Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 05:24 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by poppy
Today 05:23 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:05 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 16th, 2018, 11:25 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Dew stood up in the stream, flicking water from her tail. "You got me," she purred, a mischievous glint in her eye. Shaking the water from her whiskers she leaped at Spidermark landing on top of him, sending her rolling into the grass. "Now whose got who?" she purred water dripping from her ears.
“Haha very funny.” He meowed batting at her face and licking the water off her ears
Old June 16th, 2018, 11:32 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“Haha very funny.” He meowed batting at her face and licking the water off her ears
Dew nuzzled against Spidermark purring, "I love being here...with you." Her fur was beginning to dry and was getting fluffier. She turned grooming her side trying to smooth her fur.
Old June 17th, 2018, 09:20 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Dew nuzzled against Spidermark purring, "I love being here...with you." Her fur was beginning to dry and was getting fluffier. She turned grooming her side trying to smooth her fur.
SpiderMark stood up. “Right now, I don’t.” He jerked away from her. “I should be focused on training and hunting.”
Old June 17th, 2018, 10:20 AM

Quote:
SpiderMark stood up. “Right now, I don’t.” He jerked away from her. “I should be focused on training and hunting.”
Dew was confused and a little upset by this. "Then let's hunt. It's what we came out here to do, right?" she meowed her tail twitching before getting to her paws. She began trotting into the grass looking over her shoulder to see if he was going to come with her," Are you hunting on your own?"
Old June 17th, 2018, 10:22 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Dew was confused and a little upset by this. "Then let's hunt. It's what we came out here to do, right?" she meowed her tail twitching before getting to her paws. She began trotting into the grass looking over her shoulder to see if he was going to come with her," Are you hunting on your own?"
“Of course.” He meowed walking the opposite way.
Old June 17th, 2018, 10:35 AM

Quote:
“Of course.” He meowed walking the opposite way.
Dew nodded walking away from him. Leaping onto a rock, she sat down scanning the open land for prey. Her blue gaze landed on a rabbit hopping out of its den. She cast a glance over her shoulder somewhat hoping to see the white tom among the grass and rocks before fixing her gaze on the rabbit. 'Maybe I can catch it,' she thought to herself waiting for a moment before hopping down from the rock as quietly as she could manage.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; June 17th, 2018 at 11:41 AM.
Old June 18th, 2018, 11:34 AM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
@Mauve

Moorfoot yawned, it was getting late. I should go to bed soon.
But first, he wanted to greet Jaypaw. Just as he has was settled down for a meal, he had been called by their leader. He had been asked if he wanted to take over the mentoring for a cat called Jaypaw- his mentor, Shiningfeather had disappeared. Tomorrow, he'd take out Jaypaw for some training to see where his level was, Moorfoot decided. Maybe I can finally brag a little about my speed! he thought and purred. Maybe, my apprentice will even look up to me! he shook his head. He shouldn't try to get all high-and-mighty before even meeting his apprentice, that would give off bad vibes.
And I have finally been able to prove myself, that I can take care of my first apprentice! he beamed. He looked forward to talking to Jaypaw.

His eyes searched the clearing for a grey pelt, with yellow eyes.
(My apologies for this being late!)

As the sun began to settle on the moorland, another greenleaf day coming to a close, Jaypaw sat neatly off to the side of camp, giving his fur a slow wash. He moved his tongue in rhythmic strokes down his shoulder, making sure each piece of fur lay flat. Thing had been rather slow for the apprentice; halfway through his training and Shiningfeather had simply disappeared. He was on track to become a warrior in less than two or three moons, and suddenly she was just gone. The ache that Jaypaw felt in his heart hadn't really disappeared, and he missed the friendly she-cat. She was the only cat who truly believed me to be full WindClan, he thought, a bit crestfallen as he brought his head up and parted his gray maw in a rather large yawn.

Despite the feeling of fatigue he felt settle into his muscles, the tom knew he at least wanted to greet his new mentor that Blazingstar had assigned him. Moorfoot. He hadn't really seen the warrior around - or any of his Clanmates, for that matter, due to working hard with his training - so his nerves were a bit on edge. His pale yellow gaze flickered around camp, searching for the lanky tom his leader had described to him. Across the clearing, near the fresh-kill pile, Jaypaw spotted him, seemingly searching for him as well. With a deep breath in, the gray tom got to his paws and headed swiftly over, dipping his head in a curt greeting. "Moorfoot?" he asked, clearing his throat before speaking as he brought his gaze up. "I'm Jaypaw," Jaypaw hadn't realized how much he'd grown until he realized that he was almost at eye-level with his new mentor. It wouldn't be too much longer until he looked like a full grown warrior. Well, for his height. His weight still proved him to be one of the skinniest WindClan warriors.
Old June 18th, 2018, 12:25 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Slatesnow entered the clearing, his blue eyes scanning the familiar faces of his clanmates. He had delayed coming out of the warriors' den today, trying to pass as much time as he could before he started his day. He wondered if he'd have a chance to talk to anyone today or if he'd be bored as a grasshopper again. He flicked an ear as his stomach rumbled lightly letting him know it was almost time for a meal. The tom's white fur was freshly groomed, his long tail sweeping across the grassy ground. Slatesnow sat down close to the fresh-kill pile, trying to decide on what prey to eat to please his growling stomach. Hmm do I want a rabbit, mouse, bird, vole.....or?

@Ombre Party

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old June 18th, 2018, 12:44 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post

Slatesnow entered the clearing, his blue eyes scanning the familiar faces of his clanmates. He had delayed coming out of the warriors' den today, trying to pass as much time as he could before he started his day. He wondered if he'd have a chance to talk to anyone today or if he'd be bored as a grasshopper again. He flicked an ear as his stomach rumbled lightly letting him know it was almost time for a meal. The tom's white fur was freshly groomed, his long tail sweeping across the grassy ground. Slatesnow sat down close to the fresh-kill pile, trying to decide on what prey to eat to please his growling stomach. Hmm do I want a rabbit, mouse, bird, vole.....or?

@Ombre Party
With a yawn of boredness, Skyfoot continued to walk aimlessly around camp, until finally, her belly ordered her to get some food. Skyfoot sighed, looking down. "Fine." She mumbled, talking to herself. She walked towards the fresh-kill pile, and saw a nice, juicy looking rabbit. "Oh that looks perfect!" She purred to herself and grabbed it, thankful for her luck. She then realized Slatesnow had been looking at it too. Skyfoot blushed and set it down. "Oh, erm, did you want this?" She asked him apologetically.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 18th, 2018, 01:02 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

With a yawn of boredness, Skyfoot continued to walk aimlessly around camp, until finally, her belly ordered her to get some food. Skyfoot sighed, looking down. "Fine." She mumbled, talking to herself. She walked towards the fresh-kill pile, and saw a nice, juicy looking rabbit. "Oh that looks perfect!" She purred to herself and grabbed it, thankful for her luck. She then realized Slatesnow had been looking at it too. Skyfoot blushed and set it down. "Oh, erm, did you want this?" She asked him apologetically.

Slatesnow looked at his paws, licking his chest from embarrassment. It must have looked like he was going to grab the rabbit to her. "Oh...you can have it. I was...well...I had been just looking at a few different prey choices." He mewed, stuttering a little. He gently nudged the rabbit back to her. His blue eyes met his clanmate's gaze, hoping he didn't seem like a mouse-brain to her. "I'm Slatesnow." He said quickly, introducing himself.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Closed Thread