Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:47 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:46 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 01:46 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:44 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2019, 01:01 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
"Hi Beetlepaw! The Beetle, the amazing, the apprentice!" She winked at Palepaw, as if to say ' Don't worry, we'll get to that bit soon', and then looked back at the other apprentice. "Soo..."

(Prepare to be annoyed!!!)

@Rosemew
@prepkenile
Quote:
Originally Posted by prepkenile View Post
Palepaw's right ear twitched in silent understanding of his friend's wink.
He noticed that his best friend was opening by making mention of the fact that Beetlepaw was still an apprentice, despite the fact that both he and his friend were still apprentices themselves. He nevertheless stayed silent, letting his friend do the talking.
Beetlepaw looked at Kiwipaw silently. "Hello Kiwipaw." She said, her voice quiet as always. The black cat sat up off the ground.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 6th, 2019, 01:02 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Palepaw's right ear twitched in silent understanding of his friend's wink.
He noticed that his best friend was opening by making mention of the fact that Beetlepaw was still an apprentice, despite the fact that both he and his friend were still apprentices themselves. He nevertheless stayed silent, letting his friend do the talking.
"Well, If just like to say, you are looking quite nice today, Beetlepaw. But what's that there, is that a leaf in your fur?" Kiwipaw said, featuring to a blank spot on the apprentices fur, where Beetlepaw couldn't see it. This is going perfectly...Kiwipaw thought silently.

@prepkenile
@Rosemew

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 6th, 2019, 01:13 AM
you just lost the game

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Beetlepaw looked at Kiwipaw silently. "Hello Kiwipaw." She said, her voice quiet as always. The black cat sat up off the ground.
((What happened to the order? lol. I'ma pretend that Kiwipaw's whole "Is that a leaf" thing happened after Beetlepaw said hello to Kiwi.))
((EDIT: oh my computer was displaying the posts in a weird order lol))
Palepaw, eager to get started, butted in. "I got it," he said, with his signature curtness, as he reached over to the apprentice and pressed his paw against her, claws sheathed. He dug his pads with an unnecessarily strong force into her side, slyly picking a leaf up off the ground from beside her to make it appear as though there actually had been one caught in the black cat's fur.

Last edited by prepkenile; January 6th, 2019 at 01:18 AM.
Old January 6th, 2019, 01:18 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
"Well, If just like to say, you are looking quite nice today, Beetlepaw. But what's that there, is that a leaf in your fur?" Kiwipaw said, featuring to a blank spot on the apprentices fur, where Beetlepaw couldn't see it. This is going perfectly...Kiwipaw thought silently.

@prepkenile
@Rosemew
Quote:
((What happened to the order? lol. I'ma pretend that Kiwipaw's whole "Is that a leaf" thing happened after Beetlepaw said hello to Kiwi.))
Palepaw, eager to get started, butted in. "I got it," he said, with his signature curtness, as he reached over to the apprentice and pressed his paw against her, claws sheathed. He dug his pads with an unnecessarily strong force into her side, slyly picking a leaf up off the ground from beside her to make it appear as though there actually had been one caught in the black cat's fur.
Beetlepaw glanced at Palepaw, then at the leaf. Her tail swished, a bit annoyed at how he dug his paws in her side so strongly. She stayed quiet though, as usual.

Old January 6th, 2019, 01:21 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Beetlepaw glanced at Palepaw, then at the leaf. Her tail swished, a bit annoyed at how he dug his paws in her side so strongly. She stayed quiet though, as usual.
"Don't you wanna get the leaf out?" Kiwipaw teased. She bounced around happily gathering more leaves. " LEAF PARTY!!! " She yowled, throwing leaves into the air. Hee hee! She thought mischevously. But will this plan work?
@prepkenile @Rosemew

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 6th, 2019 at 01:21 AM.
Old January 6th, 2019, 01:29 AM
you just lost the game

Quote:
Quote:
"Don't you wanna get the leaf out?" Kiwipaw teased. She bounced around happily gathering more leaves. " LEAF PARTY!!! " She yowled, throwing leaves into the air. Hee hee! She thought mischevously. But will this plan work?
@prepkenile @Rosemew
Palepaw rejoined his friend, giving her a disappointing look as he realised that he had been getting annoyed himself. Then, he realised that there could be fun to be had with the leaves, and began gathering some himself. He began building up a small pile of leaves, preparing a pile of ammunition for his friend.
Old January 6th, 2019, 01:35 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Palepaw rejoined his friend, giving her a disappointing look as he realised that he had been getting annoyed himself. Then, he realised that there could be fun to be had with the leaves, and began gathering some himself. He began building up a small pile of leaves, preparing a pile of ammunition for his friend.
Beetlepaw looked at the two apprentices gathering leaves. She layed back down on the ground, laying her head on her paws.

Old January 6th, 2019, 01:45 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Beetlepaw looked at the two apprentices gathering leaves. She layed back down on the ground, laying her head on her paws.
"Weeeee!!!!" Kiwipaw said, lunging into the leaves. She sprayed them everywhere, and began to climb out and gather them again. Silently, in her head, she sighed. This plan wouldn't work. Beetlepaw is so hard to pester! "Do you wanna jump in Palepaw, Beetlepaw?" She asked. There was a whole pile of leaves ready! She turned to her best friend slowly. She mouthed to Palepaw 'Should we quit the plan?' And waited for him to reply.

@prepkenile
@Rosemew

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 6th, 2019 at 01:46 AM.
Old January 6th, 2019, 02:00 AM
you just lost the game

Quote:
"Weeeee!!!!" Kiwipaw said, lunging into the leaves. She sprayed them everywhere, and began to climb out and gather them again. Silently, in her head, she sighed. This plan wouldn't work. Beetlepaw is so hard to pester! "Do you wanna jump in Palepaw, Beetlepaw?" She asked. There was a whole pile of leaves ready! She turned to her best friend slowly. She mouthed to Palepaw 'Should we quit the plan?' And waited for him to reply.

@prepkenile
@Rosemew
Palepaw saw what his friend silently said to him, and realised that he didn't even know what the black apprentice had done to incur his friend's petty wrath. He nodded to his friend and turned to Beetlepaw, feeling suddenly sorry for jabbing her with his paw, and silently offered for her to enjoy the pleasure of charging through the pile of leaves instead of him.

@Rosemew
Old January 6th, 2019, 02:04 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:

@prepkenile
@Rosemew
Quote:
Palepaw saw what his friend silently said to him, and realised that he didn't even know what the black apprentice had done to incur his friend's petty wrath. He nodded to his friend and turned to Beetlepaw, feeling suddenly sorry for jabbing her with his paw, and silently offered for her to enjoy the pleasure of charging through the pile of leaves instead of him.

@Rosemew
Beetlepaw's ears flicked, she rised up from the ground, s he guessed she could enjoy the leaves. Through, it wasn't her type of the to do. She nodded at both of the apprentices, "Sure."

(Beetlepaw can never been annoyed >:3)

Closed Thread