Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by Bean
Today 09:51 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:50 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 09:44 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:38 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 10th, 2018, 04:58 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

Dovetalon dipped his head. "Yeah. My leg is starting to hurt a little." he meowed. The to hated his leg the way it is, but he is extremely lucky that it was only one leg.
Nightfall lead her mate to a spot that the sun crept through the top of the clearing. Then she laid down with her mate.

Old December 10th, 2018, 06:26 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap a present View Post
Leopard walked along side with Kiwipaw "Ok."
"You doing okay? I know it must have been tough, living as a rouge." Kiwipaw looked sympathetically at Leopard. She remembered a question she was going to ask him. " I hope I'm not being rude, but what was life like as a rouge? " She asked Leopard curiosly.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 10th, 2018, 07:13 PM
Guess what's there :3

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
"You doing okay? I know it must have been tough, living as a rouge." Kiwipaw looked sympathetically at Leopard. She remembered a question she was going to ask him. " I hope I'm not being rude, but what was life like as a rouge? " She asked Leopard curiosly.
Leopard's mood darkens a little, but tries to hide the sadness he has been bottling up now. "Well. It was quite an adventure actually, but pretty scary, all I knew was to hide within burrows and run while I had a chance, so, half of it was fun, half of it was just as dangerous. But me and my mamma have seen beautiful water falling, I think their called....Waterfalls? But it was cool to see what's over the beyond." Leopard described. He felt a little odd by possibly getting to carried away.
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.
Old December 10th, 2018, 08:02 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap a present View Post
Leopard's mood darkens a little, but tries to hide the sadness he has been bottling up now. "Well. It was quite an adventure actually, but pretty scary, all I knew was to hide within burrows and run while I had a chance, so, half of it was fun, half of it was just as dangerous. But me and my mamma have seen beautiful water falling, I think their called....Waterfalls? But it was cool to see what's over the beyond." Leopard described. He felt a little odd by possibly getting to carried away.
"That sounds cool." Kiwipaw sighed. " I've always wondered what it felt like" She had sensed Leopards personality change, but she kept quiet. She brightened after Leopard mentioned the waterfalls though. "Wow! Waterfalls! I've only heard of those in kit-tales!" She stopped as she smelt a rabbit. " Here, you and Dangerhawk ( @Christmas Snowfall ) take it, rabbits are easier to catch in twos. Anyway, I can smell a mouse too! " Kiwipaw whispered.

(I have to Mention Christmas to help catch up... :3 )

Last edited by Moon Lily; December 10th, 2018 at 08:04 PM.
Old December 10th, 2018, 08:38 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
"That sounds cool." Kiwipaw sighed. " I've always wondered what it felt like" She had sensed Leopards personality change, but she kept quiet. She brightened after Leopard mentioned the waterfalls though. "Wow! Waterfalls! I've only heard of those in kit-tales!" She stopped as she smelt a rabbit. " Here, you and Dangerhawk ( @Christmas Snowfall ) take it, rabbits are easier to catch in twos. Anyway, I can smell a mouse too! " Kiwipaw whispered.

(I have to Mention Christmas to help catch up... :3 )
"Thank you Kiwipaw. Do you think your mentor would want you back now?" He asked. Then he looked down at Leopard and whispered in his ear. "Do you want to catch that rabbit by yourself?" Dangerhawk lifted his head and looked at Kiwipaw then to Leopard waiting for there response.

Old December 10th, 2018, 08:44 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall View Post
"Thank you Kiwipaw. Do you think your mentor would want you back now?" He asked. Then he looked down at Leopard and whispered in his ear. "Do you want to catch that rabbit by yourself?" Dangerhawk lifted his head and looked at Kiwipaw then to Leopard waiting for there response.
Kiwipaw glanced at the sun. Dangerhawk was right, she did need to get back to camp. "It's almost sunhigh! I need to get back to camp!" Kiwipaw exclaimed. She turned back towards Dangerhawk and Leopard. "See you guys later! I need to skedaddle!" She smiled at the cats, and with a flick of her tail, she rushed towards camp.

Old December 10th, 2018, 09:29 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall View Post
"Wow, that is amazing." He said to her as he curled up in a small round ball. He looked at the stars again and thought about how she would be the brightest star.
"Yeah. I always bugged my mom about the stars and my beliefs when I was a kit." Ferretsnoke said an her Green eyes flickered
Old December 11th, 2018, 12:36 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@:blue:

A Siamese kit, still fairly small for her age, bounced out of the nursery with her tail held high in the air as she bounced towards the fresh kill pile. Bunnykit was almost ready to be apprenticed, which meant that she no longer had to always ask if she wanted to leave. Freedom was one of the benefits that came with growing up.
She hauled a rabbit off the top of the fresh kill pile. She grunted as the rabbit landed on the ground with a thump. Keeping it's leg clamped tightly in her jaws, she began to move away to a quiet spot of the camp where she could examine the clearing to find the cat that she wanted to see. Bunnykit wasn't entirely sure if she was allowed to take food from the pile without permission, but she wanted to do it anyway.
As she reached her destination, she dropped the rabbit on the floor and quickly used her paw to massage her jaw, which hurt from having to carry the weight of the rabbit. Once she had relaxed herself, she straightened up and looked around with a bright gaze. Where would Goldenstar be?

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; December 11th, 2018 at 12:37 AM.
Old December 11th, 2018, 04:47 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@:blue:

A Siamese kit, still fairly small for her age, bounced out of the nursery with her tail held high in the air as she bounced towards the fresh kill pile. Bunnykit was almost ready to be apprenticed, which meant that she no longer had to always ask if she wanted to leave. Freedom was one of the benefits that came with growing up.
She hauled a rabbit off the top of the fresh kill pile. She grunted as the rabbit landed on the ground with a thump. Keeping it's leg clamped tightly in her jaws, she began to move away to a quiet spot of the camp where she could examine the clearing to find the cat that she wanted to see. Bunnykit wasn't entirely sure if she was allowed to take food from the pile without permission, but she wanted to do it anyway.
As she reached her destination, she dropped the rabbit on the floor and quickly used her paw to massage her jaw, which hurt from having to carry the weight of the rabbit. Once she had relaxed herself, she straightened up and looked around with a bright gaze. Where would Goldenstar be?
The leader was perched by the leader's den, watching the cats around the clearing. Goldenstar couldn't say he wasn't tired, feeling as though he had been up for moons. He paused as he saw a familiar kit go into the clearing and take a piece of prey. He narrowed his eyes for a moment, trying to make sure it was actually who he thought it was. He paused for a moment to see if anyone else was going to talk to her, he didn't want to interrupt any conversation.
He stayed up by the den for a moment longer, and then came down, walking over to Bunnykit. She was doing much better than when he and Tumble had found her, "Hello," he said warmly, sitting down across from her and smiling.
Old December 11th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Guess what's there :3

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Kiwipaw glanced at the sun. Dangerhawk was right, she did need to get back to camp. "It's almost sunhigh! I need to get back to camp!" Kiwipaw exclaimed. She turned back towards Dangerhawk and Leopard. "See you guys later! I need to skedaddle!" She smiled at the cats, and with a flick of her tail, she rushed towards camp.
( @Christmas Snowfall )
Leopard smiled back at Kiwipaw as she turned back to the camp. But once she was out of line sight of Leopard's, He looked at Dangerhawk. "But what about you? Are you gonna watch me, or just leave me to it? If you are going back to camp, what exactly do you do there?" Leopard asked as he was worried to be abandoned, completely.
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.
Closed Thread