Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old November 15th, 2017, 05:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

"Oh no, Azulheart. I don't think killing you is an option this early into our relationship." Well, there went at least some of her leverage... but it didn't matter. Kill him? Now, whyever would she want to do that? Azulheart might have made it clear that he wasn't afraid of her, or dying by her, and so Alabastersnow had moved on. Moved on to threatening his loved ones, because that was the way she would get him to do whatever she wanted. She could move the strings and manipulate him into doing whatever she needed, and that was what Alabastersnow loved most of all. Her little games would tug him back and forth until he was nothing more then her obedient sidekick. It was funny, some toms thought of she cats like that, as nothing more then objects to be played with, and here was Alabastersnow - doing the same thing with her mate.

Turning the tables some, but then again, that was what she did best. She twisted the knife and she turned the tables until everyone she was around was confused and hurt by her. But she didn't need their approval, not really, anyways. And those that she did care about? Well... her devious deeds were hidden, far underneath the surface, where all that was to be found was an attractive white furred diva. Azulheart's words about "changing him" made her eyes flash with anger and she softly stomped a small (almost delicate looking) white paw on the ground. "You had better do what I'm asking you, handsome. Or I'm going to have to start carrying out the threats I make... which I don't want to do. I don't want to be the bad guy here, Azulheart - but when you don't listen to me, well..." Alabastersnow shook her head and laughed softly. She didn't finish her sentence, but she assumed the end would be implied.

She didn't have another choice. At least, in her own mind, she didn't. For her there was no middle ground - it was either put her love in pain, or have him not listen to her. All or nothing for Alabastersnow, because for her? She couldn't just take some of it and leave it be. Everything would be hers eventually, the she cat just knew it. Someday soon she would break Azulheart's spirit and take what was hers. His heart belonged to her. She owned it at this point, whether he liked it or not. And whether he liked it or not, Alabastersnow was planning on taming it until he was nothing more then a sidekick, an obedient mate that was there for his looks and her entertainment. She could do as she pleased and he would never say a word. She would beat the fight out of him - or she would get rid of him. Alabastersnow certainly hadn't fallen in love with him for his personality - there were more then a few kinks to be worked out, after all!

"Old, love? Never. Besides, I think there's plenty more I could throw at you..." Her voice trailed off as her mind began to work, but she stopped a second later to throw a dazzling smile in his direction. "But I think it's about time I started acting nicer towards you. What do you say, honey?" It was a surprising confession, but the white feline figured she needed to give at least a little. Sometimes a battle was lost when the war was won, and this was a war she was planning on winning. Eventually he would love her so much he wouldn't ever even leave her side. And it would be of his own free choice, too. That would be the best thing; watching Azulheart destroying his own will. He would break it on his own and Alabastersnow would be victorious, rising above to yowl her victory to the skies.

"That's more like it." A purr rumbled in her throat as she wound herself around her mate, blue optics sparkling with pleasure and half-excitement. "You're learning not to talk back to me, aren't you, sweetlove?" She knew that it annoyed him, or at least it seemed to, when she spoke to Azulheart that way. But Alabastersnow didn't care. She would talk to him any way that she wanted to, and in the end, he would do what she wanted him to. There was a sinister rising coming... she could feel it. And whatever happened at the end of that rise was not going to be her fault, no matter what anyone else said.

Why she thought this was coming? Well, there had been tension for a while now, hadn't there? It wasn't going to disappear into thin air. Something bad was coming, something evil - or perhaps that was just her thought of the Dusk Syndicate disappearing. It didn't necessarily have anything to do with their little group, now did it? No. It didn't have anything to do with their personal group at all... not that Alabastersnow knew of, but she couldn't see the future.

Asterflame loved to play. It was a part of her life, games and such... it was her favorite part of life. Wherever she went, she always wanted to be playing some sort of a game. For her, it was a way of staying young. She didn't want to grow up and let go of her past, as painful as it was... she wanted to remember it. She wanted to be the way that she had been forever. Before all of this, she'd been carefree and playful and wild. Untamable, so to speak. Now Bluespark would be trying to tame her, and eventually she would have kits and settle down and be meek and quiet and calm. Asterflame didn't want that, but she'd made a promise - a promise that she knew she was going to have to keep. "Thanks, Bluespark. You're the best!" She mewed with a smile, her tail twitching back and forth as she gave him a light nuzzle. Every time that happened she could feel a little more of her heart, her spirit, disappearing into him, but Asterflame didn't have time to care. Maybe when they were completely his, she wouldn't feel anything.

She wouldn't have any pain anymore when it came to Azulheart and Alabastersnow, which would be ultimately a good thing. Asterflame hated the pain that came from seeing them together... it was like a poison, spreading through her veins and trying to kill her. It was succeeding. It was killing her will to fight back, fight against becoming the cat she didn't want to be, and eventually it would win and Asterflame would be nothing but a shell of the cat she once had been. Her inner thoughts and private ideas remained her own, thankfully, when she glanced over at the two of them. If Bluespark had known what she was thinking, he probably would have been furious with her. She wished it could have been her with Azulheart - not so touchy, perhaps, but he had been a great friend to her once and she wanted things to go back to normal.

Maybe this crush on him would disappear when things went back to normal, back to before she had told Bluespark her secret. Before she had told Azulheart her secret. She felt like he looked at her much differently now, like she was a stranger at this point in time. Like they had never been friends. Or maybe that was just the way she was seeing the world, thanks to the way her mind was working now. She felt rejected - like Alabastersnow had been chosen before her. She wasn't anyone's first choice; not Azulheart's (in this way, anyways) and not Bluespark's. She was just a second choice, someone that was chosen only because she was the next best thing. But her sister was the best. Her sister had always been the best. Except to Nightpaw, but Asterflame wouldn't go back to him... she figured it wasn't a good idea for her to go back to him, anyways. It was probably the worst idea.

With one final smile in Bluespark's direction, she darted out of the camp and towards the borders. She was finally free - with him giving her the shortest headstart, Asterflame figured that she would be able to have a few seconds alone with just herself and her thoughts. No painful heartbreak, no reminding that she belonged to Bluespark, for just a few seconds, she would just be her. And maybe she would be able to go back to at least a little bit of the cat that she used to be. The cat that she could be again, perhaps, someday. Getting out of the clearing was a breath of fresh air, honestly. A breath of fresh air that had been sorely needed by the feline, and that was definitely appreciated by her. For right now, she was free from everything... free from whatever it was that plagued her, and that was the best gift that Bluespark could ever have given her.

@Constellation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Gingerblossom was glad the orange tom cat only had a few words to say about what she had just told him. The calico hated dwelling on the past. It was too much for her sweet little mind to handle. But then again, she thought that was normal for everybody.
As Blazingcomet mentioned his favorite season was leaf-bare, she cocked her head a little bit. She had never heard any cat say that, Blazingcomet happened to be the first. But that was at least something they had in common. When he asked her her own question back, she was ready with the answer. She didn't even bat an eye at the nickname he gave her. It was affectionate, yes, but she also was super excited to respond to him to acknowledge the nickname at the moment.

"You're the only cat I've met who's said they like leaf-bare too! I LOVE leaf-bare! Most cats would see me as a new-leaf kind of cat, but I really like leaf-bare. Of course I like all the seasons, but leaf-bare is my favorite. It freezes everything, seeming to make the world stand-still for a moment. It slows things down, and it gives you a chance to appreciate the beauty of nature around you!" Gingerblossom paused for a moment to take a breath. "And it's the season that leads into new-leaf, which breathes new life into things after all the old have died away!
She could go on for hours and hours about the seasons, and how each one meant something special to her. But she reminded herself that other cats wanted a chance to talk to. So Gingerblossom closed her mouth, looking at Blazingcomet expectantly with her large minty colored eyes.
The way Gingerblossom was able to go on and on about leaf-bare was adorable to Blazingcomet. Truth be told, he had sort of given up on pursuing her romantically - that was, until they were both a little older and able to understand more. Besides, Drizzleshard really wouldn't have been happy - she was okay with his flirting, as long as he kept it at least a little "just friendly." And then there was Petal, the pretty kittypet... Blazingcomet actually was hoping to see the she cat again, but right now, he was content to talk with Gingerblossom. In his mind, he could sit here forever, just listening to her talking about her favorite season.

"It's a good time of year for cats with thick pelts - like me. And the snow is gorgeous, I can't wait for it to start snowing..." His voice trailed off and he smiled, thinking of playing with his friend in the snow. "But you'd better be careful, because I might just shove you into a snowbank," He purred. For the moment, everything seemed... just right, somehow.

He couldn't quite explain it. He didn't know quite how to explain it. But it was different then when he was with Drizzleshard, like for once, he wasn't having to prove that he was in love. To prove himself. It was good to just have a friend. When I'm with you, it's different. Blazingcomet had needed a friend more then anything else, and Gingerblossom being that friend really meant a lot to him. If things had been different - worked out differently in the first place - things might have been very different now, and Blazingcomet couldn't say if it was in a good or a bad way. When I'm with you, I'm free. He smiled as his golden eyes met Gingerblossom's minty ones.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 15th, 2017 at 05:28 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 12:41 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

The tom cracked a smile when he saw how excited the she-kit had become. He honestly didn't mind taking the she-kit with him she had not been bad company in the minutes they've been talking. Think of this as practice for when you finally get your own apprentice he thought to himself in excitement. He had wanted to get an apprentice ever since he became a warrior. He gazed down at Purekit and realized maybe she could be his apprentice when she was old enough. With that thought, he listened intently to the she-kit. He poked his head out of the bush. His emerald green orbs turned to slits as he squinted to try and see out into the territory. He could faintly see it wasn't as dark as it was earlier. He returned to the bush, "It should be sunrise soon we could go ask your mother then." He said not realizing he let his excitement at the thought of getting an apprentice seep into his own voice. The brown tom noticed Purekit staring past him. He followed the gaze of her crystal blue orbs and realized he had left his prey sitting alone and felt a tinge his ears turn red with embarrassment, "Uh I'd better finish up my meal." He muttered awkwardly shuffling his paws in embarrassment. He didn't want to leave the kit on her own in the bush so mewed, "If you want you could sit with me till sunrise then we can go talk to Swanheart." He offered.
@Undercover

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old November 16th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
orbitstreak narrowed his eyes to mere slits. "you're the one who lost her. you go find her." he huffed and glared at bramble. "and the only reason we never got along, and still don't, is because you're just an irresponsible fleabag with no brain," the tom growled, his gaze flashing in annoyance. tail flicking, orbit began to scan the camp in search of luna, his fur bristled. i swear to starclan's existence, if he lost her... no. don't think like that.

luna, however, had found it in herself to wander from her hiding place. she mrewed softly as a tiny entrance out of camp was discovered, which was just big enough to fit her in it. a gasp breathed from her maw, small eyes wide. the territory was huge! the kit squealed and bounced further from camp, chasing a leaf as it fell from the sky.

orbit's worry for luna began to rise higher and higher as she couldn't be found. "luna?" he called, ears flattening with fear as he gained no response. "luna, come out now, it's nearly time for your meal." his voice cracked and he jumped to his paws. "luna!" still no response. orbit's breathing heavied and he raced around the camp, searching for the tiny kit. "luna, this isn't funny anymore," he whispered. a very small, barely audible whimper sounded from the tom. ears flat, he growled at bramble. "you're coming with me to find her," orbit hissed, running out the entrance of the camp.

"luna!"
Fury blazed in his eyes as Orbit insulted him, his hackles rising in anger. Dear Starclan how he was biting back a nasty response! Overcome with frustration, Brambleflight stomped his paw, his voice laced with venom as he addressed the other. "Fine, whatever, she's over here anyway!" And with that, the warrior, childishly, stomped his way over to the spot he had directed Luna to hide. Poking his head behind the rock, anxiety gripped his heart, his vision blurring as he realized the kit was not there. How could he be so stupid! No, he couldn't validate Orbit just yet. "She was supposed to be right here!" Guilt prickled at his pelt, his eyes focused on the ground as he mentally scolded himself. "Luna?!"

"Oh no... you don't think she's outside of camp, do you?!" Panic swept over the tom as he watched Orbitstreak rush to the entrance of camp, his own paws pounding down on the others heels. Racing beside him, Bramble pushed past the other and into the territory.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old November 16th, 2017, 04:25 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
The tom cracked a smile when he saw how excited the she-kit had become. He honestly didn't mind taking the she-kit with him she had not been bad company in the minutes they've been talking. Think of this as practice for when you finally get your own apprentice he thought to himself in excitement. He had wanted to get an apprentice ever since he became a warrior. He gazed down at Purekit and realized maybe she could be his apprentice when she was old enough. With that thought, he listened intently to the she-kit. He poked his head out of the bush. His emerald green orbs turned to slits as he squinted to try and see out into the territory. He could faintly see it wasn't as dark as it was earlier. He returned to the bush, "It should be sunrise soon we could go ask your mother then." He said not realizing he let his excitement at the thought of getting an apprentice seep into his own voice. The brown tom noticed Purekit staring past him. He followed the gaze of her crystal blue orbs and realized he had left his prey sitting alone and felt a tinge his ears turn red with embarrassment, "Uh I'd better finish up my meal." He muttered awkwardly shuffling his paws in embarrassment. He didn't want to leave the kit on her own in the bush so mewed, "If you want you could sit with me till sunrise then we can go talk to Swanheart." He offered.
@Undercover
((Do you mind me quoting your post?))
Purekit followed the older tom's gaze out into the territory. Copying him, the she cat stared intently out. She saw trees and new sunlight shining from between the camp barrier. She wondered for a moment how large the world really was. It must be huge, other wise she would have been allowed out by now. She knew it was dangerous to; foxes, badgers, and hostile cats lay beyond the protective camp wall. Purekit was drawn from her thoughts as she heard Walnutwhisker speak again. She turned, fixing her large blue eyes on him. "Okay," she agreed, smiling. "I'll we can go ask Swanheart then. She probably won't say no if you're with me." Although she had technically just met him, she knew that he was a big, strong warrior. She hadn't no doubt that the tom cat would keep her safe from harms way. As Shen watched him for a few moments, a ghost of a smile tilted her maw. He was embarrassed, but at what? Realizing he was talking about his prey she was looking at, Purekit gave a small nod of agreement. "Sure," she piped, trotting out of the bush and heading over to the prey. She was sure that since his legs were longer, that he would catch up even if she had a huge head-start.

Last edited by Undercover; November 16th, 2017 at 04:25 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Turtleshell, a tortoiseshell with pale yellow eyes, emerged from the nursery. Her slim figure gave away the fact she wasn’t expecting, and no small balls of energy known as kits followed at her paws. She had no mate yet, though she did have a certain tom in mind, so she wasn’t going to have kits for a long time. Some might have wondered why she was in the nursery, but as she tripped over a stone directly in front of her, it became a bit more obvious as to why she wasn’t out hunting. Turtleshell twitched her whiskers, cursing the stone before standing, resilient and still cheerful as ever. She parted her jaws, using her sense of smell to guide her towards the prey pile. Managing to successfully stumble over many more objects and bump into a few cats, she found herself in front of the pile..she hoped. She bent her head and grabbed the first thing that she could get ahold of, locking it securely in her jaws with a smile curling at the edges of her lips. The taste of bird, though she forgot it’s exact name, coated her tongue. Emotion seemed to radiate off cats in waves, she sensed happiness, sadness, and anger. Maybe she could cheer someone up? She walked towards an area she was unsure of, suddenly bumping into a cat. She could tell that he was skinny, given by the fact she was probably very close and had only now felt him. “Sorry.” She mumbled, hoping she hadn’t intruded. There was no other scent around, though. She sat, plopping the bird down and glancing at the tom. She was a bit off, staring at area beside him. “Want to share?” She asked, tilting her head slightly. “Oh, er, right, i’m Turtleshell!”
{My apologies for the lateness of this!}

Maybe it was because he hadn't been paying attention at all, that he was slightly disconnected, dwelling within himself at the time. But he had not seen the she-cat approach him so when there was suddenly a force pressing on him, he was jolted out of his haze with a choked meow of surprise, his paws scrambling to sit him up, maybe even stand up, before he realized it was just another cat. Strange that another cat would visit him in this quiet, rather barren part of the camp, much less happen to actually bump into him as if they didn't see him there. Nervously Yarrowpounce would look the other cat up and down, hearing her mumbled apology though not saying anything right away. When his heart settled from the sudden fright, he slowly laid back down to sigh out in a just as quiet voice, "It's okay." His yellow gaze moved to the bird she plopped down for a second, his stomach gnawing and fighting at him desperately to urge him to eat some food, but he ignored it and instead glanced back up at the she-cat to see that she wasn't really looking at him, rather at the area beside him. Though she acted as if she were looking at him. Maybe she doesn't like eye contact? His lips turned down slightly in a frown, maybe it was him that she didn't want to look up. He did look rather mangy. "I'm uh, not all that h-hungry. But um.. Thank you." He dipped his head slightly and flashed a small smile before his face returned to a rather sullen demeanor. "Yarrowpounce." He said simply, not bothering to try and say anything else. He felt tired. Just that sudden movement to try and sit up out of fear seemed to have drained him of what little energy he did have. "There's probably um.. Better cats to go share your food with." He said quietly, voice wavering. He had always disliked the way his voice sounded when talking to others. It sounded different when he was alone, more confident, stronger in a way. But when it came to talking to others, he had always had a shaky, stuttering voice and he hated it.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:00 PM

Oh! Would anyone like to roleplay? Do I just join or...?
Old November 18th, 2017, 04:47 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
Vulturepaw, with her well upbringing and polite mannerisms, was certainly aware of the figure ahead of her. That figure belonging to none other than Arrowpaw, another apprentice of the clan. Her cranium clicked from side to side, as the femme justified her options. She could approach him in an extremely friendly fashion, just going head-on into a conversation; or she could calmly stroll up to the other, and begin to just have some general chit-chat with the feline. In her opinion, she seemed like the latter option was more of a better choice. Not just because she knew of Arrowpaw's introverted and withdrawn behaviour, but more because she, herself, preferred to be more of a peacemaker. Like a librarian. Someone who strives in a quiet environment, someone better off without the loud and bashful disturbances that others may cause.
The mainly grey female began to amble her way over to the other, making sure to take her time as to not scare the male or perhaps fill him with a bad impression of her; not that that would really matter to the female. Her paws tread lightly across the loose earth, her demeanour that of a more laid-back cat. A feline who was at ease. As she approached the submissive tom, a gentle smile graced her lips; and her overall appearance was soft and almost fragile-looking.
"Arrowpaw..? Mind if I join you?" Smooth words made their way out from the femme's parted lips. She didn't even wait for his answer, before she ensconced herself upon the ground beside the tom. Vulturepaw wasn't usually this upfront and open, but she felt like she had to be. With Arrowpaw being so distant and... closed off.
arrowpaw focused on the small piece of prey in front of him, picking at it with small bites. normally, hed be side by side with ploverpaw, but he was never fond of mornings like arrow was. Arrow liked the queitness of it, before everyone woke up and it was silent, peaceful, the small rattles of the trees, the crunches of the leaves falling, the rustles of the grass, the hum of birds chirping. it was nice. ears perking he heard and saw a molly walk his way. cats didnt pick arrowpaw as a first choice to hang out with normally. he was always so nervous and just seemed...scared of everything, but once you pushed past that, hes very lovable with that kind, shy nature. hazel hues looked towards the shecat..vulturepaw was it? ¨hello,¨ he mewed quietly, a shy smile forming on his face. he opened his mouth the answer her question, that of course she could join him, but it seemed she had already made the decision. he turned his head to face her, ears pinning to the back of his head,¨h-how are you?¨
Old November 19th, 2017, 07:52 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Mystical
Summitpaw padded into the clearing, a fat bird in her jaws. It swung limply as she made her way, her stride conveying her confidence, to the fresh-kill pile. She dropped the prey on the top, smiling. She licked her fur quickly, her tail swishing. Summitpaw swiped her tongue around her jaws, the taste of blood still on her tongue from the prey. Summitpaw made her way over to a sunny patch in the clearing, sitting, looking around for something to do. The rebellious young she-cat scowled with boredom, and her eyes narrowed. Something had to pop up at some point!
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:56 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Relief washed over the tom cat as Lunarkit was coaxed out of her hiding place by Orbitstreak. He couldn't help but feel guilty. Ducking his head, he gave Luna a sympathetic look, hoping but Orbit wouldn't be too hard on her, like he had been on him. Ears pinned back against his head, Brambleflight scuffed his paw against the ground. It came as a shock when he heard the warrior talking softly to the kit like he was her own damn father. Definitely now what he expected! A grin plastered across his face, Bramble shot Orbit a playful look and nodded, following after the two. He was going to get a mouthful -- he already knew that, but atleast he could tease the other about being a softy at heart. That was all he needed to get through the lashing he was about to receive. Maybe if I play like a kit he'll show some mercy on me too? He thought to himself, a small purr rumbling in his throat.
[crying because luna is being adorable irl as i type this]

orbit prodded luna into the camp, his eyes trained on her small form. he watched her bounce towards the nursery, a large yawn tumbling from her throat.

"rest now, little moon. we can play a game of chase once i have finished my patrols for tomorrow." the tom purred fondly, and he wouldn't stop watching her even as the very tip of her tail disappeared. orbitstreak sat within a corner of the camp, and turned an icy glare towards brambleflight.

"now then, let's talk about how your childish acts nearly cost a kit, at the mere age of three moons, her life," he growled lowly. the norwegian forest cat tore at the ground, nose twitching.

"what in the name of starclan made you think that telling luna to hide with nobody to watch her was a splendid idea? she may be very intelligent, but she is always curious about things. you need to be more responsible, brambleflight, and i have a perfect way to teach you how to do that." orbit seemed to smirk, although being a feline, it was hard to tell. his eyes darkened considerably, however, and his tail began to flick devilishly.

"until lunarkit is old enougb to become an apprentice, you will help me to raise her as if you were her second father." the tom cocked his head to the side. "and if you do not want to go along with my punishment for risking a kit's life, then i guess i'll just have to speak to grousestar about your actions." orbitstreak stood and trailed a circle around the other tom, ears perked. "so, what do you say, brambleflight?"
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:03 PM

My Mood: Bored

Milkfur backed out of the warriors den,fur standing on end and eyes wide with suprised and fear,but she didn't say anything about what had happened,but instead turned around and went away from its entrance,accidentally bumping into the fresh kill pile and knocking a peice off.She cast a nervous glance around before grabbing the prey,not bothering to pick a better peice to eat.When she was sure she was away from most of the other cats,she began to eat.She looked up and saw a familiar face across the clearing,but didn't call out to her sister.Her fur was just starting to lie flat again,and she wasn't sure if Deerspots was busy or not,so she simply stayed quiet,looking at the squirrel without eating.

@Hawkstar

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord