Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM

Old September 30th, 2018, 05:08 PM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She nodded,” Exactly.” She replied,” I’ve never understood why queens praise that behavior.” She replied,” They should praise doing apprentice duties, asking questions related to life as warrior, the warrior code, the other clans, clan life, or be trying to learn basic self defense.” She replied,” Besides if a clan were to attack us, what’s to stop them from attacking the nursery and injuring kits who can’t defend themselves, the queens would be outnumbered and the whole clan can’t all fit in the nursery at once.” She meowed I honestly don’t get why Grousestar doesn’t start in camp basic defense training for kits or make them do apprentice duties. Why do queens praise playing anyways. Because they get use to the praise behind it and become apprentice, assume they’ll be praised for playing only to be scolded for it, it sends a mixed message.
"It's strange..I love kits,but they get praised for being loud and waking everyone up.."He'd say back. "They should be doing apprentice duties and asking questions useful not `Hey mom were is the moss at in camp?` or `Mom you like the flower I picked?` those are just questions that can be asked anytime. I agree they should ask about the warrior code..I think they should tell kits about the warrior code so their ready when they become apprentices.." He'd mew. "It makes no sense why they don't go around doing apprentice duties since all they do is sleep and play then fall asleep again. I mean I get it that there growing,but they could do something other than sleep,play,repeat."Rustcloud agreed with about everything she had said.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old September 30th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@~Northern_Lights~

Dawnfrost’s facial expression dropped into a disappointed “really?” look. There was no way Owlflame’s back was feeling better with no treatment whatsoever - even her own ear had been in unbearable pain with no treatment, and that was only a minor injury. She found herself speechless for the first time. Dawnfrost’s gaze had slowly drifted away from Owlflame, unsure of what to say next. She remained stiff during the silence. Why would she lie to me? I can tell it hurts her...I hope she isn't lying to make me feel better. Dawnfrost hated when cats lied to her just to avoid worrying her. Her father did the same thing when she was just an apprentice. Tigerpelt was his name, she loved him dearly, but he always lied about his health. Her parents had her late in their relationship, so they were elders by the time she became a warrior. It was a bad habit of his to never go to the medicine cat, especially if it were serious. Greencough took his life one Leaf-bare, leaving her with serious trust issues about lying and a terrible phobia of pain or getting sick. If Owlflame were to pull the same lies on her, Dawnfrost would force her to see Shinefang whether she liked it or not. She wouldn't dare let such a gorgeous she-cat like her have such a nasty wound go untreated. Now that she thought about it, Owlflame’s fur had looked even wilder than its usual fluffiness. Had she not even groomed herself lately? Does this mean she hasn't even tried to at least clean the wound herself?? Dawnfrost gazed back up at the beautiful silver warrior, icy orbs dilated with emotion. “Owlflame, I-”

I'm sorry.

The words hit Dawnfrost like a monster. Sorry? For what? Lying to me? The umber feline blinked blankly at her silver friend. “Sorry?” She mimicked, voice low with a sense of loss in her tone. As Owlflame continued, a smile slowly widened itself into her cheeks. She’s upset for not helping out in the fight? That's...that’s so sweet…! Dawnfrost’s posture perked up. “Owlflame,” She mewed desperately for her attention. She was avoiding her gaze, but that did not stop Dawnfrost from fighting for it. “You don't have to apologize. The slit in my ear wasn't your fault at all. It happened before I even saw you on the battlefield, so please don't blame yourself for that.” Dawnfrost was almost humored by how troubled Owlflame was. It was a big surprise, really. She always pictured her to be a stronger or more stoic type of feline, but this was the complete opposite of her expectations. She liked this version of her much better. A flattered purr rolled out from her nose along with a few giggles. Owlflame’s attempt to make up for all that’s happened was utterly hilarious. Dawnfrost scooted closer to Owlflame and began grooming a tuft of messy fur behind her gray ear, mostly to calm her down, but also as a sign of affection. “Oh please, don't sound so desperate, darling! It really doesn't go with your gorgeous demeanor.” The flirtatious sarcasm was finally back with her, lightening up those frosty blue orbs. “Now let's see...how could I ever forgive you?” Her voice bounced playfully. “Would honesty be too much to ask for?” She gestured to Owlflame’s injury with a flick of her tail. Dawnfrost changed to a more serious look, but her aura remained soft and elegant. “Have you scheduled to see Shinefang yet?” Her head tilted with interest, ready to read the beautiful she-cat’s expression. Hope was glossed over her blue gaze, trying to connect with those marigold ones. Dawnfrost would be extremely disappointed in Owlflame if she were avoiding to see the medicine cat, and even more so if she continued to lie about how she felt. The chestnut molly waited patiently for Owlflame’s response, eager to see how she took her request.

Last edited by Doom; September 30th, 2018 at 06:46 PM.
Old September 30th, 2018, 08:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
"It's strange..I love kits,but they get praised for being loud and waking everyone up.."He'd say back. "They should be doing apprentice duties and asking questions useful not `Hey mom were is the moss at in camp?` or `Mom you like the flower I picked?` those are just questions that can be asked anytime. I agree they should ask about the warrior code..I think they should tell kits about the warrior code so their ready when they become apprentices.." He'd mew. "It makes no sense why they don't go around doing apprentice duties since all they do is sleep and play then fall asleep again. I mean I get it that there growing,but they could do something other than sleep,play,repeat."Rustcloud agreed with about everything she had said.
She nodded,” Exactly. Plus it would keep them busy, they are pretty antsy in you ask me.” She replied relieved to find a warrior who didn’t think she should be playing.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 2nd, 2018, 03:17 PM

My Mood: Bored

@spookapi hope it is OK I moved it here?)
Rainkit ran out of the nursery,dodging a few warriors and hiding behind the apprentice den,out of view from the nursery entrance.He wasn't entirely sure what the rules whereto this game,but she had never said anything about not being able to hide from the 'warrior'.The black kit huddled close to the ground,trying to become as unnoticeable as possible.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 2nd, 2018, 03:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Checkmate ||

"Or you're simply good at being modest, or too good." Crowfoot didn't know what he'd bagged before he ate the squirrel, but whatever it was, it fed the clan. He wouldn't just take food without catching some first, right? It was a simple one, and one that Crowfoot really had no trouble following. In some ways, he felt as if he hunted more than he ate, which was a much more sustainable system then just eating whenever you had the chance. That would do no good to his physique, anyways... Except in leaf-bare. "And all this 'no perfect' mumbo jumbo... I'm living proof that your claim is false." Everyone had their flaws, true, but it sure was fun to play perfect.

"I've always preferred the trees, but whichever works best for you." Crowfoot had to be mindful on this one, given Dancingdawn's larger size. He could show off on both the ground and in the air, anyways. Being a rather bulky cat himself, he'd experienced his own difficulties in tree-hunting, even if his performance was flashy. The piebald tom stifled a chuckle of amusement as the fiery-pelted tom made his retort, and he tilted his head to the side once more. "Think what you want, but every day of mine is perfection. It's how I know that this is going to be a good one, too."
Dancingdawn rolled his eyes " say what you want , but I'm telling the truth . " he meowed with a little sigh, he is a prideful tom he knows that ,sometimes it may get ...out of hand ,but he knows his flaws too ,he can already name some of them off the top of his head bad at hunting in the trees...to a certain hight... Chatter box..my loyalty .. I need to get the last one figured out ,which it should already have been moons ago. Some say I'm a chatter box..which I can understand but it's a habit I can't break . .the feline sighed mentally and took another bite of his meal ,he flicked his ears when crowfoot said that he was ' perfect ' making him slightly choke on the bite he took ,after a bit he managed to swallow and shake his head now looking at crowfoot in disbelief and doubt and snorted " look I'm sure your great at many things ,but great at everything ? It sure is fun to pretend . " he meowed with a small smirk . The flame colored tom tilted his head now thinking about what he would prefer to do trees...or ground ...trees or ground? Well i haven't hunted in the trees in a while ..I was lucky to have gotten the bird while it was on the ground .alright I've made my decision " oh why not? The trees it tis! " he meowed although his voice was a bit funny sounding when he said three last words . He took one last bite of the rodent before licking his lips and standing up now shaking his fur ,if he did the trees it will tire him out and give him a good night's sleep and it also gave solid evidence that he is not a good tree climber in which crowfoots doubts on. " ready when you are captain , and who knows you may be right on that " he meowed with that silly voice again which had a cheery tone along with it .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 2nd, 2018, 06:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
@spookapi hope it is OK I moved it here?)
Rainkit ran out of the nursery,dodging a few warriors and hiding behind the apprentice den,out of view from the nursery entrance.He wasn't entirely sure what the rules whereto this game,but she had never said anything about not being able to hide from the 'warrior'.The black kit huddled close to the ground,trying to become as unnoticeable as possible.
She couldn't see where Rainkit ran off to so she started sniffing picking up his scent. She was approaching him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 2nd, 2018, 11:19 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Empress Of Evil

[Matrbledflare & Auoraflame]

Never before had the ginger tomcat felt so... lost. The oSt few moons of his life had gone by like a hurricane, coming in with such a rush, yet leaving him with barely anything. The cat he’d raised kittens with, and his first probable love, had vanished without a trace, no one knows what happened to her. Most of his kits were growing up, and they either ignored him, or had vanished along with their mother.
But Marbledflare was not going to let these things bring him down. The Maine coon liked to be strong and independent, and Hayes to show signs of weakness. Of course he missed his family, but life must move on, right?
But he still felt something empty inside, a hole that needed to be filled again, with his former fiery passion he had held. Right now, even though he convinced himself that he was fine, he was still hurting. And it had taken a noticeable toll on the ginger cat.

He sat outside the warrior’s den, his eyes closed as he greatly ran a tongue over his pelt, subconsciously grooming it. His mind was on other things, which été whirring around his brain with a speed that made him dizzy. He opened his eyes, cutting off the whirring thoughts and taking a glace around the clearing. I could do for some company right now...

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 02:27 PM
Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
She nodded,” Exactly. Plus it would keep them busy, they are pretty antsy in you ask me.” She replied relieved to find a warrior who didn’t think she should be playing.
Rustcloud would nod in agreement. "Maybe we can talk the queens into doing something like that for the kits?."He'd suggest since there was no point in continuing to hear the kits being annoying with their yelling.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old October 3rd, 2018, 02:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Spoopy Carrot* View Post
Rustcloud would nod in agreement. "Maybe we can talk the queens into doing something like that for the kits?."He'd suggest since there was no point in continuing to hear the kits being annoying with their yelling.
Eveningkit blinked,” They wouldn’t take my advice because I’m a kit and they wouldn’t believe it to me because I’m a kit.” She replied slightly annoyed by that reality.

Old October 3rd, 2018, 03:16 PM
Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
Eveningkit blinked,” They wouldn’t take my advice because I’m a kit and they wouldn’t believe it to me because I’m a kit.” She replied slightly annoyed by that reality.
Rustcloud smiled a bit."Then why don't I talk to them? Maybe they'll take my advice because i'm a warrior and not a small kit"He'd mew to her.

Credit-Tenor