by lio
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:46 AM

Old May 11th, 2024, 02:27 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

It wasn't often that the white queen found her way towards the medicine cat's den; at least, not for healing. She had recently walked this path to retrieve a young kitten, and before that simply for knowledge on how to prevent death of the young. It had been quite a few moons - when Elmshadow was still medicine cat - that she last had to enter this den for the purpose of requiring healing, and that time resulted in a quarantine. It wasn't the season, this time, of illness. And yet Nightshiver found her head pounding with an indescribable pain; simple noises became loud and overwhelming, and easy tasks a chore - when her nights were supposed to be sleepless because of nightmares, now, it was because of this terrible painful pounding in her head, and no matter what she tried it wouldn't leave. It was only when the forever queen realised she may be coming down with something - if she hadn't already - that the white lady found herself sheepishly (and a bite hazily) walking towards the medicine cat's den, squinting her eyes against the harsh light before her head dipped back inside the shade.
"I-I'm... sorry.."
She began softly, looking through squinted eyes around the den.
"Moss...freckle?"
The first cat she spotted, skittishly walking in just a step further to hide from the sun, it did not help the pain of her head.

[ @ellie ]

Old May 11th, 2024, 03:46 PM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

❀⊱ { - 1 Marigold // - 1 Cobweb } ⊰❀

❦ Freckled nose twitched as the lanky herbalist picked rank scent of canine that filtered into the confines of his den moments before a voice rang through the mouth of the den and into the belly, Lostspark chanted her head to greet the feline before handing the patient over to her apprentice, Mossfreckle rose and bobbed his head down to gather up a golden bud and a silken bandage from his stockade and a wad of moss from the little water pool that idled in the belly of the den - he needed to see how bad the wound was and the blood welled and muddled the bite making it look equally better and worse than it was. Moving towards Rottenheart the lanky medicine cat apprentice padded to the mouth of the den, ”Lay down in a nest, please,” Mossfreckle meowed through his herb filled maw, white tipped feathery tail flicked to direct the tom to the alcove of nest that served as an in patient den of sorts, once the warrior was settled Mossfreckle got to work. Damp moss swiped over the mangled back limb in cautious and meticulous strokes, crimson soaked the silvery verdant ball as the blood was washed away from the tattered flesh - white twinged maw chewed the marigold to a fine paste as he worked with detached precision. White tipped paw swept the ground gently to rid the stone of the sand, cleared and clean the medicine cat apprentice spat the past on the ground and dipped a petite paw in the poultice which he then lifted to gingerly dab the golden paste onto Rottenhearts mangled, canine bitten hindleg before he bandaged the wound snuggly with a cobweb, ”I want you to stay in the medicine den for a few days, not long but I want to make sure that you keep your weight off your leg while it takes some time to heal,” the herbalist meowed, his demeanour amicable yet detached as he exited his den to dispose of the blood soaked moss.

{ @Snivellus ~ Rottenheart // he is free to leave the den May 14th }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old May 11th, 2024, 03:54 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Rottenheart

Rottenheart flinched slightly every now and then as Mossfreckle's herbs stung, but his expression was coldly serious. The grump then nodded, slightly annoyed at the fact he had to stay in the medicine den, but well, there was nothing he could do, it was his decision to selflessly fight that dog, maybe recklessly, but damage was already done.
@ellie

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old May 11th, 2024, 04:22 PM
burnout senior… for now

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)

❀⊱ { - 1 Cobweb } ⊰❀

❦ Hearing the mewls of Lostpark’s youngest had Mossfreckle’s freckle oriental shaped form jumping up, his lanky body was rigid with momentary fear that soon subsided, anxiety prickled pelt smoothed and his heart beats slowed to their usual slowed rhythm… thump, thump, thump… the ocean static faded form his angular ears and his starry mind settled calmly once more as he tugged a nest to shield the kits widened orbs from the skeletal feline which resided in meticulous, atomically correct order - a gift from Elmshadow, a relic of his time as Shadowclan’s medicine cat - the herbalists moves here cautious so as not to disturb the precise order of the bones before he grabbed a cobweb and stalked to side of his mentor to dote as she had. ”Hi there little lad, the monsters asleep now and it won’t bother you now - the mighty Moss has slain the beast” the tom chirped with a lilting laugh as he dipped his angular head to lick the kit between his gilded ears, ”What is this, did you bring your muma and I a picnic? Thank you little one! Let me tend to those scratches and we can talk all about your day, sound good Bleedingkit?,” with that the took the silken threads and covered the little scratched that peppered the now up right kit - to be honest the little one was most definitely not in need of actual healing but Mossfreckle was sure that it would ease the nerves of both the little one and his mentor, the former not former now enforcer.

{ @Rani ~ Wobbles my love // take my heart }
{ @Rose ~ Lostspark }

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old May 11th, 2024, 05:01 PM
burnout senior… for now

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)

❀⊱ { - 0.1 poppy seed / - 1 moss / - 1 marigold / - 2 cobwebs } ⊰❀

❦ Angular ears perked as Lostspark’s juxtaposed gentle and sharp tones settled on the sensitive hairs within their canals, ”Yes, ma’am,” the lanky tom half teased his mentor as he stood, white tipped paws pressed resistantly against the sand hewn belly of the medicine cats den as his oriental shaped form dipped up into a mountain shape before he padded one to lead Lynxshade to a nest, ”right this way,” the herbalist called in amicable tones, a flick of his feathery tail showing her the way. As she walked mossy hues scanned over her silvery tabby pelt in a silent assessment of her ailments before he darted quickly to the back of the den to gather the required herbs: a poppy seed seeing as her wounds where more severe, moss to clean the deeper scratches that had been raked into her flank as well as for her tattered ear, then the usual marigold and cobwebs to make sure that her wounds stayed clean and uninfected - with the necessities bundled over to the nest and a second trip being made to grab the silvery verdant moss ball from where it resided in the pool of water that welled into the herbalist den from a vein of a deep spring beneath the ground.

Take this, please,” freckled feline meowed in a clam tone as he pushed the poppy seed towards the molly, gentle swipes made quick work of cleansing the enforcers ear and Mossfreckle soon moved to her flank with the same wad of moss… swipe, swipe, swipe… each meticulous stroke washed the crimson from her pelt and revealed the wounds - her ear was indeed tattered and would have a few notches while her flank would gain some new battle scars, nothing too severe. With the wounds clean Shadowclan’s medicine cat apprentice made quick work of chewing a golden bud into a poultice which he spat onto a cleared section of sand speckled stone, a diligent paw dipped into the paste and began to apply it in ginger dabs starting with Lynxshade’s ear then her flank - he took extra care to press as softly as he could, he didn’t want to hurt the molly anymore than she had been… not that the fact that she was an enforcer proofed anything close to weakness… with the wounds now gilded in the golden hues of marigold Mossfreckle quickly sectioned and stretched the silken cobwebs into bandages which he quickly wrapped around Lynxshade’s battered ear and pressed gently over her flank, ”You should be good to go, please come and see me if anything starts acting up or your bandages start to get dirty or wear out.”

{ @Wingnettle ~ Lynxshade } { @Rose ~ Lostspark }

Last edited by ellie; May 11th, 2024 at 05:02 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 07:48 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 4 Moons | Just a Scratch

It was a little easier to be calm as soon as Mossfreckle hid the cat skeleton from view, given Bleedingkit had been too terrified to take blue eyes off of it for fear it'd suddenly attack him or something, but he was still pretty scared. Luckily his Mama was here and, just like he'd done when we first met her, the little tom set to burrow under Lostsparks belly to hide and feel safe softly whimpering as he did.

He was less successful this time however, more grown as he was and try as he might his little blond head was unable to completely shelter under the molly's tail and belly, though the medicine cat holding him helped him calm enough to speak. Bleedingkit looked up at Lostspark, blue eyes wide and watering as he trembled, unharmed but for a little scrap on his cheek from his tumble and whimpered out a "Of course Im bleeding Mama, thats my name. B-but you have to get out, theres a m-monster over there Mama! Its got big fangs and dark eyes and its big and white an-and!"

To be fair to the little guy the cat skeleton was all of that, especially to a kitten who'd never seen one before and lucky for them both it seemed Mossfreckle had realized the situation and was taking care of things.
Bleedingkit sniffled, not budging from his mothers grip for a second as he looked questioningly up at the brown and white cat. "Y-you really got it? Its not gonna hurt you or Mama or get me in my sleep when I dont pick up after myself like how bad kittens are taken by coyotes?" ....Maybe someone needed to have a chat with whatever queen was telling the scary nursery stories because it seemed to be encouraging an 'active' imagination in the kitten but that was a later thing. For now the little tom held still for the wound tending with no complaint, too used to being treated for his many bumps and scrapes and not bothered by the sting given he didnt really feel it.

"Mmm... Y-yeah I brought you a squirrel and a mouse because I like mice best and wanted you to have a good lunch but Im little so I thought a mouse might not be enough so I brought you a squirrel too... I know you both do a lot for me because I fall so much." And the kitten wanted to spend more time with Lostspark of course. Mossfreckle was nice too, though the bengal didnt know him well.

@Rose @ellie
Old May 11th, 2024, 09:09 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

"We's nots supposed to be here, Hazely! Mum's gonna get mad!" the squeaky voice whispered far too loudly as rounded ears flattened against the kit's skull, verdant hues looking in both directions before he hunched over, making himself as small as possible.

"Don't be lame, Mousebro. Just in and out, real quick like. Mum won't even hear about it."

The silver throated kit blinked, mild confusion in his eyes. The name for once sounding unfamiliar to him. It befuddled him for a moment before he shrugged the feeling away, a small squeak, half of fear and half of mischief escaping him as he followed his golden brother. Mousekit was a good kit, yep. He had to make mum happy happy all the time. Super proud. To make up for reminding her of her stinking, stinky pops. Hazely didn't have that kind of problem. He made mum happy just be existing. It made sense, in a way. His bro bro was way way smarterer than he would ever be. And much more tal... tally.... betterer at everything, mmmhmmm. Plus, he didn't look like Stinkyshadow!

If the young kit let himself think about it for only a moment, he would have been very jealous of his brother. But of course, thinking was not his strongest suit, and the tom was just happy to have his brother include him in his games again. Last time they had spoken, they hadn't. It was like his bro didn't want him around anymore. Made him sad, yep. But today? Today they were going to go... somewhere? Mousekit was suddenly not sure where. He knew he wasn't supposed to go there, but other than that... Why couldn't he remember? His memory wasn't that bad usually, was it? Guess if it was he wouldn't know, now would he?

A small chortle of glee escaping him at this realization, the small tom became the sneakiest he could - he had been practicing a lot lot ever since Auntie Larky had taught him, mmmhmmm - and followed after the golden tom, tail swaying far too much to be truly as sneaky as he thought he was being. They were getting close, though, he could feel it! Even if he didn't quite remember, he could smell it. It smelled a lot like... His nose wrinkling, a sneeze escaped the round kit, earning a small glare from his companion. Mouthing a breathy
sorry at him, he got closer, the scent of herbs almost drowning him. Lifting his head to look around only served to confound him further, however, as the young feline suddenly realized that everything was... dark. Too dark. The only light being that of the quickly dimming stars.

"Uh oh... I think that's all the time we got today, Mousebro. It's time to go back. Oh come on, don't be such a kit! We'll play again later. Promise."

"Pro... mise?"

Stars above, his head hurt. His throat ached something fierce, as well. Like if he hadn't had water in days. Slowly, as if sleep was refusing to let go of him, Silverlark opened his eyes, unsure what was happening. One moment he had been fighting with the mink and- Oh! The mink!

As if by instinct, the tom's senses flared up, pushing away the pain he was feeling to allow him the ability to get up, fur raised, ready for battle as voices spoke in the distance before the world tumbled before him and he found himself pressed against the ground once more. No... not the ground. A nest? Where... was he? Blinking the sleep from his eyes, his head light from his attempt to get up, he realized now where that scent from before had been. He couldn't remember what he had been doing before... not after his fight with the minks. Not much of what happened during either, come to think of it. Woah, did he kill the minks and then run back here so fast he just blinked and boom, here he was?! No wonder he was confused! And here he thought he was slow! Obviously he just didn't know his own speed, heh heh! Wait until he told the others! Although... maybe not now. Now seemed like a good time for sleep...

@Rose [Lostspark] | @ellie [Mossfreckle]
| No need to interact with him if you don't want to! Just wanted to establish the fact that he was waking up! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 15th, 2024, 07:02 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

[ Kat granted me permission to pp Lark being there to oversee Moss ]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)

❀⊱ { - 0.2 Poppy // - 1 Moss // - 2 Marigold // - 1 Oak Leaf // - 3 Cobwebs // - 1 Celandine } ⊰❀

Freckled nose twitched as the heady, metallic, bittersweet scent of crimson life blood filled the den as a battered molly entered the den on shaking lilac tipped paws… stars she looked horrid and scared and worn out… a pale, shockingly lapis hue swollen shut and her dark pelted belly coated in sickly sweet crimson liquid that oozed and leaked from deep gashes that had been raked as a warning or a lesson or a story into the large Birman shaped molly. In his short time she had yet to have seen such a morbid scenes past that of Swanpaw who had not been his to heal but as mossy hues flickers to the silvery form of his lithe Somali shaped mentor he knew this was his to handle, Amber fire clashed against verdant earth, as Lostspark’s glazed hues seemed to tell him she was watching, waiting, that she was there if Mossfreckle needed her but she trusted that the knowledge she had passed down and sought to instil in him remained firm and wholly compiled within the annals of his starry mind. Oriental shaped feline rose from his nest and padded forward on diligent white tipped paws… focus, focus, focus, focus… the sole incantation that whispered and wisped as calm waves washed away the abysmal voids of the herbalist’s starry reeling mind… disconnect… a disconnect between body and mind as necessity washed away his sins, smoothing his anxiety prickled pelt and mending his tattered heart that still stung as insecurity raked small crimson rivers down his aching, scared heart, the simply was or was not in the moment and he was real… this situation was real and it a was his duty to heal the shredded molly standing raw and bare as her delusioned pain was laid out before him in l stark reality shadowed tones. An outreached paw, white stained crimson as Mossfreckle placed a petite paw gingerly against Nightshade’s pelt to shepard her way to a mossy down nest that in the belly of the den, settling her down with subtle, caution fuelled movements the freckled feline finally allowed calm tones to rise against the nervous, bitter bile in his white throat and slip from maw, [B]”What caused this,” he inquired as he moved to gather herbs from their ample stockade, he spoke curtly but without malice and both oriental ears stayed perked in the direction of the Birman shaped feline that reminded fixated in his mossy hues even as his attention split between the molly and the herbs he was acquiring in the moment.

Trained medical gaze had acquired all the medicine cat apprentice needed as they cleared the space between the mouth of the den and the belly with the nest within it and Nightshade’s wounds where as follows: bruising and swelling throughout her dark pelted form - most notably a shockingly pale lapis hue swollen shut and puffy - and a gash that spattered dangerously in a mangled tapestry of tattered flesh woven in contrasting shadows and glinting crimson with hints of lilac painting the morbid picture in a soft, gruesomely beautiful shape. A push there and a pull here as quick, diligent paws shuffled and grabbed herbs from their meticulous piles - Celandine for her eye, marigold and cobwebs for the gashes and an oak leave to mix within the paste destined for the deep weeping gashes on the mollies stomach, the bruised would need to heal on their own but Mossfreckle pawed out two seeds from a dried poppy flower to help ease the searing pain that Nightshade must be in. Herbs delivered to his work space Mossfreckle padded on diligent white tipped paws to the small natural pool of water the trickled up from deep bent the earth providing water for the den and angular head dipped to pick up a moss ball seeped with water to clean the wounds first and foremost, ”Take these, please, it’s to numb the pain,” the medic meowed politely as one paw nudged the two seeds forward, ”Im going to start by cleaning out your wounds, let me know if I push too hard,” he added as the verdant blue-silver moss began to turn crimson in in his muzzle, gentle strokes cleaning away grin and crusted blood, cautious motions carful not to smear around the blood of the still goopy wounds that had yet to ease their weeping.

With the wounds as pristine as a mess could be, Shadowclan’s oriental shaped herbalist set the crimson stained moss off to one side and began to chew the marigold buds into a fine paste, brushing a paw over the cold stones the freckled to rid a space of fine powdered earth and spat the paste casually before separating two thirds out from the rest and crushing an Oak Leave in the later of the two piles which he then applied to the still bleeding bites and gashes that ripped through the dark pelted Birman shaped mollies belly, following the paste was delicately applied cobwebs that bandaged the wounds to keep the poultice on and the germs out. The remainder of the golden paste was generously applied to the more minor scratched and abrasions that peppered Nightshade’s pelt, white tipped paws quick and diligent working gingerly around the swollen bumps and bruises to avoid creating any unnecessary pain and strife - once the smaller ailments were coated in marigold, Mossfrekcle added small bandages of cobwebs at his own discretion. Stepping back the medicine cat allowed his mossy hues to flick up and down the feline in a silent assessment of the work he had finished a moment before… check, check, check… each gash to the smallest of bumps had been noted and taken care of, next on the table was the swollen lapis hue. Mashing the Celandine gently beneath a petite paw the medic spoke once again, ”This may hurt a little but I want to prevent any injury to your eye directly from worsening so I am going to press a little on the swelling so that I can get your eye to open up enough that I can drop some of the juice for the herb in, it should hopefully help ease the pain as well,” warning out the way Mossfrekcle pressed with gentle firmness on the swollen side near the closed startling blue lapis hue, to his luck the lid protested little and popped up enough for him to drop the Celandine juice within before he took his white tipped paw away, ”I think you should rest here for now, I would like to keep you in the medicine den for a few days so that I can monitor the swelling and some of the more severe gashed and bites,” the freckled feline added with a soft smile before moving away to tidy up his work area and dispose of the blood seeped moss that he had left off to the side for after his task was done - with a cautious glance he turned his mossy hues to meet Lostspark’s milky amber orbs as if to say did I do okay… he hoped he had…

{ @poppy ~ Nightshade } { @Rose // just so you see this )
[ let me know if anything is wrong ]

Nightshade hadn't ever been wounded enough to need the skinny little planters in here, but now that she stumbled in, peering at the one who approached her with a cloudy, dangerous periwinkle eye, she felt something in her shift. Like she didn't want to rip this cat's throat out- as much. Her body seemed to be more willing to trust than she was, and she complied with his guidance, allowing the small healer to guide her to a nest. Heaving her exhausted, bloody form into the nest, she stared at him with transparent interest as he worked. She had never been taken care of, never been healed, never been shown concern, so this ought to be at least a bit interesting. As she shifted, she wasn't sure if the fragile unpredictability in her movements were dangerous to them or to herself. As if she'd either break or lunge for his throat or go on a bloody rampage with a wrong move. It was confusing, being as volatile as she was. Always interesting, though. Which made up for it, usually. Not at times like these, unfortunately.

"I dunno." She murmured out, brow creasing with confusion. Stupid, she was. Should've gotten a good look. It would've been nice to know who she was supposed to kill, but if she killed anyone she saw out there, then perhaps she'd eventually deliver some karma. Or at least get some tension out.

After a moment, she spoke again, taking the poppy seed as she spoke. "You ever done this before, Freckles?" She spoke slowly, articulating her words as clearly as possible, british accent returning as her slurred, muffled words came into focus briefly. great. She got the newbie. He was cute, but cuteness wasn't exactly going to stop her from bleeding to death. It would just make it less painful. "I haven't done this before, either. So." So he could poison her if he wanted. rid the world of its hidden demon. But he wouldn't. Those kind, lush green eyes were windows to that lovely soul of his, and she knew he wouldn't. Couldn't.

Speaking of less painful, she felt her muscles easing and her jaw unclenched as pain drifted away into herbally induced relief. He mentioned something about letting him know if he pulled too hard, and she shrugged, non-verbally attempting to deliver the message that he didn't need to worry about that. Little mossball he was, she was more focused on keeping whatever insane bloodlust she had under wraps. She had plenty of self control, and it wasn't like it was uncontrollable, but she hadn't killed recently and it was certainly... taking a toll. It was an obsession she had yet to rid herself of.

Her throat ached as she looked up at him, listening to his warning. The ache reminded her of the bruises she didn't remember receiving. The screams she didn't remember letting out. "'kay." She whispered out, breath trembling as she awaited the stinging sensation.

Ghostly pale blue eye spasmed with the urge to close, but luckily he held it open long enough to get the poultice in. Whoopee. Letting out a small grunt, she felt her chin jerk slightly, swollen face twisting in discomfort. yeah, that was sucky. She would rather lose the eye- (not really). As he stepped back, she caught his soft, gentle smile with a bleary eye and felt the disgusting twitch of a butterfly in her stomach. He stepped away and she felt awfully alone and uneasy, but obviously she would never, ever say that out loud. That would just be plain dumb.

Vulnerability and the humiliating sensation of fear crept through her and contaminated her system like a fatal illness, the disgusting virus of dependence, of fear of whatever the darkness held for her. Perhaps they would return for her. She doubted it though; not because she was protected here in the fortress, they could get through if they wanted to- better yet, they would have finished her off in the forest. So she doubted they would return.

But if they did?

Not that this shrimpy cat would protect her, but she'd fare better with someone to show off for. It'd be easier to kill those who deserved it if there would be someone to hail her as a hero afterwards.

"Thanks, love." She murmured softly, the pain giving way to numbness and the adrenaline giving way to bone-tired exhaustion. She was a survivor. She was an accidental cold blooded killer. She was trained to always be ready for everything and never be caught off guard, and it'd be far too easy for someone to sneak in and kill her while she was dead asleep. But honestly? She was too tired to care.

The large Birman-mix laid her head down, shadow and lilac smoked fur messy and not at all how she usually kept it but at least she wasn't passed out in the territory. Or listening to the old-ass cats snoring in the warrior's den.

Maybe this wasn't too bad after all.

[night and moss are like bella and edward and i love it]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 16th, 2024, 04:57 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Unamused

Sagepaw
She/her/they { ShadowClan } Apprentice
8 moons l gray tabby with green eyes l quiet

Sagepaw peered into the den curiously, looking for Mossfreckle. The young medicine cat was Sage’s second favorite cat in the whole world, and Sage loved to pop in and check on what they were doing. Sage peered around, but didn’t see the medicine apprentice. It can’t hurt to look in the herb store… right? Sage felt skeptical, her heart was pounding as she walked in, trying her best not to look shady. But she probably did. Sage walked quickly to the back of the den, and peered at all the herbs. “Wow!” she murmered. Sagepaw looked up. Pawsteps. Sagepaw frantically scrambled out of the den, glancing around frantically. No cat. Oh well.

Join CoastClan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=82440
Old May 21st, 2024, 05:33 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Dreaming

Lynxkit ✧*:・゚✧

Quickly, Lynxkit is rushed into the medicine cat's den. The scruff of his neck clamped in a warrior's jaws, the large kit was nothing more than a bloody, mewing, writhing mess. He cried out incoherently. His long, fluffy tail was nothing more then a bloody stump. The odd part was the blood on his front paws- it didn't appear to be his...