by BEAR.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:48 AM

Old January 16th, 2021, 09:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@implimm @~Fox~

Frostpaw gave a sigh of annoyance,” It’s fine. Cowtail.” she replied ignoring the friendly comment made by Rainwhisker. She hated that stupid cat who stole her job, she’d have to do something about it, but she wasn’t sure when she’d deal with him or how.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 16th, 2021, 10:05 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Okay! ~cowtail sensed that frost was annoyed and went searching again. She could hit frostpaw but she held herself back and kept to herself~ @implimm @Zesty Mango

Old January 18th, 2021, 04:27 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Gravehound really was an expert hunter. Over the years of being mute he'd developed his sneaking to be a silent ghost that appeared with no warning upon the various creatures of the forrest, learned the subtle tricks of the trade and differences between the prey to catch them more effectively. He was experienced, he was honed, he was an asset to his clan.... He really was quite stuck in this snowdrift wasnt he.

The warrior wiggled his back legs which were sticking up into the air in an effort to free himself going limp when it was clear that wouldnt work. He'd been trying to pounce from an elevated rock on an mouse in the snow below him but had underestimated the depth of the fluffy ice that had easily help the much lighter prey aloft. Now he was helplessly stuck head arms and shoulders in the drift, back legs and tail emerging out of the ground like a strange sort of plant. Gravehound needed help but in his defence he caught the mouse!
@ghostwriter
Old January 18th, 2021, 05:51 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Rani

Echofall had diverted from his partner to pursue a chipmunk, and upon capturing his quarry, the blue-point tom found himself rather alone in a quiet, snow blanketed copse.
"Grave...hound?" he called, into the wintry thicket, ears half flattened in confusion. Earning no immediate response, Echofall's mind began to race with concerns and worst case scenarios. Spinning on his heel, the lithe warrior bounded through the fresh powder, sending delicate white crystals swirling into the air in his wake, sapphire eyes wide with urgency.
However, he came skidding to a halt when he reached a rather...unique scene. Gravehound was half buried in mound of snow, his les protruding stiffly from his trappings.
Echofall took a moment to process the sight before, gauging whether or not to panic, and decided instead upon muted laughter.
"How...did this...happen?" he inquired, exasperated, locking his paws around Gravehound's hind legs and giving him a generous tug.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 18th, 2021, 06:21 PM
i am kenough

If he could tell that Frostpaw's attitude towards him still hadn't lightened up, the tom didn't show it. He gives her a brief appreciative nod before moving on, leaving the two behind to seek anything else out. He had one sorrowful little wilted flower, so surely there ought to be more out there.
But Rainywhisker has little luck. He only comes across a clump of curled up fern, entangled in the clutches of a thick swathe of brambles.
After searching for a little while more, the tom sighs and gives in. "I'll bring this home," he informs the other two loudly before making his way back.

[ +1 marigold ]
[ @Zesty Mango, @~Fox~ ]
Old January 19th, 2021, 03:21 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

If Gravehound could speak to give excuses he would be talking like you wouldnt believe but as is hearing his boyfriend in the snow above he could only wiggle. As silly as this was he couldnt help but sort of wag his tail slightly with pleasure at hearing Echofall laugh from under the snow, always happy to hear his partner happy.
Still eventually with Echofalls help her emerged from his hole sheepishly turning and grinning at the other tom, mouse in mouth, as he simply signed. 'Pounce gone wrong.' Miming the pouncing motion sort of a wobbily flop and pointing at the newly formed snow hole in the ground, expecting this to prompt yet another round of laughter. Especially given how he looked right now. While his long fur was wonderful for insulation and keeping him warm against the ice when it came into to close contact with the snow it tended to stick. Right now Gravehounds front have was a fluffy snowball while his back half was normal a white puffy ball of frosting with two gold spots for eyes an a mouse in mouth. At least he blended into the environment better now?
@ghostwriter
Old January 19th, 2021, 09:42 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@dinosaur

The territory was somewhat like Lightpaw had expected it to be. It seemed big. It wasn't too quiet, though, as a lot of other cats were out and birds and such made too much noise. It was still better than camp by a mile.
"Huh." he said quietly as he took in all the new smells. His face dropped in it's usual bored expression. He looked at his mentor questioningly.
Old January 19th, 2021, 03:25 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

As they walked along, feet crunching on the iced-over ground, Mothmask observed Lightpaw's face carefully. She felt satisfied at the new apprentice took interest in the forest. She smiled at him knowingly. "Yes, the forest is magical." She meowed, turning away to look straight ahead as they walked. "When I became an apprentice, I didn't have many friends from kithood; the territory became my friend. There is much to see, much to do." She sniffed at the air. The long-furred shecat felt nostalgic.

- @Shadeleaf
Old January 19th, 2021, 04:59 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The Timberbaby was gone, and Hareflood watched with morbid curiosity as Beetlepaw attempted to slash his own throat from where he was lying on the ground. Perhaps had he not already lost so much blood, it would have been feasible to off himself.. but the reality of the situation was Beetlepaw had no chance of quickly ending his pain.

Regardless, Hareflood admired his pitiful efforts of trying to ruin their fun. It was humurous and dumb: just like the apprentice himself.

As the light faded from Beetlepaw's eyes, Hareflood used his paw to smack the corpse's cheek. "Let's leave him for the crows, I'm sure they'd like an easy snack." Dump him in some ditch and be done with it.

Traitors didn't deserve the dignity of a proper burial.

[ @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 19th, 2021, 07:14 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Rani

Echofall snorted softly, trying not to laugh aloud. He attempted to brush the large majority of the fresh powder from Gravehound's face with a sooty paw, one brow quirked.
"Very...interesting...technique..." He remarked, "Are you...alright?" he added, glancing him up and down with perceptive cerulean eyes.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -