Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 12th, 2018, 08:46 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower sighed as she walked into the clearing she looked at her shoulder which a few months ago had a bite wound from an enemy warrior but was now all healed and well thanks to the medicine cat caliapaw she smiled as she remembered walking in the den seeing the medicine cat the first time she felt bad for her too she did the work all by herself and with no one to help her . And with that battle over she was sure that caliapaw had a lot on her paws but thankfully that has passed. She remembered the battle of thunderclan and windclan it was her first ever battle and a perfect time to prove herself to her clan she thought she could win she wanted to win ! But that windclanner beat her and she was still ' new ' around the clan so she didn't do as much training so it would make sense for her to loose. But when she lost she felt ..heartbroken all over again she felt like she betrayed starclan in a way so she promised to make it up to them in some way . Rileyflower closed her eyes and flicked her ears sighing again its Alright Sugar Yall Gave It Your Best Shot Even If Ya Failed Thats What beast would have wanted was to give it your all. she opened her eyes again and walked to the left of the clearing she spotted the fresh kill pile and changed her direction now heading toward it feeling hungry she saw a plump mouse which looked inviting to her and she whent for it squishing the mouse in her jaws as she grabbed it. The she cat walked a few mouse lengths away and layed down now starting to eat her mouse
@Raven & Co.
Brokenpaw yawned, making his way out of the apprentice's den, he sure didn't have the name Brokenpaw for any reason, one of his paws, even if he went to see Caliapaw, he knew she wouldn't be able to do anything about it, it had been like that since he had an accident when he was a kit, therefore, when he had turned into an apprentice, he had turned from Eaglekit to Brokenpaw, and he really liked the name for some reasons, h thought that it did fit him pretty well. He slowly made his way to th fresh-kill pile before taking a mouse, he then headed towards the spot where Rileyflower down and plopped down next to her and started eating, after he had swallowed his first bite, he gazed at the warrior and smiled. "Hey Rileyflower." The apprentice mewed softly, for a 11 moons old tom, he sure had one deep voice, and he wasn't super energetic, surprisingly calm even. His left paw was never really touching the ground, or else he winced in pain, he simply couldn't out any weight on it. "Uhh, how are you?" He asked as he heard her sigh, giving the she-cat a smile.
Old March 12th, 2018, 09:03 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Brokenpaw yawned, making his way out of the apprentice's den, he sure didn't have the name Brokenpaw for any reason, one of his paws, even if he went to see Caliapaw, he knew she wouldn't be able to do anything about it, it had been like that since he had an accident when he was a kit, therefore, when he had turned into an apprentice, he had turned from Eaglekit to Brokenpaw, and he really liked the name for some reasons, h thought that it did fit him pretty well. He slowly made his way to th fresh-kill pile before taking a mouse, he then headed towards the spot where Rileyflower down and plopped down next to her and started eating, after he had swallowed his first bite, he gazed at the warrior and smiled. "Hey Rileyflower." The apprentice mewed softly, for a 11 moons old tom, he sure had one deep voice, and he wasn't super energetic, surprisingly calm even. His left paw was never really touching the ground, or else he winced in pain, he simply couldn't out any weight on it. "Uhh, how are you?" He asked as he heard her sigh, giving the she-cat a smile.
Rileyflower perked her head up as he sat next to her she was kinda surprised but yet again rosefern was nice to her so she shouldn't be surprised but she knew how some thunderclan cats can be towards x-kittypets . She smiled any ways " hey sugar I'm fine just some memories was all. What's your name again ? Sorry I still don't know that many cats " she meowed she had a rich southern accent but it was still lovely to hear or she thought it was lovely . It was kinda frustrating when other cats didn't understand her because of it some times . She flicked her ears again and took another bite but it was smaller . She savored the flavor this time she tasted a bit of grass and whatever else mice eat. She licked her lips as she finished her bite and she giggled a bit " I'm kinda surprised you know my name . " she meowed with a smile .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 12th, 2018, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower perked her head up as he sat next to her she was kinda surprised but yet again rosefern was nice to her so she shouldn't be surprised but she knew how some thunderclan cats can be towards x-kittypets . She smiled any ways " hey sugar I'm fine just some memories was all. What's your name again ? Sorry I still don't know that many cats " she meowed she had a rich southern accent but it was still lovely to hear or she thought it was lovely . It was kinda frustrating when other cats didn't understand her because of it some times . She flicked her ears again and took another bite but it was smaller . She savored the flavor this time she tasted a bit of grass and whatever else mice eat. She licked her lips as she finished her bite and she giggled a bit " I'm kinda surprised you know my name . " she meowed with a smile .
Brokenpaw was a little surprised by the name the she-cat gave him, he really like 'sugar' for some unknown reasons. "I'm Brokenpaw." The tom mewed softly, chuckling a little. "It's okay, it's pretty hard to remember all the names aroun here honestly, even I can't remember all of them, yours just happened to pop up in my mind, after all, we don't hae many ex-kittypets." He mewed, he actually really enjoyed the she-cat's accent, it was different than what he was used to hear. He then went to take another bite of his meal, purring slightly at the taste, he loved mices, they were his favourite meal by far over the rest. "It's also pretty nice, Rileyflower sounds pretty cute in my opinion." He admitted, giggling a bit, he rarely spoke to warriors, but she seemed to be really kind compared to some cats, that scar over her nose didn't mean she was bad, she was actually pretty kind, well, from what he could see right now.
Old March 13th, 2018, 08:37 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Vixenpaw had loved being an apprentice so far. Everything about it was great - the freedom, the social opportunities, and yes - especially the new exploration opportunities. The young apprentice glanced around the clearing, her eyes eventually landing on Quietpaw - she knew the tom a little bit, but she’d lied to him so much it was hard to keep track of what all she had told him. Still, Vixenpaw headed over in his direction, her tail swaying back and forth as she approached, a fox-like smile on her maw. ”Well, if it isn’t ThunderClan’s own social outcast. And how is our quiet apprentice doing this morning?” Vixenpaw wasn’t afraid of bringing up touchy topics. She could tell he was more of an outcast - she wasn’t blind, nor stupid, despite how much she may have acted like the latter. She was crafty, and she liked bending perceptions - she could change the way she was viewed, or how someone else was viewed, through a few simple words or interactions. She could change someone’s entire life - or her entire life - depending on which she was feeling like that day. Vixenpaw didn’t really like herself, because if you were to peel away every single layer and overly-friendly word, you would find a small little she-kit who just wanted to be loved. Not just liked, but really loved. Vixenpaw was like this for the fun of it, definitely, but she was also like this because… this was what other cats liked. Whoever she was that day, they liked that. She researched her targets sometimes, other times she would ad-lib it. Some didn’t even know her real name - as Quietpaw hadn’t, when they had first met. She’d introduced herself as her sibling. It was an easy mistake to make… but he’d found out, and soon it would be impossible to carry on with this charade.

When he heard a voice, Quietpaw looked up through narrowed eyes at the she-cat who had spoken. It was Vixenpaw. He had been lucky to have not encountered her for a long time, but his luck couldn't last forever. No cat's could. "Wonderful until you came along." He said flatly, turning his head away from the molly. He did not intend to have another conversation with her where all she did was be obnoxious and lie to him the entire conversation. If she didn't lie to him she would pick on him, and he honestly didn't think that one was better than the other. His gaze wandered from cat to cat looking for someone he knew, someone he could talk to. But not knowing many cats didn't exactly help in these sort of situations. He couldn't see any cat he knew or was friends with. He didn't even see his mentor to come and sweep him away for some tough training lesson. Even that would be welcome at a time like this. When he was younger he had never assumed that Vixenpaw would turn out terrible. Perhaps she wasn't. Perhaps he was over reacting and she was really a sweet cat who just wanted to be loved. But Quietpaw was hurt too easily, that was why he stayed away from other cats. That and many other reasons. He also didn't forgive to easily, so the fact that Vixenpaw had lied about her own name made it very hard for him to forgive her.
Old March 13th, 2018, 09:07 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Brokenpaw was a little surprised by the name the she-cat gave him, he really like 'sugar' for some unknown reasons. "I'm Brokenpaw." The tom mewed softly, chuckling a little. "It's okay, it's pretty hard to remember all the names aroun here honestly, even I can't remember all of them, yours just happened to pop up in my mind, after all, we don't hae many ex-kittypets." He mewed, he actually really enjoyed the she-cat's accent, it was different than what he was used to hear. He then went to take another bite of his meal, purring slightly at the taste, he loved mices, they were his favourite meal by far over the rest. "It's also pretty nice, Rileyflower sounds pretty cute in my opinion." He admitted, giggling a bit, he rarely spoke to warriors, but she seemed to be really kind compared to some cats, that scar over her nose didn't mean she was bad, she was actually pretty kind, well, from what he could see right now.
Rileyflower giggled a bit this apprentice seemed nice she liked nice cats . Her tail flicked a few times as he spoke " i can imagine why. I see how other cats treat other x-kittypets . Which I don't know why. We're all born with the same blood. " she meowed she frowned a bit as she remembered what that windclanner said she could tell that she wasn't happy about finding out that she was in fact an x-kittypet after she said stop fighting like a kittypet or something similar to that. She couldn't remember it all. Her ice blue eyes shined as she heard him say that her name was cute she smiled and laughed nervously a bit " well thank you sugar that's nice for you to say. Well my kittypet name was Riley I decided to keep that part and chose flower because I did like them . And yours is.-" She paused trying to find the right word for it she looked at her mouse for a bit then flicked her ears " interesting " she finally meowed with a smile hoping she didn't upset him in any way.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 13th, 2018, 09:57 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo nodded,"It does," then he mumbled to himself,"although another reason might be because of what fuzzy eyesight they have," but then he shrugged again and answered her other question," I honestly like to hunt moles! They make for quite a challenge when next to one of their little holes and are very easy when their not. I like that because, you know, sometimes I'm up for a challenge, and sometimes I just wanna go back to sleep," he laughed.
Honeykit smiled shyly as he spoke again. He seemed to know a lot for being an apprentice! The female's smile fell a little as he mentioned their cloudy gaze. Her own head ducked self-concipusley, remembering that she too had cloudy eyes. Should she be good at being a mole if they shared that common feature? Shaking off her feelings with a small twitch, she's gave a small chuckle alongside him, echoing the happy sound. "I bet they are a challenge to catch! Do they taste good?"
Old March 13th, 2018, 10:11 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

When he heard a voice, Quietpaw looked up through narrowed eyes at the she-cat who had spoken. It was Vixenpaw. He had been lucky to have not encountered her for a long time, but his luck couldn't last forever. No cat's could. "Wonderful until you came along." He said flatly, turning his head away from the molly. He did not intend to have another conversation with her where all she did was be obnoxious and lie to him the entire conversation. If she didn't lie to him she would pick on him, and he honestly didn't think that one was better than the other. His gaze wandered from cat to cat looking for someone he knew, someone he could talk to. But not knowing many cats didn't exactly help in these sort of situations. He couldn't see any cat he knew or was friends with. He didn't even see his mentor to come and sweep him away for some tough training lesson. Even that would be welcome at a time like this. When he was younger he had never assumed that Vixenpaw would turn out terrible. Perhaps she wasn't. Perhaps he was over reacting and she was really a sweet cat who just wanted to be loved. But Quietpaw was hurt too easily, that was why he stayed away from other cats. That and many other reasons. He also didn't forgive to easily, so the fact that Vixenpaw had lied about her own name made it very hard for him to forgive her.
”Now, is that any way to greet a friend of yours?” Vixenpaw questioned, followed by a tsk-ing sound, albeit a laughing one. ”And here I was, trying to be friendly and have a nice conversation. What a shame.” She shook her head, coming around to Quietpaw’s side so that she could sit next to him. He was fascinating, sort of… more so then the cats she sometimes kept company with. And because he was quiet, it was pretty much perfect for her… if he said something she didn’t like, she could just pretend that she hadn’t heard him. Vixenpaw was pretty much a master of doing that type of stuff. She definitely wasn’t a… polite cat, not at all. Not when she was being fake like this, at least.

”How have things been for you, friend? Has our little outcast been lonely lately? Don’t tell me you’ve actually made more friends, what a news story that would be, huh?” The she cat smiled, showing her teeth in a falsely friendly manner. Her voice always sounded sweet, and higher-pitched… irritating on the ears, but it was a charade she kept up anyways. Vixenpaw had already made a name for herself. What would everyone think if they knew about the scared little kitten underneath, the weak-minded little freak who wanted real love? They would think she was pathetic. They would think she was stupid. They would call her names, they would want to beat her up, they would… they would treat her like she was the worst. And Vixenpaw couldn’t handle that, not at all. She needed to act like this, because this was the way that she knew how to act. How to get attention, and maybe - just maybe - she could be loved this way, too.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:40 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"]

Honeyflower had been in the crowed of ThunderClan cats, like normal. She knew one ceremony she couldn't wait to see. Leopoldpaw's warrior ceremony. The molly had spoken with Passionstar about making her a warrior and he had agreed. That made her day. As the newly made apprentices got their names and mentors Honeyflower searched for her apprentice, but she didn't see her till her leader called her up. Her heart swelled with pride. Leopoldstrike. Honeyflower thought as Passionstar gave her apprentice her warrior. Wonderful name. She added to herself. When all the apprentices were made into warriors and Powdernose was made into Deputy she lifted to her paws. And cheered the new names, like she was beliveved to. Weaving though the crowd she came up to Leopoldstrike."Congregations, Leopardstrike." She purred giving a smile.

Leopardstrike felt an uncharacteristic surge of pride at her mentors congratulations, and let out a purr of delight, stepping forward to touch Honeyflower's nose thankfully, "I couldn't have done it without you, Honeyflower. Thank you for mentoring me. I promise I'll do what you taught me, and I'll make the clan proud of me, I swear."
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:41 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Saplingpetal listened to the tom intently, her whiskers twitching slightly when he answered her nosy questions wondering about his love life. Saplingpetal should had known better than to ever ask a cat about something so...delicate. She wouldn’t want anyone asking her about her past love affairs. His earlier comment had made her curious. The fact that he never shared tongues with a she cat, or with anyone for that matter. He went on to say that he was unlovable, and she didn’t understand why. “Why would you say you’re unlovable?” She questioned, lifting her muzzle in the air. Then, she rolled her shoulders. “At most, I would say that you’re withdrawn. You can’t find love if you don’t communicate with it, ya know.” She nodded, dutifully. She silently wondered if he considered himself a stranger to love because of his disabilithe’s. Saplingpetal didn’t like to stare, but it was hard not to. This worried her a little because she didn’t like to judge other cats based on their appearances. Possibly, he felt unwanted because of his features. Most she cats liked a good-looking, Strong tom cat. It ensured the future of their kits. They would be born strong. With strength, obviously comes beauty. As a young she cat, Saplingpetal found these traits irresistible. The main reason she found Jaggedpaw’s father appealing because he was strong and brave. Her own son inherited his father’s traits and physique more than hers, so she had no doubt that her boy would be a brave and handsome warrior of Thunderclan. “Why wouldn’t anyone want to be around you?” She questioned, once again curious and intrigued. She got to thinking that this Tom was darker than he let on. Maybe his clan mates didn’t trust him? Or, he was considered a traitor among them? So far, Saplingpetal didn’t pick up any negative qualities that her new potential friend had.

She had smiled when he introduced himself as Darkfur. It made sense as she checked him over. His fur was the color of a black shadow, so he wasn’t named in vain. When he put his paw over hers, Saplingpetal was baffled upon the gesture. He was the first cat that had done such. Saplingpetal had looked up at him, pinning her ears back, “Heh, nice to meet you as well.” A little sheepish still from their contact. The Molly happily complied with sharing a meal with him, taking a bite, then watching him take one as well. At first, it was silent between them. The chatter of the other cats around them. Silence never suited Saplingpetal well as she was a talkative feline. Every now and then, she glancedntowards Darkfur as he knelt down to tear another bite from the squirrel. Saplingpetal had moved her tail to cover her paws as she looked up ahead of them, smiling softly. “So, Darkfur,” Saplingpetal began, drawing a paw up to give it tiny licks. “You ever leave camp once in a while?” She didn’t want to judge his whereabouts, but it appeared that he ‘lived under a rock’. “I know before I joined Thunderclan, I was traveling an entire heap of places!” She purred, putting her paw down, and using it to push the squirrel further into his reach. “You can have the rest of it, if you’d like.” She offered. Then, she moved herself closer to him to began the process of sharing tongues. The way that she saw plenty felines do it before. While he chose to finish the squirrel, Saplingpetal kindly began licking his shoulder, all the while talking in-between. “As I was saying before, you’d think that the forest is a large place to explore - but if you seen the world out there, you’d be star struck!” She paused to giggle before working her way up towards his neck. “Unfortunately, adventuring has to stop for me because my mousebrained-self had to go and get pregnant. I love my son and all, and I never would regret him - he’s my pride and joy. It would had just been much harsher living as a rogue with a kit following behind.” Saplingpetal scoffed. Then she added, “I think I like living in Thunderclan though. The trees have cool shades, and it’s very pretty here.” She shyly says, “Were you born in Thunderclan?” She wondered, keeping her ears opened to hear him talk while she continued to groom him as diligently and thoroughly as possible.
Darkfur gazed at the ground again, pinning his ears back at her question. "I... get turned away or rejected by every she-cat I try to say hi to... you're the first to even say hello to me..." He kneaded his paws into the ground nervously, then glanced at her. "I'm not exactly, what you say, withdrawn. I just... don't talk to others a lot because of my fear that I will be rejected because I'm.... different..." he knew most she-cats wanted an able, strong father for their young ones, not a tom who was limited in what he could do, like he. He wished he had never fallen off that rock so long ago while hunting as an apprentice. Maybe then he would have a better, more social life. But he made the mistake, so he had to live with it. He swiveled his ears in her direction as she spoke again. "Uh... I don't know why other cats don't want to be around me... I just get turned away whenever I try to talk to someone... you are the first to socialize with me..." He continued to share the squirrel with her, his tail tip flicking happily. He glanced at her at her next question, nodding gratefully as she gave him the rest of the meal, tearing into it, perking his ears as the breeze blew by again. In between mouthfuls, he meowed, "Yeah I go out a lot of the time. I can't really go very far, but I enjoy sitting under the shade of the trees and just listening to nature and watching what is going on around me. It's calming to me..."
He paused to take another bite before speaking again. "I especially love to go out at night to watch the stars..." He finished his meal and pushed it away from him, closing his eyes as she began to groom him. He listened to her and shyly began to groom her head.

The black tom paused his licking to answer her with a tilt of his head.
"Yes, I was ThunderClan borne... and you are correct, it is very beautiful here... I don't think I could ever leave, despite how I'm treated. You see, my parents died not too long ago, and I was born an only kit, so I don't want to leave the place where I have memories of them... it just feels strange, ya know...?" He silently groomed the back of her neck as he thought of something else to say. "And you're not mouse brained. You just made a mistake... we all make mistakes we regret or even if we don't regret it, it could turn out badly. You don't regret your son, but it was still a mistake to make a cat you did not truly love your mate. But most mistakes we have to live with. How do you think I injured myself so bad?" He smiled and shook his head. "Wait, don't answer that... but anyway, if you don't regret your son, then stop dwelling on your past mistakes. Focus on the present and being there for Jaggedpaw, okay.. ?" He shyly groomed her shoulders as he finally went quiet. The noise going on around them seemed to fill his ears, and he pinned them back to block out some of the noise around them as they shared tongues.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 13th, 2018, 02:35 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Honeykit smiled shyly as he spoke again. He seemed to know a lot for being an apprentice! The female's smile fell a little as he mentioned their cloudy gaze. Her own head ducked self-concipusley, remembering that she too had cloudy eyes. Should she be good at being a mole if they shared that common feature? Shaking off her feelings with a small twitch, she's gave a small chuckle alongside him, echoing the happy sound. "I bet they are a challenge to catch! Do they taste good?"
Bingo smiled cheerfully back,"Like I said, they can be challenging at times, but other times, easy. VERY easy. Even compared to birds, when a mole is underground it's nearly impossible to catch, otherwise, it's no sweat to catch them!" He laughed again.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread