Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:05 AM

Old September 5th, 2017, 04:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Although she'd had her suspicions about how Gavin felt towards her, this sealed the deal; his voice was jittering and nervous, and she could sense an intense emotion waving from him; it felt like affection, or something similar. He had to like her; if he didn't, then he was certainly jumpy around her, for a reason, she wouldn't be able to discern. And to be frank, the not-knowing was driving her up the wall; if he really did like her as much as she liked him, then there was an amazing possibility for a relationship.

At this point, Skipper was simply annoyed at the way they'd side-stepped the issue of their emotions; so, she'd simply have to take the more direct route and bring it up. With a sigh, she stepped in front of Gavin and twisted around until she faced him, obviously forcing Gavin to halt. She paused; her mind felt scrambled, and she was terrified and elated at the same time; if he rejected her, she'd never be the same, but if he did like her, then it'd be possibly the happiest day of her life.

"Gavin, let's not beat around the bush." She froze for a moment, the impact of what she was about to tell him, so carefully concealed for so many moons, washing heavily over here. "I-if... If you hadn't noticed... I-I kind of have a thing for you... And I'd appreciate it greatly if you would t-tell me in return..."

Her words were brave, her chin held high, her throat constricting around the lump that had formed in it; his response would determine some of the course of her future. Skipper's short, needle-sharp claws kneaded the dirt, catching on rocks and burying into the clay, as she anticipated his answer. A cool breeze blew in what may become impending silence; she certainly hope he responded quickly, but didn't feel like she could accurately predict his behavior; she certainly felt she knew him, but not that well.

Her only hope was that he'd be gentle with his answer.
As the fiery feline stepped in front of him, the tom blinked in confusion. Was everything alright? Did Skipper need something from him? His suspicions were not as strong, because he would never give himself false hope - false dreams - that she might actually want to pursue a relationship with him. Testing out the ground was sort of what he did, just getting a sense of where they were at, but that clearly wasn't her thing. Her words made his throat constrict with emotion. A thing for him? So, she meant... Oh. My. Gosh. Gavin's eyes widened slightly and he tried to speak, opening his maw and closing it again without a word coming out. How did he react? "Oh wow, Skipper, I... wow." His throat felt tight still and he wasn't quite sure how he was supposed to speak to her without losing his cool altogether. "I, um, I really... I, really like you, so I g - guess you could say I have a thing for you too..." The sandy tom stopped and watched her. Him and Skipper... who would have thought that?

When he was younger, Gavin had always seen himself falling in love with a cat who was just like him. They would always be joking around, and bringing happiness to the Dusk Syndicate. But she, she was fiery and when they had first met he had never thought they would end up friends. It had seemed as though they were too different. And yet opposites attracted, he had always been told, and here was the proof of that statement. Opposites attracting in the strangest manner. He never would have thought of himself as being romantically attracted to the fiery feline, yet here they were now. His throat unconstricted and he breathed a shaky sigh of relief. Well, this had happened almost too quickly, but he was glad now. At least he knew. At least now everything was out in the open. And now... what did he do next? This was something that Gavin wasn't used to, and he was nervous.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 6th, 2017, 06:52 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Stephanotis kept a heavy trail, heaving himself to not step on any blood splattered pavements. Her kill was messy, that was obvious. Stephanotis liked to keep a clean pelt and paws. Like a clean record. A clean reputation. Even though he was far from having any in the Syndicate. That was only because his accomplishments went unnoticed by the other cats - so as he liked to believe. Just like the others past him up, he past them up. It was a tundra atmosphere, one of pure iciness that Stephanotis got used to living in. He recalled the good life he was living with when he was with Feathersong. He had refrained himself from entering the territory of Skyclan. But, he didn't mind meeting her on any outskirts that he felt was comfortable and would conceal their identities.

Enough about the past. That was long ago. His kits were now six moons, if he remembered correctly. Too much thinking, made the tom lose sight of what was important. His target had got away, and he didn't know what the blood patterns had stopped. Squinting his head to look ahead, Stephanotis tried his best to determine which way the hunter possibly could had went. She wasn't that fast...was she? Stephanotis shook his head. So much trying to get to "know" this feline. From a distance, he could tell she had such a bad attitude. She was angry at the world. It had amused him. Entertained him. Badly, did he wish to help her find whatever she was looking for. It would brighten his bored world.

Stephanotis sat down, keeping his ears alert to catch anything in the air. Words, sounds - did he hear digging? His claws sunk deeply, keeping them outstretched in case anything decided to lung at him. Every hair on his pelt stood on end as he listened to the commotion of the other source. Sounded like someone was in a stressful mood. Now, stress was something vulnerable to play on. It was easy to take advantage of, and Stephanotis dearly loved to take advantage of others. He began padding around, his orange eyes looking like the crisp of flames igniting. He prowled around like an angry lion looking for someone to devour. The large Maine coon finally stopped. Hearing one word, his ears swiveled towards a bush. He backed away immediately by surprise when the she cat suddenly jumped out.

He wasn't frightened. Merely, shocked that he hadn't expected her to make her appearance like that. The tom shook his head, regaining his composure for a moment as he studied her features. "Well," he started. Slow and deep. He waited to continue to talk, hoping it would add on to her fury. The huntress certainly looked like delightful company to have a conversation with. Stephanotis dug his claws deep into the earth, looking down, but sliding his hues up in a sly grin towards the she cat. He allowed his broad shoulders to roll for a moment, an obvious smirk on his maw. "I could sworn I was allowed to go anywhere I want." He brought up his eyes to state heavily at her own. It was as if he was sizing her up because she thought she was strong enough to size him up.

Suddenly the tom yawned, becoming absently bored with the she cat. His ulterior motives didn't show his exact real intentions. At the moment, he was simply gazing at the feline with flamed eyes. "Heard your little meltdown earlier, or whatever you want to call it. " He sat down, giving off a little huff. His tail lifted behind him, lashing with a type of drive hard to describe. "You look like you're ready to start the bloodiest war of the century," he snorted with a stifled laugh. She was a simple hunter, nothing more. What possibly could she do? He was pretty sure he could wind the life out of her with a simple pounce from his powerful legs. Oddly, he was curious about this she cat. Maybe, she could enlighten him.

"Sneaking up on a fellow Dusk Syndicate member is not just going where you want!" Snapped Aquarius back, hoping she wasn't going to get in trouble. Even if she did, it couldn't be worse then her life. Actually, being reported to Halite would get her out of this Hell at worst, end her life at best. She almost smirked, but she stopped herself in the heat of a situation. Irritated, she unsheathed her claws and dug them into the ground, dirt welling up around them. The nerve this cat had!

Her icy blue gaze burned, the cat's complacent coolness just continuing to annoy her. In her time in the Syndicate, she had met many cats that had annoyed or angered her, but she had put them in their place, or, more frequently, just stayed silent and walked away. Most of her time, she fumed when she wasn't around other - which is what she assumed she had been doing in peace before the Fighter came around. Moreso, the fact that the tom seemed to take joy in stretching out his words made Aquarius think he was doing it for the sole fact of annoying her.

Her coldness grew with every word. "I don't have meltdowns," she spat at him, glaring daggers. How dare he think he can judge her, after he had just rudely stalked her? She flicked her ear dismissively. "I can't say the same for you!" She huffed, proud that she came up with that. She had a talent, she had noticed, for verbally attacking others.

What she did not know, however, was whether that was a good or bad thing.

She abolished her thoughts and nearly turned away from the tom, but she was afraid that would instigate violence, so she settled for staying in her place, glowering as much as she could, hoping she could possibly intimidate the Fighter. Maybe she could make him believe she was of level rank.

Actually, probably not, considering the blood she forgot to clean on her pelt.

She blanched, now furious at not just the tom, but herself. "I will if I have to," she spat back at him, frustrated that the tom had the nerve - and the skill - rile her up. "And it would be none of your business even if I did!" She huffed. Her mottled fur bristled on her neck and she slightly flattened her ears against her head, wondering if anyone would be frightened of her.

"You'd be the first dead," She growled through gritted teeth, trying to think of the most evil thing she could say, in an attempt to scare the cat. If he thought she was psychotic and actually posed a threat, he might back off. "Who are you, anyways?" She asked, a snarl hidden in the depths of her voice. She needed to know the cats name, so that she could remember it if it ever came to another situation like that. The tom acted as if he was a high rank - was he? Halite certainly hadn't chosen a co-commander yet. Maybe he was a guard?

If he was, Aquarius knew she would be screwed. She would be killed or thrown out - it was a completely black or white situation, and both seemed like a blessing anyways. Maybe she did want death. Maybe she craved it.

But was it for others, or for her own life?
Old September 6th, 2017, 10:46 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(Sure thing. I kinda have three RPs in here now)
Pistachio was sorting herbs in the back of the den marigold, poppyseeds, deathberries, catnip, yarrow, sticks, cobweb... she got lost in thought sorting herbs in silence muttering herb names quitely as she sorted them.
( xD oh my. But can we pretend that they are in the DS territory? Because we're roleplaying in this thread anyways.)

Halite padded over to where a she-cat was standing. Obviously, from her scent, she was a healer. Funny. I was just thinking about how I don't like these healer-cats, and here is one right in front of me... oh, well, that's her problem.

The tomcat didn't want to be cruel, per ce, but he did want to push some of his dislike into Pistachio. It was a subconscious manner. His lips turned down into a frown and his whiskers quivered a bit. "Ah, hello."

(Ah, I'm sorry, but school is already piling up)

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old September 6th, 2017, 03:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
( xD oh my. But can we pretend that they are in the DS territory? Because we're roleplaying in this thread anyways.)

Halite padded over to where a she-cat was standing. Obviously, from her scent, she was a healer. Funny. I was just thinking about how I don't like these healer-cats, and here is one right in front of me... oh, well, that's her problem.

The tomcat didn't want to be cruel, per ce, but he did want to push some of his dislike into Pistachio. It was a subconscious manner. His lips turned down into a frown and his whiskers quivered a bit. "Ah, hello."

(Ah, I'm sorry, but school is already piling up)
Pistachio jumped out of her skin and whipped around, her heart pounding, her fur on edge her eyes were wide she gave her shoulder a quickl lick," H-H-Hi Halite." She meowed in an excessively nervous tone her tail swishing back and forth in the air excessively out of nervousness.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 7th, 2017, 12:46 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

"Sneaking up on a fellow Dusk Syndicate member is not just going where you want!" Snapped Aquarius back, hoping she wasn't going to get in trouble. Even if she did, it couldn't be worse then her life. Actually, being reported to Halite would get her out of this Hell at worst, end her life at best. She almost smirked, but she stopped herself in the heat of a situation. Irritated, she unsheathed her claws and dug them into the ground, dirt welling up around them. The nerve this cat had!

Her icy blue gaze burned, the cat's complacent coolness just continuing to annoy her. In her time in the Syndicate, she had met many cats that had annoyed or angered her, but she had put them in their place, or, more frequently, just stayed silent and walked away. Most of her time, she fumed when she wasn't around other - which is what she assumed she had been doing in peace before the Fighter came around. Moreso, the fact that the tom seemed to take joy in stretching out his words made Aquarius think he was doing it for the sole fact of annoying her.

Her coldness grew with every word. "I don't have meltdowns," she spat at him, glaring daggers. How dare he think he can judge her, after he had just rudely stalked her? She flicked her ear dismissively. "I can't say the same for you!" She huffed, proud that she came up with that. She had a talent, she had noticed, for verbally attacking others.

What she did not know, however, was whether that was a good or bad thing.

She abolished her thoughts and nearly turned away from the tom, but she was afraid that would instigate violence, so she settled for staying in her place, glowering as much as she could, hoping she could possibly intimidate the Fighter. Maybe she could make him believe she was of level rank.

Actually, probably not, considering the blood she forgot to clean on her pelt.

She blanched, now furious at not just the tom, but herself. "I will if I have to," she spat back at him, frustrated that the tom had the nerve - and the skill - rile her up. "And it would be none of your business even if I did!" She huffed. Her mottled fur bristled on her neck and she slightly flattened her ears against her head, wondering if anyone would be frightened of her.

"You'd be the first dead," She growled through gritted teeth, trying to think of the most evil thing she could say, in an attempt to scare the cat. If he thought she was psychotic and actually posed a threat, he might back off. "Who are you, anyways?" She asked, a snarl hidden in the depths of her voice. She needed to know the cats name, so that she could remember it if it ever came to another situation like that. The tom acted as if he was a high rank - was he? Halite certainly hadn't chosen a co-commander yet. Maybe he was a guard?

If he was, Aquarius knew she would be screwed. She would be killed or thrown out - it was a completely black or white situation, and both seemed like a blessing anyways. Maybe she did want death. Maybe she craved it.

But was it for others, or for her own life?
''Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart.'' He drew back his lips in a snarl towards the feline. Who was she to accuse him of - such - such crimes! Yeah...they were probably true, but Stephanotis didn't need her hounding him down as if he was stalking her. A fighter like him...stalking a hunter like her? Definitely not the case. Which was the case. But, according to him - it wasn't the case. ''I have better things to do than to worry about how miserable your life is.'' Another thing that was true. He had been bored that day. Nothing to do so he thought working on his hunting would keep him at bay. Only, he found something more precious.

A cat losing her balance. Not literally, but she seemed so out of place within the syndicate. It made him feel that numb feeling that he loved when cats suddenly had their meltdowns. Yes, a meltdown as he adored calling them. Mainly becoming angry at the world because it was treating you so unfair. Stephanotis maintained a compact coolness. A twitch of his ear as he was not irritated very quickly. By the looks of her, she was a dangerous firecracker. Well, not dangerous. Probably a wanna-be dangerous. He could see that through her. And, every time he did get a good look at her, he picked up on the small things about her.

The fire in her gaze, the claws digging in the dirt, the way she wanted to snarl at him to get away. It was all there. She said she didn't have meltdowns. He nodded coolly, obviously not believing her. That's not what he saw, but if she said it. He had to respect that. It also didn't mean he needed to be nice about it. ''Oh - I'm so sorry. Your tone completely gives off that vibe. Just dripping with your friendliness. Do you always greet others in this manner? Because it is certainly charming.'' He mocked her. Good comeback, he thought with a shake of his head. She certainly wasn't a hard problem for him to deal with. In fact, the she cat looked to be easy prey. Stephanotis wasn't a good hunter, but he was an epic predator. Predator for cats. Predators for insanity. He was quite sure he could turn her life around after her first encounter with him.

Stephanotis later let out a laugh. Twisted and dark as his eyes roamed her form. Taking in her appearance, the physical attributes, and trying to ponder her mental attributes, or the skills she carried. What she excelled in. What she needed approve in. Attitude, really. She needed to approve a lot in attitude. ''Temper, temper. We're clan mates, right? I haven't even done my worst to you, and you're already trying to bite my head off. Bad day, today, hm?'' He asked. Oh, boy was he gloating. Just messing around with her because he could tell she was going to be a firecracker.

She must had been having a terrible day. Her pelt was covered in blood from a reckless kill. Not to mention the words he heard her utter back at the small stream. To him, she was an easy book. Already opened for him to read. She was all talk. No claws. No bite. She wouldn't do a thing to him. Truthfully, he wouldn't have touch her. Stephanotis liked clean paws. If he wanted her dead, he would drive her to it. Oh boy - would he drive her to it! Jeering at her, encouraging her with every step. Because she sounded like she wanted to die. Dying was the easy part. Living was enough of a suffer.

Suddenly, his orange eyes lit up. Appearing as a bright orange than their normal honey-brown. Her comment made him grin, and he actually laugh. A genuine laugh. It was hilarious. ''I'd love to see you try. Give me all you got,'' He growled just as quickly as his laughter died. He'd be the first one to die? And, who would kill him? Certainly not her. But, he loved a challenge. Then, she had the nerve to ask him who he was? Like he would tell her? Yes...yes, he should. ''The worst nightmare you never wished you met.'' He narrowed his eyes, daring her to challenge him further. He would be the worst thing she encountered. Only because she fueled him up.
Old September 7th, 2017, 01:10 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart.'' He drew back his lips in a snarl towards the feline. Who was she to accuse him of - such - such crimes! Yeah...they were probably true, but Stephanotis didn't need her hounding him down as if he was stalking her. A fighter like him...stalking a hunter like her? Definitely not the case. Which was the case. But, according to him - it wasn't the case. ''I have better things to do than to worry about how miserable your life is.'' Another thing that was true. He had been bored that day. Nothing to do so he thought working on his hunting would keep him at bay. Only, he found something more precious.

A cat losing her balance. Not literally, but she seemed so out of place within the syndicate. It made him feel that numb feeling that he loved when cats suddenly had their meltdowns. Yes, a meltdown as he adored calling them. Mainly becoming angry at the world because it was treating you so unfair. Stephanotis maintained a compact coolness. A twitch of his ear as he was not irritated very quickly. By the looks of her, she was a dangerous firecracker. Well, not dangerous. Probably a wanna-be dangerous. He could see that through her. And, every time he did get a good look at her, he picked up on the small things about her.

The fire in her gaze, the claws digging in the dirt, the way she wanted to snarl at him to get away. It was all there. She said she didn't have meltdowns. He nodded coolly, obviously not believing her. That's not what he saw, but if she said it. He had to respect that. It also didn't mean he needed to be nice about it. ''Oh - I'm so sorry. Your tone completely gives off that vibe. Just dripping with your friendliness. Do you always greet others in this manner? Because it is certainly charming.'' He mocked her. Good comeback, he thought with a shake of his head. She certainly wasn't a hard problem for him to deal with. In fact, the she cat looked to be easy prey. Stephanotis wasn't a good hunter, but he was an epic predator. Predator for cats. Predators for insanity. He was quite sure he could turn her life around after her first encounter with him.

Stephanotis later let out a laugh. Twisted and dark as his eyes roamed her form. Taking in her appearance, the physical attributes, and trying to ponder her mental attributes, or the skills she carried. What she excelled in. What she needed approve in. Attitude, really. She needed to approve a lot in attitude. ''Temper, temper. We're clan mates, right? I haven't even done my worst to you, and you're already trying to bite my head off. Bad day, today, hm?'' He asked. Oh, boy was he gloating. Just messing around with her because he could tell she was going to be a firecracker.

She must had been having a terrible day. Her pelt was covered in blood from a reckless kill. Not to mention the words he heard her utter back at the small stream. To him, she was an easy book. Already opened for him to read. She was all talk. No claws. No bite. She wouldn't do a thing to him. Truthfully, he wouldn't have touch her. Stephanotis liked clean paws. If he wanted her dead, he would drive her to it. Oh boy - would he drive her to it! Jeering at her, encouraging her with every step. Because she sounded like she wanted to die. Dying was the easy part. Living was enough of a suffer.

Suddenly, his orange eyes lit up. Appearing as a bright orange than their normal honey-brown. Her comment made him grin, and he actually laugh. A genuine laugh. It was hilarious. ''I'd love to see you try. Give me all you got,'' He growled just as quickly as his laughter died. He'd be the first one to die? And, who would kill him? Certainly not her. But, he loved a challenge. Then, she had the nerve to ask him who he was? Like he would tell her? Yes...yes, he should. ''The worst nightmare you never wished you met.'' He narrowed his eyes, daring her to challenge him further. He would be the worst thing she encountered. Only because she fueled him up.

(shots fired >>>)

Aquarius stood her ground, as she had done many times before this. All the times she had encountered who she deemed to be unworthy of her time, she either ended up dead or alive inside. It wasn't a matter of whether she'd survive or not - her littlest concern was life. She saw it as a cycle, where you live, and you die. Nothing to accomplish.

"How dare you," the molly snapped, hating his tone which dripped with his sardonic attitude. He had no right to speak to her in such a way, and she took a step forward, although she honestly didn't want to get into a fight. Not like she cared, but if she wanted to die, she'd want to die on her own free will. Victory was better than defeat, even if they both end up to have the same resolution. That had always been her point of view - but this certain situation gave her more fire than she usually contained. She felt as if she was going to explode.

She had felt extreme hate towards others before, but what was this? Enragement.

Fury spread through her veins like burning lava. "Don't talk down to me like that," she hissed, her tone suddenly turning to an icy cold. She hated the way this conversation went - she was fire, he was ice. She had expected to burn. And she was, burning like a blaze that she didn't think could ever be put out - but somehow, the ice never dissolved. This just generally made her more furious.

The she-cat felt like she was teetering on the edge, of staying still and lashing out in an explosion. She didn't want to, she wanted to control herself, so she could give off the impression that she was good at controlling her emotion - clearly, that wasn't true, but she believes first impressions were everything. There had to be some way to make this cat somehow even slightly intimidated by her. Scared, even. Just something.

"Don't think you're such a ray of sunshine either," she snapped back, knowing that this cat somehow had some underlying intention. As to what, she was oblivious. But also hungry to find out. "If I wanted to be smiling until I exploded, I would have went and lived as a housecat. Maybe that's the path you should consider taking," she growled, actually marvelling and reeling at the thought of the tom living with humans. It actually was a pretty amusing thought.

"I don't have a temper!" She snapped back, feeling the lie drop in her stomach. With every word she spoke, her temper became more evident. But Aquarius wasn't able to realize whether that was a good or bad thing. "And my day isn't any of your business. I won't hesitate to claw your eyes out anytime I feel like it, and I'm getting pretty close," she snarled. Her lip curled up in such anger.

Aquarius felt her stomach drop. Had she actually, accidentally instigated a fight? No. She couldn't do this to herself. Especially not now, in the heat of the argument. "I..I won't hesitate to fight you," she lied to him, hoping her voice didn't betray her reluctance.

"You don't scare me,"
she finally growled at him. There was nothing that could scare her now, but she suddenly felt chills go down her spine. Something evil was near.

Who was this cat?
Old September 8th, 2017, 12:41 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

(shots fired >>>)

Aquarius stood her ground, as she had done many times before this. All the times she had encountered who she deemed to be unworthy of her time, she either ended up dead or alive inside. It wasn't a matter of whether she'd survive or not - her littlest concern was life. She saw it as a cycle, where you live, and you die. Nothing to accomplish.

"How dare you," the molly snapped, hating his tone which dripped with his sardonic attitude. He had no right to speak to her in such a way, and she took a step forward, although she honestly didn't want to get into a fight. Not like she cared, but if she wanted to die, she'd want to die on her own free will. Victory was better than defeat, even if they both end up to have the same resolution. That had always been her point of view - but this certain situation gave her more fire than she usually contained. She felt as if she was going to explode.

She had felt extreme hate towards others before, but what was this? Enragement.

Fury spread through her veins like burning lava. "Don't talk down to me like that," she hissed, her tone suddenly turning to an icy cold. She hated the way this conversation went - she was fire, he was ice. She had expected to burn. And she was, burning like a blaze that she didn't think could ever be put out - but somehow, the ice never dissolved. This just generally made her more furious.

The she-cat felt like she was teetering on the edge, of staying still and lashing out in an explosion. She didn't want to, she wanted to control herself, so she could give off the impression that she was good at controlling her emotion - clearly, that wasn't true, but she believes first impressions were everything. There had to be some way to make this cat somehow even slightly intimidated by her. Scared, even. Just something.

"Don't think you're such a ray of sunshine either," she snapped back, knowing that this cat somehow had some underlying intention. As to what, she was oblivious. But also hungry to find out. "If I wanted to be smiling until I exploded, I would have went and lived as a housecat. Maybe that's the path you should consider taking," she growled, actually marvelling and reeling at the thought of the tom living with humans. It actually was a pretty amusing thought.

"I don't have a temper!" She snapped back, feeling the lie drop in her stomach. With every word she spoke, her temper became more evident. But Aquarius wasn't able to realize whether that was a good or bad thing. "And my day isn't any of your business. I won't hesitate to claw your eyes out anytime I feel like it, and I'm getting pretty close," she snarled. Her lip curled up in such anger.

Aquarius felt her stomach drop. Had she actually, accidentally instigated a fight? No. She couldn't do this to herself. Especially not now, in the heat of the argument. "I..I won't hesitate to fight you," she lied to him, hoping her voice didn't betray her reluctance.

"You don't scare me,"
she finally growled at him. There was nothing that could scare her now, but she suddenly felt chills go down her spine. Something evil was near.

Who was this cat?
{ XD }

The sun colored tom stared at her coolly. Acknowledging her stance, but not caring what her outcome would be. He himself took a seat down. Plopping on the earth bedding as he picked up a paw to give it a couple licks. She was fire. Definitely. And, if he were water; she might as well be extinguished. She wasn't pleased with this situation. Though Stephanotis felt the complete opposite. He was exhilirating by it. Even lacking to show how ecstatic she was making him.

She snapped. Once again. Stephanotis continued to lick a paw, bringing it over his head, and through the corner of his eyes, she stepped forward. This made him look at her questioningly. Dared, she step forward? The tom finally put his paw down, taking his time to answer as his ears flicked at the sound of nature around them. The Syndicate could be such a dark place. With felines always wanting to fit in after they been cast out. Stephanotis realized this she cat...had to be in that same boat. "How dare I?" He repeated, keeping a rather cool tone as he allowed his claws to sink into the ground behind. He wasn't mad. As stated before, he felt that victorious feeling that he was ramming her emotions. "I apparently have no chill. Sincere apologies if I do not care about offending you." He dipped his head, each word sounding as such. He didn't care.

How dare he do a lot of things! How dare he mess with innocent lives because The Syndicate was known for its atrocious acts? How dare he get comfortable into this life and be a bother to others? How dare he want to drive others to the brink of insanity until they realized they had nothing to live for? How dare he? How dare he! How dare he...talk down on this she cat?

Stephanotis got up, stretching his limbs. He continued to be unfazed, keeping his brilliant gaze on the day before him. He could feel that lava emitting from her. That hositilit in her eyes. It was all there. Stephanotis came to the conclusion that it was much easier for him to hide his fury, but hers? It was fun to morph. Play around with. It was a toy. She was the figure. He was the master. She was the puppet. Because she was so easy to control just because she allowed her rage to take hold of her. "Well, you are pretty small. I can't talk up to you, now can I?" He joking purr came from deep within his throat. She was small to him. Towering over her, he could land her with one blow. She would be finished. It occurred to Stephanotis that her insanity is living. So, why would he want to drive her to death?

"Oh, such sadness. I thought I was a joy for everyone to be around," Stephanotis allowed his eyes to roll up for a moment, searching for the sun. He wasn't a ray of sunshine, that much was obvious. Far from it. Unless the sunshine had the intentions on blinding people and scorching them and having them feel the incredible agony of pain until death - then, yes. He was that sunshine. Her next comment, Stephanotis let out a growl. Telling a cat they should consider living with Two-legs was not a good thing. Stephanotis wouldn't take for it. "Oh, yeah? Why don't you come along with me? It'll be an adventure for the both of us!" His tail lashed angrily behind him as he stared challenging at the she cat. If she thought she could get to him. Oh no, she was wrong. There were only a few things that could get to Stephanotis...which would always remain not disclosed.

Stephanotis blinked. Unmoving. Definitely not afraid. Really, amused. "So, that's just natural hostility? Gotcha." He nodded, knowing that she lied. It was obvious that she lied. With every word that came out his mouth, she got terribly offended about it. Like how she told him that she wouldn't be afraid to claw his eyes out. That's when Stephanotis gave a genuine laugh. "And, here I was thinking I was making a new friend. You're quite the violent one, aren't you, hm?" His whiskers danced as his eyes glowed at the sight of her. "Oh, please! Do it if you're so brave. I'm begging you. Since you're such a ferocious kitty."

Then, she said it. She wouldn't hesitate to fight him. This sparked Stephanotis' interest. Squinting his bright gaze at her, he stepped closer, a snarl emitting from him. As he walked up to her, he seemingly passed her,
Only allowing his muzzle to graze her ear. "I don't think that's something you want to proceed with doing." Be brought his head back, proceeding to pass her, but turned his head around to look at her once more. "But if you want to try - since you're so brave - I'll give you a head start. Although I never imagined myself to be fighting with such exquisite ladies..." It was clear that she didn't want to fight him. She was all talk, as he stated before. She was a hunter. Her claws and fangs belonged to the prey.

"Or, maybe you should keep your fighting in a hunter's place. Save your energy - and, your life for the animals who needs to die." He growled, lowly. She had said that he didn't scare her. Stephanotis flicked his ears upon her words, but he continued to walk off. A shadow that would be possibly hunting her every move.
Old September 8th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

@Flameleaf
Can u post?

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old September 8th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Sorry! Didn't get the quote!]

Thrush turned and gazed at her.
"You could die if its not treated properly!" He flatted his ears.
"And I don't want someone I lo- Er... One of my friends to die!"
Thrush mewed quickly.

Character Site

Old September 8th, 2017, 09:04 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Pistachio jumped out of her skin and whipped around, her heart pounding, her fur on edge her eyes were wide she gave her shoulder a quickl lick," H-H-Hi Halite." She meowed in an excessively nervous tone her tail swishing back and forth in the air excessively out of nervousness.
"Hello." He said bluntly back in response, watching the healer with some sort of amused interest. Oh, the way Pistachio's fur was prickling up in nervousness. The way her rigid posture demonstrated her submissiveness. Her eyes that widened due to momentary shock; her ears that twitched and flattened downwards. Subconsciously, Halite felt a twinge of pleasure. She's even stuttering.Sadistic pleasure, that was it, but he forced his face to stay emotionless as usual.

"Seems like you're doing something with your... herbs, aren't you?" he asked, pausing for a response, despite already knowing the answer.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::