have to get more herbs either on the way, or send out patrols when we get to the new camp. I don't want to stay here longer than we have to. Alright everyone, let's go!"

With that, he signaled with his tail for everyone to head out and headed toward the new camp.

---Another timeskip to get this plot wrapped up!---

Fallownose allowed the fox to slide off his shoulders and thump onto the grassy clearing in the new camp, taking a moment to glance around at all the progress that was made. In time, he was sure this would start to feel like home.

"Twilightstar! We made it back safely. We encountered two foxes, I managed to kill one and Dreamlight, Mousefern, Berryfrost, Cliffjumper, and Moonwhisker chased off the second and sustained no serious injures. I brought the fox back, though I don't know if we can eat it, it will at least make for comfortable nest lining."

@Moonraven @Rose @Alchemist Kitsune @BEAR. @Omari @Pangoligon @x ghostie @Octavia! @lio @perseus. @nykyrian @Queen_Coral @CreeperLover649 @Poprock @puppeteer @Toya Todoroki

Last edited by Ian; May 31st, 2023 at 07:54 PM.
Old May 31st, 2023, 07:56 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Tigerkit smiled*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 31st, 2023, 09:24 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Fogpaw nodded at the she-cat's instructions and proceeded to do what she was told. She first spreaded the pile of dirt evenly and as thin as she possibly can to avoid the ground being all bumpy, she then starts on the next pile and started to do the same thing with the the last pile, it was a lot of work but, she could handle it. After a bit of patting down the remaining clumps and piles of dirt and adding some finishing touches here and there, Fogpaw was finally done, she felt a little exhausted but nothing but a good nap can't fix. The gray tabby felt pride run throughout her body as she looked at the work she had accomplished. As Fogpaw turns around to go and fetch Dustbunny, She was already making her way over to where Fogpaw was. Fogpaw then looked at the she-cat and asks "Is this okay Dustbunny?" She said excitedly.

@Moonraven
Closed Thread