Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:20 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by furrensic
Today 05:09 PM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:07 PM
Redwater Finder!
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 04:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 29th, 2018, 02:47 PM

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

Rowanbranch smiled, "Yeah it could've eaten me alive.", he teased. The brownish red tabby tom sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws. "The names Rowanbranch.", The tom introduced.

The she-cat smiled. "I'm Flamestorm," She yawned due to still being tired. She flicked her tail and stood up. "I'd better be off, I didn't hunt yesterday I need to bring in something today!" She meowed.
Old December 29th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
OPEN

The muscular, blue tom sauntered to the clearing entrance. It midmorning and the freshkill pile was looking meager. He had been assigned to do a hunting patrol with one other cat. Curling his tail over his feet, Morningblue closed his green eyes and waited for the other cat assigned to hunt with him to arrive.

The big blue tom glanced around the clearing. Could it be that no one else had been assigned to this patrol. He exhaled sharply. He would be surprised if that was the case. With this war on, and the deputy demoted, Thunderclan's leadership appeared to be hanging on by a thread. Not for the first time, he bitterly thought that if it were up to him the clan would be in better shape than this. "Enough of this," he muttered, scowling over the cats in the clearing. Finally he made eye contact with one. "You there! Come and hunt with me," he ordered. 1

Old December 29th, 2018, 10:07 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by XllamaX View Post
The she-cat smiled. "I'm Flamestorm," She yawned due to still being tired. She flicked her tail and stood up. "I'd better be off, I didn't hunt yesterday I need to bring in something today!" She meowed.
Rowanbranch nodded. "You mind if I tag along or would you like to do it alone?", he asked. He hadn't been hunting yesterday either and wanted to bring back as much as he could for both days. He knew he was bad at hunting, but it never stopped him.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 29th, 2018, 10:36 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Robinfur sat in her nest. She was very tired, so she fell asleep.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 30th, 2018, 12:07 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Birchkit sat near the warrior who's name he had either forgotten or not been told. Birchkit nodded, relaxing as she got his name right. This meant he did not have to go through the awkwardness of introducing himself. ¨I'm sorry if you h-have already t-told me, but, whats y-your name?¨ He asked, hoping the warrior had just not told him. His uncertainty though and fear of embarrassing himself because of it made him stutter, and he scolded himself for it,looking at the ground in embarrassment. ´Quit stuttering so much. It will only make me look like an idiot.´ he thought to himself. He felt like such a mousebrain.
Simplefeather noticed his stuttering awkwardly but chose not to comment or question about it, knowing it was probably a personal issue or topic. "My name is Simplefeather. Have you never seen me around?" she inquired, tilting her head. She was quite friendly and usually seen around the camp, but she decided that if Birchkit had never introduced himself to her, she wouldn't hold that against him. He was, after all, simply a kit. He couldn't teach himself the names of every cat in the clan in such few moons, especially with how large their population was getting. At least, in Simplefeather's opinion, the Clan was getting a bit crowded. The warrior didn't know how to continue conversation, going to her classic. "So, how's life? What's it like in the nursery nowadays?"
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 30th, 2018, 07:53 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Simplefeather noticed his stuttering awkwardly but chose not to comment or question about it, knowing it was probably a personal issue or topic. "My name is Simplefeather. Have you never seen me around?" she inquired, tilting her head. She was quite friendly and usually seen around the camp, but she decided that if Birchkit had never introduced himself to her, she wouldn't hold that against him. He was, after all, simply a kit. He couldn't teach himself the names of every cat in the clan in such few moons, especially with how large their population was getting. At least, in Simplefeather's opinion, the Clan was getting a bit crowded. The warrior didn't know how to continue conversation, going to her classic. "So, how's life? What's it like in the nursery nowadays?"
Birchkit did recall seeing glimpses of Siplefeather around the camp, but sense he had only been out of the nursery a few times, he had never heard her name. He still felt like he should have known it though. Birchkit was glad for her change in topic, not sure how he could have answered her previous question. He tried to summon up his confidence so he would quit stuttering and answered Simplefeather's new question. ¨I-It's been pretty normal. All I mostly do is play with my siblings.¨ Birchkit answered, glad he had not stuttered the whole time this time. He figured he should keep the conversation going, so he asked similar question. ¨What's warrior life like?¨ The kit asked Simplefeather, trying to get to know more about warriors while also learning about how Simplefeather was doing, and keeping the conversation simple.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 30th, 2018, 07:11 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yule View Post
Her ears twitched as she caught a familiar voice which made her eyes widen as her smile grew wider,with a purr she gave her attention to her friend and flicked her tail in greeting " as how life should be,a salutations to you too dear" she mewed in a happy tone, though her ears perked up as her eyes shined " I almost forgotten ! " with that she bent down to gently pick up a dandelion and showed it to simplefeather " want one? Though fair warning, they're awful bitter but pretty to look at. I can't believe that many just..forget or blindily destroy them....poor things" she meowed through the stem as her tone was filled with sympathy near the end as her orbs mirrored it.

Drizzlelight flicked her tail once more before scanning the area yet again,her eyes dimmed as she spotted another warrior stepping on a few dandelions which made her even more saddened "I feel we should protect as many as we can....... " she said meaning the abundant yellow flowers. It may not work but she was hoping that this would atleast be put it into consideration .
Simplefeather nodded gratefully, taking the dandelion in her mouth. She set it besides her protectively, making sure she could keep an eye on it while talking to Drizzlelight- or Drizzy, as Simplefeather liked to call her. In the few moments the dandelions were in the warrior's mouth, the female tasted the bitterness Drizzlelight had been talking about. It was merged in with several other indistinguishable flavors, though the strongest was the bitterness. Even after Simplefeather set the flowers down, the taste lingered on her tongue, though the female couldn't really do anything to get rid of it. Choosing to ignore it, she decided to continue the conversation.
"Thanks, Drizzy!" she thanked her, smiling happily at her companion. "Yeah.... maybe, if we ever learn useful skills like how to grow dandelions, we could grow a small patch of them here and there..." Though I doubt that'll happen, she thought, finishing the darker part of her sentence in her mind. The warrior had decided that it was better if she didn't share the less optimistic section of her sentence, since that wouldn't do neither of them well. "Anyways, have you been doing well these past few days? Do I need to growl at any bullies?" she inquired, tilting her head at Drizzlelight in a friendly modus operandi. The tone of her voice proved that she was being serious and that she would get up from her sitting position and go insult somecat if they had bullied Drizzlelight recently, even though Simplefeather knew Drizzlelight most likely wouldn't appreciate that. Yes, well, I don't appreciate people insulting my friend, she thought to herself angrily, waiting for Drizzy's response.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 30th, 2018, 07:17 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Birchkit did recall seeing glimpses of Siplefeather around the camp, but sense he had only been out of the nursery a few times, he had never heard her name. He still felt like he should have known it though. Birchkit was glad for her change in topic, not sure how he could have answered her previous question. He tried to summon up his confidence so he would quit stuttering and answered Simplefeather's new question. ¨I-It's been pretty normal. All I mostly do is play with my siblings.¨ Birchkit answered, glad he had not stuttered the whole time this time. He figured he should keep the conversation going, so he asked similar question. ¨What's warrior life like?¨ The kit asked Simplefeather, trying to get to know more about warriors while also learning about how Simplefeather was doing, and keeping the conversation simple.
The female's whiskers twitched in amusement, though she didn't say anything about what was so entertaining for her. "It's way more boring than it seems. You're inclined to go on border patrols and mark the scent-borders, and then you also have to hunt for the Clan, but it's pretty okay. Very.. simple. I like it." she replied, trying not to complicate her answer too much. The female had never liked complicated things, and being a warrior wasn't very complicated, which Simplefeather appreciated. She wondered if Birchkit would like that aspect of warrior life, though she knew not every cat was like her. "Siblings? What's it like having siblings? I don't have any littermates," she responded, a slightly despondent tone audible in her voice as she spoke the inquiry. The female had always wanted a brother, even if they were adoptive, though she knew she was naïve for thinking it was easy to get an adoptive sibling. However, growing up, she'd always been rather lonely because of her lack of littermates. The female was jealous and full of envy for those with siblings, and had always wanted to know about how life was like when you had littermates. Simplefeather stared at Birchkit promptly.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 30th, 2018, 08:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Simplefeather nodded gratefully, taking the dandelion in her mouth. She set it besides her protectively, making sure she could keep an eye on it while talking to Drizzlelight- or Drizzy, as Simplefeather liked to call her. In the few moments the dandelions were in the warrior's mouth, the female tasted the bitterness Drizzlelight had been talking about. It was merged in with several other indistinguishable flavors, though the strongest was the bitterness. Even after Simplefeather set the flowers down, the taste lingered on her tongue, though the female couldn't really do anything to get rid of it. Choosing to ignore it, she decided to continue the conversation.
"Thanks, Drizzy!" she thanked her, smiling happily at her companion. "Yeah.... maybe, if we ever learn useful skills like how to grow dandelions, we could grow a small patch of them here and there..." Though I doubt that'll happen, she thought, finishing the darker part of her sentence in her mind. The warrior had decided that it was better if she didn't share the less optimistic section of her sentence, since that wouldn't do neither of them well. "Anyways, have you been doing well these past few days? Do I need to growl at any bullies?" she inquired, tilting her head at Drizzlelight in a friendly modus operandi. The tone of her voice proved that she was being serious and that she would get up from her sitting position and go insult somecat if they had bullied Drizzlelight recently, even though Simplefeather knew Drizzlelight most likely wouldn't appreciate that. Yes, well, I don't appreciate people insulting my friend, she thought to herself angrily, waiting for Drizzy's response.
Drizzlelight smiled as she watched her friend accept her gift making her smile even wider with a purr. Although her eyes shined as simplefeather agreed or sounded like she did "that sounds like a splendid idea! Atleast someone agrees with me. " she mewed with a happy swish of her tail,even though it seemed impossible to do she will try and take it upon herself to learn such a skill. The cream tabby looked back out into the clearing once more and spotted a few apprentices rough housing with each other and it seemingly got a little out of hand since they're mother or a mother looking feline had to break them up,this lead her to think about her own family mainly her siblings. She remembered when she , honeystream and sunclaw were little kits and were chasing a ball of moss in the nursery, sunclaw was the rough houser of the group he would always tackle her and honeystream to make them stop what ever they were doing so he could chase after the ball and in words get a head start. Honeystream was more of the tactical one and will use her sweetness to blind and get her opponent off guard before going in for the 'kill'. And herself , she did what ever came to her first, sometimes she'd use her wit but she was more of a action first think later when she was a kit.but that changed.

She was so lost in the memory that she almost didn't hear simplefeather but she managed to caught the mumble of her voice making her perk her ears up and gasp a bit before returning her attention to her friend "huh? Oh I've been fine! No need for that ...besides two wrongs don't make a right . Hmm....Although those stubborn little dream fairies have been bombarding me with nonsense dreams..and some I swear are because of the evil fairies. I mean only a bad dream would be the cause of such . but I've never had a bad dream since kithood! It's a total outrage I'm telling you! " she meowed calmly before getting a bit angry with the mentioning of such odd creatures.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 30th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

The Ginger and Tanned tabby Kit slowly opened her blue eyes sleepily being awoken by the noisy nursery. "....It's too noisy ..". she muttered quietly to herself as she rolled over, turning her back to her littermates and mother trying to avoid being dragged into another game of 'Warrior and prey'.'If I have to be the prey one more time I swear I really will just sleep all day'.She thought moodily.
@Cave @Fuzzyfeline @Static

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; December 30th, 2018 at 08:33 PM.
Closed Thread