Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2017, 04:58 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
The brown tabby kit's ears perked with sudden energy as another kit trotted up to her, who she had accidentally forgotten about. Where had they met, again? She reached out into her mind, trying to search for the history of the kit in front of her. Her eyes brightened as she remembered, "Hello, Fogkit!" she replied, sounding a lot more exited than she really was. She flicked her tail in an annoyed way as she cleared her throat and tried again. "I don't know, I was just kind of... floating around I guess." she mewed more stably this time.

Her eyes followed to another kit, whom she also recognized. She tilted her head a few degrees before realizing it was Lynxkit. Her paws flexed restlessly as the short-tailed kit approached her. Or was she already Lynxpaw? Timberkit's whiskers twitched as she had the vision of her, Fogkit, and Lynxkit as apprentices, racing and doing whatever they wanted to. That seemed like the most fun she would ever have. "Of course I remember you!" she exclaimed, "Oh! The tunnel, I've made some progress, but the interest has died down." she trailed off for a moment, thinking of the unfinished space in the nursery she would have to work on. "Bored. As usual." the tabby kit admitted flatly, a cheeky smile spreading across her face. She looked back at her two friends, "I haven't seen you guys in ages!"
(I kind of forgot to age up Fogkit, so how old are Timberkit and Lynxkit right now, so I can bump her age up to the same as them?)
Fogkit turned around as Lynxkit joined them "Hey Lynxkit!" she greeted happily. "Hey, we're all together again!" A purr escaped her throat. She hadn't seen them in ages! She recalled the tunnel that they were talking about, which was how she had met the two. It seemed so long ago! She hoped they were the same age, so they could be apprentices together. "Wait, how old are you guys?" she asked.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old October 7th, 2017, 07:50 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Blazetail, who had been stretching out her athletic frame, let out a yawn and her blue eyes looked up in curiosity at the approaching Tom. She stood up, orange pelt glinting in the sun. She cracked a facetious grin and said, "I would love that to be my name, but it's not. It's Blazetail." she said putting an emphasis on 'tail'. Why was this tom talking to her? No one spoke to her, much less a tom. She raised an eyebrow to question his presence. ( @Myik )
His ears flicked and he let out a small laugh. "Sorry, you just look like a strong she-cat. Blazetail is a pretty name. I'm Mapleflame," The tom mewed.
His brown tabby fur not moving as a swift cold breeze shivered by.
{Short, sorry x-x}
Old October 7th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

His ears flicked and he let out a small laugh. "Sorry, you just look like a strong she-cat. Blazetail is a pretty name. I'm Mapleflame," The tom mewed.
His brown tabby fur not moving as a swift cold breeze shivered by.
{Short, sorry x-x}
She raised an eyebrow, "Thanks?" She said, unsure, "Hi Mapleflame," she finalized. (We needs a plot! It's alright mine was short too X_X )
Old October 7th, 2017, 10:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@starfall @The Eye Of The Storm @Spirit

I think fenic is too busy.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:03 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Crowsong woke up in a dream. She looked around, seeing nothing but black. She started to run, trying to figure out where to go. She saw a light ahead and went over to it. It lead the she-cat to a forest. This was ThunderClan territory! Crowsong scented the air, hoping to see if she would find something to catch. But then, a shadow loomed over her. She tensed, claws unsheathed. She turned around, but didn't see anything, then, something smacked her head and she went unconscious.

Crowsong woke up, gasping. She looked at Stoneheart and realized he fell asleep.
A wide meadow was spread out in front of Stoneheart's paws. A tall silver she-cat came into view from afar. A warm feeling washed over him as he recognized the she-cat, it was his mother, Silvermoon, she was killed in a bloody battle not long after Stoneheart was apprenticed. "Stoneheart!" she cried. "Mother!" he yelped and nuzzled her. His mother's blue eyes met his and she started crying. "Oh, how you've grown, you're going to be a father." "Yes mother." "I'm so proud of you my son, you are much stronger than you give yourself credit for, now what is your mate's name?" "Crowsong, her name is Crowsong." "What a pretty name... Crowkit, yes, I have heard of her, I knew her parents. Stoneheart, before you go, promise me one thing." "What?" "That you won't make the same mistakes you father did." "I promise."
His vision started to fade and he screamed, he wasn't ready to say goodbye yet again to his mother, he wanted to say so much to her.

Stoneheart's eyes slowly fluttered open and a cold feeling lay at the bottom of his throat, but it quickly faded when he saw Crowsong watching him. "Hey beautiful, how do you feel?" he yawned, grinning. He got up and shook out his fur, some dust fell off of him and onto Crowsong. "Sorry." he apologized and licked off the dust from her sweet smelling fur. A rumbling noise came from his belly and he knew better than to fight it. Stoneheart had already hunted earlier and killed a family of shrews, it was ok for him to eat. He quickly left the nursery and grabbed a thrush, then he hurried back to his pregnant mate's side. He bit into the bird, it was juicy. Stoneheart scarfed it down and turned to face Crowsong.

Come check out my forum game!

Old October 8th, 2017, 06:45 AM
led into temptation

Quote:

She raised an eyebrow, "Thanks?" She said, unsure, "Hi Mapleflame," she finalized. (We needs a plot! It's alright mine was short too X_X )
Mapleflame felt odd, he let out a small smile. "So Blazetail, how are you?" He asked. Making sure to correct her name.
{Maybe Maple and Blaze could get to know each other, and then She finds out she's pregnant? I'm not sure hmmm....}
Old October 8th, 2017, 06:57 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Mapleflame felt odd, he let out a small smile. "So Blazetail, how are you?" He asked. Making sure to correct her name.
{Maybe Maple and Blaze could get to know each other, and then She finds out she's pregnant? I'm not sure hmmm....}
(Sure, why not?)
Blazetail shrugged and answered "Fine, you?" She yawned and looked Mapleflame over. She mentally nodded and her stretched out her back again. (Writers block )
Old October 8th, 2017, 07:08 AM
Dead Account

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:

She dribbled the ball backwards then smacked it with all her might. It sailed straight to him. "Yeah! That was great!" She squealed, then giggled.
Do you wanna play a different game? yHe purred, exhausted. Hitting that ball took a lot of energy out of him.
Old October 8th, 2017, 07:08 AM
led into temptation

Quote:

(Sure, why not?)
Blazetail shrugged and answered "Fine, you?" She yawned and looked Mapleflame over. She mentally nodded and her stretched out her back again. (Writers block )
Mapleflame pawed at a leaf near by. "I'm good," He mewed.
He flicked his tail, shifting as he smiled at the cat. His belly felt empty,
and he looked at the fresh kill pile. "Do you mind if I stare some prey with you?" He mewed. Mapleflame's tail flicked up, eyes sparkling.
Old October 8th, 2017, 07:14 AM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tabby wished she could do something to help Drizzleflower. The other cat was just so, so... sad! She was sad. And Hawkfeather wasn't quite sure what to do. She shifted her weight awkwardly, cleared her throat, and looked down at the ground in an uncomfortable manner. Because right now she was, really and truly, uncomfortable. That didn't happen often. Drizzleflower had made the tabby do something that generally took a long time, if ever. But yes - Hawkfeather was capable of emotions like discomfort, and anger, they just didn't show up very often. "You want to tell me what's wrong? I can help! We're going to be best friends, remember?" The optimistic sparkle in her voice never lost itself. It was like she was practically trying to annoy Drizzleflower at this point. Although she couldn't. The she cat hadn't lost her temper yet, and she doubted that she would. That was the worst part - the not knowing what was wrong. If it was her or not. Because there had been no yelling, no anger, none of the things that Hawkfeather normally noticed with a hurt cat. There had been... none of that. Nothing at all.
Drizzleflower felt trapped. Until Hawkfeather's words reached her ears. "We're going to be best friends, remember?" She hadn't had a best friend since she had her kits. Everyone shunned her for having kits with a tom outside ThunderClan- she was lucky she wasn't exiled. But she doubted Hawkfeather knew about this. She doubted Hawkfeather even knew she had kits. She managed to look up and smile at Hawkfeather. "Yeah. We're going to be best friends." She managed to stand up and plant her head into Hawkfeather's chest. "I love you. And I know you don't love me- at least not in the way that I love you. But if I'm friends with you, maybe the pain will go away." She looked up and smiled at Hawkfeather with her broken smile, her eyes soft and desperate.
"I'm sorry I scared you like that. I'm sorry I'm in love with you. You're just so nice, and so amazing, and with you... with you, I can erase my past. I can focus on the present. Thank you. Thank you for that." Her chest began to lighten up and she began breathing normally again. Almost inaudibly, she whispered again. "Thank you."

(also yeah thanks to a finder she has half-clan kits now)
Closed Thread