Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM

Old March 21st, 2017, 07:38 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Cloudpaw purred at Ivypaw's approval he watched her sit down he stood up and padded over and a smile formed on his muzzle "Hey Ivypaw!" he meowed blinking gratefully at her he couldn't see her properly since one of his eye was blind but that never stopped him luckily, the tom sat down beside her his white fur shined in the afternoon sun which made him quite warm.
Ivypaw smiled and lifted her head to look at the tom. "Hello Cloudpaw!" She meowed and bent her head over to take another bite of her mouse. After swallowing that piece of mouse she looked back over at the tom. " So, what's up!" She asked
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old March 21st, 2017, 07:45 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Ivypaw smiled and lifted her head to look at the tom. "Hello Cloudpaw!" She meowed and bent her head over to take another bite of her mouse. After swallowing that piece of mouse she looked back over at the tom. " So, what's up!" She asked
Cloudpaw clawed the ground pulling up pieces of dirt, his smile widened "nothing much im just chilling, how about you?" he said acting cooly almost as if to impress Ivypaw which he didn't usually do with most apprentices since they already were mostly in awe about him since he always went head first into something before even thinking it over looking over Ivypaw he noticed how pretty she was her green eyes sparkled in the sunlight.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old March 21st, 2017, 07:55 PM
황 할린

Quote:
Cloudpaw clawed the ground pulling up pieces of dirt, his smile widened "nothing much im just chilling, how about you?" he said acting cooly almost as if to impress Ivypaw which he didn't usually do with most apprentices since they already were mostly in awe about him since he always went head first into something before even thinking it over looking over Ivypaw he noticed how pretty she was her green eyes sparkled in the sunlight.
Ivypaw laughed a bit when he tried to act cooly. "Nothing much as well. Just eating for the first time today." She said and took another bite out of her mouse. She swallowed it and her green orbs made their way to look back at the tom.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
Old March 21st, 2017, 08:27 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
For a moment, Greystep was wondering if he should make an excuse and get away as usual-- he was quite good at it. He had become good at mumbling things under his breath and then moving away, that was. And he didn't mind doing it-- truth be told, he found it refreshing to escape for a short amount of time. And... sometimes longer amounts of time. He didn't always mean to, but whether he really wanted to or not, sometimes things just went that way. It wasn't his favorite thing in the world. He would at least give this cat a chance before he went and escaped him. And besides, could he even rightly call it escaping? Shouldn't he call it more his cowardice then truly escaping a real enemy? Something that bothered Greystep almost more then anything else was his cowardice. He was a great warrior-- when he wasn't scared. Strong, loyal... determined and brave seemed to be too strong of words to describe him. Cautious was a good word. Hard working was a good word. But determined? And certainly not brave-- brave was much too strong of a word to describe him, since if there was one thing he wasn't, it was brave.

He didn't quite understand why he had been born that way... here he was, this great, large, strong warrior and he was terrified. The tom swallowed at his newfound companion's remark, and the best he could do was manage the smallest of nods. "I-i-it i-iu-is. It is." He stammered out, and the words felt as though he had just dislodged them from his throat. Perhaps they had been what had been choking him, lodged in there so tightly, and finally he had gotten rid of them. Though he doubted this relief, this ultimate serenity, would last for very long. He knew that it never did, and he supposed it never would. At least it would come back once he got used to the tom. Once he was able to calm himself and get used to having this cat around, it would stop. It was the most annoying thing that Greystep could experience, and yet he was used to it by now. He hoped that the tom before him would be able to understand it. And he had been made fun of it before, too... made fun of it because it did really sound so odd. Stammering as though he would never stop one minute, the next, growing less and less hesitant and stopping stammering in his speech. Greystep hated it more then anything.

Well, almost anything, at least. Him being such a coward would be a close second. "W-wu-w-we-l-well i-iu-it i-i-is. Well it is. Y-yu-yuh-yo-you s-sho-sho-l-shoh-should t-tr-truh-try i-it s-su-so-suh-sometime. You should try it sometime." He mewed, licking his maw as he always did when he was nervous. And right now, he was nervous. He was very nervous. This tom was making him uncomfortable, just by being around him. He felt an twinge of embarassment sneaking up under his fur as Acornflash complimented him and ducked his head, staring at his paws nervously. There was quite a bit of anxiety rising in the tom's chest, though he was doing his best to hide it. He knew it was never good to show how scared he was, if this cat ended up being hostile later, he would only have revealed more weakness then he already appeared to be. "Th-thu-than-thank y-yuh-yo-yu-you. Thank you." He mewed, his hues looking down at the ground as he muttered the words, and then his ears swiveled first in one direction, then another, then opposite directions as he tried to follow the tom's words. Ok-ay... let me see if I can get this straight... he thought, swallowing as he tried to pay attention. "Y-yu-yuh-you h-huh-ha-hav-e have a-a n-nu-nih-nie-nice n-nu-nah-name t-to-too. You have a nice name too. I-I h-hu-huh-have b-buh-been t-to t-thu-thuh-theh-the g-g-gath-gather-gathering, b-bu-buh-but I-I-I s-sa-sah-sat w-wuh-with s-so-some o-uh-of m-mu-my f-fru-fri-friend-s. I have been to the Gathering, but I sat with some of my friends." The second time he spoke, it sounded almost like a different cat. And by friends, he meant cats that he knew-- the only true friend that had been there was Owlwing. He didn't respond to the final comment of the tom, not quite sure what to say about it. Instead he turned his hues to the sky peeking through the foliage above and turned the corners of his maw up into a smile.
[sorry for the very late reply! i have writer's block n im trying my best v.v]

Nearly letting a hum escape his jaws, Acornflash tilted his head and watched Greystep with the faintest hint of a smile curving the corners of his mouth up. He hoped he wasn't making the poor tom too nervous; what if the conversation died out because of him? That would be terrible, and then Greystep wouldn't ever want to talk to him again. Well, not that the grey tom looked like he wanted to talk to him another time, anyway. And then Acornflash would have to spend his time waiting for his apprentice by himself or with someone else, and this tom was definitely growing on him—something many cats had been unable to do. Although he seemed able to become friends with anyone in the vicinity, his affectionate behavior usually took time before revealing itself to someone. But then here was Greystep, a peculiar young tom who was different from the norm. He liked that. A lot. Many of the cats in SkyClan had proved to be dull and uninteresting, yet Grey's stammer intrigued him. Amused him, even. He knew that amusement derived from how uncomfortable someone was sounded corrupt and strange, but he didn't take it too seriously. One just had to hope that outgoing personality would overwhelm his odder behavior.

"I'll definitely think about trying it sometime," he meowed, seeming to be just the slightest bit unfocused. Acornflash tried his best to listen to Greystep, but as he tilted his head back to check the time, he realized that Brightpaw should be finishing her meal and social interaction in an alarmingly short amount of time. At least to him it seemed shocking, but he always got worried over the littlest of things and obviously hadn't remembered what it was like as an apprentice for him. His apprentice was similar to him in many aspects, mainly in personality, but that meant that she would take her sweet time talking to her friends about her first day before coming back to Acornflash so he could tour the territory with her. He wouldn't have to worry. Acorn brought his head forward and leveled his stare, grinning at Greystep. "Of course!" he purred in response to his meek 'thank you'. Yes, he did find the stammer odd, as he was sure many cats had before him, but he wouldn't dislike someone just because of a speech impediment. That was childish, something he felt that only the most immature of cats would do. Not that he wasn't a completely mature cat, but Acornflash felt as though he at least had proper decency about him, one of his few good traits. Well, aside from how... outgoing he was, for lack of a better word. Maybe he shouldn't consider that one of his positive traits. It could prove to be a bother sometimes.

Oh, but he couldn't let his train of thought get off-track anymore than it already had. That would do no good, none at all, and would likely made Greystep uncomfortable. Anymore than he already was, he supposed. "Ah—Thank you," he responded to the tom's return compliment, dipping his head at him. He really needed to learn when to dip his head. He had already thought too much about it whilst in the nursery with Brightpaw, and that nearly overwhelmed him with anxiety about how, when, and why he should do it. It wouldn't do him any good to worry about it more. With any luck, the two times he had dipped his head today were done at the correct time. He just hoped that his luck wasn't running thin. "The gathering was probably fun," he sighed. "Did you get to see the new Clans up close? Were they similar to us or did they look really different? Was that scary Dusk Syndicate there?" he queried in rapid succession, each question being spewed out of his mouth one after the other. While Acornflash didn't like to be overwhelmed, he sure didn't seem to care if anybody else was.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 21st, 2017 at 08:27 PM.
Old March 21st, 2017, 08:46 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
Ivypaw laughed a bit when he tried to act cooly. "Nothing much as well. Just eating for the first time today." She said and took another bite out of her mouse. She swallowed it and her green orbs made their way to look back at the tom.
Cloudpaw's odd eye's stared into hers for a few moments then he shook his head looking away he then said "So..do you wanna go like hunt in the territory or something..?" he shrugged a little embarrassed.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old March 21st, 2017, 08:53 PM
황 할린

Quote:
Cloudpaw's odd eye's stared into hers for a few moments then he shook his head looking away he then said "So..do you wanna go like hunt in the territory or something..?" he shrugged a little embarrassed.
(Awwww the kitty is embarrassed XDDD)

Ivypaw saw the Tom get embarrassed. And she smiled and made a faint giggle. "Sure, I would love to go hunting!!" She purred. "Let me finish my breakfast first." She said and bent down to eat the rest of her mouse
Old March 21st, 2017, 09:03 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Crescentpaw blinked her large ocean blue eyes, glancing around the clearing. The small black she-cat was bored, and wished for something to do. She licked her small, delicate white front paw and drew it over her already smooth and clean whiskers, a nervous habit. Her aqua eyes finally landed on the freshkill pile, and she decided she'd hunt.

Crescentpaw was not the best hunter, although far from the worst. Her real skills laid in fighting. The small she-cat did not enjoy hurting others, but she loved protecting her clan, and due to her small size and great speed, was good at it. When she hunted, she tried to use fighting moves to kill her prey. Her stalking was near legendary, which should've meant she was a good hunter, but she was always hesitant to make a kill. She wouldn't kill baby animals or their mothers, for example, or any finches. She had an odd love for finches.
Old March 21st, 2017, 09:11 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
(Awwww the kitty is embarrassed XDDD)

Ivypaw saw the Tom get embarrassed. And she smiled and made a faint giggle. "Sure, I would love to go hunting!!" She purred. "Let me finish my breakfast first." She said and bent down to eat the rest of her mouse
( XD can i add Ivypaw to his love interests?)
The tom nodded purring a little louder he felt his confidence return and he stood up almost running of but held back wanting to wait for the pretty apprentice Cloudpaw looked around the clearing once more then back at Ivypaw.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old March 21st, 2017, 09:34 PM
황 할린

Quote:
( XD can i add Ivypaw to his love interests?)
The tom nodded purring a little louder he felt his confidence return and he stood up almost running of but held back wanting to wait for the pretty apprentice Cloudpaw looked around the clearing once more then back at Ivypaw.
(YAS)
Ivypaw felt the toms excitement and grinned, she finished her mouse and got up, shook her pelt and patted after him.
Old March 21st, 2017, 10:12 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
(YAS)
Ivypaw felt the toms excitement and grinned, she finished her mouse and got up, shook her pelt and patted after him.
( hahha XD)
Cloudpaw padded beside her then quickened his pace and ran to the territory.
(just post into the territory!)
| WIP Character Site!|