Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 08:38 PM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 08:36 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Rose
Today 08:33 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by alec
Today 08:28 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 10th, 2019, 10:01 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
Nightsky muttered something under her breath and then turned to her apprentice. "Hello, Kiwipaw." She sighed. She thought about what she should do today but she wanted to let kiwipaw pick. " What do you want to do?" She asked.
"Well...we did battle training yesterday...so maybe some hunting?" Kiwipaw suggested. She cocked her head and twitched her tail tip mischevously. "Unless you'd rather go for a swim?" She joked, smiling slyly at her mentor .

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 11th, 2019, 06:12 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
"Well...we did battle training yesterday...so maybe some hunting?" Kiwipaw suggested. She cocked her head and twitched her tail tip mischevously. "Unless you'd rather go for a swim?" She joked, smiling slyly at her mentor .
"No, lets just go hunting." She said walking into the forest.

Old January 11th, 2019, 09:11 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Peachy

[posting a starter for daydream to ask goose to be their apprentice and stay in shadowclan. after this we can do their ceremony ;v]

daydream had thought about this alot. ever since flashpaw they had doubted their teaching abilities. they knew they were a good one, having taught oriole, shine, heather, and juniper. but after things had ended with flashpaw, daydream had pressured her to think the way they did, and because of that stress, she stepped down. it was their fault. were they that controlling? were they even ready for another apprentice? for some reason this felt.. right. they felt airy in the chest and humble with this choice. they had been looking fater goosepaw for awhile now, tending to her while tallmarsh focused on more training rather then a vigorous case such as gooses. they walked into the den with a small mouse in their maw for the smaller molly. "hope youre hungry, youre eating either way," they mewed, voice muffled by the rodent in their mouth. despite being from different clans this seemed..normal, almost custom. they had grown used to gooses presence and enjoyed it.

Last edited by graves; January 11th, 2019 at 09:11 AM.
Old January 11th, 2019, 01:29 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaKittysquad! View Post
Daturapaw just glared at the ground in silence for quite a while but still listening to flamingpaw. The Molly huffed and flared her nostrils after she finished, still refusing to speak as the hiccup like sounds vanished to the point where only sniffles remained "D-Daturapaw....." she answered with a flick of her left ear " .....y-yours?" she asked .
(Oof sorry it's short >-<)
(Haha don’t worry about it ^^)

Flamingpaw grinned, “See sugar? That wasn’t so hard! You have quite the mouth on ya.” She chuckled to herself, “My name is Flamingpaw. Can ya guess why sunshine?” She stood in front of Daturapaw and posed in a stalking fashion. Strong muscles rippled from underneath her sleek, fiery fur. Her emerald green eyes flashed with a bit of pride. Something got her attention and she lunged. She rolled in the dirt, wrestingling with whatever she caught. Flamingpaw finally stood up with a mangled leaf in her mouth. “‘‘Twas only a leaf, dangit” she laughed cheerfully and spat out the leaf. “Fun to play with, repulsive taste though haha,”
Old January 11th, 2019, 05:32 PM

My Mood: Angelic

.:-. Hollyshade laid in the far corner of the camp, her light green eyes scanning the clearing .-:.
Old January 11th, 2019, 05:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineKey View Post

(Haha don’t worry about it ^^)

Flamingpaw grinned, “See sugar? That wasn’t so hard! You have quite the mouth on ya.” She chuckled to herself, “My name is Flamingpaw. Can ya guess why sunshine?” She stood in front of Daturapaw and posed in a stalking fashion. Strong muscles rippled from underneath her sleek, fiery fur. Her emerald green eyes flashed with a bit of pride. Something got her attention and she lunged. She rolled in the dirt, wrestingling with whatever she caught. Flamingpaw finally stood up with a mangled leaf in her mouth. “‘‘Twas only a leaf, dangit” she laughed cheerfully and spat out the leaf. “Fun to play with, repulsive taste though haha,”
The apprentice grumbled once she finally calmed down even though that feeling was still left in her stomach, her muscles tightened as her attitude threaten to pop up once again but she bit her tongue,she watched the feline go into a pose before lunging at something making her narrow her eyes. "your pelt obviously . Sometimes it hurts my eyes when the sun shines on such a color." she meowed her attitude slipping through a few words, her eyebrow raised however when she remembered what flamingpaw said before hand " sometimes words are better weapons to protect yourself with. And in some occasions they hurt far more than your claws. Even though it's satisfying to use my claws,it doesn't do enough, I prefer to use my words." she said as she bent down to give her scar on her stomach a good wash, it was fairly new . Her right ear twitched when flamingpaw spoke again she couldn't help but smile just a tad bit "I would imagine. Pretty things tend to taste fowl and do us harm,but are pleasing to the eye. It's rare if you find something beautiful without having anything deadly with it." she meowed through gingerly licks.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 11th, 2019, 09:12 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
"No, lets just go hunting." She said walking into the forest.
"Okie Dokie!" Kiwipaw called after Nightsky, bounding after her mentor. After she had walked a good enough way through the forest, she smelt something. "Wait, that's a mouse, over there, over the glade" Kiwipaw whispered excitedly. "Should I get it?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 12th, 2019, 03:31 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
@Peachy

[posting a starter for daydream to ask goose to be their apprentice and stay in shadowclan. after this we can do their ceremony ;v]

daydream had thought about this alot. ever since flashpaw they had doubted their teaching abilities. they knew they were a good one, having taught oriole, shine, heather, and juniper. but after things had ended with flashpaw, daydream had pressured her to think the way they did, and because of that stress, she stepped down. it was their fault. were they that controlling? were they even ready for another apprentice? for some reason this felt.. right. they felt airy in the chest and humble with this choice. they had been looking fater goosepaw for awhile now, tending to her while tallmarsh focused on more training rather then a vigorous case such as gooses. they walked into the den with a small mouse in their maw for the smaller molly. "hope youre hungry, youre eating either way," they mewed, voice muffled by the rodent in their mouth. despite being from different clans this seemed..normal, almost custom. they had grown used to gooses presence and enjoyed it.
goosepaw had felt much better lately. while the thought of eating was still horrid in her opinion, she had to admit she was feeling better. living in shadowclan had gone better that she expected as well; daydream was a blast to be around, even if they are a grump sometimes. they were a grump in a good way (if that's even a thing). the diluted apprentice had grown close to them over the past moon or so; laughing, arguing, crying (mostly her crying), bonding...it was nice. when day came in with a mouse between their jaws, goosepaw immediately rolled her eyes. “yeah, yeah. just gimme the stinkin’ rodent.” her eyes glittered playfully, even though she was slightly irritated. she took the mouse by the tail from day’s jaws and plopped it in front of her. she took a small bite and spoke while she chewed. “so what’s the plan for today? better not be more food, because if i eat one more vermin, im blowing chunks.” her yellow eyes danced challengingly up at day.

Last edited by Doom; January 12th, 2019 at 04:34 PM.
Old January 13th, 2019, 01:47 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

[OPEN]

Dazzlinggaze sat by herself in the clearing in her usual mopey manner. Her head drooped down and her tail wrapped loosely around her body.
Old January 13th, 2019, 03:50 PM
have a cup ♡

Silkbloom || @mythical myik

A dust colored molly flooped onto her side in the midst of the camp. She languidly drug her tongue over her long fur. It was nornally a daunting task thst required the help of another; today, though, she didn't need to be meticulously groomed. Her orange eyes flicked open and she sent her lazy gaze across her peers. Some were enjoying the calm quite like her, while other were busy bustling about like ants.

Silkbloom's jaws parted to let out a silent yawn. Why, if everyday were like this, she wouldn't mind one bit. Everyone seemed so relaxed and very few were being obnoxioud or loud. Silkbloom could only wish every clan were like this. If only battles and wars were a thing of the past and not the present...

Last edited by xchaitea; January 13th, 2019 at 03:53 PM.
Closed Thread