by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 05:15 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by wendigo
Today 05:12 AM

Old January 1st, 2021, 10:02 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

blueface looked around at being addressed.
¨oh, hi. I was just running. I don´t like being stuck in camp much. I´m blueface,¨ he added when he realized he hadn´t introduced himself.
¨what´s your name?¨
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old January 1st, 2021, 11:40 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

- @Mia

Valleypaw nodded, appreciating the fact that her mentor didn't seem to be a slacker. She opened her mouth to scent the air, just confirming that Meadowvalley, was right - there were more birds in that direction. "Alright," She meowed, following her mentor as she led the way. She slowed when the scent of prey grew closer and split off from Meadowvalley, heading to an area she could hunt without disturbing her mentor's own attempts.
This time, a few birds were fluttering around the tall grass, pecking at the stalks to eat any remaining seeds the plants hadn't released in the fall. She crouched down in the grass and waited once more for a good opportunity. When it came, she moved quicker, leaping up and knocking a bird from the grass to the ground all before it had realized she was there. She snapped its neck with a smirk, finally successful. She hid the bird away and moved a few feet, settling down once more among the tall grass to await a second opportunity.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 1st, 2021, 01:11 PM

My Mood: Fine

@Zero
Meadowvalley looked at Valleypaw as she split off from her to catch some prey. She looked back as she heard some crunching in the leaves where a squirrel had come out of a hole in a tree. She crouched down quickly and watched as the squirrel ran to another tree and picked up a acorn before turning and going back in the tree. Then the squirrel came back out and did the same thing. Meadowvalley knew she had only a few more chances to get the squirrel before it ran back into the tree again. She crouched down farther then when the squirrel came back out she leaped at it and caught it with her front paws and nipped it's spine. The tan, black, and white she cat gave thanks to StarClan before barring it then crouching back in the bushes waiting for some other prey to come by. Then she wondered if Valleypaw caught anything yet. Meadowvalley looked the way Valleypaw went but she couldn't see her. She's fine, she thought. Then she went back to looking for another prey to take down.
Old January 1st, 2021, 05:30 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Dawntail had left her half moon old kits under the guard of another queen. She needed a walk. She ran into the forest, sighinh as the wund blew in her face. That's when she realized she was nearing a stream. And it was frozen over for leaf bare. Too late she tried to skid to a halt. Unable to slow down enough, the brown furred queen slid onto the ice, and with a crack, she fell through. Struggling against the current, Dawntail tried to fight her way to the surface, but smaked her head hard on thick ice, and was knocked out. After a few minutes, she was dead.
~~~~
Duststrike growled as (NPC) Greatwing snapped at Thunderkit for playing with his tail. Launching himself at the huge white tom, Duststrike lunged for the toms neck. Greatiwng, who was in shock, backed away and managed to counter and slit just under Duststrikes chin. He began to gush blood from the wound. Greatwing was shocked at the damage he had just done. Duststrike grew weaker and weaker, and soon the tom fell to the ground. A crowd had gathered to watch the scene in horror. Moments later Duststrike drew in a shaky breath and lay still. Thunderkit yowled in sorrow as his father died. Just the day before his mother, Dawntail, had been found on the bank of the frozen river, drowned. ( @mellifluentCurator, @TheSnowyAnimal, @Roseleader, @Snowy Gizmo. I decided to kill off the parents of the kits you played. They are 1/2 moon old orphans now and will need adoptive parents.)
( @Slushie @Mumble, Dawntail and Duststrike (two ThC cats), are now dead. )
Old January 1st, 2021, 05:52 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Isn't it a bit dangerous? The small kit wanted to ask, but they didn't why would they? Her mother must know what to do! Even if something bad were to happen. (Sorry for the short post- @Sun Paw. )

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old January 1st, 2021, 06:09 PM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

Sunripple was beginning to lose hope. His shoulder was throbbing and he was continuously fighting with the fox. It was becoming quite repetitive in fact. The fox would pounce, attacked his ear shoulder or belly, he would attack back by raking the foxes belly, they would fight for a bit longer and then escape from one another. Then rinse and repeat. When is Cedarleaf going to get here He thought as the fox was about to pounce again.
Desperately wanting to just go back home and curl up in his nest and sleep for a day, he changed it up. As the fox was pouncing he jumped over it landing on the fox's back. This would make it easier to attack without getting hurt.
He sunk his claws into the fox's back. The fox furiously began trying to shake him off. Sunripple wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer.

( @Phoenix Fire Just in case you wanted to read)

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou

Last edited by rosetherosey; January 1st, 2021 at 06:09 PM.
Old January 1st, 2021, 06:47 PM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

Leafkit cries. She was sad when she heard that her mother had drowned and was sad when she saw her dad die of his wounds. It is all too much for the young kit to have lost both her mom and dad just a sunrise apart. She couldn,t deal with it. She silently vows to herself that she will never forget them, even thought she barely knew them. @Sun Paw @mellifluentCurator @TheSnowyAnimal @Snowy Gizmo (I,ll set up a finder for their adoptive parents)

Last edited by Roseleader; January 1st, 2021 at 06:47 PM.
Old January 1st, 2021, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnowyAnimal View Post
Isn't it a bit dangerous? The small kit wanted to ask, but they didn't why would they? Her mother must know what to do! Even if something bad were to happen. (Sorry for the short post- @Sun Paw. )
(Not sure what you mean-)
Old January 1st, 2021, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseleader View Post
Leafkit cries. She was sad when she heard that her mother had drowned and was sad when she saw her dad die of his wounds. It is all too much for the young kit to have lost both her mom and dad just a sunrise apart. She couldn,t deal with it. She silently vows to herself that she will never forget them, even thought she barely knew them. @Sun Paw @mellifluentCurator @TheSnowyAnimal @Snowy Gizmo (I,ll set up a finder for their adoptive parents)
(Thanks)
Old January 2nd, 2021, 07:20 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

(Eek sorry got distracted)

Cedarleaf continued to speed through the forest, narrowly missing trees and underbrush. She hoped the apprentice could keep up, and that she could help. The forest got steadily darker, and she knew she was heading in the right direction. "Sunripple!" she called into the silent forest. It continued to stay silent to her, but she knew her panicked voice was ringing through the trees. @rosetherosey @gs29513
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.