A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 12:49 PM

Old November 2nd, 2022, 06:57 PM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

> Foxdusk <

Oh great, now everyone was heading towards Beastie. This was just becoming chaotic.. Now Pikestar too? No way! And he yelled at Beastie! "Pikey, don't yell. It's not kind. Also, don't kill or exile cats either. It's not kind too. Maybe take a break or something, we shouldn't be doing a meeting right now, isn't that right Birdy? I know he's your dad but you have to respect his decision. Let's move away from this, it's not safe." Foxdusk spoke, if Pikey disagreed, it would not be ok. Because it would make him even more stressed than he already was.

// @jupiter @elucky @canineantics \\
Old November 2nd, 2022, 06:58 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

// Bluepaw | He|His|Him | RiverClan Apprentice \\

Ok, now things were escalating very fast. Beastgrowl was exiled and was allowed to be killed the next time he was seen on RiverClan territory, all for touching Birdpaw. Never mess with Pikestar's family. Would he do the same to me? And the rest of his Clanmates? The white-furred tomcat wondered. He backed up, not wanting to get anywhere close to the leader and the warrior.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old November 2nd, 2022, 06:58 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberpaw hadn't even been able to see what Beastgrowl was doing, but at Pikestar's jump, her attention was immediately on him. And she was all too happy to unsheathe her claws as she watched him, Pikestar's statement making her blood boil in rage at Beastfrowl, willing to fight him in an instant if he tried to put up a fight leaving(although she doubted he would or that she'd get the chance.).
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?

Last edited by Sklee; November 2nd, 2022 at 06:59 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2022, 07:03 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Robinpaw

The tom had accidently fallen alseep and not heard the leaders call, but when he woke up and everyone wasn't there he assumed it was something of the sorts, quickly making his way to the clearing, he was just in time to watch the events unfold. "Great StarClan..." He muttered to himself at his leaders quick but brutal reaction. Honestly, he'd never seen a cat lash out like that before. Without any context about what happened before the tom was a little bit nervous, he wasn't sure what the cat had done wrong, and he felt that it would have been a good lesson to learn from, but missing half of it make him feel a bit on edge. He was still standing in front of the apprentice den at the time of all of this and was beginning to feel like he should just go back, but knew he shouldn't if he had any respect for his clan or leader.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old November 2nd, 2022, 07:03 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date

Seedheart
She/Her + They/Them
47 Moons

---

Seedheart joined in the chanting of Pikestar's name. Their leader truly was an admirable cat, and Seedheart was so proud to be a member of this clan. That fiend who had been exiled deserved it, and now that he was gone her fur finally layed flat.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old November 2nd, 2022, 07:06 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.

| Whitepaw of Riverclan | Closed |

Whitepaws fur bristled at the local creep [well, the newly local creep] who had just been exiled, good, Riverclan didn't need cats like that, ESPECIALLY not near apprentices. After the leader gained some of her respect, she expected things to be sensible again, but no, Foxdusk had to speak like a kit in the creepiest way possible to Pikestar's daughter. . .are you kidding.

All she could do was give a nice little deathglare to BOTH of them, sure, she was a brat, but she had common sense! Anyway, she just went onto chanting the leader's name, because hey, he did gain some respect from her.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old November 2nd, 2022, 07:18 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @jupiter @SpiritedWarrior @stardust.

>Birchpaw<
His blood boiled, because of Beastgrowl, and because of Reedwhisker, the cat who dared to suggest that confronting this scum about his insidious actions was nothing more than a fight amongst Clanmates. She then had the gall to suggest that he leave the area to sit by her. Birchpaw turned to her with a high growl rumbling in his throat, gaze sharper than thorns.

Then Birdpaw moved and Birchpaw immediately tore his attention away to fix it entirely on her. She was... thanking him. He swallowed, anger rolling in his stomach but dissipating for just a moment as he peered at her with soft eyes. "If you ever need anything at all, I'm here."

Then she was gone, pulled away by a gentler warrior's call, and his gaze intensified as it snapped back to Beastgrowl almost immediately.

A gray shape flashed in the corner of his eye and he had just enough time to scramble out of the way before Pikestar landed in front of him and tore into Beastgrowl both physically and verbally. Birchpaw watched, with a sick twist of satisfaction turning his stomach. He dared Beastgrowl to defy the furious leader, wanted to see the scum's blood arc through the air and stain the sandy clearing red.

He wasn't used to such violent thoughts, and his comment days earlier about "killing the guy" had been mostly a joke—but now he was overcome by an urge to sink his own claws into Beastgrowl's throat and tear him open from chin to tail. He didn't realize that his silver talons were gripping the dirt, nor did he know how his pupils had narrowed or that his sides were heaving with constrained anger.

Foxdusk spoke up next and suddenly she was deemed important, suddenly she was another target of his ire, and his burning glare snapped to her instead. "Shut it," he seethed through gritted teeth. "Were you not paying attention to what just happened? Say something useful or don't speak up at all!"

And with a lash of his tail, Birchpaw stepped back with shaking legs and shaking breaths to give Pikestar some room.

Last edited by dino.; November 2nd, 2022 at 08:37 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2022, 07:47 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Silverpaw had just opened her jaws to answer Flintfangs question, a smile on her maw, when words tickled her ears. Whipping around with a snarl, Silverpaws hackles were raised. The apprentice was violent when it came to family, and in all honesty, she considered Birdpaw family. Beastgrowl was harassing family. That would never fly, not with her there. Then, she heard her sisters voice. She turned again, her eyes wide, distraught and confused.

"Reed... You wouldn't let anyone speak to me like that... right? Why would you let that scum talk to Birdie like that?" At the words "that scum", her voice dripped with disgust and disdain. Then Pikedad spoke. He was angry, and that scared her. Ears back flat, and low to the ground, the small molly scampered behind her big brother, Flinty, Bubs.

She was scared of the yelling, angry Pikestar that was there. She wasn't used to this. She felt her legs tremble, and her eyes shut tight. Silverpaw was pressed close behind her big brother, and she felt like a scared little kit again, way back when the Firefly Cove battle happened and Flinty and Reed had to fight. Now, a new cat spoke. Foxdusk, she thought their name was. With a small whimper, she cowered. Why was this happening? "Mama... Papa.." She whispered. Her eyes were still shut tight, and she felt tears forming. "Flint, I'm scared." She opened an eye, getting close to Flintfangs ear, before muttering her sentence.

{ @jupiter - birdpaw mention | @elucky - beastgrowl mention | @canineantics - pikestar | @Kat - flintfang | @SpiritedWarrior - reedwhisker }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old November 2nd, 2022, 07:48 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogcloud’s gaze turned toward Pikestar when he jumped down from the Streamstone. Their tail lashed and they grinned when Pikestar told off Beastgrowl. Deep inside of them they would enjoy seeing the warrior not leave and they would be killed by Pikestar.

Though they quickly shook that thought out of their head, “I’ll also make sure he leaves.” Fogcloud fully believed in Otterfluffs abilities but they kinda wanted to tear off an ear of Beastgrowl before they left.

@birdie - Otterfluff mention

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 2nd, 2022, 07:50 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

her clanmates gasped, people cheered, yelled, fumed with anger at Beastgrowl. She never liked the way that he would act around others, impulsively and oh, so rude, so she was glad that he was gone now. As the crowd went wild, Raccoonear sat, watching in silence. Absorbing everything, how her dear brother had changed. She could tell by the way Snow- Pikestar welcomed her that he was feeling bad about the changes coming to him, but in her opinion, it was the rough you have to go through before everything is good again, everything goes right. Her oceanic blue eyes swept over the clan as she watched warriors and shields alike rush forward to try and get a word in with Pikestar. I'm such a loyal warrior, Beastgrowl is a low, scumbag, asshole, dirt-eater! Make me deputy! Yes, she agreed that Beastgrowl was not the best, but he at least shouldn't be used as people's tongue for licking the ground that her brother stepped on. Pathetic. As she sat, she cast Pikestar a smile, a proud one. She smiled at the blood pooling below Beastgrowl, because what had just happened brought her immense joy.

The badass that Pikestar had become brought her immense joy. This is the leader Riverclan always needed, Snowleap, Pikestar, her best friend, her brother. She continued to smile, watching with pride as the blood flowed from Beastgrowl's face. Soon, even more shields rushed forward to give Pikestar a pat on the back and then go yell at Beastgrowl, despite the fact he had gotten his fair share of "We don't like you, leave." already. Hah, obviously. She chuckled a bit, still gazing at the scarlet pool developing. Ah, this is why I love Riverclan so much more now. Better leadership, better lifestyle.

[open]

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner