Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Makings of A New Dawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:39 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by constellation
Today 09:12 AM
mom, am I still young? [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 09:01 AM
long walks on the beach [...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 09:00 AM
Search Party!
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2021, 08:16 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn. View Post
@OhZeeWolf //

rainykit only leaned into whitewolf more, twisting and turning until he found the right position, half-way curled around her and half-way leaning against her. he opened his eyes at the mention of the nursery, quick to shake his head in protest. "too cold in the nursery without momma.." he mumbled, looking up at the older warrior. friend and sister...he wondered if she was talking about houndkit?

oh, too much effort to think about it. his tiny brain gears couldn't do that much work either.

he closed his eyes again, snuggling closer. "i dunno..." he paused, yawning quietly. "if I can sleep good..i want momma here, but..." he paused again, not to yawn, but just went silent. he had seen dogspirits body, and knew she wasn't coming back, and it made his heart ache all over again-- heartbreak is what sunhowl had told him it was.

"she's not here." the grey kit whispered, letting a silence fall over the two for many, many moments. it wasn't an awkward silence, but not exactly a comforting one, more or so in the middle. whitewolf was, well, not like his momma, but somehow still reminded him of her in a way, even if he hadn't known her for a long time.
For Finn (Berrykit)

Dogspirit. Whitewolf had almost forgotten Rainykit was her son. These kids were waiting--watching--for a mother that would never come home, all because of a great injustice. Because Lionstorm had violated the Warrior Code. That horrible, horrible cat thought he was above the law. And that made him cause permanent damage to so many little lives.

Whitewolf might've adopted children, but she'd never consider herself a Queen. She was a Warrior. She'd never even thought of sleeping in the nursery. But it was quieter in there than the Warrior's den, since the kits and Queens slept a lot.

"Well, I have very warm fur." That statement couldn't be truer. Whitewolf was a Maine Coon mix and often found herself sweating terribly in weather as warm as this, even though she'd shed her Winter coat a while back. "I'll go make up a new den for you in the nursery and then we can sleep in there, okay?"

(Continued in ThunderClan Nursery)
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old May 17th, 2021, 08:51 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Peril

The tiny kit was too small to be aware of anything. As she squirmed around, she noticed a familiar scent. Her mother! As she tried to push herself towards the all-encompassing figure, she grew frustrated as her weak legs wouldn't move.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old May 17th, 2021, 08:53 AM
SAVE THE EARTH!!!!!

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Orangeflower
She was peacefully napping when she felt a pain in her abdomen. She wasn't unfamiliar in the world of child birthing, so she snapped to attention. She pushed when the next contraction came, an orange tom [ @CreativeWolf] came out first and she smiled as she nipped the sack and cleaned him. She pushed more and a small white molly with orange tabby patches [ @ChillCat] came. She repeated the cleaning process and pushed again. The last kit was again a she-kit. She was a fluffy grey tabby [ @Doritopaw123]. She nipped the sack and cleaned her kit, pushing all her kits together and allowing them to suckle. She noticed that the second kit, the white one with tabby patches, was smaller than the rest. The runt.
Tigerkit started mewing.

My Fav song is O.D.D by Hey Violet!

Hey guys my last day will be June 4 until sometime in August!
Old May 17th, 2021, 09:11 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: The Thunderwillow

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Eveningmist

Oh, thank the stars. The few who had initially disagreed had thankfully seemed to realize and accept what he was trying to get across. Eveningmist let out a relieved sigh, his head momentarily ducking before he looked back at his clanmates. "I will be grouping up cats for different jobs after I return from the Starcave. I am greatly thankful for any of you that have offered to aid me in this." He smiled warmly at the cats who spoke up, nodding in thanks.

Looking to Badgerbranch, his smile dropped off of his face, instead being replaced by a pained frown. Light blue eyes clouded in sorrow, his gaze lowering to him paws. "...Of course. I would greatly appreciate that." his response came out quieter than his past announcements, but it was still audible enough to make out what he had said. He forced the smile back onto his face, but put little effort into hiding the guilt and pain that came with it.

"We will bury our fallen clanmates at dusk" he decided, once again facing his clan as a whole. "But for now, this meeting is dismissed"

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 17th, 2021, 09:38 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Aspenstrike looked up at Eveningmist, eyes narrowed thoughtfully. Poor Eveningmist. He looked stressed out. Perhaps she could help. Not like those other cats, who only wanted to help because Eveningmist had yet to choose a deputy, and apparently that opened doors to other cats, inviting them to kiss up and act like they were the best choice. Then they would become total pains, being all arrogant and wise, then will act like they know what was best for the Clan.

So... to put it lightly, she didn't envy Eveningmist. Choosing a deputy when everyone is acting like the leader would be hard. It hardened her resolve to just be herself. If she was chosen [quite unlikely, but hey, a girl can dream, right?] she wouldn't sugarcoat a thing. Respect was earned, and stupidity was a normality with all the cats. Everyone wandering off. They needed to learn, and punished fairly. Not that is was up to her, of course. But still.

There should be patrols sent out, soon, Eveningmist. Hunting patrol, border patrols. She said, fluffing out her fur. Speaking out wasn't in her comfort zone, and she didn't want to look like she was taking charge or anything. It wasn't her place. The Clan needed food. The fresh-kill pile is nearly empty. The queens and kits and elders will need food. We all will. Especially the wounded, they need the energy.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; May 17th, 2021 at 09:42 AM.
Old May 17th, 2021, 09:46 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Hawkpaw looked down. First Buckstar had promised to make him a warrior, but then he closed the meeting and got killed, and then Eveningmist promised, but now he's closed the meeting without doing it either! The 15 moon tom had taken his assesment 3 moons ago, but everyone seems to continuisly forget about him.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 17th, 2021, 09:53 AM

My Mood: Kingly

Lightningpelt ran in and picked up brightkit by her scruff,"Why are you throwing the moss around. If you can throw it around, you can bring it to the elders. Now go." He said with a laughing mrow. He put his muzzle into her pelt and helped her up.
Old May 17th, 2021, 10:19 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda1440 View Post

Oh dear, oh dear- Why- Stars! the eye is so swollen!! It looked as if the bleeding on Riverpaw's face had stopped- that was certainly good. So had the ones on her side~

"Your going to be fine, you got hurt in a battle protecting your clanmates- it's just- " Can't see.. I don't want to scare her- but if I tell her later, she'll panic- After racing back into the herb storage, Iciclepaw still didn't know what to do. "I think- you may just have some erm,, problems seeing out of that eye now.." she stepped back to let that knowledge settle in to the apprentice.

[taking place before Cricket dream training for ref]
your saying im half blind! she hissed, how how could she be half blind! i- wh- no! no no i cant be, you can fix this! your the medicen cat apprentice! she said franticly before another wave of pain ran threw her she dug her claws into the ground once again

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 17th, 2021, 10:26 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
Storming into the den Tallkit was pissed,digging her claws into the ground with every step and kicked up dirt with each as well. Oh Eveningmist,You care to explain what sick show you're playing,I know you're getting at. A play on emotions so i'd recommend you stop,for me and Iciy. This is Eveningmist fault! She did all of this to her own child You ma'am are a sick little deputy i'll give you that.
She mewed,her scared mindset was enough to get Tall by. Remember that time you asked what was wrong with me? Yeah you might wanna ask again,I've seen everyone around me either die or leave me! What have you done! Pull a sick little twisted joke on me ,Buckstars not dead. I refuse to think that! Let me also say something else,Rainywhisker can't be dead he was medicine cat last time I saw him. How are they all dead? Explain me that Deputy.
Tallkit snarled,her mothers death was something she refused to think about but Crookedkits was different. He was dog food,right infront of her in the darkness of night.
@Jackpot
Eveningstar

Drowsy light blue eyes drifted over to gaze at the entrance of the den, a faintly familiar scent drifting into his nostrils. Wait...Tallkit? At the realization, the leader sat upright in his nest. As the apprentice aged kit began speaking, his eyes flew open in shock before clouding over. How? How could she think that?

Eveningstar pursed his lips for a moment before responding, "Tallkit, none of this is a joke. Why would you even begin to think that I, of all cats, would fake something as astronomical as this?" sadness gave way to slight anger, but he fought to keep it under wraps.

But as that dreaded word met his ears, he couldnt help but let something out, " 'Ma'am'? Tallkit, I am not female. You werent there to hear this, but I am male. I always have been, and always will be" though there was no bitterness to his words, there was still a trace of hurt. She didnt know, she had no way to, but that didnt mean it wasnt painful.

"Tallkit, look around you! How would someone fake this? Stars, why would you assume that? Believe me, I wish that this was just some twisted joke, at least then they would still be with us. Dogspirits kit had yet to be weaned when she died. Applepaw was on the verge of becoming a warrior. Rainywhisker had just stepped down as medicine cat. Buckstar was murdered in cold blood. Lionstorm killed all those cats! Now, tell me, why? What would be the point in making all this up? Dont you realize how much their deaths hurt me? How they hurt our clan?" the toms voice slowly rose as he spoke, his eyes wide as a pained look grew on his face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+|Lemon'Heart|+| View Post
|+| Lemon'kit trotted into the den and meowed "Can I be an apprentice now? I'm 6 moons!" she asked the leader her blue and orange eyes growing with hope |+|
Eveningstar

The leader lifted his head off of his paws as a kit entered the den, his ears perked. "You can be an apprentice when I call you forwards in a meeting" he responded with a gentle smile, gazing at her warmly.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 17th, 2021, 10:45 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post

Eveningstar

Drowsy light blue eyes drifted over to gaze at the entrance of the den, a faintly familiar scent drifting into his nostrils. Wait...Tallkit? At the realization, the leader sat upright in his nest. As the apprentice aged kit began speaking, his eyes flew open in shock before clouding over. How? How could she think that?

Eveningstar pursed his lips for a moment before responding, "Tallkit, none of this is a joke. Why would you even begin to think that I, of all cats, would fake something as astronomical as this?" sadness gave way to slight anger, but he fought to keep it under wraps.

But as that dreaded word met his ears, he couldnt help but let something out, " 'Ma'am'? Tallkit, I am not female. You werent there to hear this, but I am male. I always have been, and always will be" though there was no bitterness to his words, there was still a trace of hurt. She didnt know, she had no way to, but that didnt mean it wasnt painful.

"Tallkit, look around you! How would someone fake this? Stars, why would you assume that? Believe me, I wish that this was just some twisted joke, at least then they would still be with us. Dogspirits kit had yet to be weaned when she died. Applepaw was on the verge of becoming a warrior. Rainywhisker had just stepped down as medicine cat. Buckstar was murdered in cold blood. Lionstorm killed all those cats! Now, tell me, why? What would be the point in making all this up? Dont you realize how much their deaths hurt me? How they hurt our clan?" the toms voice slowly rose as he spoke, his eyes wide as a pained look grew on his face.
Theres no way,No way....You-,I- what. She looked up at his father,terror,pain,sorrow and confusion hit her like claws in her ears. She wanted to just fall to die,Tallkit looked at her paws. She focused on her paws,just her paws. Nothing else was important right now,everyone was dying around her. Tears formed in her eyes,her fur bristled as she just got mad. Looking up at Eveningmist,she stopped crying at this point as Tallkit clawed the ground. Baring her teeth as she spoke.
When I found my mother she was nice to me,and you know what I did. I got her killed,a monster hit her infront of me. I ran away like a baby,like a little brat. I refuse to do that now,Riverclan hurt you! Buckstar,Thunderclan I wont stand for it anymore!. Father,Im sorry for everything but if I do something dumb I promise it's for a good reason okay? Tallkit was pissed,you could tell by the way the anger burned through her voice. Everything burned like she had been light on fire,her fur burned. She'd pay them back,even if she had to hurt someone. First she had to find Iciy and say sorry,that was all she could do for now. Waiting for her father's answer to her the very mad shecat dug her claws into the dirt.

(this made me cry a small bit since tall is feeling my emotions right now while reading that,everything but anger)
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; May 17th, 2021 at 10:47 AM.
Closed Thread