by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 06:03 PM

Old January 7th, 2021, 10:37 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Beetlepaw stopped, smelling that tidebrain nearby. He also smelled Sunpoppy ( @Dipper ) and Hareflood ( @Bill ) Beetlepaw stepped back. Buckstar would only send warriors after him if..... no. He.. He hadn't meant to hurt cowtail...
@Cougar @Snow Fox

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old January 7th, 2021, 10:41 AM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Timberpaw stayed at Beetlepaws shoulder loyalty. As she smelt Hareflood and Sunpoppy she looked at him. "Run. If Tidepaw goes after you I can try to hold him back." She said softly. The molly turned towards where Tidepaw was and waited. @QueenCuphead @Cougar @Dipper @BILL.
Old January 7th, 2021, 11:04 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCuphead View Post
Beetlepaw stopped, smelling that tidebrain nearby. He also smelled Sunpoppy ( @Dipper ) and Hareflood ( @Bill ) Beetlepaw stepped back. Buckstar would only send warriors after him if..... no. He.. He hadn't meant to hurt cowtail...
@Cougar @Snow Fox
Here comes Hareflood! Your so dead beetlebrat! *Tide paw loomed in the shadows and headed back to camp*and don't expect to be allowed home!Buck star exile you beetlebrat.*His yellow eyes wished past in the shadows as he headed back to camp and went I side*
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old January 7th, 2021, 11:09 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!

" Dont get hurt. And....... tell Buckstar he will REGRET this..... I'll make sure of it." Leaving a quick lick on timberpaw cheek and raced across thunderclan territory heading for the outskirts
@Cougar @Dipper @BILL. @Snow Fox

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; January 7th, 2021 at 01:15 PM.
Old January 7th, 2021, 11:45 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

- @Mia

Valleypaw eventually caught her second bird, after a second failed attempt where the bird spotted her and fled once more. The birds were actually quite smarter than she had first thought, so hunting them wasn't particularly the easiest thing. But, she'd completed her mentor's suggestion on her fourth try, so her work was done. After collecting her first bird and her mouse from earlier, she set off to find Meadowvalley - barely able to juggle her load.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 7th, 2021, 01:52 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

"Wolfnight?" Hareflood couldn't help but snort in laughter at the absurdity of the suggestion. "Then you'd have to be Omennight, and we'd decorate the forest red with how kick-ass we are. We could actually bring some dignity to our names."

But frankly, he didn't want to be associated with cats who couldn't even bring their promises to the table. No, he wanted to be his own cat. "Think big: we're not confined to the kit names of the Clans. We're better than them, we're better than any of those Dark Era cats." They were almighty.

And what better way to showcase that than with a superior name? "I could do something like.. Wolfbone," he bared his fangs lightly at his friend. "Or Wolfcrusher. The bane of any fool who dares cross my path."

[ @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 7th, 2021, 02:42 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Hareflood hadn't planned on attending the Clan meeting, and when his name was called he expected the worst. You suck, Hareflood. Go back to RiverClan, Hareflood. You don't belong here, Hareflood.

So it was oddly... relieving, when Buckstar was assigning him to Sunpoppy to hunt down a violent apprentice. Hell yeah! He could do that. Even better, he'd do it with his friend - they'd paint the forest red today. "I can't wait," he told Sunpoppy as he headed out of camp, "we're going to put this dung-hole in his place!" Permanently.

Hareflood had a plan and he was eager to act upon it. His enthusiasm fell a little when the scent of Tidepaw met his senses - along with Timberpaw's. "What are you doing out here?" he snapped to Timberpaw, visibly irked by her presence. "Get back to camp."

But his attention was stolen by Beetlepaw's attempt to escape, and quickly Hareflood threw himself in front of the traitor: effectively blocking his flight. "Eheheh, you're not going anywhere flea-bag. Buckstar asked us to personally see to it you're not a threat, isn't that right Sunpoppy?"

[ RESPECT POSTING ORDER - IT IS DIPPER'S TURN. WAIT FOR HIM TO POST BEFORE YOU RESPOND. ]

[ @Dipper, @QueenCuphead, @Snow Fox ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 7th, 2021, 05:34 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Forestpaw held in a smile but she felt her chest puff out pridefully at Sageflurry’s compliment. After a moment though she tilted her head wondering what was going to happen next. Why was Sageflurry just standing there? Oh wait no now she was moving-AHHH! The russet Molly let out a startled squeak as her side slammed into the ground. Her eyes were wide with surprise and slight fear, it seemed very clear that Forestpaw had NOT been expecting her own mentor to attack her. After a moment of laying still though she processed what happened and instinctively tried to wiggle out and away from her mentor. Then in an attempt to retaliate she batted a sheathed paw at the other Molly’s snout.
( @Starfall No problem! I’d love to keep this going even if I had forgotten about it! )

Old January 8th, 2021, 03:35 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Fuzzy

Despite what most of his clanmates thought, Lionpaw was no fool. He knew to keep his mouth shut when necessary; though he enjoyed teasing others, he wouldn't act against his own words. "Never tease a stranger," he once roared to his mentor while upset. He loathed the grey tomcat's false attempt at seeming natural, and the supposedly joking remark his mentor made had struck the wrong chord. He knew little about Kestrelflame, so he had nothing to say to the molly other than practical comments and inquiries.

Strangely enough, Lionpaw disapproved of drama. He preferred at least some action at most points of his life, but not unnecessary drama. Overexaggeration and fake confessions—useless, the apprentice believed, and they generally caused more trouble than they were worth. Sadly, his den doubled as the gossip capital, as expected of the felines who also resided there considering their average age.

"Psh. I don't hear anything regretful about that," the tomcat remarked upon processing Kestrelflame's response involving alternate hunting style mastery. "One failed hunt develops two new tactics. Why else would nearly everyone have their own, distinct hunting style?" He'd learnt to kill prey the hard way. Without any mentors to look up to, experimenting with harmless creatures helped him to discover the most effective place to sink his fangs into.

Noticing the warrior scan their surroundings for prey-animals, Lionpaw followed suit. He prided himself on his tracking skills which were, in his opinion, superior to most. Felines tended to focus more on the actual hunting part of hunting rather than the scenting, but one couldn't hunt without knowing the position of the prey. Besides, with proper planning, one could even trick multiple creatures into falling simultaneously.
Have a wonderful day!
Old January 9th, 2021, 11:29 AM
the stars are aligned

➳ Sunpoppy ��
Sunpoppy raced to catch up to Hareflood's side as they were dispatched from the camp, sent on a mission. An actual warrior-esque duty, not some stupid apprentice task disguised as honorable or some lame equivalent. They were doing real stuff now. As he fell into step with his friend, his pupils were blown, and adrenaline overloaded every sense.

This idiot's exile was the most interesting thing about him. The morality of the situation was irrelevant to him, just eager for an opportunity to... to what? Prove himself? Enact vigilante justice? Indulge a buried fantasy? Tremors passed through his lanky limbs. His gaze flashed. "He'll know what regret really is," he replied in agreement, tone darker than expected. "He hasn't seen anything yet. None of them have." They were all mindless, brainwashed. Sunpoppy knew better.

"Yeah, get out of here," he mumbled to the additional pest. His tail flicked dismissively, determining her fate wasn't worth his time. He was here for Beetlepaw, and a rush was sent through him as he imagined himself like a grim-reaping-god.

Coming up behind him, Sunpoppy towered, staring down with cold eyes. "Your life is meaningless," he said, unemotional. Nobody really cared that he'd been thrown out--and it could've been anyone. Today it happened luck wasn't on his side. "Uselessness gets tossed aside, destroyed." Say goodbye, he wanted to add but bit his tongue, peering to Hareflood.

@QueenCuphead, @Snow Fox @BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; January 9th, 2021 at 11:29 AM.