Last post by Rowan
Today 07:31 PM

Old May 6th, 2020, 12:00 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
"Same" Dogkit told Foxpaw. He waited for her to choose one.

@Mentallyunstable
Foxpaw quickly grabbed a fat fat me before sitting down in a nice cool grassy area. “Bon apitit.” she said before laughing.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 6th, 2020, 12:15 AM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Fernkit gasped. Was that true? "B-but... he hasn't done anything bad... right?" All of a sudden, she seemed to start believing what Maplekit said... @Puddletail

(eee)
Old May 6th, 2020, 12:29 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowstream View Post
Fernkit gasped. Was that true? "B-but... he hasn't done anything bad... right?" All of a sudden, she seemed to start believing what Maplekit said... @Puddletail
Berrypaw’s eyes flashed and her tail lashed around in excitement. She felt like she had Fernkit all under her control...Until the kit asked another question. Rats! She would have to try harder with her manipulation. ”Oh yes he has.” She leaned in close again. “You just haven’t seen it...but I have. The things he does...” The molly gave a fake shudder of horror. “I don’t want to burden you with the details. It’s quite sickening, actually. But I will say this. If you knew how bad of a cat he really was, I’m sure you’d want him to stay in the nursery forever too.” And with that, Berrypaw sat back and began innocently grooming her fur.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; May 6th, 2020 at 09:33 AM.
Old May 6th, 2020, 12:29 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

"I'm becoming an apprentice soon" he told Foxpaw before taking a bite of the vole.

@Mentallyunstable
Old May 6th, 2020, 12:48 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
"I'm becoming an apprentice soon" he told Foxpaw before taking a bite of the vole.

@Mentallyunstable
“That’s awesome then we can hang out”

Old May 6th, 2020, 01:28 AM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

At the entrance of the nursery, Fernkit felt like wailing her eyes out. Maplekit? Doing bad things? She thought that Maplekit just had a short temper, but Berrypaw would never lie, right? As Maplekit approached, Fernkit hissed. "Go away, flea brain!" she spat, not wanting any more from him... and also because of what Berrypaw had said. Instead of having his usual grumpy face, though, his eyes glimmered with genuine guilt. "Look... I've been way to harsh on you. I shouldn't be spitting at anyone, especially-"
"No, just get away!" Fernkit screeched, ducking into the nursery. As Maplekit looked at her, he saw no sadness or any guilt like emotions shown. Only mistrust.

What..?

I knew I shouldn't have trusted Berrypaw!

@Puddletail

(eee)
Old May 6th, 2020, 04:39 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Dogkit nodded in agreement and took another bite of the vole. He knew that kits his age would be excited but he didn't feel that way. He most likely looked excited to other cats because he could force himself to feel an emotion easily.
@Mentallyunstable
Old May 6th, 2020, 04:51 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Fawnsqueak shrugged, feeling a twinge of uncertainty since he wasn't understanding her fuss over the younger age of apprentices. "They are basically fully grown--or will be in another couple moons, and.. he didn't send any into the battle, not that young. As long as they're not going to... oh, I don't know, Lionsrange or something, I don't think there's a reason to hold them hostage in the nursery when most of them are ready to learn. But if Berrypaw seems too immature," he began, gaze sliding to the leader's den before flicking back again, "I'm guessing you could tell Lionstorm about it."

It was terrible that he couldn't remember the last time he'd seen her, and then it returned to him.. the memory that popped up was Cougarpaw storming out of a training session, and after that, he didn't know if they'd ever worked things out. "...Yeah." Fawnsqueak wasn't sure what she'd said but recognized it as probably a condolence of some sort, only hearing the tone as he'd been lost to his thoughts.

Well, this was uncomfortable. He coughed, gaze averted to anywhere around the clearing but on her. Apprentices went missing all the time; for all they knew, Berrypaw could be next and then they'd have a miserable experience to bond over. But he supposed it was different when she hadn't grown up by Berrypaw, they always were a mentor-apprentice relationship.

"Okay," he tried to drag himself from his thoughts, "well.. that was a chat. Definitely something."

Fawnsqueak was right, Lionstar always thought about his actions. He wasn't one to ruin lives in Riverclan much less he always thought about clan's future. Nodding the molly felt somewhat better about Berrypaw.

The awkwardness was so thick that Shimmeringpool could cut it with her claws. Clearing her throat the silver and white molly felt guilty for questioning his best friend's choice and then she had to add his past on the list. Closing her eyes a short sigh escaped her maw as she let out her frustrations. "I'm sorry I just want to be a good mentor for Berrypaw. So my real question is do you have any advice for me? Tips, things that you've seen work and not work?" The question blurted out of her maw.

This whole mentor-apprentice ship thing was thrown at her not even a moon after her own warrior ceremony. When it came down to the fact that she was put in charge of Berrypaw's training Shimmeringpool was terrified.
Old May 6th, 2020, 09:51 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Dogkit nodded in agreement and took another bite of the vole. He knew that kits his age would be excited but he didn't feel that way. He most likely looked excited to other cats because he could force himself to feel an emotion easily.
@Mentallyunstable
"Are you excited?"

Old May 6th, 2020, 10:12 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

[ @:Grimm: ]

Hivekit grinned.

"Cool! What's an apprentice? Can we still be friends?"

Iv'e never heard of an 'apprentice' before!

Is it an even better, stronger version of warrior?

Oh, and she didn't know what a 'moon' was.

"And I know what the big gray thing in the sky is, but what does it have to do with time?"

The she-kits eyes were wide and curious, and it was clear that, should she be allowed to run her mouth as long as she wanted, she could go on forever.

Or at least a few moons.

just a critter