Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:54 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:43 AM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by alec
Today 02:43 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:18 AM
Profile mewsic? any...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2021, 08:04 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Thunderwillow

- Pumpkinnose -
Pumpkinnose agreed with Eveningmist, Lionstorm was the true enemy here. As long as they didn't attack, Pumpkinnose didn't care what riverclan thought of them. Thunderclan was strong, and they would be able to fight back.

Last edited by duCky; May 11th, 2021 at 08:04 PM.
Old May 11th, 2021, 08:31 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Eveningmist

Luckily the vast majority of his clanmates seemed to agree with him, more so after Iciclepaw stepped in. The tom nodded to the medicine cat apprentice, shooting her a small smile, "As iciclepaw said, do we really have the herbs to spare? I understand that.... most of you are not asking to leap straight into battle, but we still need time to rest and prepare. Were we to leap blindly, we would only fall harder" he mewed, giving the few more brash cats a hard look. While he understood and appreciated their loyalty to the clan, he couldnt help but doubt the amount of thought some of them put into their suggestions. Turning to Badgerbranch and Spiderthroat, the leader went silent to give them some some time to speak.

Okay, first up was Badgerbranch. He brought up some good points, to be frank. "While some of that might be true, we should at least try to resolve things peacefully. If we had even a slight chance of solving this with none of our clanmates harmed, why would we not choose to try and pursue that route first? And if they do choose to attack us for defending out clanmates, then I will not hesitate to fight back. We must prepare, though, and plan out our attack were the day to come." he responded, frowning slightly.

Now onto Spiderthroat. He honestly appreciated the way the other tom went about it. Good arguments, but no hostility in his mew. He brought up those points purely to aid the discussion, and he respected the hell out of that. "We wont fight unless there is a need for it, that is correct" he responded "I want you to understand that we will not roll over and let them do whatever they want to us. We can still strongly hold our ground without battling them. As I said just moments ago, we must use the time we have now to plan. The moment Riverclan chooses to take us on, then we can and will fight back with every ounce of power that we have. Still, that is only if they give us reason to." his voice was steady as he responded, his expression calm.

Looking back out to the rest of the clan, he addressed his next words to everyone, "For now, we must first deal with the destruction that Lionstorm caused to our clan. Today we will have time to grieve for the fallen, and after this meeting is dismissed I will lead a patrol out to Firefly Cove to bury the bodies and give them a proper farewell. Any and all cats who were injured today will be expected to seek treatment from Sunhowl and Iciclepaw as soon as you can. We cant risk any infected wounds. Iciclepaw, Sunhowl, and I have been discussing what we should do, and together we have come up with a multitude of measures we can take to ensure that we will have the upper paw at all times." the leader felt a proud smile grow on his maw, shooting the two medicine cats a look of gratitude.

"We will assign some cats to digging a tunnel from inside the elders den to around where the Weeping Tree is. The queens, kits, and elders need to have a safe place to go if Riverclan were to attack out camp. We cannot risk any of those cats getting injured. Next we will be having frequent tree-climbing training sessions for any cat who needs them. We will be using the trees to our advantage in battle. Sunhowl and Iciclepaw will also send out frequent herb patrols so we can stock up on everything that we would need. If any cat has any other ideas, please do let me, Sunhowl, or Iciclepaw know as soon as possible" Stars, that was long. Well, now he just needed to wait for feedback.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; May 11th, 2021 at 08:32 PM.
Old May 11th, 2021, 08:35 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post

Eveningmist

Luckily the vast majority of his clanmates seemed to agree with him, more so after Iciclepaw stepped in. The tom nodded to the medicine cat apprentice, shooting her a small smile, "As iciclepaw said, do we really have the herbs to spare? I understand that.... most of you are not asking to leap straight into battle, but we still need time to rest and prepare. Were we to leap blindly, we would only fall harder" he mewed, giving the few more brash cats a hard look. While he understood and appreciated their loyalty to the clan, he couldnt help but doubt the amount of thought some of them put into their suggestions. Turning to Badgerbranch and Spiderthroat, the leader went silent to give them some some time to speak.

Okay, first up was Badgerbranch. He brought up some good points, to be frank. "While some of that might be true, we should at least try to resolve things peacefully. If we had even a slight chance of solving this with none of our clanmates harmed, why would we not choose to try and pursue that route first? And if they do choose to attack us for defending out clanmates, then I will not hesitate to fight back. We must prepare, though, and plan out our attack were the day to come." he responded, frowning slightly.

Now onto Spiderthroat. He honestly appreciated the way the other tom went about it. Good arguments, but no hostility in his mew. He brought up those points purely to aid the discussion, and he respected the hell out of that. "We wont fight unless there is a need for it, that is correct" he responded "I want you to understand that we will not roll over and let them do whatever they want to us. We can still strongly hold our ground without battling them. As I said just moments ago, we must use the time we have now to plan. The moment Riverclan chooses to take us on, then we can and will fight back with every ounce of power that we have. Still, that is only if they give us reason to." his voice was steady as he responded, his expression calm.

Looking back out to the rest of the clan, he addressed his next words to everyone, "For now, we must first deal with the destruction that Lionstorm caused to our clan. Today we will have time to grieve for the fallen, and after this meeting is dismissed I will lead a patrol out to Firefly Cove to bury the bodies and give them a proper farewell. Any and all cats who were injured today will be expected to seek treatment from Sunhowl and Iciclepaw as soon as you can. We cant risk any infected wounds. Iciclepaw, Sunhowl, and I have been discussing what we should do, and together we have come up with a multitude of measures we can take to ensure that we will have the upper paw at all times." the leader felt a proud smile grow on his maw, shooting the two medicine cats a look of gratitude.

"We will assign some cats to digging a tunnel from inside the elders den to around where the Weeping Tree is. The queens, kits, and elders need to have a safe place to go if Riverclan were to attack out camp. We cannot risk any of those cats getting injured. Next we will be having frequent tree-climbing training sessions for any cat who needs them. We will be using the trees to our advantage in battle. Sunhowl and Iciclepaw will also send out frequent herb patrols so we can stock up on everything that we would need. If any cat has any other ideas, please do let me, Sunhowl, or Iciclepaw know as soon as possible" Stars, that was long. Well, now he just needed to wait for feedback.

Thistlethorn nodded. "I'll go along on a herb patrol, and anything else needed," he offered, looking at the medicine cats. "I don't know the herbs, but I'll see what I can do."

Bump me only after two days.

Old May 11th, 2021, 08:37 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

“I would be fine leaping into battle.” Softshadow mumbled. He remembered how he had helped iciclepaw. Anything for trust.

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old May 11th, 2021, 08:46 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Silverdust nods in agreement. And yowls "yes one thing at a time. I can help dig if needed or trees."

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 11th, 2021, 08:53 PM

My Mood: Tired

TigerBlaze sat quietly, listening and taking in all the information in. Though, his thoughts on what to do would be reserved for the battlefield, letting his superiors figure out when and where was all he had to do. The large male flexed his claws into the soft soil below, watching idly as some of his clanmates began to move.
Old May 11th, 2021, 09:04 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post

Eveningmist

Sweetpaw listened intently as Eveningmist discussed their plans. She agreed with the new leader; he was thinking for everyone, and not just himself, or any one simple-minded reason. She began looking for Tigerblaze, padding through the cats to find him.

@Aster
Old May 12th, 2021, 05:55 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

"I'm ready for battle at any time, I could even help train some cats to fight with only 3 legs if you want." Hawkpaw mewed ( @Jackpot )
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 12th, 2021, 06:24 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Nightpaw
Nightpaw nodded in agreement. She thought the new leader had handled things pretty well. ThunderClan didn't need to retaliate right now. They had already killed Lionstorm. The herb count was low, too, not to mention the fact that the new medicine cats were still learning how to use them. In her mind, Eveningmist had done the right thing. Rebuilding had to be the first priority.

Stormfang
Stormfang snorted in frustration. ThunderClan still had plenty of cats to take on RiverClan. Just because they had lost of couple warriors didn't mean they had to sit back. And herbs were just a waste of time. Who cared if they didn't have enough.

Old May 12th, 2021, 06:39 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayfeather 76 View Post
// @Rxmulus //

Snailswirl padded into the clearing, he sat down near the warriors' den and began to groom himself. He carefully cleaned his messy pelt until it was smooth than straight.
╰┈➤ Spiritpaw

Spiritpaw had been cleaning out the warriors dens nest, changing bedding and emptying nests of those who'd gone missing. He bumped into Snails side, his nose filling with the pollen scent of the warrior, "Watch out!" He huffed and puffed.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Closed Thread