Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:19 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:15 PM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:03 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:58 PM

Old November 7th, 2017, 07:59 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

A pair of emerald green eyes shone from the territory as a large, brown tom made his way into camp holding a small mouthful of freshkill. His abnormally large claws sunk into the dirt with every step towards the freshkill pile until he placed his catch down. Walnutwhiskers was satisfied with the work he had done for the day so he reached down into the pile grabbed plump mouse for himself. He scanned the clearing to see if he could spot anyone he knew. He quickly spotted his littermate Deerspots but she was with a she-cat he didn't know very well so he silently made his way to an empty spot by a bush of weigela flowers. He placed his mouse down and began to eat. He was quite relaxed until the wind began to blow. He fluffed up his thick coat and took a deep breath. As he took that deep breath he realized there was a heavy smell of milk in the air. Kits? He thought to himself and began to look around abandoning his meal. He heard a rustling sound coming from the weigela bush. He crouched down on his belly looking rather ridiculous to peer into the bush and came face to face with a tiny kit with bright blue eyes which made his own eyes widen in surprise, "Ahhh..." He stammered feeling rather awkward, "What are you doing down there?"
@Undercover

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; November 7th, 2017 at 08:01 PM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 09:26 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Purekit was startled out of her thoughts by the sound of rustling coming from the entrance of camp. She peered from between the bushes and searched for the source of the noise. Her blue eyes rested on the large form of a brown tabby. Fluffy white ear tips pricked curiously, the kit studied him earnestly. The first part that she noticed was his size. He was a tall and giant warrior! If Purekit were to stand beside him, her ears would barely brush his belly. Scanning him up and down, she gave a nervous blink. His claws looked very dangerous and capable of inflicting great damage. She wouldn't want to come across him in a battle.

As she watched the tom set his fresh-kill on the pile and take a meaty mouse for himself, Purekit backed deeper into the bush, pressing her hindquarters into the rough trunk. Hopefully he wouldn't see her! Her wish to stay hidden, however, was dashed as she watched his spine stiffen, the wind carrying her scent right toward him. Fur fluffed out, the small kit watched with a feeling of an odd mixture of fright, dismay, and curiosity at being discovered by such a powerful looking warrior. As he pushed his face into the bush, Purekit gave a squeak and darted to the side, accidentally bumping into his muzzle in the process.

"Oh, um, hi?" Purekit hurriedly flattened her fluffy fur, hearing the awkwardness in his voice. She was glad he didn't seem angry with her, though her whiskers still twitched with surprise. Purekit reassured herself that he wasn't here to prod, just curious about what she was doing under a weigela bush without her denmates. "Nothin'. Just sitting." Purekit stood up straiter, suddenly realizing she was talking to a great SkyClan warrior. He was really strong looking, after all. "What are you doing?" Curiosity tugged at her paws as she looked up at him with open fascination. Her previous assumption was correct, he was very tall and had to crane her neck to meet his eyes with her own crystal blue ones.

@Misto

Last edited by Undercover; November 11th, 2017 at 05:10 PM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 03:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
"Me too." The gray and black egyptian mau responded, her expression and dark amber eyes warm. Owlwing was also, very glad to see Greystep again. Really glad, too. It had been quiet, for the past few days. And, well.. too quiet to be completely honest for the she-cat. Besides.. interesting things that had happened... a few moons ago. Yeah, it had been that long ago. And it wasn't much of importance. It already happened. Done and gone. And to be honest, it didn't bother Owlwing at all. Yup, it didn't bother her. She hadn't ever been involved in it anyways. So why was she thinking about it? She didn't know. "Oh, how was it?" Her tail flicked, trying to get an interesting conversation going. And she was trying. As much as the cautious she-cat could. But, Owlwing herself was relaxed, calm, and just fine, nor did she seem to be worrying about anything. And she wasn't worried about anything.
"It was g - good! Got some st... stuff, um..." Greystep had always been socially awkward. Ever since he could remember, having a conversation had not been his strong point and he missed Acornflash. The other tom had been very good at helping him carry on conversations. But, Owlwing was someone he had sorely missed as well and he was glad to see her. "Wh - what have you been up to l - lately? Anything... an - anything good?" At least he was able to speak a little better. The last time he had met the she cat, his voice hadn't been quite as strong. Thankfully, with some help from Acornflash and some from her, not to mention a good bit of work on his end, Greystep was beginning to speak more clearly and much friendlier then before. His bright eyes flashed in a friendly manner as he looked over his companion. She was looking well! Greystep was worried that recent events might have been a problem, but as it appeared, everything was going perfectly fine for the she cat. Greystep sincerely hoped there was something to carry on a more interesting conversation about in her response - something he could draw more information from, or something... that was all he wanted. To find something that he could actually talk to her about well.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 8th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
luna's tail poked from the side of her hiding spot, being rather long for such a small kit. her tail flicked occasionally, fur rustling with every movement. after many heartbeats passed, a small, white paw shot out to hook around the grey tail, holding it down. lunarkit's body twisted until it was on the ground, a high pitched mew erupting from her.

orbitstreak groaned with annoyance, his eyes rolling. the tom lowered his voice, ignoring the spark of worry that rose within him as he couldn't see luna anywhere around them, "and why exactly is she not beside you in the first place?" his claws tore against the ground, a dark shadow passing over his eyes. i promised fern to care for her. that maggot-infested brain of his isn't going to mess with all of this, orbit thought, an inaudible growl quivering from his throat. he looked to brambleflight and lashed his tail. the tom spoke again, this time with ghostly urgency, "well? i don't need to butting into my responsibility. fern wouldn't want your stupidity rubbing off on luna."
Brambleflash's fur bristled upon Orbit calling him stupid, his eyes narrowed as he seemed a bit hurt. "I got along fine with Fern, in fact, I got along with everyone except your grumpy self." Flicking his tail in annoyance Bramble motioned to the clearing, his ears pinned back. "Why don't you go look and find her yourself." Where had the kit gone?
Still in the hiding spot her told her, hopefully. The last thing he wanted was the kit getting hurt, but Orbit... Orbit didn't matter.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:34 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Brambleflash's fur bristled upon Orbit calling him stupid, his eyes narrowed as he seemed a bit hurt. "I got along fine with Fern, in fact, I got along with everyone except your grumpy self." Flicking his tail in annoyance Bramble motioned to the clearing, his ears pinned back. "Why don't you go look and find her yourself." Where had the kit gone?
Still in the hiding spot her told her, hopefully. The last thing he wanted was the kit getting hurt, but Orbit... Orbit didn't matter.
orbitstreak narrowed his eyes to mere slits. "you're the one who lost her. you go find her." he huffed and glared at bramble. "and the only reason we never got along, and still don't, is because you're just an irresponsible fleabag with no brain," the tom growled, his gaze flashing in annoyance. tail flicking, orbit began to scan the camp in search of luna, his fur bristled. i swear to starclan's existence, if he lost her... no. don't think like that.

luna, however, had found it in herself to wander from her hiding place. she mrewed softly as a tiny entrance out of camp was discovered, which was just big enough to fit her in it. a gasp breathed from her maw, small eyes wide. the territory was huge! the kit squealed and bounced further from camp, chasing a leaf as it fell from the sky.

orbit's worry for luna began to rise higher and higher as she couldn't be found. "luna?" he called, ears flattening with fear as he gained no response. "luna, come out now, it's nearly time for your meal." his voice cracked and he jumped to his paws. "luna!" still no response. orbit's breathing heavied and he raced around the camp, searching for the tiny kit. "luna, this isn't funny anymore," he whispered. a very small, barely audible whimper sounded from the tom. ears flat, he growled at bramble. "you're coming with me to find her," orbit hissed, running out the entrance of the camp.

"luna!"
Old November 9th, 2017, 10:58 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Walnutwhiskers felt the kit crash into his muzzle but the impact felt like a fly bouncing off a twoleg. His whiskers twitched in surprise when he saw the she-kit back away from him. He could recognize she was afraid but he couldn't comprehend what caused the fear in the she-cat. He listened intently to her then tilted his head to the side in surprise when he realized that the fluffy young she-kit was just sitting in the bush thinking. He noticed in surprise that none of her littermates or denmates were in sight. He was sure he had seen this kit with at least one littermate. Where could the other kits be Aren't kits supposed to be with other kits messing around? he thought to himself rather confused but didn't question her motives. Afterall he was an odd kit who tended to struggle getting along with other kits since he couldn't understand their emotions. He was caught off guard when the she-kit sat up and questioned his motives with her wide blue eyes staring up at him. The brown tom sat up towering above the tiny she-kit who barely reached his underbelly, "The wind helped me pick up your scent I was just making sure nobody got lost." He said simply, "I suppose I'll leave you to your thinking." He said and began to back out of the bush to return to his meal.
@Undercover (I'm so sorry for the late reply I was on an overnight trip >_<)

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old November 10th, 2017, 02:39 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Rustfur padded out of the nursery and stretched. Her green eyes scans the clearing. Ever since she had her two kits she'd been worried something will happen to them. "Come along."
She meowed as she headed to the fresh kill pile, waving her tail for her kits to follow.

@Ennard @Kyra-Wolfe-666
Old November 10th, 2017, 06:38 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Rustfur padded out of the nursery and stretched. Her green eyes scans the clearing. Ever since she had her two kits she'd been worried something will happen to them. "Come along."
She meowed as she headed to the fresh kill pile, waving her tail for her kits to follow.

@Ennard @Kyra-Wolfe-666
Dustwing trotted across the clearing and purred as he reached his mate. "Hey there."
Old November 10th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Dustwing trotted across the clearing and purred as he reached his mate. "Hey there."
Rustfur purred. "Hi Dustwing." She greeted her mate. She felt better know that her mate was there with her but she tried not to show that she was worried at all.

[Do you want to Roleplay as Fawnkit? Also sorry for so many questions.]
Old November 10th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Rustfur purred. "Hi Dustwing." She greeted her mate. She felt better know that her mate was there with her but she tried not to show that she was worried at all.

[Do you want to Roleplay as Fawnkit? Also sorry for so many questions.]
Dustwing gave his mate a lick on the ear and sniffed noses with his kits. Fernkit bounced up and licked his nose. He chuckled and turned to Rustfur.
"You doing okay? Do you need anything?"