Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM

Old November 13th, 2017, 07:41 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"Hunting... I haven't done that in a long time. Sounds nice..." She looked towards the training grounds and the grass swaying in the breeze. "It's a perfect day for it." She hopped off the tree with a thump and stretched for a moment, before looking back up the tree and calling out to her sibling. The bark under her paws crumbled and she dropped to the ground. "You ready to go now?" she laughed. She was ready to do something besides sitting around, even if it meant hunting.
Chestnutstep nodded. "Yup," She asked, flicking her tail. The female leaped to the ground beside her. "Wait!" She meowed, eyes wide with excitment. "We should try hunting from tree to tree! If you tough the ground, you lose!" Tail flicking excitedly, the female waited eagerly for a response.
Old November 14th, 2017, 01:16 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

As Walnutwhiskers started to back out of the bush he felt the tiny kit shop him from leaving with one of her significantly smaller paws. Her crystal blue orbs met his emerald ones sparkling with curiosity. He realized he had never introduced himself and he felt the need to bury his face in between his paws in embarrassment. You're awkward even around someone more than half your age, he thought to himself before answering, "My name is Walnutwhisker." He said properly introducing himself and nodded in greeting, "Whats your name little one?" He asked the tiny she-kit feeling rather odd referring to her as little one since a few moons ago he was also considered a little one.

@Undercover

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; November 14th, 2017 at 01:17 AM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Chestnutstep nodded. "Yup," She asked, flicking her tail. The female leaped to the ground beside her. "Wait!" She meowed, eyes wide with excitment. "We should try hunting from tree to tree! If you tough the ground, you lose!" Tail flicking excitedly, the female waited eagerly for a response.
Hollypelt raised an eyebrow, but climbed back into the tree. She put her weight on her back paws, ready to jump from her tree to the next closest one. "I'm ready!" she smiled. This sounded much more exciting than normal hunting. A part of her recoiled at the thought of jumping that far, but she pushed it aside. She wasn't going to be a coward anymore.
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Hollypelt raised an eyebrow, but climbed back into the tree. She put her weight on her back paws, ready to jump from her tree to the next closest one. "I'm ready!" she smiled. This sounded much more exciting than normal hunting. A part of her recoiled at the thought of jumping that far, but she pushed it aside. She wasn't going to be a coward anymore.
"Great!" She purred, climbing up after her sister. Chestnutstep loved the rush of adrenaline that came from climbing and being above the ground. With a joyous yowl, the she-cat pushed off, landing on a thick oak tree branch a couple tail lengths away. Her tail lashed with delight as the female patiently yet eagerly waited for Hollypelt.
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
As Walnutwhiskers started to back out of the bush he felt the tiny kit stop him from leaving with one of her significantly smaller paws. Her crystal blue orbs met his emerald ones sparkling with curiosity. He realized he had never introduced himself and he felt the need to bury his face in between his paws in embarrassment. You're awkward even around someone more than half your age, he thought to himself before answering, "My name is Walnutwhisker." He said properly introducing himself and nodded in greeting, "Whats your name little one?" He asked the tiny she-kit feeling rather odd referring to her as little one since a few moons ago he was also considered a little one.

@Undercover
Purekit blinked. Walnutwhisker. She liked the sound of that. The she-cat wondered how it would feel when she said it. Unable to resist such a curiosity, Purekit tried it out for herself. "Walnutwhisker. Waaaalllnutwhicker." She frowned, though not out of the awkwardness of the situation. "What's a walnut?" Her obvious cluelessness made her twitch an ear in discontentment. I should really get out and explore more. Hmm, maybe Walnutwhisker would be able to take her out!! Suddenly, Purekit realized that he had asked her what her name was. "Oh," she meowed. "I'm Purekit." Her tone was indifferent; she would rather find out what a walnut was then to just talk about names. The small kit was becoming less timid by the second.
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:53 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Walnutwhiskers scrunched his face in confusion wondering why the she-kit was repeating his name. He then realized that she had no idea what his name meant and his long whiskers twitched in amusement as he let out a purr, "A walnut is a type of nut." He explained and then noticed the she-kit seem rather discontent for some reason. The bulky, brown tom didn't understand why not knowing what a walnut is would lead to becoming discontent. He was quite puzzled but nevertheless, he mewed, "I'll bring you one back the next time I go out of camp." He promised he paused hesitantly before adding, "Or maybe if your mother gives you permission I could take you out into the territory one day." He said hoping he wouldn't regret saying this. The she-kit finally revealed her name to be Purekit, "Nice name?" He muttered rather awkwardly not really having anything to say about her name.
@Undercover

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; November 14th, 2017 at 04:53 PM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Trickster~

While it was better than he had been, Yarrowpounce still felt himself feeling rather empty, devoid of desire, devoid of motivation and a general feeling of apathy. Being around Splotchfeather had helped him a bit, but he was still a long way from being healed. The pain of his love leaving him was still searing, gauging at his heart like a relentless swarm of wasps and thorns, sapping his life away from him.
So instead of being up and doing his warrior duties, he laid there, in a quiet corner of the camp, head laying on the ground and eyes looking elsewhere though not actually looking at anything. For a moment, it might even look like he was dead, having passed on to Starclan right there in the camp, but he was not. He was just... Actually he wasn't even sure what he was doing. He found it hard to gather the strength to get up and hunt for the clan, or defend its borders and he was a fairly young tom. Maybe he was trying to gather his strength in order to do that. Or maybe he was just laying there trying to waste away into nothingness because he couldn't find the will to do anything better. His breaths came in slow, almost as if he were sleeping, and his chest weighed heavy with the pain he had carried for so many moons now.
His mind told him to get up, to help the clan, that leafbare was coming and he couldn't afford to be lazy, that he needed to get up and do his part, that he was nothing better than a sick kittypet. Maybe his mind was right, but he couldn't bring himself to care about it at the moment. Part of him wished that Grousestar would just kick him out of Skyclan already, so that he couldn't let the clan down anymore, take up space and utilities even though Yarrowpounce hardly even ate. Of course he did eat every now and again, especially when Splotchfeather was around, but he wasn't eating as much as he should. His ribs were still poking through his thin, mostly white pelt. His cheekbones were prominent and his eyes sort of sunken. Not healthy looking. But just like most things, Yarrowpounce couldn't bring himself to care about it.
So he laid there in that small section of the camp. Staring.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 14th, 2017, 05:34 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Trickster~

While it was better than he had been, Yarrowpounce still felt himself feeling rather empty, devoid of desire, devoid of motivation and a general feeling of apathy. Being around Splotchfeather had helped him a bit, but he was still a long way from being healed. The pain of his love leaving him was still searing, gauging at his heart like a relentless swarm of wasps and thorns, sapping his life away from him.
So instead of being up and doing his warrior duties, he laid there, in a quiet corner of the camp, head laying on the ground and eyes looking elsewhere though not actually looking at anything. For a moment, it might even look like he was dead, having passed on to Starclan right there in the camp, but he was not. He was just... Actually he wasn't even sure what he was doing. He found it hard to gather the strength to get up and hunt for the clan, or defend its borders and he was a fairly young tom. Maybe he was trying to gather his strength in order to do that. Or maybe he was just laying there trying to waste away into nothingness because he couldn't find the will to do anything better. His breaths came in slow, almost as if he were sleeping, and his chest weighed heavy with the pain he had carried for so many moons now.
His mind told him to get up, to help the clan, that leafbare was coming and he couldn't afford to be lazy, that he needed to get up and do his part, that he was nothing better than a sick kittypet. Maybe his mind was right, but he couldn't bring himself to care about it at the moment. Part of him wished that Grousestar would just kick him out of Skyclan already, so that he couldn't let the clan down anymore, take up space and utilities even though Yarrowpounce hardly even ate. Of course he did eat every now and again, especially when Splotchfeather was around, but he wasn't eating as much as he should. His ribs were still poking through his thin, mostly white pelt. His cheekbones were prominent and his eyes sort of sunken. Not healthy looking. But just like most things, Yarrowpounce couldn't bring himself to care about it.
So he laid there in that small section of the camp. Staring.

Turtleshell, a tortoiseshell with pale yellow eyes, emerged from the nursery. Her slim figure gave away the fact she wasn’t expecting, and no small balls of energy known as kits followed at her paws. She had no mate yet, though she did have a certain tom in mind, so she wasn’t going to have kits for a long time. Some might have wondered why she was in the nursery, but as she tripped over a stone directly in front of her, it became a bit more obvious as to why she wasn’t out hunting. Turtleshell twitched her whiskers, cursing the stone before standing, resilient and still cheerful as ever. She parted her jaws, using her sense of smell to guide her towards the prey pile. Managing to successfully stumble over many more objects and bump into a few cats, she found herself in front of the pile..she hoped. She bent her head and grabbed the first thing that she could get ahold of, locking it securely in her jaws with a smile curling at the edges of her lips. The taste of bird, though she forgot it’s exact name, coated her tongue. Emotion seemed to radiate off cats in waves, she sensed happiness, sadness, and anger. Maybe she could cheer someone up? She walked towards an area she was unsure of, suddenly bumping into a cat. She could tell that he was skinny, given by the fact she was probably very close and had only now felt him. “Sorry.” She mumbled, hoping she hadn’t intruded. There was no other scent around, though. She sat, plopping the bird down and glancing at the tom. She was a bit off, staring at area beside him. “Want to share?” She asked, tilting her head slightly. “Oh, er, right, i’m Turtleshell!”
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:40 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Zerokit blinked, confused by her confusion. Had she never seen a sad kit before? Zerokit found that hard to believe, but based on her reaction, it was proving likely. Or maybe this she-cat was just too optimistic, and unable to understand why she felt sad all the time? She swallowed her doubt, as much as she could, and looked up at the she-cat, who still looked baffled. "Yeah..." Zerokit replied to her exclamation. So what if she was a kit? She had a right to be sad...did she? What if she was just whiny? She realized the way her thought path was drifting and swiftly took a deep breath. She glanced back into the nursery (because she hasn't met her friends yet) and saw nobody she'd talked to. Nobody had ever approached her, anyways. "Well, I can create games I just..don'thaveanyonetoplaythemwith," her last few words jumbled together as she spoke quickly, then gave her chest fur a swift lick. She had siblings, but they weren't interested half the time. Nor was Zerokit eager enough to talk to them.

Zerokit felt her pelt grow hot. She probably looked pathetic, all alone while other kits played with one another. She glanced up at..she didn't even know this cats name! "Heh, you could put it that way..er...I never got your name." She mewed softly, her eyes shining with a dull curiosity. She felt her pelt grow hot again as she felt a smile curl at the edge of her lips, something rare. She wasn't sure why she was smiling. She just was. And it was weird, because she rarely ever smiled. Even if she was happy. Zerokit, being antisocial, was sort of an outcast. She hadn't met any friends, yet, but she got the occasional glare from another kit. She was sure she'd have enemies. Zerokit giggled slightly, an odd feeling, but it made her feel nice enough. She blinked. She'd already answered in a way, but she couldn't reply with silence. "..No," she spoke bluntly, shrugging.
Life was fragile. It was a privilege. Not everyone was granted life. So, Splotchfeather took it to her enormous heart that she would live life to the fullest. Not becoming sendentary as most cats were. Splotchfeather wasn't a very active feline, but she was hyper. She liked to jump and climb trees and chase critters around. It was her way to stay youthful and fun. Though could anyone really blame her? Ever since she was a kit, after losing her mother and one of her brothers, she had to take the leading role to care for her other youngest brother...and, even she had failed him. All in all, her kithood was shortened. At this point in her life, the pretty feline knew she had this new chance in life. The response that came from the kit, made the over energetic kitty bush up her fur. She gave a leap in place. The words that soon followed after made Splotchfeather slightly confused. She ceased her movement, blinking. Ohhhh...she said she didn't have anyone to play them with. Suddenly, Splotchfeather giggled. "Silly, kitty! You don't need partners to play with!" Splotchfeather told her, knowingly. Wouldn't she be speaking from experience since Splotchfeather rarely had playmates herself. "Sometimes you can make friends outside your own species!" She exclaimed, her tail lashing violently behind her. Just a couple moments ago, she met a jumping friend. And, the other day, she made friends with fluttering butterflies.

The most thing Splotchfeather did not want was for this kit to be bitter. Just sitting there an watching their life flash before their eyes. It could had broke Splotchfeather's sensitive heart if she knew she couldn't help these beings. But, she could! She will. It was her destiny to help saddened souls. The Molly didn't like the words that this kitnspoken, and using her affectionate side, she tenderly bumped her head into the little one's. "Hey, none of that!" She scolded, lightly. "You can just call me," Pausing. Thinking. What could she be called to help this kit? Being called her "Guardian Angel" sounded entirely clichéd. On the other hand, in this situation it sounded purrfect. "Your guardian angel.Sent by...Starclan." Yes! That sounded right in her head. Wasn't that what she was? An angel to help all tainted happiness? Yes, evidently. As so she believed. "I'm Splotchfeather," she cooed, her optics sparking with illuminating warmth. "What's your name?" Her plan was to get well acquainted with this tiny one. Which wouldn't be hard since most of the Skyclan kits loved the small calico. Her personality alone made even the grumpiest of cats seem like they took a gander at the "fountain of happiness". Besides, what kit experienced depression at such a young age? At this small lad's age, she may as well be seizing the day and making the most out of it.
Old November 15th, 2017, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
Walnutwhiskers scrunched his face in confusion wondering why the she-kit was repeating his name. He then realized that she had no idea what his name meant and his long whiskers twitched in amusement as he let out a purr, "A walnut is a type of nut." He explained and then noticed the she-kit seem rather discontent for some reason. The bulky, brown tom didn't understand why not knowing what a walnut is would lead to becoming discontent. He was quite puzzled but nevertheless, he mewed, "I'll bring you one back the next time I go out of camp." He promised he paused hesitantly before adding, "Or maybe if your mother gives you permission I could take you out into the territory one day." He said hoping he wouldn't regret saying this. The she-kit finally revealed her name to be Purekit, "Nice name?" He muttered rather awkwardly not really having anything to say about her name.
@Undercover
Purekit bounced on her paws, eagerness showing in her gaze, hardly hearing the first part of the tom cat's response. "Oh yes!" She meowed, her voice gaining a higher note as her excitement grew. "I could ask Swanheart, and then we can go afternoon you eat your fresh-kill." She paused, realizing it was early in the morning still. She didn't name want to interrupt her and Rownkit's sleep. Maybe when it gets lighter, she would be able to go out and find a walnut. The she-kit looked at the ground for a moment, thinking. "On second thought, maybe we could wait a little." Purekit tucked her tail around her paws as she sat down again. "I don't want to wake my brother, Rowankit, and Swanheart." Purekit's gaze wandered past the tall tom cat and her gaze caught on his prey. She wondered to herself where he fought it. Maybe he would want to go out of the bush so he didn't look so funny. Maybe it wouldn't get light soon. Maybe she could find a walnut. Her mind had gone into wandering phase for the being as she looked from one thing to another.