Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:52 AM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 07:40 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:24 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 07:00 AM
two questions regarding...
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 06:55 AM

Old August 30th, 2017, 05:29 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: Murder in WinkClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
i tried that on the first one doesn't work.
Oh. Welp, in happy I at least thought about it.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old August 30th, 2017, 06:31 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Petal's eyes snapped back to Thorn. She watched the young tom shakily stand, as if he were exhausted. Petal stood up as well. "You're okay!" she purred and nuzzled him. The motherly sense almost overwhelmed her. "What happened?"

(I have a gut feeling XD)

Thorn's face hardened, his cocky grin fading. "It was attempted murder. I don't know who it was, but they tried to drown me." he flattened his ears. "But their message is clear. I've been exiled, not them; I can't stay." he put his head on her shoulder, being the height he was, he could reach it. "I want to come back. I really do. But the Clan considers me a rogue again. And I'll just be walking into a death trap." he sighed, wishing he could stay. "I've made a den a few fox lengths from the north border, though. If you ever want to see me." Thorn gave a weak smile, turning again to face Petal.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old August 30th, 2017, 06:36 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

Thorn's face hardened, his cocky grin fading. "It was attempted murder. I don't know who it was, but they tried to drown me." he flattened his ears. "But their message is clear. I've been exiled, not them; I can't stay." he put his head on her shoulder, being the height he was, he could reach it. "I want to come back. I really do. But the Clan considers me a rogue again. And I'll just be walking into a death trap." he sighed, wishing he could stay. "I've made a den a few fox lengths from the north border, though. If you ever want to see me." Thorn gave a weak smile, turning again to face Petal.
(Can I just make him rejoin please it's so sad!)
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old August 30th, 2017, 06:43 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Question Re: Murder in WinkClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post

( I dunno if I should, because he was exiled... dunno if that's against the rules or not )

Last edited by vellichor; August 30th, 2017 at 06:44 PM.
Old August 30th, 2017, 06:45 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
( I dunno if I should, because he was exiled... dunno if that's against the rules or not )
(Graystar could make him a guest of the clan but he's still exiled)
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old August 30th, 2017, 06:52 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:

( I just feel he wouldn't be truly accepted. He doesn't live that far away though. He told Patal [ @Role ] where he is )

Old August 30th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Petal's gaze darkened. Now this was personal. The murderer tried to kill one of the closest cats to her. Petal listened closely as the young tom laid his head on her shouled. "I'll visit you every chance I get," she promised. "Were always here if you need us." The dilute calico frowned. "I need to get back now, I've been out too long. Will you be okay?" Her green eyes were round with worry.

(Writers block)

Last edited by Role; August 30th, 2017 at 07:00 PM.
Old August 30th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
( I just feel he wouldn't be truly accepted. He doesn't live that far away though. He told Patal [ @Role ] where he is )
I think its against the rules.. but hes not dead and petal can visit him almost every day in fact :3
Old August 30th, 2017, 09:46 PM

Round 3
Role List Update #3
Sixth post.

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || @Darky

Deputy
Petal || ♀ || @Role

Med cat
Fawnstep || ♀ || @Black Cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || @Mousy

Elders
Ferngaze || ♀ || @Chameleon KILLED

Warriors
Frostfoot || ♀ || @Royal KILLED
Morningblue || ♂ || @Charmer
Lightwing || ♂ || @Shadomaru
Whisperbreeze || ♀ || @Flameleaf
Flameclaw || ♀ || @Webpaw All The Way~
Kingfisherswoop || ♂ || @mompaws
Lucifer/Lostface || ♂ || @Sasukewolf (madness)
Forestleap || ♀ || @blue jellie

Apprentices
Thorn || ♂ || @Aura EXILED

Queens
---

Kits
---

Fawnstep- 2
Lostface- 3
Graystar- 2

Lostface has been exiled from the Clan.

--

Graystar listened, and watched the interactions between the clan cats and Lostface. Her eyes narrowed slightly, focusing sharply on Lostface, before flicking her gaze over to the half-devoured corpse of their beloved clan member. A small growl of annoyance echoed in her throat as she studied the corpse, her ears flicking back as she looked from Lostface to what used to be Frostfoot. What had she been thinking, giving Lostface apprentice duties as a punishment? Flicking her tail, she bounded up the steep slope that was the Highrock, coming to a stop at the peak. Filling her lungs up with air, she gazed across the clan before letting out a bellow. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting!" The leader's voice echoed through the clearing, catching the attention of all those within the borders. The cats began to gather, Lostface padding uncertainly up to the Highrock, flanked by Morningblue and Fawnstep, the medicine cat's eyes full of fury and the tom's eyes full of hate. "Today another grave sin has occurred within our borders." Graystar swallowed, her gaze landing on the mutilated body just beneath Priderock. "Frostfoot, a brave and strong warrior was killed, as evident by the massive crack in her skull. Any other evidence of this was wiped away, however, by a horrendous crime almost worse than murder." Graystar's cold eyes landed on Lostface, her own face twisting into a snarl as she gazed down at him with rage. "A practice left behind by our ancestors for a reason; Lostface, you stand before us guilty of murder and cannibalism!" She yowled.
Gasps rippled throughout the crowd, disgust and hatred appearing on almost every cat's face as the tom shrunk back slightly; Lostface's eyes widened, staring into the hate-filled eyes of his leader. "I... I didn't kill her." He protested, squirming away from Morningblue and Fawnstep, pressing his front paws against the rock in desperation. "I swear! I swear on StarClan that I didn't kill her!" His voice tightened slightly. "Please, don't abandon me..."
Graystar's gaze did not waver as she looked down at the cat before her. "Even if you were not guilty of murder, you still committed a heinous crime. Not only by feasting on Frostfoot's flesh, but also mutilating her body, covering up the scent of our possible murderer, and above all else, destroying all evidence that could have pointed us to the true murderer." She hissed, leaning forward. "Lostface, by the power invested in me by the leaders before me, and the leaders before them, I hereby revoke your name; May StarClan be my witness as I return your name to Lucifer, and exile you from the clan. Return to being the rogue you once were, Lucifer, and never step foot in our borders ever again!" Her yowl filled the air.
Lostface, now Lucifer, stepped back. "You... You're making a mistake." He said, his voice lowering. "I have done nothing but protect you from harm, protect you from the murderer themselves, and this is how you repay me?" He raised his voice. "The murderer is still among you, you fools! And now, there is nobody to protect you." He hissed, spinning around and running through the entrance, his final words echoing through the clearing. "I will return to feast upon your dead flesh as revenge for turning away innocents!"

Lostface the Guard has been exiled from the clan. The Murderer may PM me their new victim, and RP may continue until the next post.
Old August 30th, 2017, 09:51 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
Round 3
Role List Update #3
Sixth post.

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || @Darky

Deputy
Petal || ♀ || @Role

Med cat
Fawnstep || ♀ || @Black Cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || @Mousy

Elders
Ferngaze || ♀ || @Chameleon KILLED

Warriors
Frostfoot || ♀ || @Royal KILLED
Morningblue || ♂ || @Charmer
Lightwing || ♂ || @Shadomaru
Whisperbreeze || ♀ || @Flameleaf
Flameclaw || ♀ || @Webpaw All The Way~
Kingfisherswoop || ♂ || @mompaws
Lucifer/Lostface || ♂ || @Sasukewolf (madness)
Forestleap || ♀ || @blue jellie

Apprentices
Thorn || ♂ || @Aura EXILED

Queens
---

Kits
---

Fawnstep- 2
Lostface- 3
Graystar- 2

Lostface has been exiled from the Clan.

--

Graystar listened, and watched the interactions between the clan cats and Lostface. Her eyes narrowed slightly, focusing sharply on Lostface, before flicking her gaze over to the half-devoured corpse of their beloved clan member. A small growl of annoyance echoed in her throat as she studied the corpse, her ears flicking back as she looked from Lostface to what used to be Frostfoot. What had she been thinking, giving Lostface apprentice duties as a punishment? Flicking her tail, she bounded up the steep slope that was the Highrock, coming to a stop at the peak. Filling her lungs up with air, she gazed across the clan before letting out a bellow. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting!" The leader's voice echoed through the clearing, catching the attention of all those within the borders. The cats began to gather, Lostface padding uncertainly up to the Highrock, flanked by Morningblue and Fawnstep, the medicine cat's eyes full of fury and the tom's eyes full of hate. "Today another grave sin has occurred within our borders." Graystar swallowed, her gaze landing on the mutilated body just beneath Priderock. "Frostfoot, a brave and strong warrior was killed, as evident by the massive crack in her skull. Any other evidence of this was wiped away, however, by a horrendous crime almost worse than murder." Graystar's cold eyes landed on Lostface, her own face twisting into a snarl as she gazed down at him with rage. "A practice left behind by our ancestors for a reason; Lostface, you stand before us guilty of murder and cannibalism!" She yowled.
Gasps rippled throughout the crowd, disgust and hatred appearing on almost every cat's face as the tom shrunk back slightly; Lostface's eyes widened, staring into the hate-filled eyes of his leader. "I... I didn't kill her." He protested, squirming away from Morningblue and Fawnstep, pressing his front paws against the rock in desperation. "I swear! I swear on StarClan that I didn't kill her!" His voice tightened slightly. "Please, don't abandon me..."
Graystar's gaze did not waver as she looked down at the cat before her. "Even if you were not guilty of murder, you still committed a heinous crime. Not only by feasting on Frostfoot's flesh, but also mutilating her body, covering up the scent of our possible murderer, and above all else, destroying all evidence that could have pointed us to the true murderer." She hissed, leaning forward. "Lostface, by the power invested in me by the leaders before me, and the leaders before them, I hereby revoke your name; May StarClan be my witness as I return your name to Lucifer, and exile you from the clan. Return to being the rogue you once were, Lucifer, and never step foot in our borders ever again!" Her yowl filled the air.
Lostface, now Lucifer, stepped back. "You... You're making a mistake." He said, his voice lowering. "I have done nothing but protect you from harm, protect you from the murderer themselves, and this is how you repay me?" He raised his voice. "The murderer is still among you, you fools! And now, there is nobody to protect you." He hissed, spinning around and running through the entrance, his final words echoing through the clearing. "I will return to feast upon your dead flesh as revenge for turning away innocents!"

Lostface the Guard has been exiled from the clan. The Murderer may PM me their new victim, and RP may continue until the next post.
Daaaaaaaaang
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯