Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
You're my family (F)
Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:14 AM
The Three Little Kits
Last post by shaae_26
A big addition to the...
Last post by shaae_26
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:12 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 9th, 2017, 03:43 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(IK. I can’t think of anything else)
Elmpaw continued to do the chore humming a little as he worked.
Ivorykit pounced on a dead rabbit, her gaze mischievous. "What happens if I eat it?" She asked, flicking her tail toward the prey.

Last edited by Undercover; October 9th, 2017 at 06:07 PM.
Old October 9th, 2017, 07:25 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

He let himself relax, and to sit down, but a part of his shoulders were still tense, and he was ready to spring up if he was needed to. Attempting to be generally polite, he smiled back warily. "Well," he started. "I was tired of living with my housefolk, since there was nothing to do and there really wasn't any purpose for me there, to be honest." Ink finished with a flick of his ear. He realized with a faint sigh that his shoulder fur was slightly prickled, and he eased it down, as well as curling his tail closer to his haunches. Now that the male feline really thought about it, it did seem kind of hard to mess this up. Hopefully his reason was good enough, and it seemed like that to him, he just hoped t was the same for the other tom.
Goldenstar saw that the tom was tense, and felt a bit of pity for him. Goldenstar always seemed to be tense, or stressed, he hadn’t been like this in awhile. Well, old wounds could reopen sometimes, and it was up to him to keep himself calm. He nodded as he listened to Ink. “Why Shadowclan?” He asked, he wasn’t really expecting an answer, but he wondered what made the ex-kittypet stumble along Shadowclan, and not one of the clans that were closer to the twolegplace. However, it was somewhat nice. A lot of the cats they got were younger, so therefore, they were easier to teach. He had no problem with older cats, of course, but the small tabby had always found it easier to say new ideas to younger cats rather than older cats. Sure, it was good to have both sides, but still. Well, he had confused himself with that, so maybe he should just focus on something else. Slowly starting to examine the tom’s physical appearance, to make sure he seemed in good health, and wasn’t on the verge of death.
Old October 9th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
The older warrior paused," this one might work on apprentices. I'll demonstrate."
She rolled underneath Newtpaw and tossed her in the air a few paw lengths. Before standing up.
“Please do.” Newtpaw mentioned with a sweet, loving smile present on her maw when she spoke, her tail waving back and forth behind her. Without any warning, the mentor did a quick roll, going underneath her smaller form and launching the small apprentice into the air for a pawlengths, causing the female to utter a mew of surprise before she landed on the loose dirt with a lightened thud, presented on all fours, safe and sound. Newtpaw looked to her mentor, Raspberrybubble, for a moment, her whiskers twitching at the older warrior. “Goodness, I don’t think I’d have the strength to throw you up in the air like that - you, like, twice my size!” The munchkin exclaimed, her ears drooping slightly as she looked at the ground.
Old October 10th, 2017, 07:07 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
The fact that the tom would ask such a personal question after barely knowing her made Emberspirit kind of uncomfortable, and she wondered if this tom was of the complacent sort. Deciding to keep these thoughts to herself, the russet furred she-cat simply shook her head at the tom, as if she thought of his question as one she got all the time. "He's my son, in the sense that I raised him and he thinks of me as his mother," she said quickly. "Biologically, no, he is not of my blood. And I mentored him because everyone else at the time of his arrival seemed to be rather hostile." She didn't like explaining this to the tom, but it felt like a weight was lifted off of her shoulders to defend Jaypaw in such a way.
He nodded,” Ahh...Makes sense.” He meowed her paused,” You must be very proud of him, as you get to watch his first catch, first time he defeats another apprentice in battle training, his apprentice ceremony, warrior ceremony, he must think of you to many great measures.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 10th, 2017, 07:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorykit pounced on a dead rabbit, her gaze mischievous. "What happens if I eat it?" She asked, flicking her tail toward the prey.
Elmpaw flicked his tail,” you’ll get sick and be in Daypaw’s den for a day or two.” He meowed calmly, licking his paw, seeing that Ivorykit, despite being a kit, seemed like she had basic brains.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 10th, 2017, 07:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Please do.” Newtpaw mentioned with a sweet, loving smile present on her maw when she spoke, her tail waving back and forth behind her. Without any warning, the mentor did a quick roll, going underneath her smaller form and launching the small apprentice into the air for a pawlengths, causing the female to utter a mew of surprise before she landed on the loose dirt with a lightened thud, presented on all fours, safe and sound. Newtpaw looked to her mentor, Raspberrybubble, for a moment, her whiskers twitching at the older warrior. “Goodness, I don’t think I’d have the strength to throw you up in the air like that - you, like, twice my size!” The munchkin exclaimed, her ears drooping slightly as she looked at the ground.
Rasberrybubble smiled,” You’d be surpised at the strength of your legs,” You do, after all, hold yourself up, and walk on them, heck run on them.” She purred as she liked Newtpaw, not in a weird way, but she actually believed this might finally be the first apprentice of hers to make it to warriorhood, the first Cherrypaw had ran away from the clan at nine moons old, the second Cherrypaw joinned the Dark Forest’s side of the battle and died in battle, and now Newtpaw. Well, Newtpaw is better than having Cherrypaw the third. ( It was srsly a coincidense she had two Cherrypaw’s to mentor who didn’t survive to warriorhood, well one might be alive as a rouge, IDK)

Old October 10th, 2017, 08:20 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
He nodded,” Ahh...Makes sense.” He meowed her paused,” You must be very proud of him, as you get to watch his first catch, first time he defeats another apprentice in battle training, his apprentice ceremony, warrior ceremony, he must think of you to many great measures.”
"I hope he does," sighed Emberspirit, the white tip of her tail flicking. She glanced wearily at the prying tom. "Have you ever had any apprentices? Besides Applepaw, of course?" Emberspirit always wondered about having a second apprentice - Jaypaw was her first, and he was soon to be a warrior. It made her wary just thinking about it, training a young cat she barely knew... what if she messed up?
Old October 10th, 2017, 08:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"I hope he does," sighed Emberspirit, the white tip of her tail flicking. She glanced wearily at the prying tom. "Have you ever had any apprentices? Besides Applepaw, of course?" Emberspirit always wondered about having a second apprentice - Jaypaw was her first, and he was soon to be a warrior. It made her wary just thinking about it, training a young cat she barely knew... what if she messed up?
He paused,” Only one other apprentice before, I had Ashleaf as an apprentice, she’s a good warrior. Yet she says her flaws are my fault.” He meowed flicking his tail.

Old October 10th, 2017, 09:00 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
He paused,” Only one other apprentice before, I had Ashleaf as an apprentice, she’s a good warrior. Yet she says her flaws are my fault.” He meowed flicking his tail.

Emberspirit wondered what flaws the tom was referring to, but she certainly wasn't going to ask. "Oh," she said blandly, trying t figure out what to say in response to such a question. Her russet fur bristled. "I was on a patrol with her a few times, and she seemed quite fine to me!"

Last edited by Aquarius; October 10th, 2017 at 09:00 AM.
Old October 10th, 2017, 09:03 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Emberspirit wondered what flaws the tom was referring to, but she certainly wasn't going to ask. "Oh," she said blandly, trying t figure out what to say in response to such a question. Her russet fur bristled. "I was on a patrol with her a few times, and she seemed quite fine to me!"
He grunted,” Yeah, well she thinks she’s not the fastest or the best critical thinker, which it’s practically impossible for someone who can’t critically think to teach someone to”

Closed Thread