Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:35 PM
Windy Hills
Today 09:32 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ellie
Today 09:31 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Today 09:29 PM
Heads Up! Roleplay Notice!
Last post by panchiko
Today 09:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 18th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post

Slatesnow looked at his paws, licking his chest from embarrassment. It must have looked like he was going to grab the rabbit to her. "Oh...you can have it. I was...well...I had been just looking at a few different prey choices." He mewed, stuttering a little. He gently nudged the rabbit back to her. His blue eyes met his clanmate's gaze, hoping he didn't seem like a mouse-brain to her. "I'm Slatesnow." He said quickly, introducing himself.
"Are you sure?" she asked, she too, licking her chest in embarrassment. "Oh, ok." She nodded to the large, swimmingly overfilling pile of fresh kill. "Yes, lot's of choices." She agreed wiht a nod. "Hi, Slatesnow, I'm Skyfoot." Saying something such as this made her feel like a kit meeting a denmate for the first time, but in this case, it was almost true.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 18th, 2018, 01:27 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Are you sure?" she asked, she too, licking her chest in embarrassment. "Oh, ok." She nodded to the large, swimmingly overfilling pile of fresh kill. "Yes, lot's of choices." She agreed wiht a nod. "Hi, Slatesnow, I'm Skyfoot." Saying something such as this made her feel like a kit meeting a denmate for the first time, but in this case, it was almost true.
"Well, it's nice to meet you, Skyfoot." He said, dipping his head slightly. He picked up a plump robin by a wing. "Would you like to sit and eat?" He asked, flicking his tail to a soft grassy area nearby. He vaguely recalled seeing the she-cat before around camp, but it still amazed him how many cats he never met that were in his own clan.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old June 18th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
"Well, it's nice to meet you, Skyfoot." He said, dipping his head slightly. He picked up a plump robin by a wing. "Would you like to sit and eat?" He asked, flicking his tail to a soft grassy area nearby. He vaguely recalled seeing the she-cat before around camp, but it still amazed him how many cats he never met that were in his own clan.
"You too." She purred, dipping her own head in acknowledgement. She picked up her rabbit, about to walk away, then almost dropped it in surprise. No cat had asked her that in awhile. "Sure. I mean yes please." She purred, "Thanks."

No star is lost at all

Old June 18th, 2018, 03:17 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"You too." She purred, dipping her own head in acknowledgement. She picked up her rabbit, about to walk away, then almost dropped it in surprise. No cat had asked her that in awhile. "Sure. I mean yes please." She purred, "Thanks."
Slatesnow flicked his ear, pretending not to notice as Skyfoot almost dropped her rabbit in shock. He decided not to think about her reaction to him just asking to eat. "Of course" He meowed, padding over to the soft grass. He dropped his robin at his paws and sat down politely. The white tom watched as Skyfoot joined him and waited for her to get settled also before he started to eat...it was only nice to do that.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old June 18th, 2018, 03:48 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Cloudedpaw simply watched the calico feline approach him, his ears twitching in the slightest as her intense gaze looked at him accusingly. As she spoke, Cloudedpaw scuffed his paw on the ground, flicking a rock out from underneath it. “First off, I’m not really sneaking around. I’m searching for important objects to... fiddle with.” He waved his tail to
the toppled structure, hoping that the she-cat wouldn’t notice that it used to be something resembling a platform. “Second off, if I was sneaking around, you wouldn’t even know I’m here.”
The calico she-cat flicked her tail absentmindedly, her gaze focused on the tom in front of her. At his words, she glanced at him skeptically. "'Fiddle with'?" This feline was evidently not very normal, whatever normal was. He had obviously been associated with that supposed structure she had crushed on her way over. The last phrase made her laugh a little bit. "The way you flinched when I came over says otherwise."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old June 18th, 2018, 07:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Fuzzyfeline

Blazingstar watched the she-cat for a moment in her panicked state. His head tilted a little in curiosity. "You're a good warrior of WindClan who has proved herself, that's all that matters isn't it? I saw something great in you and I know you won't let me down," he spoke without hesitation. His golden gaze softened a little more. "I don't care about your sister in ThunderClan, she chose her side, don't let that phase you," he spoke. Saying such words made Blazingstar a little bit of a hypocrite, but that didn't matter. He knew she needed advice, not self-doubt.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 18th, 2018, 07:10 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

@Strange Rainbow

"I do believe you've only been around to see Dapplestar lead so how can you compare me to her? She was a great leader, taking the clan through two evil eras," halfway through the statement, Blazingstar began to doubt himself on that. The more he thought about that leadership, the more he realized how much was lacking in it. She didn't take initiative when the clan needed it the most and she seemed to let her family control what she did. Never mind that, "The clans will be at war again soon, I can feel it," he spoke quieter, knowing he hated the idea, but had to face it.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 18th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@doug.
[sorry about the lateness]

Blazingstar halted in his tracks, turning to look back at Rowanfury. His tail tip twitched a little, "Are you sure? Strength is essential for a RiverClan border patrol," he responded, lifting his brow a little bit. "But if you insist, I suppose we can just go and pray Fallenstar doesn't try to insult us again," he scoffed remembering the gathering before this previous one. The arguments they got into were ridiculous. "I just want to make sure Fallenstar isn't trying to start anything by hunting on our land or crossing the border at all,"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 18th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Slatesnow flicked his ear, pretending not to notice as Skyfoot almost dropped her rabbit in shock. He decided not to think about her reaction to him just asking to eat. "Of course" He meowed, padding over to the soft grass. He dropped his robin at his paws and sat down politely. The white tom watched as Skyfoot joined him and waited for her to get settled also before he started to eat...it was only nice to do that.
Skyfoot settled down, and ate her rabbit in a content silence. Once she was done, she licked her muzzle and face clean. "That was nice." She thanked Slatesnow. Hesitantly, she added, " I was going to go hunting, mind coming with me?"

No star is lost at all

Old June 18th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Fallenfeather starred blankly at the leader, but thrn pushed his thoughts away. "She was one of the bests, but I believe that you are much more then the best." meowed Fallenfeather, giving his chest fur a couple of licks before sitting still again. He understood why there were wars and he was okay with it, but he had to admit to himself that he can't stand someone getting injured or killed. "Its normal for clans to go to war I guess and that is what makes it a clan." added the old tom.
@Suspiciousmindz.
Closed Thread