Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hot and cold [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:27 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:19 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:15 PM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:03 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2017, 08:05 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Falconkit's paws twitched as Spiderkit's mossball flew overhead. Here it comes..! she thought wildly, attempting to paw at it when it first hit the ground. Of course, her balance wasn't the greatest, and nor was her coordination. It just so happened that she was standing in a particular spot where the mossball bounced on top of her back, instead of landing by her paws.

"Oof!" The kit mewed, turning around to see where the ball went. Despite the surprise, she recovered quickly, and padded over to the piece of moss. Here I go! The she-kit sprang it forwards with her paw impulsively. Unlike the last few throws, hers had no aiming whatsoever; it just flew up into the air towards everybody all at once.

"Get it!" The molly squeaked, hoping that the mossball didn't land on a queen's head, or disturb any resting or newborn felines. That would be horrifying.
Berrykit saw the ball soar above his head en route to a queen's head. He leaped as far as he could and barely grabbed the mossball with his claws, almost falling. "Catch!" Berrykit said and threw it towards the other kit. @TheBread

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; January 2nd, 2017 at 08:06 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 08:11 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

@Gusty
Echokit jumped up and caught the moss ball, "Got it!" He landed awkwardly and hit the nursery floor with a thump, "Omph." The tom kit got to his paws and shook his pelt, "I'm okay!" The dusty colored kit exclaimed, tossing the moss ball to Falconkit again, his ears perked and he grinned. His eyes were bright as he looked around the nursery, trying to avoid looking at his angry mother and the tom with her.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old January 3rd, 2017, 02:52 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Because...because..." Owlkit mewed, trying desperately to think of a reason. "Because you love me! I'm your best friend...or at least...I think I am." She mewed with a bright grin on her maw. She was teasing, of course...she knew he cared about her, and she knew they were best friends. But at times it was hard to tell when the she cat was joking and when she was being serious. Only the teasing glint in her hues showed that she was indeed just playing with him and not trying to be rude in any way. "You want to be evil? You really want to rule by fear and hatred?" Owlkit asked, her blue hues no longer quite as teasing as before. The mention of Ratnight had sent her into a somewhat disturbed state...she had hated the evil leader. Hated him. And now her best friend was pretending to be like him...she wasn't sure she liked this at all. The she cat flicked the tip of her brown and white tail twitching back and forth in a slightly irritated manner. The memory of Ratnight's rule was making her uncomfortable, and for once she would have been glad for the game to be over. But it wasn't; the game was just beginning. And at the rate things were going, it wouldn't be over for a long time. "Ha. I could beat you with my claws sheathed. I bet you couldn't do that," Owlkit boasted, puffing her small chest out. This was an exaggeration, of course...in reality Storkpaw could probably beat her with his claws sheathed. But Owlkit, getting caught away in the fun of the imaginary game and forgetting all about her discomfort from the mention of Ratnight, jumped to her paws, her hues gleaming mischievously. She wouldn't have been able to unsheathe her claws and fight him anyway...she would never forgive herself if she accidentally harmed him. And besides that, although her claws were not yet long or sharp enough to do any real damage, they would still cause a painful scratch if they came into contact with him. But it was more fun to pretend that she was purposely doing it...as though she really were up against an evil warrior rather then her best friend.
Storkpaw wiggled his haunches, waiting for her attack, when he noticed her disturbed gaze. It took him a moment to think back back over his words, to figure out what exactly he had said that had upset her. He sighed inwardly as he remembered her breakdown when Ashstar disappeared and Ratnight returned. He had. Supported her then, why was he so mouse brained and careless that he had brought it up, especially when he knew it was a sensitive matter with her. He watched her carefully, waiting to see how her emotions would develope. Fortunately for him, he watched her discontent turn to mischief again and continue the game. "Maybe not necessarily evil, just...maybe different than your normal leader." He said tilting his head as he thought up some rules for himself. "Maybe kits could be apprentices at a younger age, and no loners allowed to join the....Clans." He trailed off, immediately catching himself, though too late. He closed his eyes in embarrassment. He himself was originally a loner by descent, and was brought here. "Never mind, scratch that rule, loners are allowed to join, under certain circumstances." He corrected himself. "Wait, wait wait, are you being prideful in taunting me in this way? No claws! Such madness! But if you shall, then I shall be honorable and do so as well." He flexed his claws, ripping up some dirt, before he attacked. He jumped forwards, more in a scare tactic rather than fighting one, and landed two mice length away from her, pushing his wide grin towards her. "No claws it is then." He said slyly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 3rd, 2017, 03:30 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
SageFrost stepped back, her ears folded back, her eyes wide, and her left forepaw lifted to her chest, which displayed her obvious offense. She scoffed and rolled her eyes, before responding in a rather harsh tone, ``You inconsiderate piece of fox-dung!`` She lashed her tail furiously, marching closer to him to get her point across. Her eyes were now narrowed, the vibrant blue of her eyes flaring with an uncontrollable rage. ``I was scared, too! These four kits,`` She pointed to her litter of kittens with a flick of her tail, ``Were completely unexpected! My first kits, WrenClaw, and I was nervous. But I didn't drop out of their lives like you dropped out of ours! I had to tackle the challenge of becoming a biological mother with a brave face as you padded after a molly who didn't even offer you a second glance! I lied in this same nest for ages, bearing the pain of kitting. Kitting your biological kits,`` SageFrost lowered her voice as she hissed the previous sentence. She didn't want her kittens to know WrenClaw was their father. How disappointed they'd be! ``You weren't there,`` She croaked, tears lining her eyes as she stepped back. She aggressively shook her head, avoiding his gaze as her anger subsided and sadness took over.

``Most queens kit with their mates at their sides, murmuring sweet somethings into their ear, and offering them comforting touches. I didn't get that experience... I had the medicine cat's paw on my belly as the only comfort. I raised four kits on my own... And where you? Oh, that's right. Getting rejected by the she-cat you left me for. Tell me, WrenClaw, was it worth it?`` She raised her head to look at him. SageFrost still loved WrenClaw, and it hurt her to reject him, but she knew it had to be done. For her kits, her kits who would never know what a disappointment their father was. There were still faint pools of tears in her eyes that refused to burst, and she tried to glare at him, but it just wasn't happening. She didn't love WrenClaw like she used to, but there was still that ounce of affection in her that made her heart race nervously when she was around him.

Was it worth it? SageFrost repeated silently. Her position showed her confidence, nothing submissive. She asked him her question boldly, showing she was not playing around. She wanted to know if it was worth leaving her with their kits for a molly who turned him away. She wanted him to be honest. She wanted to know if he loved their kits, if he wished he could've been there for the kits' first few moons, if he was there for their kitting. If he would stop his flirtatious ways, and be an actual father.

She envied her past self, the naive young cat she had been. Now that she was a mother, she had become more responsible. She remembered the times she shared with WrenClaw, laughing at the smallest of things and watching the stars. The `I love you`s they shared, those affectionate touches and the comfort they felt just at the thought of one another. Oh, how SageFrost wished she could rewind in life, but then she looked at her kits, and she'd wished nothing ever changed. She wouldn't trade her kits for anything in the world, but unfortunately, she couldn't say the same for WrenClaw.

Wrenclaw's blue gaze hardened in a way it'd never been towards her before. His tail tip twitched irritably and for a moment, the tom was glad he left her. Although with his ears pinned back, his voice was hushed as he spoke the next few words towards his former mate. "The difference between you and I... you were scared," he paused, his voice venomous when he continued, "and I didn't want them," he flicked his tail towards the kits. His claws flexing now. This was a side to Wrenclaw that not many cats see, his more sinister side that 's hidden very well behind a cloak of flirting and deception.

The warrior let those words sink in. He didn't regret a single thing. He stood his ground daring her to say anything or to slash his muzzle. He was ready to face the facts now. "They're your burden and yours alone. Those aren't my kits. At least that's all they have to know and if you want me to explain these simple facts, I'll shatter their hearts for you," he growled, his blue gaze darting away to hide the fact he had a little bit of a harder time saying those words. He needed to sound mean, but Wrenclaw didn't want to be this mean to her or her family. He simply took both rejections badly and now he knew he was alone. No, my sister will understand... in reality, his sister hated the idea he did this.

Wrenclaw awaited a response. He knew at this point he'd be driven away or asked to leave and he'd do it with no hesitation although he'd also simply hide in the clearing. Anything to get away from the nursery now. He knew this was a bad idea and didn't understand why he didn't just follow his instincts. It would've saved him more heartbreak. It was true. Wrenclaw was heartbroken now, but he had to hide it. Had to act like nothing phased him. Had. To.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:35 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Wrenclaw's blue gaze hardened in a way it'd never been towards her before. His tail tip twitched irritably and for a moment, the tom was glad he left her. Although with his ears pinned back, his voice was hushed as he spoke the next few words towards his former mate. "The difference between you and I... you were scared," he paused, his voice venomous when he continued, "and I didn't want them," he flicked his tail towards the kits. His claws flexing now. This was a side to Wrenclaw that not many cats see, his more sinister side that 's hidden very well behind a cloak of flirting and deception.

The warrior let those words sink in. He didn't regret a single thing. He stood his ground daring her to say anything or to slash his muzzle. He was ready to face the facts now. "They're your burden and yours alone. Those aren't my kits. At least that's all they have to know and if you want me to explain these simple facts, I'll shatter their hearts for you," he growled, his blue gaze darting away to hide the fact he had a little bit of a harder time saying those words. He needed to sound mean, but Wrenclaw didn't want to be this mean to her or her family. He simply took both rejections badly and now he knew he was alone. No, my sister will understand... in reality, his sister hated the idea he did this.

Wrenclaw awaited a response. He knew at this point he'd be driven away or asked to leave and he'd do it with no hesitation although he'd also simply hide in the clearing. Anything to get away from the nursery now. He knew this was a bad idea and didn't understand why he didn't just follow his instincts. It would've saved him more heartbreak. It was true. Wrenclaw was heartbroken now, but he had to hide it. Had to act like nothing phased him. Had. To.
Now, tears rushed down her cheeks, sinking into her fur, and making her slightly cold. She was trembling. Not because she felt a light chill, but out of anger and depression. She avoided WrenClaw's gaze, and instead, looked at the ground before her as she thought about what to say. Her claws slipped out, eager to pierce her previous mate's muzzle. With a great amount of strength and effort, SageFrost drilled her unsheathed claws into the ground as to refrain herself from throwing a blow at him. She closed her eyes tightly in an attempt to chase away the tears, and she held her breathe only to release a dry sob. This is real, she thought.

She inhaled shakily, gathering herself. She didn't want to appear like a weak kit in front of her ex-mate. SageFrost raised her head, despite the pathetic tears that continued to stream along her face. With a brief sigh, she blinked, and glared at WrenClaw with all the hate she could muster. ``Just, look at them,`` She demanded, her tone of voice being hateful. She would've practically spit at him, but her throat lacked moisture, and it made her sound like a sick cat with her voice cracking. As she said this, she swiveled her head to the side to look lovingly at her offspring. ``You will regret not being apart of their lives, I assure you.`` She now whispered, a sign that her words were serious and honest - they were thought-out. She was still angry, though, bursting with rage. But she knew her words would mean more if she were calm and collected.

She then turned her head back as to face him, her expression grim. Her scowl was more than noticeable, and her eyes continued to flare. Her nose frequently wrinkled in the beginnings of a snarl, but they were quick to disappear as she fought against the snarling. Any ounce of love she had left for the tomcat before her, was gone. ``I, uh, suggest you leave, WrenClaw. Don't talk to me or these kits, don't look at me or these kits, don't even think about me or these kits. Bye.`` Her statement began with uncertainty, but she swiftly gained confidence as she went on speaking. Her voice was still low, hinting to her seriousness.

SageFrost never expected them to say goodbye to each other. In her younger mind, she saw them both lying on their deathbeds at old age. They'd be pressed against each other, rumbling purrs in their throats, their tails intertwined. They'd share a sweet and loving `see you when we wake up`. They'd close their eyes, and awaken in a starry forest. StarClan. They'd live in the stars, watching their offspring down below as they lived their own lives. They'd be partners for eternity. Now, her dreams would no longer exist. She would hope that WrenClaw would live an awful life, and even plant himself in the Dark Forest so she'd never have to see him again. Meanwhile, she'd hunt mice and squirrels in the forests of StarClan, looking down on her children. Her children.

She turned away from WrenClaw immediately, whipping her thick tail in an attempt to slap him in the face. She stepped into her warm nest, welcoming the heat. She collapsed into the moss, resting her chin on her paws and watching her kits. She curled her tail at her flank, the tip twitching lazily. She offered her kits a weak smile. SageFrost wanted a distraction after such a confrontation, and she knew her kits would be willing to help her do so. She didn't cast her ex-mate a second glance, clearly done with him. If she ever saw him again, well, it'd be much too soon.

@Gusty @TheBread @S A G I E @Officer Wolf
Old January 3rd, 2017, 08:01 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Now, tears rushed down her cheeks, sinking into her fur, and making her slightly cold. She was trembling. Not because she felt a light chill, but out of anger and depression. She avoided WrenClaw's gaze, and instead, looked at the ground before her as she thought about what to say. Her claws slipped out, eager to pierce her previous mate's muzzle. With a great amount of strength and effort, SageFrost drilled her unsheathed claws into the ground as to refrain herself from throwing a blow at him. She closed her eyes tightly in an attempt to chase away the tears, and she held her breathe only to release a dry sob. This is real, she thought.

She inhaled shakily, gathering herself. She didn't want to appear like a weak kit in front of her ex-mate. SageFrost raised her head, despite the pathetic tears that continued to stream along her face. With a brief sigh, she blinked, and glared at WrenClaw with all the hate she could muster. ``Just, look at them,`` She demanded, her tone of voice being hateful. She would've practically spit at him, but her throat lacked moisture, and it made her sound like a sick cat with her voice cracking. As she said this, she swiveled her head to the side to look lovingly at her offspring. ``You will regret not being apart of their lives, I assure you.`` She now whispered, a sign that her words were serious and honest - they were thought-out. She was still angry, though, bursting with rage. But she knew her words would mean more if she were calm and collected.

She then turned her head back as to face him, her expression grim. Her scowl was more than noticeable, and her eyes continued to flare. Her nose frequently wrinkled in the beginnings of a snarl, but they were quick to disappear as she fought against the snarling. Any ounce of love she had left for the tomcat before her, was gone. ``I, uh, suggest you leave, WrenClaw. Don't talk to me or these kits, don't look at me or these kits, don't even think about me or these kits. Bye.`` Her statement began with uncertainty, but she swiftly gained confidence as she went on speaking. Her voice was still low, hinting to her seriousness.

SageFrost never expected them to say goodbye to each other. In her younger mind, she saw them both lying on their deathbeds at old age. They'd be pressed against each other, rumbling purrs in their throats, their tails intertwined. They'd share a sweet and loving `see you when we wake up`. They'd close their eyes, and awaken in a starry forest. StarClan. They'd live in the stars, watching their offspring down below as they lived their own lives. They'd be partners for eternity. Now, her dreams would no longer exist. She would hope that WrenClaw would live an awful life, and even plant himself in the Dark Forest so she'd never have to see him again. Meanwhile, she'd hunt mice and squirrels in the forests of StarClan, looking down on her children. Her children.

She turned away from WrenClaw immediately, whipping her thick tail in an attempt to slap him in the face. She stepped into her warm nest, welcoming the heat. She collapsed into the moss, resting her chin on her paws and watching her kits. She curled her tail at her flank, the tip twitching lazily. She offered her kits a weak smile. SageFrost wanted a distraction after such a confrontation, and she knew her kits would be willing to help her do so. She didn't cast her ex-mate a second glance, clearly done with him. If she ever saw him again, well, it'd be much too soon.

@Gusty @TheBread @S A G I E @Officer Wolf
Wrenclaw simply snorted at her response. The stereotypical response he heard often from queens speaking to their former mates or to their family. He shrugged it off without a problem, but his tongue wasn't able to hold back the remark that built up in the back of his throat. "Nothing to regret over some cats I've never met, my fellow clanmate," he growled. Although as she turned away and he felt her tail whip across his face, he turned away. Turning on his paws, his blue hues looked towards the entrance before they led him numbly towards the light. He didn't care what she thought of him now, at least deep down he didn't. He had other cats he could turn to. Right? Wrenclaw knew it was doubtful, but he had to keep on moving so Sagefrost wouldn't sense the defeat coming from him. Perhaps there was someone in the clearing for him to meet or see?
[short x.x]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 3rd, 2017, 08:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Wrenclaw had failed at getting forgiveness from the cat he once thought he loved. Now he had no one to turn to other than perhaps a few friends or his sister, but he wanted to avoid his sister at this moment. She'd kill him for what he said in the nursery. He'd never meet his kits properly, but he had to ignore the defeat tightening his chest. It was his decision. Sagefrost drove him away and Wrenclaw had to live with this now. With a few paces from the nursery, the unique looking warrior slumped down near the warriors den. His blue hues were misted over with thought and his overall appearance was saddening to look at. Well saddening to those who actually cared. Two rejections within 24 hours, what were the odds? He assumed that his bad deeds had caught up to him and he had to face the consequences that came from now on. He needed a ray of light and so far his sister had failed to show him it. Sagefrost had rejected his apology. No who would he turn to?
@Fallen

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 4th, 2017, 02:06 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@mapledash

Uncaring eyes glared across the Nursery. The other kits were playing, and then there was Duskkit, being the loner she was. She prefered it this way. The tiny she-cat liked to watch the other kits play, spotting any fowls in their games, not that she'd say anything to them. She didn't like talking much.
Old January 4th, 2017, 07:50 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
@mapledash

Uncaring eyes glared across the Nursery. The other kits were playing, and then there was Duskkit, being the loner she was. She prefered it this way. The tiny she-cat liked to watch the other kits play, spotting any fowls in their games, not that she'd say anything to them. She didn't like talking much.
Sandkit was tumbling in the nursery around her friends and mother, squealing every time she landed on her paws or caught up with them in their race around the other queens. "Got you!" she giggled as she jumped to catch an other kit's tail, but fell face first in the moss. Wide smile covering her face, she looked up and saw a dark figure in the corner of the nursery. She padded to it and realised it was an other kit. "Hey!" she squealed. "You don't want to come play?" she asked, tilting her head to the calico she-cat.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old January 4th, 2017, 07:58 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Mapledash came near the entrance to the apprentice's den and peeked his head inside. The smell of the den remembered him his good days when he trained with his own mentor, and how lazy he was about it at first. He looked around in the gloom, but there were so much apprentices still sleeping. Their chattering overcame the sound of his apprentice, and he couldn't tell if they were here. "Jaypaw! You're in here? It's training day, I'll see you in the training cave." he called. He hoped his apprentice remebered this was the day they were suposed to do their hunting practice. This would be his third lesson, so he would need to catch at least two or three preys this time to show his improvement, unless he gets bad luck. He left the den without waiting for an answer and headed for the training cave. --Maybe they DO remember are are waiting for me in there? Who knows.-- he realised for a moment as he padded away and out in the territory.

(I know this is short but I don't really know how I can make this any longer :P)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; January 4th, 2017 at 07:35 PM.
Closed Thread