Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:06 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:29 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:24 AM
Too many children...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:49 AM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 23rd, 2018, 01:11 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup View Post
He flicked her ear with his tail, purring happily. "Fine by me." He ate in quick, neat bites, licking his whiskers as his belly became full.
Lightfeather let out a purr that she had actually cheered up her older brother. "Mother always said I was the different one of the family. I love to hunt at night more than I love to hunt duribg the day." meowed the molly.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 03:44 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Chestnutkit nodded. He began to run off, but he quickly turned and yelled "Just watch mommy! I'll be one of the best fighters in the clan when I'm a warrior!" He made this promise to her, before running off joyfully. Once he had returned to playing, he made sure all he did was play fight in an attempt to show his ferocity to his mother.
After a few minutes of play fighting, Chestnutkithad leaped on top of one of the kits. The kit soon let out a high pitched squeal, with Chestnutkit audibly telling him to calm down. The kit flung Chestnutkit off it, and ran back into the nursery. Out of guilt, Chestnutkit ran back to his mother, and pressed his face into her fur for comfort. "Why are all the other kits such babies?" His voice muffled through her fur, but it was obvious he was trying to shake the blame off his shoulders. "I only nipped his shoulder. He wasn't even bleeding or nothing." His shoulders sagged as he continued on his rant. "He knows we were just playing. Why's he always gotta be such a sore loser?" He finished his questioning, and finally took his face away from Gorsebird's fur. Now that his expression was visible, it displayed a very pouty look. He strode in front of his mother, refusing to meet her gaze in case he was scolded, and curled up against her legs awaiting her response.

Gorsebird beamed purring as she watched her eldest kitten go to play, "I am sure you will lovely~" She mewed having no doubt in her mind that he would be, I mean he had her blood coursing through his veins! Then watching the ensuring play fights she had a hard time not screaming at Chestnutkit when he missed an obvious chance to take down the enemy. Of course, when the little rat that was the other kit let out an ear shattering squeal she saw his mother glaring at her. How dare she!? Holding back a hiss she instead let out a coo when Chestnutkit pressed his nose into her fur starting to groom his head, "Because, Chessie, they're not as tough or sharp or as much as a sweetie as you and they feel jealous! So they act like little kittens so their Momma's will feel bad and comfort them." Gorsebird raved more than willing to shift the blame off her kit and onto another, "I know sweetling, I know. It's just that some kittens are as fragile and whiny as a feather. But, not you! You're my strong handsome tom~" Gorsebird sugary chirped not wanting Chestnutkit to get worked up by the lesser kitten and cry, "That is until I can get you a step-father..." She emphasized, revealing her incredible desperation for a mate.

Last edited by Tavvi; May 23rd, 2018 at 03:46 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 06:44 PM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Lightfeather let out a purr that she had actually cheered up her older brother. "Mother always said I was the different one of the family. I love to hunt at night more than I love to hunt duribg the day." meowed the molly.

"You've always been a night owl." The ginger tom mewed teasingly, stretching as he padded out of the den. His pawsteps made soft noises, the dirt muffling them slightly. He gazed at Lightfeather expectantly. "You choose where to go."

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Last edited by Soup; May 23rd, 2018 at 06:44 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 10:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug. View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

In the heart of the warriors' den was the large russet form of Rowanfury, his body motionless from slumber save the occasional twitch. At Blazingstar's abrupt, loud voice, he jerked sharply, startled by the sudden noise. "Hm?" The tom's head had shot up, blurry gaze rested on the orange leader. Though Blazingstar had taken him by surprised, the elderly warrior couldn't deny the heavy beating of his heart wasn't just from the shock. "What are you doing here?" It wasn't terribly common for such an .. esteemed leader to pay the warriors' den a visit.

Upon seeing Rowanfury, Blazingstar halted his movement through the den not wishing to push his luck that he won't step on someone. "Sorry to disturb you, but I was wondering if you wanted to accompany me on a patrol," he spoke, getting straight to the point like he normally tried to do. "I can wait for you though, allow you to wake up and get something to eat before we go," he spoke, figuring his inquiry was going to be agreed to. With that assumption in his head, Blazingstar was just starting to turn around, waiting for a vocal response before he would begin to creep away.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 23rd, 2018, 10:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

@The Loner Forever

"No, no battles yet. It won't be avoided forever though. At some point, someone has to win and I refuse to lost," he responded, shaking his head a little. While he didn't want the wars to rage on between clans, Blazingstar knew they couldn't stop it until there was a clear winner. He had to turn to SkyClan in hopes of their alliance. Their alliance would turn the tables drastically, WindClan would have justice for everything ThunderClan's previous leader had done.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 23rd, 2018, 10:50 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz

It was about mid day when the creamy ginger molly finally got all the days patrols sent and organized. That and find Shadepaw, her apprentice seemed to enjoy hiding from her when she had plans for her. It was hard work doing all that but fun, when she was sure what to do that is. Being Deputy was never suppose to be easy and Buttercup knew that but she had one nagging thought that was always there... Was she good enough? Why was it Blazingstar even picked her? There were plenty if other loyal warriors in WindClan. Surely there was more qualified warriors then her. But every time this molly when to ask her leader she changed her mind feeling it was rude to ask. Today was different, she felt like she needed to ask, to be able to be the best Deputy she could be and to make sure Blaxingstar trusted her like she did him. Buttercup wanted the ginger tom to be able to trust her with his lives like she did him, she was there to support him not just take his place, right?
Giving herself a good shake to both clear her head and pelt, Buttercupbreeze headed into the Leaders den. All I'm going to do is ask him, nothing more. He wouldn't think me to be disrespectful would he? The molly wondered as she pushed into the den. This was it, no turning back know. Taking a deep breath the creamy ginger Deputy straightened her pose and calmed herself. "Blazingstar," She started stopping to ponder a heartbeat. "I've been meaning to ask you, out of no disrespect. But why did you pick me as your Deputy? " Buttercup asked feeling a bit of a relief to say the words they've been nagging her aloud. Maybe she just thought about it to much or it was just her thinking to little of herself. She was capable of doing everything a Deputy was supposed to do but wasn't everyone.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 24th, 2018, 08:30 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Lightfeather let out a purr. "Then walk more quietly. Like me." replied the molly. Lightfeather sniffed the, hoping to scent something nearby.
"We should go farther out we're still close to the camp" greenblaze said softly padding farther away from the camp (short post sry)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old May 24th, 2018, 09:48 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
"We should go farther out we're still close to the camp" greenblaze said softly padding farther away from the camp (short post sry)
Lightfeather dipped her head and began to continue walking. She looked around just to make sure nothing came after them. Lightfeather looked ahead of her at the moor in front of her.

Old May 24th, 2018, 09:59 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup View Post

"You've always been a night owl." The ginger tom mewed teasingly, stretching as he padded out of the den. His pawsteps made soft noises, the dirt muffling them slightly. He gazed at Lightfeather expectantly. "You choose where to go."
Lightfeather stood up, following close behind her brother.
(to the territory or clearing?)

Old May 24th, 2018, 10:56 AM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Fuzzyfeline

The startled Blazingstar almost fell out of his nest upon the arrival of his deputy. Golden eyes wide, filled with sleep and shock, he had to take a moment to compose himself. Buttercupbreeze didn't strike him as one to just barge into his den uninvited, but here she was, disturbing his sleep. It took a few moments after she spoke for him to comprehend what was happening as he got to his feet, sitting rather awkwardly in his nest. His fur was a mess, eyes still glazed over a bit, but he was calmer now that he realized it was his deputy and not an intruder. "Well greetings to you too Buttercupbreeze," he spoke between two yawns. "What's making you fuss about why I chose you? Why are you questioning my choices?" he asked back, not answering her question.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread