oh, rats!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:48 PM

Old December 10th, 2020, 09:56 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosetherosey View Post
Cederkit looked up at the tree. That's so big! she thought. She looked over at Lionkit and replied,"Ready, Set, Go!". She started bolting but her speed wouldn't hold up for long do to her stubby legs.
lionkit ran after her catching up pretty fast " im going to beat you" he said running right next to her, he was enjoying himself he didnt have any roles out here
Old December 10th, 2020, 09:58 PM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
lionkit ran after her catching up pretty fast " im going to beat you" he said running right next to her, he was enjoying himself he didnt have any roles out here
As she ran she gradually slowed down to a walking pace. Her legs weren't really built for running and got tired very easily. "Yeah, I think you are gonna beat me!" She laughed. Cederkit knew she wasn't a good runner but at least she gave it all she had!

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou
Old December 10th, 2020, 10:02 PM

Quote:
As she ran she gradually slowed down to a walking pace. Her legs weren't really built for running and got tired very easily. "Yeah, I think you are gonna beat me!" She laughed. Cederkit knew she wasn't a good runner but at least she gave it all she had!
they both slowed down to a walk "its so nice out here" lionkit said he didnt want an easy win and was tired. "i dont get why they dont let kits out, its so calm out here"
Old December 10th, 2020, 10:08 PM
Goldfish

Quote:
they both slowed down to a walk "its so nice out here" lionkit said he didnt want an easy win and was tired. "i dont get why they dont let kits out, its so calm out here"
"I know right! It's not like there are any dangers out here!" She said completely oblivious to predators, other clan cats, rouges, etc. She hadn't visited the elder's den too much so she hadn't really heard about them. "But maybe they do have a good reason. Although it's not like they've ever told us! They pretty much said 'don't go out there just because'" She mocked the queens and few warriors and apprentices she'd met. Yes, it was rude of her. And yes she should've known better than to be rude like that.
That-that's it. She really had no excuse-.
Once they reached the tree she a scamper nearby but think anything of it. It's probably just a warrior or apprentice. She thought ignorantly.

Old December 10th, 2020, 10:15 PM

Quote:
"I know right! It's not like there are any dangers out here!" She said completely oblivious to predators, other clan cats, rouges, etc. She hadn't visited the elder's den too much so she hadn't really heard about them. "But maybe they do have a good reason. Although it's not like they've ever told us! They pretty much said 'don't go out there just because'" She mocked the queens and few warriors and apprentices she'd met. Yes, it was rude of her. And yes she should've known better than to be rude like that.
That-that's it. She really had no excuse-.
Once they reached the tree she a scamper nearby but think anything of it. It's probably just a warrior or apprentice. She thought ignorantly.
loinkit joind in on the moking " its dangeros there are... leafs and trees that can scratch you" he purred amuzed the warriors made such a fuss about kits in the forest for no reason. " you know they act like kits sometimes, amking such a fuss over nothing"
Old December 10th, 2020, 10:20 PM
Goldfish

Quote:
loinkit joind in on the moking " its dangeros there are... leafs and trees that can scratch you" he purred amuzed the warriors made such a fuss about kits in the forest for no reason. " you know they act like kits sometimes, amking such a fuss over nothing"
"Yeah they really do act like kits! I mean, whats the big fuss over the forest! It's just leaves, and branches, and-" She was cut off by the sound from earlier getting closer. Cederkit flinched. "D-Did you hear that Lionkit...?" She said in a quiet whisper. She moved a bit closer to him just in case... "Do you think it's a warrior? She whispered.

Old December 10th, 2020, 10:23 PM

Quote:
"Yeah they really do act like kits! I mean, whats the big fuss over the forest! It's just leaves, and branches, and-" She was cut off by the sound from earlier getting closer. Cederkit flinched. "D-Did you hear that Lionkit...?" She said in a quiet whisper. She moved a bit closer to him just in case... "Do you think it's a warrior? She whispered.
"it could be come with me we can hid in a small hole i saw earlier" he didnt think it was a warrior but didnt want to scare her more than she was she lead her to the little hole just wide that both of them could fit
Old December 10th, 2020, 10:39 PM
Goldfish

Quote:
"it could be come with me we can hid in a small hole i saw earlier" he didnt think it was a warrior but didnt want to scare her more than she was she lead her to the little hole just wide that both of them could fit
She followed quickly behind him crawling into the hole. She tried her best to stay quiet but when you're in a position like that even the smallest noises like breathing sound incredibly loud. As they hid the thing they heard was in view. It was yelling gibberish as if it was trying to lure in prey. But it was hard to tell exactly. You could clearly see two legs, with strangely colored paws. The legs were also strangely shaped, very long. Also not a natural color.
She looked at Lionkit, she trusted him with her life. She knew he'd protect her, right? You could see the fear in both of their eyes. Lionkit showed it a bit less, but it was still there.

Last edited by rosetherosey; December 10th, 2020 at 10:51 PM.
Old December 10th, 2020, 10:45 PM

Quote:
She followed quickly behind him crawling into the hole. She tried her best to stay quiet but when you're in a position like that even the smallest noises like breathing sound incredibly loud. As they hid the thing they heard was in view. It was yelling gibberish as if it was trying to lure in prey. But it was hard to tell exactly. You could clearly see two legs, with strangely colored paws. The legs were also strangely shaped, very long. Also not a natural color.
She looked at Lionpaw, she trusted him with her life. She knew he'd protect her, right? You could see the fear in both of their eyes. Lionpaw showed it a bit less, but it was still there.
" what do you think it is?" lionkit said it had two legs... IT HAS TWO LEGS " its a twoleg!" he said head never seen one before it looked so weird. " i hope it leaves soon" he said he could see how scared cederkit was and tried to cheare her up " from what ive heard there stupid they shouldnt see us"

his name is lion kit btw
Old December 10th, 2020, 10:50 PM
Goldfish

Quote:
" what do you think it is?" lionkit said it had two legs... IT HAS TWO LEGS " its a twoleg!" he said head never seen one before it looked so weird. " i hope it leaves soon" he said he could see how scared cederkit was and tried to cheare her up " from what ive heard there stupid they shouldnt see us"

his name is lion kit btw
Cederkit looked back at Lionkit. "A twoleg?! I've about those from the queens! I thought they were just myths! She tried but quiet but she was very surprised. Then in a lower tone, she stated,"Do you think it can hear, or see us? I don't want it to find us. I've heard that kittypets are clan cats stolen by the twolegs, forced to eat rabbit droppings or starve!