Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:39 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:36 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:31 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 03:09 AM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 25th, 2018, 07:10 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
the tom scoffed, though it was much more exaggerated than a normal one. "you're a part of the clan, aren't you? clan cats always have jobs to keep the pitiful group running. anyone who doesn't do their job is as good as dead. it's simple. don't do your part; you're worthless. unneeded." hawkdive rolled his eyes and stood up again. this feline wasn't worth his time
CoalFur glared at HawkDive “What would you know? What kind of job is looking for someone to kill!?” She growled, assuming this cat was up to no-good
Old June 26th, 2018, 02:55 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
SparrowPaw smiled and raced after WishPaw

((Territory?))
(Yup)
Wishpaw raced ahead, relishing the feeling of the wind in her fur. "Bet you can't catch me!"
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old June 26th, 2018, 03:46 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Galaxy View Post

(Yup)
Wishpaw raced ahead, relishing the feeling of the wind in her fur. "Bet you can't catch me!"
SparrowPaw leaped and knocked Wishpaw over, batting at her face playfully. “Isn’t it just great?” He purred, nuzzling WishPaw
Old June 27th, 2018, 01:12 PM
im adrift on the sea..

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

DawnKit squirmed, opening her eyes she blinked a few times. Her small, frail body squirming as she attempted to lift herself up. She squealed at her mom as she nudged her soft side. DawnKit didn't know she wanted to do but she wanted to do something. Looking up at her mother with her honey yellow eye, and her blind one, she giggled and whispered loudly, "Mom! Mom wake up!"

@Tavvi
-Sean Mcloughlin (Jacksepticeye)

"spread love and kindness,
wherever you go."
-Ethan Nestor (CrankGamePlays)

Last edited by Ninjasinsocks; June 28th, 2018 at 10:34 AM.
Old June 27th, 2018, 11:28 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Cosmo

the last time daydream had spoken to oriolepaw was at the last gathering. thats the only way they found out that surgestorm was...dead. it was a sad thing, really. even if they werent that close with the tom, they respected him for being the eldest of all the medcats, serving for starclan knows how long.padding through windclans clearing was easy once they realized who it was, and why daydream was here. because shinefang and caliaflame were the only others that could train him. and shinefang was too old to travel and blazingstar was too angry at thunderclan to probably allow that. so thats when daydream stepped in. and sure, they were training now..what, three cats? they would rather a clan be prepared for anything then go without a medicinecat. padding into the den they called out for oriolepaw in a greeting.
Old June 28th, 2018, 03:04 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

The fluffy warrior weaved her way past the long grass, her head held up as she stared out into the distance. The she-cat was in a field where the grass was longer than most areas of the moor. The grass went up to her knees and Cocoafluff felt the constant need to scratch herself, the grass poking at her legs and tickling her. It was uncomfortable in a way, but the she-cat wanted to hunt here. Who knew what could be hiding in this field?
Cocoafluff redirected her gaze so that she was looking down into the grass and she could watch her paws carry her forward. The warrior opened her mouth and tasted the wind. Her whiskers twitched in excitement as she detected the scent of hare. Typically the she-cat didn’t try to catch hares. Hares were harder to catch than rabbits and having quite a stocky build, the she-cat was rather clumsy and struggled to keep up and take sharp turns like the agile hare. Still, the she-cat did like to try and catch hares every now and again. With the mouth-watering scent of the hare encouraging her, the she-cat bent down as far into the grass as possible and started to stalk forward.

She was close, she could basically taste the hare. The she-cat advanced quicker and quicker as she became more certain of the hare’s whereabouts. Cocoafluff suddenly stopped at some point, knowing that the hare was just a few fox-lengths in front of her. Get ready for some exercise, she told herself. Then the she-cat took two graceful strides before leaping into the air, claws outstretched and ready to dig into the animal.

Cocoafluff was on the run now. She had misjudged her jump and landed a small distance behind the animal. It had taken her a few seconds to realise that and that was enough for the hare to take off, knowing that it was being chased. Her body heaved for air as her paws carried her through the grass. Cocoafluff’s yellow gaze was fixed on the animal and she took no notice as the long blades of grass cut at her legs, leaving very light gashes on the parts where the fur was thinner. As the warrior kept running, her body was tiring and eventually, she felt herself slowing down, the hare seemingly getting further and further away from her.
@Suspiciousmindz

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; June 28th, 2018 at 03:04 AM.
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:12 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasinsocks View Post
DawnKit squirmed, opening her eyes she blinked a few times. Her small, frail body squirming as she attempted to lift herself up. She squealed at her mom as she nudged her soft side. DawnKit didn't know she wanted to do but she wanted to do something. Looking up at her mother with her honey yellow eye, and her blind one, she giggled and whispered loudly, "Mom! Mom wake up!"

@Tavvi
Gorsebird laid on her side dozing lightly, before being awakened by a series of giggles and noise. "Hmm?" She groaned cracking open one of her eyes to stare at Dawnkit. Not a word came out of her mouth then as both her eyes shot open revealing two angry amber orbs. Gorsebird had thought she had made it a rule that she was the one that woke up her kittens, not the other way around. "What did I tell you about waking up before you're told Dawnkit?" She questioned still giving the death glare to her only daughter.
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:24 AM
im adrift on the sea..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Gorsebird laid on her side dozing lightly, before being awakened by a series of giggles and noise. "Hmm?" She groaned cracking open one of her eyes to stare at Dawnkit. Not a word came out of her mouth then as both her eyes shot open revealing two angry amber orbs. Gorsebird had thought she had made it a rule that she was the one that woke up her kittens, not the other way around. "What did I tell you about waking up before you're told Dawnkit?" She questioned still giving the death glare to her only daughter.
" to not wake you up."
She was definitely embarrassed. DawnKit's ears were pinned back and her tail rested on the floor of the nursery. Her mottled sandy brown fur was slightly scuffed up and messy as usual when she woke up. She kept her honey-colored eye, and her blind eye on her white and sandy paws as she dug them into the soft soil below her. She could feel her mother's disappointed glare burning her pelt and she dug her paws in the dirt more than she had before.

wherever you go."
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:36 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasinsocks View Post
" to not wake you up."
She was definitely embarrassed. DawnKit's ears were pinned back and her tail rested on the floor of the nursery. Her mottled sandy brown fur was slightly scuffed up and messy as usual when she woke up. She kept her honey-colored eye, and her blind eye on her white and sandy paws as she dug them into the soft soil below her. She could feel her mother's disappointed glare burning her pelt and she dug her paws in the dirt more than she had before.
Gorsebird let out a snort continuing her staring. "Well, I suppose I can't fault you too much. I mean there's always one rotten egg in the clutch." Her voice was laced with disappointed mixed with a sort of uncaringness as Gorsebird picked and laid Dawnkit down in front of her to groom. "Don't dig your paws in the dirt Dawn, it's not she-cat like, and besides it will get them awfully muddy." The torbie scolded her lips curling down into a frown. "No tom-cat will ever love you or have kittens with you if you keep acting the way you do."
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:25 PM
im adrift on the sea..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Gorsebird let out a snort continuing her staring. "Well, I suppose I can't fault you too much. I mean there's always one rotten egg in the clutch." Her voice was laced with disappointed mixed with a sort of uncaringness as Gorsebird picked and laid Dawnkit down in front of her to groom. "Don't dig your paws in the dirt Dawn, it's not she-cat like, and besides it will get them awfully muddy." The torbie scolded her lips curling down into a frown. "No tom-cat will ever love you or have kittens with you if you keep acting the way you do."
"I'm sorry Mom." She looked up at her mother with a slightly sad expression. She didn't really like when her mom was disappointed with her. She already knew that her mom freaked out when she saw her eyes for the first time, and she still didn't understand why. She pouted at her mother, her eyes showing slight sadness and embarrassment.

wherever you go."
Closed Thread