Last post by Hound
Today 10:40 AM

Old April 28th, 2020, 07:00 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Fawnsqueak inwardly deflated at the dry sarcasm going unappreciated but brushed it off to continue the chat. "Oh. How's... Berrypaw, then? I don't know anything about them." The name didn't even sound familiar, though he was certain it should considering he'd probably attended the meeting... and maybe daydreamed through it.

When she inquired about his apprentice, he'd swear some invisible hand must have squeezed his heart. "Yeah," he responded, wary, pupils averted. "It waaaas," he hung on the word to make sure he could say the next without a waver in his meow, "Cougarpaw. She's.. not around anymore." Fawnsqueak was trying to remain optimistic about that, she'd been gone before but only because tragedy struck.
Shimmeringpool took a few moments to contemplate the question, How was Berrypaw?"Well, she's nice and respectful for the most part but..." The silver warrior didn't want to sound rude or gossip. "I think she might be impatient, she really was demanding to see the territory. Should I be worried about that?" Concern shined in her eyes as she looked up to Fawnsqeak but the concern was quickly washed away by guilt. Great, she just ruined a perfectly good conversation by bringing up a sore subject. "I am so sorry." For asking and for what happened to them.
Old April 28th, 2020, 07:04 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

"Was it the spirit?" Lionstar was mildly amused by the thought. "Good old Headless-star, running across the thicket and decapitating any animal that comes across his path!" He flicked his tail to lightly bap Koistream with it. "Relax, I'm sure it was nothing more than the legend spooking you. The bird.. was probably killed by something planning on eating it, and it was startled by something and ran off. I wouldn't stress too much about it."

"Of course it would be." Lionstar was thoughtful, eyeing up the swollen female. "But I was asking you.. if your pregnancy was the only reason you wanted to join the Clan. I understand the need to be safe, but.. I also expect loyalty to the Clan. Can you give me that?"
She nodded “I think I understand how clans work...” she mew’d, less scared. “A friend told me. Is there a way I can stay on the nursery and help nursing she-cats?” She was going to be loyal. No matter what.
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:02 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

That didn't really answer his question, but at least she seemed genuine.

"Okay, here's the deal. I'll allow you to join as a queen.. and you will be given a Clan name and expected to help around the nursery as needed. Once your kits are born, they will also be required to have a Clan name as long as they are a member of our Clan. When they are old enough to not require constant supervision, you will be given basic training-- for defensive fighting, mainly.

"If you decide to pursue the path of a warrior, we can discuss other options for your training.. but for now you'll be staying in the nursery. How does that sound?"

[ @Chasepaw ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 28th, 2020, 09:37 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

@Beau [figured we should move here! less clutter (:]

Bean wasn’t picky. In fact, he was quite the opposite — his growling stomach told him that anything would be great! And if the cats here are it, "fish" must be better than his cat food at his old house. The siamese bounded eagerly ahead, despite not knowing exactly where he was going. It was all so much! The abounds, the scents, the faces! How would he even know them all! Bean quickly became overwhelmed and stopped. Why had he gone ahead? He looked around for Grizzlybug, trying to spot him in the throng.

The RiverClan was huge! In the midst of looking around, he noticed the mini houses where cats went in and out. He heard high pitched meows, probably kits younger than him! Most cats barely have him a passing glance. He didn’t mind too much. But he’d been sitting down for awhile, and Bean still hadn’t found the food! "Are you hungry, Grizz?" he asked once he was sure the warrior caught up to him. "'Cause I’m starving!" The closer he came to eating, the more his stomach growled and complained.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 28th, 2020, 09:59 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@elysian
( smort <3 )
Grizzlybug chuckled at Bean’s enthusiasm and trotted to catch up to the young tom. “Oh absolutely,” he exclaimed, though he wasn’t actually that hungry. The sound of Bean’s stomach brought a sympathetic smile to the fluffy warrior’s face and he grabbed a large fish from the pile as well as a good sized water vole. Mouth full, he flicked his tail to signal for Bean to come with him and led the kit a few paces away to a clear area where they could sit and eat. Dropping the selections, Grizz used a paw to separate them and gestured to both, “for your appetizing selections: one fish and one water vole. Fish is somewhat of an acquired taste, so you might not love it at first. Often, cats who didn’t grow up here take some time to fully get used to eating it, but I suggest you try it. You might end up loving it, you might not. If you don’t like it, you've got the vole! I don’t know if you’ve eaten fresh kill before, but it is very different from two leg food so even this might be a shock, but I’ve heard from reliable sources that it’s infinitely better, so I’m fairly confident you’ll enjoy the vole even if you aren’t yet partial to the fish.” Grizzlybug flopped down behind the prey and waited for Bean to try the fish and pick his meal. Grizzlybug was fine with eating whatever the young cat didn’t choose, even if that meant eating a fish with a bite taken out of it. Yeah, Grizz didn’t have many boundaries.
Old April 28th, 2020, 10:15 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

@Beau

Well, Bean was certainly glad to know he wasn’t the only hungry cat around here. He was a bit confused at the prospect of "prey", but rather open minded nonetheless. Following the fluffy cat to a nicer spot, he had the opportunity to spot a few more little houses. They were cute! Nothing like his old place, which was nice. He didn’t need any more reminders of that. Bean listened attentively as Grizzlybug explained. Contrary to what Grizz had said, the fish seemed more appealing to Bean — he didn’t like the idea of chewing through fur too much. Plus, this was his chance to prove he could be a RiverClan cat! His first fish!

He poked a bit at the fish, but didn’t waste too much time before biting into it. The chewy texture caught him off-guard, and it didn’t really have much taste. But it was alright. He looked at Grizzlybug as he swallowed and said, "It’s a little weird, but good!" he waited a second before taking a second bite. Then a third, fourth, until before he knew it, Bean was crunching through bone and fish. It satisfied his empty stomach and his taste buds, and he let out a sigh of delight.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 29th, 2020, 07:36 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@elysian
Grizzlybug smiled and happily tucked into his vole, glad to see that Bean was enjoying his first fish. The fluffy tom took a moment to look around the camp, wondering if he should give Bean a tour. Then again, they could see fairly well from their perch. In between bites of vole, Grizzlybug meowed to his young friend, “the den we’re closest to is the warrior’s den, right over there...” Through the rest of the meal, Grizz pointed out the different sense and their functions, saving the nursery for last. “Then there’s the nursery,” he said through a stretch, “that’s where you’ll be staying- who old are you, by the way? The nursery holds all of the queens and kits and is one of the sturdiest send to keep them warm and safe. Kits stay in the nursery until they are 6 moons and then become apprentices and move to the apprentice den. C’mon, I’ll introduce you to Sugarapple, she’ll be looking after you.”
Old April 29th, 2020, 08:29 AM
♡♡♡

( @Beau ) ( @shortstack ) Ringpaw watched the interaction between the warrior who'd led her home and this other cat she didn't remember. Her ears perked as she heard Grizzlybug talk, her head tipping to the side a bit curiously. Deputy? So we have a new deputy now... I wonder what happened to the old one? she sat back, chewing the back of her paw a little nervously. The young molly smiled at Sootflare politely, dipping her head respectfully, before glancing around the camp, a smile on her maw that showed how glad she was to be home.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 29th, 2020, 11:06 AM
ruling the underworld :)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
"Hey, Lionstar. I found a ginger in our territory. She wants to join Riverclan." Greenfur stepped to the side so he can see the orange feline in full view. "Or Sootflare," calling out the deputy's name just in case Lionstar wasn't around. It's understandable after what happened after the raid.

@hollyleaf2027 @shortstack
Flare huddled behind the tom, glancing around nervously. Many of the cats had rather bad wounds, so they must have gotten into a fight sometime recently. She looked around for a cat that looked like they might be leader, but abandoned her search and instead waited curiously, shuffling her paws a little with impatience.

@vermin @shortstack @BILL.
Old April 29th, 2020, 11:25 AM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
That didn't really answer his question, but at least she seemed genuine.

"Okay, here's the deal. I'll allow you to join as a queen.. and you will be given a Clan name and expected to help around the nursery as needed. Once your kits are born, they will also be required to have a Clan name as long as they are a member of our Clan. When they are old enough to not require constant supervision, you will be given basic training-- for defensive fighting, mainly.

"If you decide to pursue the path of a warrior, we can discuss other options for your training.. but for now you'll be staying in the nursery. How does that sound?"

[ @Chasepaw ]
"Alright." She mew'd. "I would love that..."