Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 7th, 2020, 05:13 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@RedHead

Buckbranch bounded over at his leader's call, ears rotating in concern. He'd heard rumors that RiverClan might try something, but it seemed that was actually happening. I'm just glad I don't have to participate in the battle... at least, not yet.If Lionstar was ready and able to attack ShadowClan's camp on the night of a Gathering, who was to say he wasn't just as willing to send a patrol over to ThunderClan? His claws flexed and he nodded grimly. A quick mental glancing over of the cats Flintstar had selected told Buckbranch the leader had chosen well. "I'll make sure the Clan knows," he said with a nod.
Turning to face the rest of ThunderClan, he called, "Go about your duties normally, everyone, but remain on guard." Then, to the medicine den[ @Delta @Lilyfur2], "Tallmarsh, Irispaw! Have some herbs ready for when they return!"
[ @Moonraven @Xeno @hxneysuckle @Fuzzy @Flameleaf @Pepperkins @ponyapan @.:Raven:. @Buliwuli @~WolfDen~ @Alaska @Silhouettes @SilentLamb @The Cannibal @damaatsii @Starfall @Sharp moon @Wayward Angel @Aquilex. You do not have to reply to this post. Buckbranch is only notifying ThunderClan about the current situation. You have been mentioned if you have a character who is a ThunderClan warrior and/or apprentice.]

Last edited by dino.; January 7th, 2020 at 05:14 AM.
Old January 7th, 2020, 05:56 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

@RedHead

The orange molly glanced up worriedly as she darted over to her leader. What a ruin to a perfect day. Hearing something about helping Shadowclan she shook her head in disbelief. So those mangy otters finally attacked. What did Shadowclan do to them again? She couldn't remember at the moment but it must have been bad. On the day of the gathering no less! Those riverclanners had no boundaries to what they would do. Inwardly hissing, she glanced at the shadowclan warrior worriedly. Poor little ones, having to fight a war that shouldn't exist. But that was not her focus at the moment, getting this fight over with without dying was!

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old January 7th, 2020, 08:30 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

[ Sorry for this being a bit late! ]

Stormpaw looked into the elders den with his eyes wide. This place needed a lot of work. The elders needed to be checked for ticks, bedding needed to be changed, food needed to be brought. Stormpaw didn't think he could do this himself, good thing Pinepaw was assigned to help him. "Whatdoyathink Pinepaw? How fast can we finish this... this.... thing?"

Last edited by marshy; January 7th, 2020 at 08:30 AM.
Old January 7th, 2020, 11:05 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintstar gave Buckbranch a grateful look for his quick jump to action, thanking the stars Buckbranch had enough sense in him to keep his cool. Hopefully this would give him a leadership chance to, improve his standing within the clan. After thinking quickly Flintstar also called towards the medicine den. “Tallmarsh! Gather some herbs and come with us. Shadowclan still currently has an untrained medicine cat, and they certainly could use your help. Irispaw can stay here in case any of our clanmates need something.” He’d known the young apprentice was working hard with her mentor, and he hoped she knew enough to help any Thunderclanners in the short time they were away. “Cherrybubble, stay behind and help Tallmarsh collect some things before following us.” He called to the warrior, then turned to his gathered patrol.
“Be prepared for anything. We’re running into a vicious battle, it might be over when we get there but Shadowclan needs any help we can offer.” With that said, he burst into the territory, deciding going to Shadowclan’s territory and following the sounds of battle would lead his patrol straight to them.

[ @Delta @Lilyfur2 @Slushie @hxneysuckle @Pepperkins @Fuzzy @Ever ]

Cherrybubble gave her leader a quick nod, slightly disappointed but also wanting to help Tallmarsh. She ran to the medicine den, awaiting to be told what to do by the medicine cat. “We’ll probably need a lot, Shadowclan’s camp itself has been attacked.” She informed the medicine cat, green eyes hunting at some worry for the younger cats in Shadowclan who couldn’t defend themselves.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 7th, 2020, 12:00 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

{ @caswshay617 }

As Flintstar came into the clearing and started yowling out an announcement, Amberpaw, who had been curled up asleep outside the apprentice's den, lifted her head drowsily and perked her ears, listening with half-closed eyes.
When it was clear the leader wasn't going to address her, she yawned and tucked her chin into her paws, closing her eyes. Soon, a light snore emitted from her, tail tip flickering as she napped.

However, she wasn't aware of a young apprentice padding past, and when he suddenly tripped over her tail, her head snapped up, and she growled dazily before she realised what had happened. Amberpaw scrambled to her paws, nudging the tom to his paws and looking at him with concern and slight panic. What if he'd been hurt terribly, and she was responsible?
I don't want to be punished for this! I didn't mean to have my tail in the way!!! Nooo!! she had these thoughts whirling in her head, and after a few moments realised she hadn't said a word, she'd just been string with a wide-eyed, anxious expression. She coughed nervously. "Are... are you.. alright? I'm sorry, I, I didn't mean... you're not hurt, are you?"

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 7th, 2020, 12:11 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
{ @caswshay617 }

As Flintstar came into the clearing and started yowling out an announcement, Amberpaw, who had been curled up asleep outside the apprentice's den, lifted her head drowsily and perked her ears, listening with half-closed eyes.
When it was clear the leader wasn't going to address her, she yawned and tucked her chin into her paws, closing her eyes. Soon, a light snore emitted from her, tail tip flickering as she napped.

However, she wasn't aware of a young apprentice padding past, and when he suddenly tripped over her tail, her head snapped up, and she growled dazily before she realised what had happened. Amberpaw scrambled to her paws, nudging the tom to his paws and looking at him with concern and slight panic. What if he'd been hurt terribly, and she was responsible?
I don't want to be punished for this! I didn't mean to have my tail in the way!!! Nooo!! she had these thoughts whirling in her head, and after a few moments realised she hadn't said a word, she'd just been string with a wide-eyed, anxious expression. She coughed nervously. "Are... are you.. alright? I'm sorry, I, I didn't mean... you're not hurt, are you?"
foxpaw was tired after a long day of work after listening to see if he was called he headed to the apprentices den and as he was heading over to his bed he tripped over amberpaw's tail falling straight on his face,"ouch" he said. shaking his head he turned when amberpaw started to talk," oh oh im ok my head kinda hurts but im fine" he said his fox like ears perking up slightly "thanks for asking me though" he said before sitting in his nest ready to fall asleep
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 7th, 2020, 12:28 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
foxpaw was tired after a long day of work after listening to see if he was called he headed to the apprentices den and as he was heading over to his bed he tripped over amberpaw's tail falling straight on his face,"ouch" he said. shaking his head he turned when amberpaw started to talk," oh oh im ok my head kinda hurts but im fine" he said his fox like ears perking up slightly "thanks for asking me though" he said before sitting in his nest ready to fall asleep
Amberpaw followed the tom into the apprentice's den, tilting her head and looking at Foxpaw with a concerned glint to her eyes. "Maybe you should see Tallmarsh if your head hurts. You know, just to be on the safe side." however, after a moment it was clear that Foxpaw wasn't planning to get his head checked, so she blew out a sigh. She sat next to his nest, debating whether she really wanted to go to her nest for the day.
However, she figured since she didn't think she could fall back asleep, she pointed her muzzle towards the entrance to the den. "How about we go get something to eat from the fresh-kill pile? I hunted a plump vole earlier that we can share... It's the least I can do."

She then ducked her head with slight embarrassment. "How... however, if you don't want to join me, that's fine, too... I see you're tired. I, I just... thought... um, I mean, if you want to, you can sleep. I just wanted to share my vole to make up for my mistake." her whiskers quivered nervously.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 7th, 2020, 12:43 PM
maplebriar

Quote:
Amberpaw followed the tom into the apprentice's den, tilting her head and looking at Foxpaw with a concerned glint to her eyes. "Maybe you should see Tallmarsh if your head hurts. You know, just to be on the safe side." however, after a moment it was clear that Foxpaw wasn't planning to get his head checked, so she blew out a sigh. She sat next to his nest, debating whether she really wanted to go to her nest for the day.
However, she figured since she didn't think she could fall back asleep, she pointed her muzzle towards the entrance to the den. "How about we go get something to eat from the fresh-kill pile? I hunted a plump vole earlier that we can share... It's the least I can do."

She then ducked her head with slight embarrassment. "How... however, if you don't want to join me, that's fine, too... I see you're tired. I, I just... thought... um, I mean, if you want to, you can sleep. I just wanted to share my vole to make up for my mistake." her whiskers quivered nervously.
"sure why not" he said flicking his ear as he got up,"it would be nice to share a meal with a cat as pretty as you" he said before padding out and grabbing the vole and heading to a stump waiting for amberpaw to come to the stump
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 7th, 2020, 01:00 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
"sure why not" he said flicking his ear as he got up,"it would be nice to share a meal with a cat as pretty as you" he said before padding out and grabbing the vole and heading to a stump waiting for amberpaw to come to the stump
((I see Foxpaw is a bit of a flirt xD))

Amberpaw followed Foxpaw out of the den, and when they were settled down with the vole between them, Amberpaw gently flicked his ear with her tail. "Pretty, eh? That's like saying a rat is beautiful," she joked, knowing that, yes, she was quite attractive. Then her face gained a more serious expression.
"There was a tom I had loved... his name was Mudspeck, and he had been my first mentor. However, he disappeared from ThunderClan before I could tell him how I felt. And I haven't seen him since. It left me heartbroken, and I still miss him. He had been so kind, and caring. I don't know what had brought him to leave the Clans, but I never saw him at any gatherings. I had a feeling he had left forever..."

Suddenly the tips of her ears grew red with embarrassment. "Oh, I shouldn't be spilling all this out to you, Foxpaw, it was stupid of me... I guess nobody else was willing to listen, so..." she pulled the vole into her paws and took a mouthful, swallowing a couple bites before swiping her tongue over her whiskers to rid of any morsels. She then pushed the vole to Foxpaw for him to take the next bite, all the while keeping her amber gaze on her paws.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 7th, 2020, 01:08 PM
maplebriar

Quote:
((I see Foxpaw is a bit of a flirt xD))

Amberpaw followed Foxpaw out of the den, and when they were settled down with the vole between them, Amberpaw gently flicked his ear with her tail. "Pretty, eh? That's like saying a rat is beautiful," she joked, knowing that, yes, she was quite attractive. Then her face gained a more serious expression.
"There was a tom I had loved... his name was Mudspeck, and he had been my first mentor. However, he disappeared from ThunderClan before I could tell him how I felt. And I haven't seen him since. It left me heartbroken, and I still miss him. He had been so kind, and caring. I don't know what had brought him to leave the Clans, but I never saw him at any gatherings. I had a feeling he had left forever..."

Suddenly the tips of her ears grew red with embarrassment. "Oh, I shouldn't be spilling all this out to you, Foxpaw, it was stupid of me... I guess nobody else was willing to listen, so..." she pulled the vole into her paws and took a mouthful, swallowing a couple bites before swiping her tongue over her whiskers to rid of any morsels. She then pushed the vole to Foxpaw for him to take the next bite, all the while keeping her amber gaze on her paws.
he looked at her after finishing the vole,"if you ever need to talk to anyone come to me im always willing to listen and if you think its like me calling a rat beautiful than you are wrong you are no rat you are more like a flower" he said as he got up and licked her ear," i would like to stay up but i am tired" he said as he headed back i to the den
@sliversnow the shy
Closed Thread