Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 01:46 AM

Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:38 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Thrush laughed. "Maybe!" He ripped the cotton in half. He put half on Feather's head, and the other half on his. "We are both Bleh's now!" He ran around trees and bushes. "Bleh!"

Character Site

Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:49 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Thrush laughed. "Maybe!" He ripped the cotton in half. He put half on Feather's head, and the other half on his. "We are both Bleh's now!" He ran around trees and bushes. "Bleh!"
She ran next to him, "Bleh, Bleeeehhh" She tripped onto a rock and laughed, not noticing the long, bleeding scratch that went down her leg. She laid on her back, laughing. Her let was covers up so no one could see it. She suddenly reels a pain but ignores it and keeps laughing.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:54 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@Chameleon (hey, want halite and pistachio to meet here? I see that you're already doing a rp in the healers den and it'll be awkward if you do two rps there at once, idk.)

Halite padded around, meeting the other fellow Syndicate members with curt nods. Many of them were fine felines; they were excellent hunters and fighters and trainees. But there were a class of cats that constantly got on his nerves...

The healers. Those good-for-nothing cats, soft and ridiculous. They had no backbone to become anything better than someone who treated sicknesses and healed the wounded. It was pathetic. They were the weakest points of the group.

Well, they weren't as bad as clan cats, but they were definitely in his realm of felines that annoyed him greatly.

(Perhaps pistachio could be collecting herbs or something?)

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old September 3rd, 2017, 10:29 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The territory was so beautiful at night. Gavin loved the look of the stars twinkling out across an endless sky. It was so beautiful. He didn't dare glance over at Skipper, fearful that he would catch something in her green irises that he didn't want to see. He didn't want to see if she was as entranced by the beauty of this place, and he was afraid to see a look of wonder on her features - because he knew it would entrance him. It would cause him to think of her as beautiful once more, and that could be dangerous.

He knew it. He was fearful, yet all he could do was pretend like everything was okay. Say something, you dork! She's going to think you're crazy if you look over at her and just stare and don't say anything... say. something. Even his thoughts were becoming an enemy at this point. And so Gavin could do nothing but walk along and watch the night sky, staring at it's beauty instead.

"Pretty out here, huh?"

And he could have just left it at that. He knew when to stop talking, he was a smart cat! Except he didn't stop talking. "I've always loved it out here. You know it's so pretty this time of year, especially, and even at this time of the night when the moon's so big and the stars are so bright and-" He stopped, taking a deep breath and giving a short chuckle. "Sorry." Yes, Gavin made mistakes just like everyone else. It was almost like his personality was taking twists and turns everywhere, at least it was inside his head. Inside his head... he was fighting a full out war.

@Clover

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 10:30 PM
Might disappear again

Thrush leaped and landed next to her. He rolled onto his back and let out a mew. "Bleeeeeeeeh!" He let out a laugh and waved his tail around.

Character Site

Old September 3rd, 2017, 10:32 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Thrush leaped and landed next to her. He rolled onto his back and let out a mew. "Bleeeeeeeeh!" He let out a laugh and waved his tail around.
Feather got up. Pain seared through her leg and she hissed in pain. She looked at her leg, and quickly hid it. Blood stained the grass were she laid.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old September 3rd, 2017, 10:42 PM
Might disappear again

Thrush didn't notice Feather get up. "Bleeeee- Eh?" He broke off as he saw the bloodstained grass where the Warrior had been laying a second ago. "What happened?"

Character Site

Old September 3rd, 2017, 11:04 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The territory was so beautiful at night. Gavin loved the look of the stars twinkling out across an endless sky. It was so beautiful. He didn't dare glance over at Skipper, fearful that he would catch something in her green irises that he didn't want to see. He didn't want to see if she was as entranced by the beauty of this place, and he was afraid to see a look of wonder on her features - because he knew it would entrance him. It would cause him to think of her as beautiful once more, and that could be dangerous.

He knew it. He was fearful, yet all he could do was pretend like everything was okay. Say something, you dork! She's going to think you're crazy if you look over at her and just stare and don't say anything... say. something. Even his thoughts were becoming an enemy at this point. And so Gavin could do nothing but walk along and watch the night sky, staring at it's beauty instead.

"Pretty out here, huh?"

And he could have just left it at that. He knew when to stop talking, he was a smart cat! Except he didn't stop talking. "I've always loved it out here. You know it's so pretty this time of year, especially, and even at this time of the night when the moon's so big and the stars are so bright and-" He stopped, taking a deep breath and giving a short chuckle. "Sorry." Yes, Gavin made mistakes just like everyone else. It was almost like his personality was taking twists and turns everywhere, at least it was inside his head. Inside his head... he was fighting a full out war.

@Clover
She looked over at him; stared at him. There were no restrictions to her gaze; she didn't pretend that she didn't see him. In fact, she found his face incredibly handsome; the edge of moonlight highlighting his chiseled features fantastically, and she found herself tracing them with her eyes. The curve of his muzzle, set to his jaw, slope of his forehead; they were beautiful in their own imperfect way. She smiled, imperceptibly, amazed by his physical attractiveness.

"Yeah... you... the night... beautiful.... I-I mean, your not b-beautiful.... but you are, of course!... I... uhm...." she trailed off, awkwardly; she muttered her words, rolling the letters and sounds into each-other. She just hoped he would understand what she was saying.

Skipper continued walking, though, powering ahead, hoping that he would forgive her blunder.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old September 3rd, 2017, 11:07 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Thrush didn't notice Feather get up. "Bleeeee- Eh?" He broke off as he saw the bloodstained grass where the Warrior had been laying a second ago. "What happened?"
She looked away. "Nothing. I st have been there when I rolled. Maybe from hunting?" She said. Herveyes, could show that she was lying.. But she was afraid. She loved being out, out of camp,free.

Old September 3rd, 2017, 11:27 PM
Might disappear again

Thrush narrowed his eyes. "We didn't kill prey here, Feather."

Character Site