Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM

Old October 15th, 2017, 01:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@starfall

Shinefang sighed an exhausted sigh, as he shuffled toward the freshkill pile, his one eye half shut with exhaustion. The golden tabby tom snagged the first piece on the very top without even bothering to look at what he was grabbing and plopped down where he was, digging into the prey, suddenly ravished now that he was tasting food for the first time that day. Sloppily, he licked the side of his mouth clean.
The tortoishell tom padded out of the warriors den, his emerald green eyes clouded with exhaustion. He was a little tired, he would admit, although it didn't stop him none from getting up and helping out around the clan. The feline let out a rather loud yawn and blinked away his sleepiness best he could, his pawsteps a little wobbly as he made his way over to the fresh kill pile. Once he was awake enough he spotted a familiar golden pelt and replaced his groggy expression with that of excitement and quickly made his way over to the feline, ignoring his grumbling stomach. "Shinefang!" he yipped, a big smile plastered on his maw. He missed speaking with his mentor, it seemed as though the older tom was busy, but Turtlebright couldn't blame him, after all he had become the medicine cat of their clan. He padded up close to the tom and rubbed his head beneath the others muzzle, purring, he loved his former mentor, he really did, he was like a father to him, he played with him, he had fun with him, and he taught him things his biological father never could, he owed a lot to the medicine cat, after all it was because of the golden tabby that the tortoishell feline became who he is today.
"Happy I'm not the only sleepy one...how are you doing?" he asked, pulling back and cocking his head to the side, his eyes wide with wonder.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tortoishell tom padded out of the warriors den, his emerald green eyes clouded with exhaustion. He was a little tired, he would admit, although it didn't stop him none from getting up and helping out around the clan. The feline let out a rather loud yawn and blinked away his sleepiness best he could, his pawsteps a little wobbly as he made his way over to the fresh kill pile. Once he was awake enough he spotted a familiar golden pelt and replaced his groggy expression with that of excitement and quickly made his way over to the feline, ignoring his grumbling stomach. "Shinefang!" he yipped, a big smile plastered on his maw. He missed speaking with his mentor, it seemed as though the older tom was busy, but Turtlebright couldn't blame him, after all he had become the medicine cat of their clan. He padded up close to the tom and rubbed his head beneath the others muzzle, purring, he loved his former mentor, he really did, he was like a father to him, he played with him, he had fun with him, and he taught him things his biological father never could, he owed a lot to the medicine cat, after all it was because of the golden tabby that the tortoishell feline became who he is today.
"Happy I'm not the only sleepy one...how are you doing?" he asked, pulling back and cocking his head to the side, his eyes wide with wonder.
Shinefang groggily got to his feet, lethargic has he felt a warm muzzle under his chin. He opened his eye and saw the familiar and colorful pelt of his final apprentice. "Turtlebright," he meowed in greeting. "'Bout time you stopped in to say hello. What am I? Crowfood?" As the old cat grouched, he had a teasing grin on his face. Of all the apprentices that he had had, Turtlebright was the most energetic. It had been a welcome energy considering that by the end of his time training the young warrior, the old cat's joints had begun to ache and keeping up with patrols was beginning to prove to be a struggle. He had even been able to confide in the younger warrior about not wanting to retire. When Ebonyfrost left, and he had toyed with the idea of going to Grousestar, Turtlebright had been a source of encouragement there too. He had been like that the son he never got to raise... "You remembering to use your backlegs when you leap?" the old tom asked him, recalling an old hunting lesson.

Old October 17th, 2017, 05:10 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by denysiarus View Post
[aaah its short sorry]

luna stopped and thought for a moment, cocking her head to the side. after a few heartbeats, she squealed and nodded her head before trotting not-so-sneakily over towards her respectful hiding spot. orbit glanced at her, seeing the small grey and white furball prancing away before turning his attention to brambleflight. he didn't notice where she went, thankfully. the grumpy tom's tail flicked as he scanned bramble for any sign of what his— knowing him, very idiotic— plan was.
"what are you thinking, mouse-brain," orbit questioned, his voice rough, yet curious. he rested on his haunches and began grooming his fur, watching the other out of the corner of his eye. stupid, irresponsible brambleflight. no wonder fern always tried to keep him away so i could stay out of a bad mood. but, now she's gone and i have to deal with these two alone. he rolled his eyes and sighed quietly, resuming his grooming.

Amusement plastered across his maw, the tom pushed the other playfully, his gaze cast back onto Lunarkit to make sure he saw her disappear to her spot. He didn't want to actually lose the kit. That would be awful.

"Aw, don't be so grumpy all the time, Orbit!" He meowed a bit scathingly. "I only wanted to play a game. It's not like you wanted to watch her, so I'm playing babysitter." Brambleflight looked back toward the direction Luna had wondered. Where did she go anyway? Anxiety crept up his spine for a brief moment. No, everything would be ok! "Besides, we need to go find her anyway."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 17th, 2017, 08:22 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Constellation (just a starter)
Zerokit

Zerokit sat in the entrance of the nursery, her head drooped and her gaze fixed on her paws. The tortoiseshell sank her claws in and out of the dirt, her nerves making her look up. She relaxed when she realized her overly-nervous brain was wrong. Nobody was laughing at her. Still, she didn't meet anyone's gaze. Zerokit wasn't..rude, not at all, but just...sad. She felt sad all the time, and she had no idea why. She tried to be positive but she just..didn't feel able to. She sighed. Maybe she needed something cheerful. She glanced around, spotting a group of kits. She tensed. They wouldn't want to hang out with her. She knew it. They had their own little group, she'd just be intruding. Besides, she was too weird for them. She averted her gaze to a beetle, halfheartedly pawing it, her gaze not showing amusement as it scurried along. She still felt sad, and nervous. Zerokit noted the sunshine helped, just a tiny bit, but it wasn't enough to make her smile.

Zerokit kept her gaze down still, flexing her claws into and out of the dirt, making tiny indents. She decided to try and figure out what her prefix meant. Zero. How little she mattered? How many friends she had? She stopped thinking about that quickly. No more sadness. Zerokit swallowed, she needed something to distract her. She lifted her dull gaze. The day was sunny, clouds drifted through the sky, and she tried to make shapes out of them. That was happy. How to the others do this? She thought, only seeing blobs of white fluff. She sighed and smoothed her pelt, her tail flicking. Something happy had to happen, it always did, maybe there were ceremonies today? No, probably not..besides, she wasn't friends with any older kits or apprentices, why should she care they were going to a higher rank? Zerokit just swept her gaze around the clearing, hoping someone cheerful would come over to give her just a bit of happiness.

(My poor depressed child)

Splotchfeather analyzed the little hopping critter silently. Her eyes crossed for a moment and her upper body lower to watch the green creature attentively. She had no intentions to harm such a thing. This was Splotchfeather! She was a gentle one among others. Maybe, annoying, but rough? Never. Never! So, when the grasshopper hopped. Splotchfeather jerked back. She was not expecting that to happen. “Woah,” it took her breath away for a moment. Her tail twitched and she meowed, “I can do that! I can jump higher than you!” Like it was a challenge. A race between an insect and a feline. According to Splotchfeather, it was. She jumped, following the little bug’s movement. Her paws landed gracefully on the ground. “Hehe, see if you can top that!” However, the little creature paid no need to the bigger species, and continued on its merry way of doing what it did best. Hop. Every hop it took, Splotchfeather reciprocated its actions. No doubt was this feline having the blast of her life. She pranced around like the happy one she was, claiming the grasshopper as her new friend. “I'll call you...hmmm...what should I call you?” The grasshopper had stopped, not paying any attention to the Molly. This went unnoticed to Splotchfeather, and she bent down to poke at it with her claw. The tiny creatures hopped onto her paw, and she sat down to bring her paw up to her face. Once again, she crossed her gaze to make out the figure of the insect. “I think I'll call you...Hopper. You like that don'tcha, buddy?” She purred, then gently set her paw down to allow her new friend to escspe. “Bye, Hopper! I'll see you soon!”

Splotchfeather made her way into the clearing, a jolly expression on her face as she bobbed her head to a song that she hummed. A little play was not wrong on a midday like this. And, what beautiful day! Absolutely stunning! She felt that she could sing to the heavens in that moment! That was. Until. Her gaze landed on...a sad face. Now, a sad face was a sickness to this feline. Depression was contagious. It made Splotchfeather sad when she saw another that was sad. So, empty! It made her immediately trot up to the kit. Gazing down at the small creature, Splotchfeather purred, happily. “What's with the upside down smile? A kit like you oughta be seizing the day!”
Old October 17th, 2017, 08:30 AM
Digital Artist

Dragontail exited the nursery and shook his pelt. The tom's muscles seemed to shift under his gray-and-black pelt as he made his way to the fresh-kill pile.
Old October 17th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Splotchfeather analyzed the little hopping critter silently. Her eyes crossed for a moment and her upper body lower to watch the green creature attentively. She had no intentions to harm such a thing. This was Splotchfeather! She was a gentle one among others. Maybe, annoying, but rough? Never. Never! So, when the grasshopper hopped. Splotchfeather jerked back. She was not expecting that to happen. “Woah,” it took her breath away for a moment. Her tail twitched and she meowed, “I can do that! I can jump higher than you!” Like it was a challenge. A race between an insect and a feline. According to Splotchfeather, it was. She jumped, following the little bug’s movement. Her paws landed gracefully on the ground. “Hehe, see if you can top that!” However, the little creature paid no need to the bigger species, and continued on its merry way of doing what it did best. Hop. Every hop it took, Splotchfeather reciprocated its actions. No doubt was this feline having the blast of her life. She pranced around like the happy one she was, claiming the grasshopper as her new friend. “I'll call you...hmmm...what should I call you?” The grasshopper had stopped, not paying any attention to the Molly. This went unnoticed to Splotchfeather, and she bent down to poke at it with her claw. The tiny creatures hopped onto her paw, and she sat down to bring her paw up to her face. Once again, she crossed her gaze to make out the figure of the insect. “I think I'll call you...Hopper. You like that don'tcha, buddy?” She purred, then gently set her paw down to allow her new friend to escspe. “Bye, Hopper! I'll see you soon!”

Splotchfeather made her way into the clearing, a jolly expression on her face as she bobbed her head to a song that she hummed. A little play was not wrong on a midday like this. And, what beautiful day! Absolutely stunning! She felt that she could sing to the heavens in that moment! That was. Until. Her gaze landed on...a sad face. Now, a sad face was a sickness to this feline. Depression was contagious. It made Splotchfeather sad when she saw another that was sad. So, empty! It made her immediately trot up to the kit. Gazing down at the small creature, Splotchfeather purred, happily. “What's with the upside down smile? A kit like you oughta be seizing the day!”
Dragontail headed over to the kit with a mouse in his jaws. He sat down beside Zerokit and dropped the mouse at her paws.
"Good morning, Splotchfeather." he adressed the warrior before turning to Zerokit. "You ever tried mouse before, kit?" he asked, gazing down warmly at the tortoiseshell kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

(I'm so sorry this is late. I've been busy irl)

Zephyrkit tilted her perfect little head and thought a moment. It might be fun to break the rules, after all, rules were meant to be broken, right? "Sounds like fun, let's go!" she said, standing up and flicking her tail in ambition and excitement. She simply couldn't wait to get out of the camp for the first time.
Petalstorm entered the nursery with three tiny kits in front of her. Her eyes were narrowed and she was hissing at them.
"How many times do I have to tell you to stay in the camp! You can seriously hurt yourself on the ledge if you're not careful. And don't even say anything, Amberkit!"
A small dark ginger she-kit was glaring at her mother over her shoulder. Her two brothers were staring at the ground and dragging their paws.
Petalstorm turned to Zephyrkit and Oakpaw.
"What are you doing here, Oakpaw? Shouldn't you be out training with....I'm sorry, who's your mentor again? I can't ever keep track of every cat's name when I have to deal with these three!" she forced a smile at the older kit and apprentice.

Last edited by BEAR.; October 17th, 2017 at 09:34 AM. Reason: double post merge
Old October 17th, 2017, 01:58 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Amusement plastered across his maw, the tom pushed the other playfully, his gaze cast back onto Lunarkit to make sure he saw her disappear to her spot. He didn't want to actually lose the kit. That would be awful.

"Aw, don't be so grumpy all the time, Orbit!" He meowed a bit scathingly. "I only wanted to play a game. It's not like you wanted to watch her, so I'm playing babysitter." Brambleflight looked back toward the direction Luna had wondered. Where did she go anyway? Anxiety crept up his spine for a brief moment. No, everything would be ok! "Besides, we need to go find her anyway."
luna's tail poked from the side of her hiding spot, being rather long for such a small kit. her tail flicked occasionally, fur rustling with every movement. after many heartbeats passed, a small, white paw shot out to hook around the grey tail, holding it down. lunarkit's body twisted until it was on the ground, a high pitched mew erupting from her.

orbitstreak groaned with annoyance, his eyes rolling. the tom lowered his voice, ignoring the spark of worry that rose within him as he couldn't see luna anywhere around them, "and why exactly is she not beside you in the first place?" his claws tore against the ground, a dark shadow passing over his eyes. i promised fern to care for her. that maggot-infested brain of his isn't going to mess with all of this, orbit thought, an inaudible growl quivering from his throat. he looked to brambleflight and lashed his tail. the tom spoke again, this time with ghostly urgency, "well? i don't need to butting into my responsibility. fern wouldn't want your stupidity rubbing off on luna."
Old October 18th, 2017, 08:46 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Zerokit glanced up to see a warrior with a grasshopper, watching it like it was the most amazing thing in the world. She was probably more of a kit than her, really, and that just made her a bit confused. Weren't warriors supposed to be more mature? She couldn't stereotype, however, because kits were supposed to frollic around and play games. Like the warrior was doing. Maybe it was fun? Maybe she was missing out. But..she didn't want to embarrass herself and trip over a bug. That'd be weird, who tripped over bugs? It was bad enough stumbling over her own paws. That made her feel clumsy for a moon, and that was normal to do! She looked back over at the she-cat, who was now following the movements of the grasshopper. Zerokit blinked. It was very odd to see, for sure, as the warrior looked like an overgrown kit, mimicing the bug. But it was a bit..funny to see. It was the first time she'd called something funny in awhile, so that was startling to her. She found something funny looking! Abort mission of looking! Abort! She ducked her gaze back to her paws, realizing she hadn't laughed, nor smiled, just found it amusing to watch. She supposed that was okay. She wanted to giggle, or something of that nature, but amusement was also good. Zerokit blinked, realizing the she-cat was still with the grasshopper, who seemed to be ignoring her to the best of its ability. She wondered what it was thinking. The she-cat then began to talk to the creature, which was odd. Surely it couldn't understand her? It was so small, it's brain must be small too..but maybe it was smart too? Ugh, why was she thinking about the intelligence of a grasshopper?

Zerokit realized the grasshopper was now gone. And the she-cat had seen her. And she was walking. Oh no. She was walking towards her. She wanted to socialize. Ohnoohnoohnopleasedon'tsoundlikeamousebrainher thoughts rambled as she heard the she-cat speak. "Er..I don't really have anything to..seize..or anyone to seize the day with.." she mumbled, shrugging slightly. She didn't find it too weird to be awkward, but her brain still screamed, and screeched, and she wanted to crawl up into a ball. Okay, that part was probably weird.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; October 18th, 2017 at 08:47 PM.
Old October 19th, 2017, 08:20 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Bluespark provided a cheerful grin - for the first time in forever it seem. Because he was genuinely happy. The piebald cat had everything he wanted. Well...not exactly, what he wanted, but he had what he needed. Starclan provided the sweet blue cat to love him for eternity. But, his partner in crime...had to be up to something. He caught her little look, and his expression contorted into something of curiosity. Mixed with a bit of peculairness. Whenever Alabastersnow was up to something, it wasn't good. At all. Something evil was brewing and for once in Bluespark’s life he didn't feel like ruining Azulheart’s life. Bluespark had Asterflame to keep his heart forever young. She was his. Finally. He won. He felt he won it all because he allowed himself to believe he stolen Asterflame’s heart. Something Azulheart failed to do.

Alabastersnow asked Asterflame a question. The question made Bluespark poke his snout upwards in a snobby manner. “Why ask such a ridiculous -” briskly, the piebald Tom had turned his head to Asterflame. Because she had answered. Not only did she answer, but she admitted that the other Tom looked handsome. Bluespark stole a glance at his former best friend, he could clearly see Azulheart shuffling on his paws in a nervous manner. The grey Tom’s eyes flitted around to be distracted by the littlest of things. Narrowing his eyes, Bluespark swished his tail behind him, hitting it softly against his mate’s before he clung onto hers and squeezed it for a moment. A little too hard. The only Tom she needed to be attracted to was him. Only him. Wasn't he enough? For her to admit that Azulheart was handsome was evident enough that she was attracted to him. Ugh! It aggravated him because he felt himself reliving their past when they first met the sisters.

Or, was it just Alabastersnow? Trying to sabotage their relationship because she didn't want Asterflame to be happy. Well, newsflash, Alli! If Asterflame wasn't happy, then Bluespark wasn't. The white feline was such a devious one that Bluespark didn't realize that his claws were digging into the terrain out of frustration. Azulheart this, Azulheart that! Why did everything have to be about him? Bluespark saw himself as the one with more brawn, the prettier boy. The one who could catch all the ladies’ attention. Truthfully, Asterflame oughta admire what she have.

“The two of you will...be cute together.” There, nice words to say to the new couple. Even if he didn't mean it. Azulheart honestly deserved to die a brutal death of solitude. His eyes flicked over to his old friend, Azulheart giving him a sad glance, then looked at the two sisters who were sizing each other up. Bluespark brought that back to his attention, and the Tom felt a fury to roll his eyes. “I'd appreciate it, of you stop questioning what my mate think of yours, Alabastersnow.” What was she exactly trying to prove?

Bluespark was initially starting to get angry upon hearing the fact that Asterflame was calling Azulheart handsome. But, their argument. The words that tumbled out the blue feline’s maw, made Bluespark produce a smug grin. She had snapped on Alabastersnow, and reminded her that she had a mate. It made his heart beat out of pride, and his sudden envy combusted into flickering ashes. It dissipated quickly within thin air, and he nuzzled the side of her cheek. He has heard the compliments that she gave the Tom, but it was the fact that she...stood up for herself, in a way. He held her heart. He had the key. Alabastersnow indeed passed up an extradroadinary Tom such as himself. He could had devoted himself to treating her like a queen. But, nope! She gave that away because she wanted...that.

Bluespark gave the blue cat a sweet smile, tilting his head for a moment upon her words. He has been enamored with them. Giving her a piece of his trust because he figured he held her loyalty. “Hey, it's alright.” His voice was soothing and he used his tail to affectionately drag his tail on her ears. “I'm just satisfied that you know where you belong. And, that you will finally accept all my love instead of pushing it away.” A she cat like Asterflame deserved all the love. Nothing but love. Bluespark knew he could give her that. He didn't even bother to look back in Alabastersnow’s direction. It was the simple fact that he felt she was trying to sabotage a new beginning. The relationship with his mate. Couldn't she let it go and allow them all to be happy?

Wait wait - what? It was a fact that Azulheart was handsome? Azulheart had been afraid to even glance up at the two sisters. Indeed...they were fighting. Azulheart thought they were going to exchange congratulations before going separate ways. But, nope! And, how did he end up in this conversation? It was out of place to him. Azulheart refused to even give them a glance. He tried his best to close his ears. This was absolutely ridiculous! Alabastersnow causing drama...which shouldn't be a surprise, really. Alabastersnow was the epitome of drama. Now, that was a trait Azulheart would love to get rid of. That, and her attitude. Plus, her unloyalty. Basically, all the flaws. So, she could be perfect. And, tamable. And, sweet. Yet…Alabastersnow was none of this.

Azulheart did look up when Asterflame admitted that he was handsome. His eyes grew wide as two large suns. Was...was that a good thing? Alabastersnow was feeding her, and instead of succumbing to being satiated, Asterflame continued to gobble up everything Alabastersnow threw at her. The Tom felt out of place, and he gently moved his muzzle to touch his beloved’s ear. “Can't we just be happy for one another? Stop fighting all the time. The two of you are sisters.” He tried to get his two scents in when it just became too rowdy. Like in any moment they would began fighting. Azulheart simply wanted to embrace the day as new warriors and to seize the day with their mates. Maybe even rekindle his friendship with Bluespark...but, the way the other Tom was looking at him, Azulheart knew that opportunity was gone before it even came.

“Well, I'm very happy that the two of you found love.” His comment was soft, he hoped she heard him. He nudged his mate, giving her a look of dismay. This was not what they had agreed on. They came to tell their two friends the good news, not start some unnecessary play. “Alabastersnow...behave.” The only thing the Tom could do was dismiss the compliments he heard about him. They hadn't been directed at him, but still...they were said. If they thought he was handsome, then he must had been doing something right. Maybe...maybe scars weren't so bad. Right now, it wasn't the time to be proud. He needed to get his mate under control before someone ends up losing it...and judging by now Bluespark was silently reacting…

He was about to suggest that they leave, but Alabastersnow flipped the question to him. Oh, now they wanted to put him into this argument? Azulheart shook his head. “I'm not going to answer that.” It was a stupid question. Of course, Azulheart thought Asterflame was beautiful. But, apparently Alabastersnow had insecurity issues. Which was hard to believe since Azulheart practically married the goddess of this entire clan. It pained him to admit it, but if both girls were put off for exploitation, Alabastersnow would have a lot more fans hounding her. He flicked his ears at Asterflame’s words, keeping his gaze on Alabastersnow. Was he a ghost or something? A spirit that she couldn't see? Did she really just threaten him like he wasn't in front of her? Azulheart blinked his eyes - okay. So, how should he approach this? Azulheart was positive that she wouldn't hurt him. Oh no, they were mates. This wouldn't be an abusive relationship. He wasn't afraid to fight back. He was forced to be with her to protect his loved ones, but he allowed himself to believe he was with her on his own free will. He wanted to believe that he could actually love this Molly. Grow old with her and everything.

When Asterflame turned to talk to Bluespark, Azulheart sighed and he gently threw his tail around his Molly’s soft back. He reminded himself constantly that in order to win this demented lover, you had to provide tender loving. So, he nosed his way through her neck, inhaling in the sweetest scent known to earth. “You know you're the only one I have eyes for, sweetheart. You're the one too stunning for words. I just wish you would stop the threats. They're getting a little too old, don't you think, love?” That should be good enough to stay on her good side for a while. His voice was a low whisper so only she could hear the light teasing. They just started this relationship and he had no intentions on building it up based on problems. The past was the past. It was time to walk through a new door. He kept his nose into his mate’s scruff, but his eyes slid over to the other newest couple. Asterflame looked happy. Truly happy. Now, that was real loyalty. Something he hoped would last long for the two.
Asterflame gave her mate a bright smile as he became more affectionate, and lightly nuzzled him. "Of course," She answered, but she was frustrated with herself. It was stupid to admit she thought the other tom was handsome! Bluespark was supposed to be the one and only cat she payed ANY attention to, and that was going to start NOW. She wasn't going to pay attention to Azulheart like that any longer. Nope. This sudden change in attitude was partly because she was afraid, partly because she knew it was wrong, and partly because she knew that it was only going to hurt her in the end. It was hurting her now!

Her sister's stupid question was turning this day around, and Asterflame was determined to get it back to being good. They could still all be friends! Bluespark had nothing to be worried about. As long as she played the part of a submissive, sweet, never sarcastic and always happy mate, he would be pleased with her and perhaps leave her alone to do as she wanted. Or, maybe he would follow her around - but either way, she might be able to keep a social life. Chances were, Azulheart wouldn't be as lucky. Why had he gone with Alabastersnow? He couldn't love her. She wasn't hard to love, especially after a while, and Asterflame had some good memories with her, but the two of them... together? It made no sense.

Good. I'm glad he's not going to answer. It means he... respects me. She gave the grey tom a smile, but part of her felt hollow and pained. Did he think she was beautiful? Was that a possibility? It was the only thing that made the she cat wonder. A long time ago, he had said that she was. Those special moments were kept deep in Asterflame's mind, never to be shared with anyone else. They were her memories... to treasure. Had he forgotten them already? She would remember, for a very long time, but she couldn't blame him. Asterflame couldn't expect Azulheart to remember things like that. How silly... he had much more important things on his mind now! And the she cat was determined not to bother him about some memory that was now a distant one, that had happened long ago. Had she been a part of a young romance?

Perhaps. Back then, Asterflame hadn't been very good on picking up on hidden feelings, and she wasn't good at it now either. That wasn't to say she wasn't smart - and she had been very observant - but when it came to feelings, at least in the area of romance, she hadn't been good at it. If Azulheart really had thought about her in that way, and if there was a chance she had - then she had blown it. And now she was crushing on him so hard that it hurt to watch him. They'd been friends for so long... Asterflame had started to memorize every little thing about him. Could Alli say the same? No, because her sister only wanted Azulheart for a trophy. To show off what she had done. What about when the next tough guy came along, was she going to try and make him do things for her too? A light shudder went through the blue she cat's spine. Bluespark was a lot tougher now, why didn't her sister try and take him and leave the one cat Asterflame had a crush on? She'd done this before. With Lionpaw, but Asterflame had been much younger then and it had been a shorter romance... a much shorter one. This was for life.

Whatever this was with Bluespark, her faked interest or committment getting in the way of what she wanted. Realizing she should probably be paying more attention to her companion, the she cat wrapped her tail around Bluespark's, a light purr rumbling in her chest as she glanced at him. This faked character was practically taking over her. Poisoning her mind and changing her outlook of the world to make it so that she was becoming stupider. She could feel her intelligence slipping away... bit by bit. But that was okay, because she wouldn't need it anymore. Bluespark was supposed to do everything for her. She was just a - a helpless she cat. Or, if he needed her to be, she was something else.

Whatever he needed to get her mind off of Azulheart and to keep her focused on her promise. Eventually, maybe she would be in love with him. It was going to be a long and hard road - but Asterflame could do it. "I have an idea." She mewed, smiling at her mate and giving him another soft nuzzle. Easy... She thought, drawing away a few seconds later.

"Why don't we go to the border? We should probably patrol it, you know, make sure the Dusk Syndicate's staying in line... and then, we could race again!" She offered to her mate. It was just an offer extended to him - she needed to pretend like Azulheart didn't even exist, at least, until these feelings were gone. Another thought crossed her mind and she pinned her ears back submissively, almost shyly looking up at Bluespark in the next second. That's right. This is what he wants, Aster. "But, um... only if you, uh, want to, of course."

What had happened to being supportive? Look at Asterflame, backing her mate up, bringing him up even when Alabastersnow could clearly tell that she was crushing on the other tom. Such a sad, twisted story - too bad she couldn't bring it to an end here and now. Of course, Azulheart was MUCH too smart to try anything stupid, and too pathetically loyal to leave Alabastersnow. A sad story indeed... but one that the white feline was thriving off of. All this drama was like sweet water to her, and she was sucking it up as though she would never get any more. There would always be drama as long as she was around.

Wasn't that her job? To play with everybody? The world was her toy! Her mate, of course, was the centerpiece... but everyone around was also just there for her amusement. And the she cat tried to hide it at times, other times displayed it proudly. "Behave, love? You don't tell me what to do." She tried to hide her frustration with a sparkly laugh, but this time didn't make an attempt to hurt the other tom. No, if the she cat needed to, she would do it later - in the quiet of night. Where she could give him a talking to about support as well. Now, the she cat was not planning to support him on her side. Oh no! Whyever would she do that? His refusal to answer her question was pretty much the last straw. Alabastersnow was getting ready to throw a fit, but she stopped as he leaned in. Well, at least he admitted that she was the stunning one.

The beautiful one. Just as she had thought. Alabastersnow had no way of knowing that he thought Asterflame was beautiful, and neither had her sister. That thought was still private - but chances were, the she cat would figure it out sooner or later. Whether through asking about the past or some other private memories. At the same time, his words angered her. Her threats were how she kept him in line! Although, perhaps just threats didn't work anymore. Next time... she was going to get physical. Or perhaps it was time to emotionally hurt him some more? Oh yes... emotional hurt worked very, very well. Psychological games and the like. It would rip him apart from the inside, forcing him to do as she asked whenever she asked him to. Now, granted - the games could backfire. But all she wanted was to force the love of her life into doing what she asked. She wanted him to do it willingly! Or at least, appear like he was. She could make him do that.

"You're right... threats aren't enough anymore, are they?" Looking quite soft and innocent, she gave him a friendly nuzzle. "I'm so sorry, love." But he had crossed the line. And now it was time to make him pay for making her feel so angry and frustrated. Azulheart was the object of her anger, and so Alabastersnow did something she thought it would never come to as long as they were mates. First of all, she pulled away from him before nuzzling him again, burying her own nose in his long fur. Was there some ulterior motive to her affection?

Normally the answer would be no, Alabastersnow was just needy and annoying, but this time... it was yes. There was definitely another motive to this. "I'm sorry. But you need to learn." These were the last words spoken, and they were sincere - muffled as well - as she lightly sank her teeth into the side of his neck. From the outside, it was impossible to tell what she was doing, but the pain should have been very real. So far, Alabastersnow had only used her claws.

Her fangs were, if possible, even sharper and they sank right through. Releasing him, it was clearer what had happened as she had broken the skin, and hoping that her sister wasn't paying attention to any of this, the white feline drew her mate aside quickly - not like he had much of a choice, her tail was wrapped too tightly around his and she pulled, drawing him aside. When they were gone, she examined the cut like she hadn't been the one to make it. All she was doing was making it harder for him to love her, but the she cat needed to be obeyed at all times.

"That sharp tongue of yours needs a master, Azulheart. You can't control it. And if you can't, then I'll control it for you. Anytime I hear you say something I don't like... I WILL make you hurt. And next time it will be agonizing, and I will make sure that you learn."

Her words were so harsh, so angry, that it was almost impossible to say she was herself. But she was. And eventually, she lightly began cleaning the wound she had inflicted, soft strokes, and gently carressing her mate's back and side with her tail. "I am sorry. But I think it's time for a change... and I'm sure you'd be the first to admit you need some help with your filter." She was going to teach him how to filter his words. How? Like she had said, by putting him in excruciating pain - or even just a little, depending on the situation - until he learned to control his mouth. That may be never... but Alabastersnow could wait.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:38 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A half-pleased smile spread across the tom's features and he scooted over towards Owlwing as he noticed her across the clearing. It was funny, how quickly the quivering mass of a tom could move when he wanted to. "H - hey, Owl... Owlw - wing," The feline purred with a smile on his maw. It had been a while since he had seen his friend. And he wasn't quite sure if they were on good terms still. Was she going to be scared of him? Was he scared of her? The answer, to both of these questions, was currently undetermined. It was something he was working on figuring out. His tail twitched in a satisfied manner and he grinned at his companion. "H - have you b - bea - been doing good?" Greystep asked, a funny half-smile coming over his maw. He was trying to get back to being used to talking to her, like regularly, like any other cat might be able to talk to their friends. But Greystep had to remember that he wasn't just 'any other cat.' He had so much social anxiety that it made it hard for him to make friends, and he didn't really have any.

He missed Acornflash. The other cat had been good at talking and keeping the conversation going, not that Owlwing wasn't. He was glad to get to spend some one-on-one time with his once close friend, now... still friend, just nowhere near as close. And he missed that closeness. It was something that he was looking forwards to getting back, his friendship with Owlwing. Gazing up at the sky, the tom shifted his weight. He really was big, even for a Maine Coon, and that kind of thing attracted attention. Honestly his strategy was generally to not move at all and hope that others mistook him for a rock. A furry rock with... eyes and ears. Hey, it could happen! That was testing his own intelligence as well as insulting the intelligence of his clanmates, but Greystep honestly didn't care. Acornflash had helped him some - but at the moment, he didn't feel like he was doing quite as good. Perhaps the answer lay in another form. And not just any other form... but the form of his friend.
@Lonestar23
Owlwing's warm amber eyes steadied on the tom as he went over to her. They lit up immediately. "Oh, hey Graystep!" She purred right back, with a pleased, happy expression on her face. Of course she was gonna have good terms with one of her friends, well.. the little friends she had, and she wasn't going to be scared of him either. They were too good of friends for that. And, besides, her fear of toms wasn't very bad as it used to be in the past. "I've been doing going.." She smiled at the tom, tail twitching as she replied to him. "I hope you've been well as well?" Owlwing's amber eyes were steady and warm as she spoke, her ears twitching. She hoped that Graystep's day had been well. If it hadn't, well.. she hoped it would get better hopefully.

Last edited by seasalt; October 28th, 2017 at 12:51 PM.