Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by alec
Today 03:24 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:09 AM
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:54 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:43 AM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by alec
Today 02:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 12th, 2021, 11:39 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The Thunderwillow

@Jackpot

aspenkit looked up c-can kits h-help? he stuttered, he wanted to be useful and he was almost an apprentice. he wanted to help his clan, he couldnt fight but he could do something... right?

jaypaw nodded i can do a herb patrol, my blindness makes by smell better he could do anything really, he just wanted to help. he wish he had faught maybe he could ave help the others but there was nothing he could do about it now so this was the best option

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 12th, 2021, 11:53 AM

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

aspenkit padded into the elders den h-hello? can i-i have a s-story? he asked sitting down hoping an elder had heard him. he wanted to know more about what starclan and the dark forest was. the new medicen cats made him wonder more about it, like why would starclan let the fight happen? that was a good question
@Willowfern @Peachblossom @Panda1440 @Shimm ( i just need somebody to respond then i will only @ that person)

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 12th, 2021, 11:56 AM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Flutterpaw shifted restlessly, unsure how she felt about Eveningmist's decision. Maybe it was good to wait. It made sense to wait. To be on the defensive.

But her paws itched for action, to avenge her fallen leader and Clanmates. To strike back against the RiverClan before they could do any more damage. She was an apprentice now, right? She should be happy to fight! Longing for vengeance!

But she wasn't. She didn't want to hurt anybody! She just... wanted things to stop moving along without her. She wanted to keep her Clanmates safe.

She avoided Eveningmist's eyes, too conflicted to have an opinion on the latest news. At least she could help with the tunnel. That much wasn't too hard to ask. And she was already learning tree climbing...

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site

Last edited by crumbl; May 12th, 2021 at 11:56 AM.
Old May 12th, 2021, 12:00 PM
Random Roleplayer

;Ravenstorm;
The warrior, personally, agreed with Eveningmist. Striking out instantly would cause trouble- a lot of it. And a lot of dead cats that they couldn't risk. But she still had a question tugging at her brain.
"If RiverClan attack, will we attack them back?" she asked.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old May 12th, 2021, 01:34 PM
~suffering anemoia~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
aspenkit padded into the elders den h-hello? can i-i have a s-story? he asked sitting down hoping an elder had heard him. he wanted to know more about what starclan and the dark forest was. the new medicen cats made him wonder more about it, like why would starclan let the fight happen? that was a good question
@Willowfern @Peachblossom @Panda1440 @Shimm ( i just need somebody to respond then i will only @ that person)

Poppycloud

"....?" Poppycloud's eyes slowly began to flutter open, taking a moment to adjust to the light before letting her eyes wander over to the newest visiting kitten. "....Oh, why hello little sweetpuff." She mrrowed with a groggy grin, rising into a bone-crackling stretch. "I could humor you with a tale or two if you'd like?"
Old May 12th, 2021, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachblossom View Post
Poppycloud

"....?" Poppycloud's eyes slowly began to flutter open, taking a moment to adjust to the light before letting her eyes wander over to the newest visiting kitten. "....Oh, why hello little sweetpuff." She mrrowed with a groggy grin, rising into a bone-crackling stretch. "I could humor you with a tale or two if you'd like?"
c-can you t-tell me a s-story a-about st-star... s-starclan and the d-dark forest he stuttered happily glad somebody had seen him and would tell him a story

Old May 12th, 2021, 02:52 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Badgerbranch glanced at the medicine cat apprentice, who was fairly recent. Rainywhisker had left his position as ThunderClan's medicine cat... and then he'd been killed by Lionstorm. The hairs along the tom's dark brown shoulders began to rise at the thought of what he'd just learned. What he'd missed while he'd been locked up in the medicine cats' den. Although what Iciclepaw had said was true. They did lack in medicinal supplies; Rainywhisker had only used some moss and cobwebs to treat his severe injury. He'd been incredibly lucky not to get any infections, especially with a wound so deep caused by the slavering jaws of another animal. Much lighter wounds could get infected. Yet the tom just wanted to act! His paws itched, and he silently cursed himself for getting wounded. Why? That had just used up precious supplies!

Eveningmist addressed Badgerbranch next, and the tom pricked his ears to listen to what his leader was saying. This was important. This was something big - and he wouldn't miss out on it. At first, he disagreed with the rosetted tabby tom. Peace? Lionstorm hadn't tried peace. He'd found a Clanmate dead and instantly pointed a paw toward ThunderClan without any reasoning. He hadn't listened to Buckstar. However, he guessed that he could understand what Eveningmist was saying. A peaceful solution would be better than bloodshed. But still, Badgerbranch was dying to sink his claws into RiverClan pelts. Eventually, the dark brown tom let out a sigh, glancing at his paws. Eveningmist did have some good points, and Badgerbranch did like the fact that he addressed them preparing for a potential attack.

"Yes, Eveningmist," he murmured, his dark green gaze fixed on his paws. He listened to the leader's response to Spiderthroat, and he felt a bit more peace with this idea of taking it slow - at first. Eveningmist was definitely preparing for a fight even if they would try peace first. The huge rosetted tom understood that at the first sign of more hostility, ThunderClan would be ready - and they would attack.

When Eveningmist mentioned burying the dead, Badgerbranch's head shot up. He really needed to get out of camp. He desperately had to do something! Also, since other cats were getting treated due to their injuries, Badgerbranch found no need in anybody checking out his wounded side. It was mostly healed, and he was allowed outside, anyway. Of course, he knew that he shouldn't be excited over a grim topic. Multiple cats dead... it was awful. A dark mood settled over the tom as he remembered how serious Lionstorm's damage had been. Yet he had to get out of camp, think things over, and do something useful for once. And what would be more useful than helping to bury his dead Clanmates, to say one last goodbye? Or maybe he could help dig out the tunnels, but Badgerbranch wasn't sure if he'd excel in that. Also, he did admit that he had to be more careful with his wound.

"Eveningmist, if I may, could I help bury the fallen?" the large tom asked. What else could he say? So much had happened at once that it was hard to take in, yet at the same time, he understood it very clearly. Badgerbranch huffed out a breath. "I'd like to at least help with that." And he meant it.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old May 12th, 2021, 02:56 PM

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Brightkit wakes up and looks around. He sees his mother sleeping and decides to explore.

(Open)
Old May 12th, 2021, 03:00 PM

~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw raised her head. "I know I'm a queen but I can still help with the digging." She meowed. She couldn't stand not doing something.
Old May 12th, 2021, 03:24 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw chuckled slightly. "Well, it definetly feels weird. I'm not used to having to carry so much weight." Silverclaw meowed. She saw Sunkit glance at the mouse. "Have you ever tried mouse?" She grabbed another mouse from her nest and gave it to Sunkit, making sure to tear it appart into small pieces. "Here." She pushed a piece towards Sunkit.
Closed Thread